College Hoops 2K13 V2.0! Cyberface Makers Wanted!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: College Hoops 2K13 v0.1 Come Help!

Postby johnbuckeyefan on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:25 pm

really pleased with the progress we've made so far and we aren't all that far away from the first 68 team release, keep up the great work! I'm chugging away at the roster and trying to add everything in REDitor that I have converted and been given so far. I keep hitting small bugs and crashes that are slowing me down a little bit but we are doing quite well right now
johnbuckeyefan
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Hiteshom on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:31 pm

Ok, so BYU I believe still needs this jersey, its a new one only used in 2013 so far. Thanks
Hiteshom

Postby Behindshadows on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:52 pm

johnbuckeyefan wrote:really pleased with the progress we've made so far and we aren't all that far away from the first 68 team release, keep up the great work! I'm chugging away at the roster and trying to add everything in REDitor that I have converted and been given so far. I keep hitting small bugs and crashes that are slowing me down a little bit but we are doing quite well right now

Welcome to my world...had the same issues with last year roster, took a lot of time and overall it had to do with some players being moved and choosing the right overwrite teams due to roster slots.....

Good luck man, I know you can do and thanks for giving me a year of vacation....
Live Life Don't Let Life Live You!
Behindshadows

Postby Hiteshom on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:43 pm

ImageImage

Ok I've pretty much finished Jackson Emery 1.0
Jackson Emery.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hiteshom

Postby PhilJackson on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:28 pm

^ Looking good bro , just the hair i guess .. he's blonde on the pic but on your blender his hair is black (Y)
PhilJackson

Postby chingstah on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:46 pm

hi guys, i could help out with a few courts if needed. i did a good chunk of the courts from College Hoops 2K12, so i have some experience.
chingstah

Postby johnbuckeyefan on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:24 pm

chingstah wrote:hi guys, i could help out with a few courts if needed. i did a good chunk of the courts from College Hoops 2K12, so i have some experience.

that'd be great, we're using a lot of the courts from last year's game, so you can work on courts for the teams listed in the first post as not having courts if you'd like

hiteshom, I'll send you BYU's uniforms, court and logo this afternoon for you to check out
johnbuckeyefan
Contributor
Contributor

Postby bigh0rt on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:54 pm

john, were you ever sent the jerseys and CFs that amarowaade made? There were teasers/previews in the other thread.

These...

If you got them, let me know what jerseys there are, and I'll work up a color palette for them for the Jersey Tab in the roster, so that it's all copacetic. (Y)

Also, started and finished Iona last night, after seeing they now have jerseys.
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby johnbuckeyefan on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:06 am

sounds great bigh0rt, thanks for doing all the accessories, colors and shoes, it really adds to the detail and accuracy of the mod. I'll pm AmaroWaade and see if he has files ready to send me, I would also really like to get r4zors courts if I can get a hold of him because they are amazing
johnbuckeyefan
Contributor
Contributor

Postby mlp111 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:31 am

is behindshadows still apart of this project, i thought he had a lot of the courts and cfs?
mlp111

Postby bigh0rt on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:21 am

John, if we're going to use Goofy's Nike arm sleeve, then all of the guys I denoted with 'two tone arm sleeve', assign them the adidas power web one, as I believe that is the file he is overwriting. (Y)
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby johnbuckeyefan on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:28 am

mlp111 wrote:is behindshadows still apart of this project, i thought he had a lot of the courts and cfs?

He's taking this year off, and as far as I know he doesn't have any other files that I don't have but I'll ask him

bigh0rt wrote:John, if we're going to use Goofy's Nike arm sleeve, then all of the guys I denoted with 'two tone arm sleeve', assign them the adidas power web one, as I believe that is the file he is overwriting. (Y)

Sounds like a plan
johnbuckeyefan
Contributor
Contributor

Postby TheBleedingRed21 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:24 am

EDIT::::

Here is Albany's Home and Away.

Last edited by TheBleedingRed21 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheBleedingRed21

Postby Hiteshom on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:29 am

johnbuckeyefan wrote:
chingstah wrote:hi guys, i could help out with a few courts if needed. i did a good chunk of the courts from College Hoops 2K12, so i have some experience.

that'd be great, we're using a lot of the courts from last year's game, so you can work on courts for the teams listed in the first post as not having courts if you'd like

hiteshom, I'll send you BYU's uniforms, court and logo this afternoon for you to check out

Oh, thanks a ton, I really need those. It'll help so much
Hiteshom

Postby bigh0rt on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:41 am

TheBleedingRed21, those Albany purples look awesome man. Thanks! (Y)
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby TheBleedingRed21 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:08 pm

Thanks Big. I will get their home unis tomorrow.

John, as stated, I plan to get a bunch more done starting tomorrow and hopefully done by Sunday. (Not all but a good chunk)

Do you want me to just put all the files in one rar after I get done and post it sunday? Or want me to include the file with the previews as I finish? Whatever is easier for you is the best.

Also, a side note, I know we are pushing for NIT teams but PLEASE can we get University of Tennessee after the tourney teams? I went to college there and I believe they were in last year so would be easy to convert.

Thanks guys!
TheBleedingRed21

Postby johnbuckeyefan on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:12 pm

it doesn't matter, if you want to post previews it's fine but just send them to me whenever you want. I'll add Tennessee to the list of teams to add to the mod, not sure if there are any files for them but I'll check
johnbuckeyefan
Contributor
Contributor

Postby TheBleedingRed21 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:18 pm

Sounds good man. I plan on doing Boise State, Bucknell, La Salle, Middle Tennessee, and Pacific atleast. Also will work on Iona's black jerseys.
TheBleedingRed21

Postby johnbuckeyefan on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:02 am

Yes that would be great man, almost all teams jerseys will be done. Also need some people to help out on courts, I'm pretty good at them and will work on them after I'm done with the roster and putting the mod together (which is currently consuming most of my time), but I guess for now I'll just use the generic one that pooh made.

Secondly, I've discovered that I can get up to 86 teams into the mod currently, meaning that once the tournament roster is done we can add up to 18 more teams (or more if we replace some of the 16 seeds). Obviously the focus right now is finishing the ncaa tournament roster, but once we're done we can start adding more teams. I know Alabama, BYU, Kentucky and Tennessee will be in the mod per the request of patchers helping on the mod, but we will take requests for the other 14 (or more) teams. Naturally, preference will be given to the guys who are helping with the project if we get a lot of requests. Again, these teams won't be added until the "Tournament Edition" is complete, so I guess this is sort of motivation to get that done lol.

Lastly, I'll be posting some previews shortly after I add the rest of the teams I have into the mod. Sorry for the delay with this, I've encountered some crashing issues but I think I've got everything figured out.

Keep up the great work everyone and we will have a fantastic College Hoops mod
johnbuckeyefan
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Hiteshom on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:55 am

BYU, and BYU (2010-11) right?
Hiteshom

Postby ngwilli411 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:28 am

Hey John, do you still have the Alabama court on your computer?

Also I'm working on the Ole Miss Arena right now, i'll post previews :D
ngwilli411

Postby johnbuckeyefan on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:15 am

hiteshom wrote:BYU, and BYU (2010-11) right?

No retro teams yet

ngwilli411 wrote:Hey John, do you still have the Alabama court on your computer?

Also I'm working on the Ole Miss Arena right now, i'll post previews :D

Yes I have the court
johnbuckeyefan
Contributor
Contributor

Postby JAYKIDBALLER on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:24 am

I would love to help develop some courts but I have been unable to load the 2kX Mod Tool. I have installed java 32bit and 64bit, and I have also purchased the WinRAR program once my trial was up. When it comes time to click on the 2kx mod tool.jar I just get another folder that opens up in WinRAR with a list of files. I am working on a windows 8 computer and am not sure if that is the problem. Has anyone else encountered this issue that can help me out because I am really frustrated. I have watched hours and hours of tutorials but I cannot get the mod tool downloaded on my computer.

I have downloaded the Hex on steroids, Gimp, WinRAR, nba 2k decompressor, and have also paid for guru on the redmc. I was looking forward to getting involved and helping this NCAA game get fully converted but I have hit a wall.

If anyone can help me I was be so grateful.

Also, I noticed on a previous reply that someone had developed a maize colored Michigan jersey and I was wondering will that be incorporated in the next download? They really did a great job!
JAYKIDBALLER

Postby ngwilli411 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:28 am

The mod tool does not work for me either on Windows 8, that is why I do all my modding on my laptop (windows 7) and just play on my desktop
ngwilli411

Postby johnbuckeyefan on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:34 am

JAYKIDBALLER wrote:I would love to help develop some courts but I have been unable to load the 2kX Mod Tool. I have installed java 32bit and 64bit, and I have also purchased the WinRAR program once my trial was up. When it comes time to click on the 2kx mod tool.jar I just get another folder that opens up in WinRAR with a list of files. I am working on a windows 8 computer and am not sure if that is the problem. Has anyone else encountered this issue that can help me out because I am really frustrated. I have watched hours and hours of tutorials but I cannot get the mod tool downloaded on my computer.

I have downloaded the Hex on steroids, Gimp, WinRAR, nba 2k decompressor, and have also paid for guru on the redmc. I was looking forward to getting involved and helping this NCAA game get fully converted but I have hit a wall.

If anyone can help me I was be so grateful.

Also, I noticed on a previous reply that someone had developed a maize colored Michigan jersey and I was wondering will that be incorporated in the next download? They really did a great job!

Use the 3dm tool, I use it for everything. Glad to have your help, what can you do? I'll include the michigan jersey if I get it, I also made a few jerseys myself, including the all maize bleedout jersey for michigan and the Ohio State camo jersey that I will include as well
johnbuckeyefan
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding