NBA365 - Upd 9/05 (with UJP)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA365 - Upd 8/25 (with Complete Jersey Pack)

Postby Maximus89 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:43 pm

lakers92 wrote:I think I've fixed the accessory issue. I plan on releasing an update tomorrow, but like it has been recently, no promises

Maximus89 wrote:are there any other links besides mediafire? ive always dl'd your files perfectly fine with no problems. I dunno whats up. errors all day long after clicking to download..

http://www.mediafire.com/?dnxgxiuhewsv0wa

Try that.

finally worked! thanks bro!
Maximus89

Postby tsiakalos13 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:26 pm

lakers92 wrote:Thank you! I think a torrent would be a good idea. Just wait until Tha King releases his Suns jerseys and those last practice jerseys get released by Pepis21 (should be any time now). It doesn't matter to me where you put the torrent, as long as everyone here has access to it. There aren't really any reliable file hosting sites that I could find that could host such a large file.

Well, I was thinking to release EVERYTHING in a single torrent, from NBA365 files to UJP. Of course, I'll need your permission first, as well as daninoz. And, 'cause the project is updated in a daily basis, I could update the torrent every week or so. It would be quite large, I presume, but after downloading RHCP's discography in 320kbps, I fear nothing.
Bring it on, internet :P
tsiakalos13

Postby jhonnie23 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:56 pm

hey bro, i think there's something wrong with the warriors away and home jersey numbers. the jersey numbers in front are colored black while those at the back are colored white(both away and home). i don't think the jersey file is the problem because i tried loading the 8-24 roster and there's no problem with the warriors jersey number colors

EDIT: i found the problem while checking it in roster editor. it's with the color assignments. anyway here's the link for the 8-25 Meds Roster Bobcats with fixed warriors jersey numbers :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?u2dvdz78bjwd117
jhonnie23

Postby lj0025 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:23 am

when can we download jersey pack?
lj0025

Postby jhonnie23 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:31 am

lj0025 wrote:when can we download jersey pack?

here viewtopic.php?f=149&t=92207

the one below the pictures. the team names.
jhonnie23

Postby Angelo on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:27 am

Edited : Can someone please upload the 8/24/13 version of this roster? just needed it badly for my association :)
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby iamLillard on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:54 am

Kris wrote:Can someone please upload the 8/24/14 version of this roster? just needed it badly for my association :)

8/24/14? 14? 13 :D we are still in 2013
iamLillard

Postby jhonnie23 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:01 am

Kris wrote:Can someone please upload the 8/24/14 version of this roster? just needed it badly for my association :)

here bro http://www.mediafire.com/?yybx4yi1vhtc2wd
jhonnie23

Postby Angelo on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:10 am

oops my bad eheheheh Edited :D

@jhonnie23

Thanks (Y)
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby aldritzki258 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:48 am

sir,, after i downloaded all the files of your project..put everything in all folders in the right place and then when i load the AssociationFix Rosters,, the Pelicans,Suns,Hornets have white jerseys...any idea sir how can i fix this??
aldritzki258

Re: NBA365 - Upd 8/27

Postby lakers92 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:01 am

Well, I'm throwing in the towel temporarily. My commute has gone from 2 hours a day to 6-8+ because of road construction, so I barely have enough time to live, much less do some roster project on the computer. I'm not quitting, but I'll only be updating player movement daily for the forseeable future (and fixing little things along the way).

The jersey's accessories colors are all over the place (not due to Daninoz mind you, it's just the way the rosters seem to be set up in terms of accessory colors). Alby's is working to bring the CJP to 100% accuracy, so you'll see it eventually. It's not as formulaic as I expected.

I changed the jerseys back to the old ones that we had pre-CJP. I also added Antawn Jamison to the Clippers and changed Chris Paul's shoes to Jordans so I wouldn't be asked to do it five times a day. Sorry for letting everyone down, it was just so much easier during summer school.

If I don't return to full speed for the rest of 2K13, look forward to NBA365 in 2K14. Hopefully the newest version of Red MC releases earlier than April.

tsiakalos13 wrote:Well, I was thinking to release EVERYTHING in a single torrent, from NBA365 files to UJP. Of course, I'll need your permission first, as well as daninoz. And, 'cause the project is updated in a daily basis, I could update the torrent every week or so. It would be quite large, I presume, but after downloading RHCP's discography in 320kbps, I fear nothing.
Bring it on, internet :P

That's fine with me, just ask Daninoz.

jhonnie23 wrote:hey bro, i think there's something wrong with the warriors away and home jersey numbers. the jersey numbers in front are colored black while those at the back are colored white(both away and home). i don't think the jersey file is the problem because i tried loading the 8-24 roster and there's no problem with the warriors jersey number colors
EDIT: i found the problem while checking it in roster editor. it's with the color assignments. anyway here's the link for the 8-25 Meds Roster Bobcats with fixed warriors jersey numbers :)

Ehh, fuck it. I just switched back to the old jerseys until I get the CJP working desirably.

Kris wrote:Edited : Can someone please upload the 8/24/13 version of this roster? just needed it badly for my association :)

If you haven't already started, I made a little update today with Antawn Jamison (although you can probably just work with the old roster -- nothing major happened).

aldritzki258 wrote:sir,, after i downloaded all the files of your project..put everything in all folders in the right place and then when i load the AssociationFix Rosters,, the Pelicans,Suns,Hornets have white jerseys...any idea sir how can i fix this??

Try downloading the rosters now and everything should be A-OK.
lakers92

Postby jspurg on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:51 am

Man, sorry to hear about the rough commute..I can definitely sympathize there. Definitely understandable if you can't get to update things regularly...I'm sure we'd all feel the same if in the same position. Thanks again for your hard work on this, and definitely look forward to when you can get around to things in the future. Luckily most of the player movement has quieted down for the most part. And certainly taking on a lot of these new things such as the shoes and jerseys are certainly big undertakings. And although there are still some things to fix along the way, I'm sure all of us appreciate the awesomeness of putting these great works of the modding community together with up to date rosters. It's the perfect pairing! Hopefully that construction will calm down for you, and thanks again for your work on this!
jspurg

Postby lj0025 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:46 pm

oh no!hey Bro do you konw?i am chinese people!in our country many my friends like 2K!now ,everyday they will ask :today,the nlsc lakers92 are Upd the roster!!!every one happy! in China we cant download the link of m。。。link。 so we also ask our friends at aboard download and send us!
so we need you,please dont leave us!please please please!!! dont leave us! we like the life,everyday looking at this!and looking at:are you upd the roster?
sorry my English is very bad but i can say one! we like you!like like your roster!like you do everything!
thank you ! Bro!
hope you can konw my bad English !
lj0025

Postby kingdetroit on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:34 am

I am using Meds roster and my pelicans court work just fine but on my nba365 it just do not wanna work I keep getting black courts how do I fix this issue?
kingdetroit

Postby lakers92 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:25 pm

jspurg wrote:Man, sorry to hear about the rough commute..I can definitely sympathize there. Definitely understandable if you can't get to update things regularly...I'm sure we'd all feel the same if in the same position. Thanks again for your hard work on this, and definitely look forward to when you can get around to things in the future. Luckily most of the player movement has quieted down for the most part. And certainly taking on a lot of these new things such as the shoes and jerseys are certainly big undertakings. And although there are still some things to fix along the way, I'm sure all of us appreciate the awesomeness of putting these great works of the modding community together with up to date rosters. It's the perfect pairing! Hopefully that construction will calm down for you, and thanks again for your work on this!

Luckily, because of my hard work I've gained some big time admirers of my mod who are also very talented at modding. There is a group hard at work to repair the jersey tab, accessory colors, and to bring the ratings back up to date (gigantic undertakings). I hope you'll still see the innovation that I would bring to the table. I hope to have a fairly significant update within a week and bring the CJP back.

lj0025 wrote:oh no!hey Bro do you konw?i am chinese people!in our country many my friends like 2K!now ,everyday they will ask :today,the nlsc lakers92 are Upd the roster!!!every one happy! in China we cant download the link of m。。。link。 so we also ask our friends at aboard download and send us!
so we need you,please dont leave us!please please please!!! dont leave us! we like the life,everyday looking at this!and looking at:are you upd the roster?
sorry my English is very bad but i can say one! we like you!like like your roster!like you do everything!
thank you ! Bro!
hope you can konw my bad English !

Maybe China can start accepting NBA365 roster updates as payment for the debt of the United States :lol:
I'll still be around to answer questions once a day and to move players around, but as for adding new things or making big fixes, I'll stay under the radar for a while. As I said above, there are people still working on NBA365, so this project is far, far, far from being dead. It's just not going to update at the rapid pace you may have been accustomed to over the past several months.

kingdetroit wrote:I am using Meds roster and my pelicans court work just fine but on my nba365 it just do not wanna work I keep getting black courts how do I fix this issue?

Try renaming the floor f711.iff. It's probably in your folder as f011.iff.
lakers92

Postby KL42 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:57 pm

Jamison #33
http://www.nba.com/clippers/sites/clipp ... C_1917.JPG

Suns traded Caron Butler to Bucks for Ish Smith & Slava Kravtsov
http://www.azcentral.com/insiders/paulc ... -kravtsov/
Last edited by KL42 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KL42

Postby kingdetroit on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:47 pm

That didn't work turning the file from f011.iff to f711.iff
kingdetroit

Postby ayarauuf on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:21 pm

Brother, i need your HELP :( .how can i fix the position of number in the front of the jersey? :(
Add: i also found some retros and alternate jerseys that has disposition of number in the front of the jersey.
please bro let me know if you know how to fix this problem.
Thanks in advance :)
Always keep up your great work (Y)
ayarauuf

Postby tsiakalos13 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:47 pm

ayarauuf wrote:Brother, i need your HELP :( .how can i fix the position of number in the front of the jersey? :(
Add: i also found some retros and alternate jerseys that has disposition of number in the front of the jersey.

This is ONLY for the selection screens. It will be alright in-game.
tsiakalos13

Postby _KiKe_ on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:45 pm

Hello guys,

First, nice job lakers92, you made a amazing mod for nba2k13, moreover, the best mode... :applaud:

Man, i have some comments bout tha mod, and i know if u can reply...

- In da Bulls jerseys, have a jersey with the name " (A) "... Can you fix it?
- Where's the retro teams, like bulls, lakers, 76ers, supersonicos, ... the retro default teams of the nba 2k13... I dont found it...
- Can u add the christmas jerseys in ur mode? :cheeky:

One mo time, congrats for ur job!

Peace
_KiKe_

Postby J-Paul on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:39 pm

tsiakalos13 wrote:
ayarauuf wrote:Brother, i need your HELP :( .how can i fix the position of number in the front of the jersey? :(

This is ONLY for the selection screens. It will be alright in-game.

can you also help me with the jersey? even in-game the jersey number positions are wrong. please help.
J-Paul

Postby rh1noceros on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:41 pm

J-Paul, can you show your in-game screenshots?
rh1noceros

Postby J-Paul on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:49 pm

rh1no wrote:J-Paul, can you show your in-game screenshots?

sorry, but i don't know how to take screenshots and how to post it. i just try to update the online data and download jersey but still the number position are still wrong. i really don't know what to do. :(
J-Paul

Postby janmykelg on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:01 am

yo, after tyring tha king modified 365 roster maybe you can use it as a base for your next update bro (Y)
It's, not, how you start, it's how you finish.
And it's, not, where you're from, it's where you're at..

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=91051
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=91621
janmykelg

Postby lakers92 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:30 am

KL42 wrote:Jamison #33
http://www.nba.com/clippers/sites/clipp ... C_1917.JPG
Suns traded Caron Butler to Bucks for Ish Smith & Slava Kravtsov
http://www.azcentral.com/insiders/paulc ... -kravtsov/

Jamison was already #33 in my last update. I will add the Caron Butler trade today when I return home.

kingdetroit wrote:That didn't work turning the file from f011.iff to f711.iff

Well... sorry? You can also change s011.iff to s711.iff. You could just download my files again in pack #4, too.

_KiKe_ wrote:- 1) In da Bulls jerseys, have a jersey with the name " (A) "... Can you fix it?
- 2) Where's the retro teams, like bulls, lakers, 76ers, supersonicos, ... the retro default teams of the nba 2k13... I dont found it...
- 3) Can u add the christmas jerseys in ur mode? :cheeky:
Peace

1) Maybe
2) They were purposefully taken out. Read through the thread to find out why.
3) Yes.

J-Paul wrote:
rh1no wrote:J-Paul, can you show your in-game screenshots?

sorry, but i don't know how to take screenshots and how to post it. i just try to update the online data and download jersey but still the number position are still wrong. i really don't know what to do. :(

Yes, I need in-game screenshots. Look for the "print screen button" on your keyboard. You'll also need to be in window mode to take a screenshot.

janmykelg wrote:yo, after tyring tha king modified 365 roster maybe you can use it as a base for your next update bro (Y)

I've already gotten permission from Tha King to use it...so I will until Albys finishes editing the CJP. I hope to put it in tonight, I should only have to copy the jerseys tab, it shouldn't be too time consuming.
lakers92

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding