- Personality Types
- Veteran Winning only
- Veteran mentor
- Veteran bench warmer
- Bench Lifer
- Breakout Star
- Role Player (specifics?)
- Team Player
- Happy Go Lucky
- Killer Instinct
- Good Sport
- Ricky Rubio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZgU0cT_TfI
- Hot Head
- Governs Game Goals, Morale Effect Resistance, PreGame Animations, Sig Skills
- Higher Boosts/Nerfs based on goals/streaks (Lin)
- Use Hustle rating to govern work ethic/potential
- If too negative can kick user to different team
- Owners Cutting Payroll, winning championship, make playoffs, rebuild, how to initiate?
- Coaches, does anything need to be added?
- Add staff from retired/retiring players, only if floor general?
- Affected by TV Ratings, simulate nonuser ratings?
- Coach Ratings Progression
- Dynamically change crowd attendance based on team streaks, star players.
- Game automatically weighs visiting team value and playoffs.
- If attendance too low, team relocation? other factors?
- Home Court Advantage boosts
- Accessories added see list
- Each injury has 1:5,000 of being career ending, customize % for each injury?
- First downgrade major injuries to minor ones (sprain to sore), does the game already do this?
- Injuries affect Potential
- Keeping Overseas Draftees Overseas
- Sending Players to DLeague
- Fluctuate Draft Class Ratings to mess with scouting
- Dynamic Potential Ratings, based on goals?
- amnesty clause
- Team ratings boost for streaks
- Coaches/Players with high Teaching/BBIQ ratings affect prospects more
- More difficult for small market to land big stars
- FA stars finding other stars to duo/trio with & recognize that
- Happy superstars impossible to trade
- Boosts for rivalry games
- Better recognition of team position needs
- Veterans positively affecting younger players in same position
- realistic lineups for preseason
- Resting Stars before playoffs to prevent injuries
- Working out with Legends in postseason, how?
- Weight & Stamina fluctuations based on in shape/out of shape (nerf FAs/unhappy players)
- Retired players returning, how to determine?
- Take into account large/small market
- Hometown preference
- Veterans coming into FA after trade deadline, team hopping
- Veterans asking to trade to contender
- Better Role awareness & change demands
- Severe injuries affect ratings permanently
- Stats affect contracts
- Preferred #'s after trades, how?
- If unhappy lowers trade value (potential rating?)
- Unhappiness affects nontraditional ratings (hustle, quickness, on ball D, emotion)
- (un)Guaranteed contracts, sign and trade,10 day contracts, etc
- Contract Value boosts for legit 7 footers
- Players taking less money to play for certain team
- Clearing injuries, but waiting a bit longer to come back, change injury to personal reasons?
- Hot/Cold Streaks
- Teammates from same college affecting morale/chemistry/etc
- Award contention boost
- Near Milestone boost
- POTW/M boost
- Delusional Contract Worth
- Redo trade, FA, draft AI
- Player Agents
- GM Personalities
- Minutes & Rotation Manager
- Trade/Retirement/FA Rumors
- Player Relationships/rivalries
- All Star Saturday Night
- Short term/Long term wants
- Add Team Directions (Rebuild, Win Now, etc)
- Baby Born
- All Star Snub
- Award Snub
- Practice Effectiveness
- Practice Conflict
- Team trips/activities (Harlem Shake)
- Twitter fights with fans
- Media Hype
- locker room tension (Chemistry)
- Coaches calling out players (goals system)
- Changes based on All NBA teams
- Power Rankings affecting Teams
- Negotiate new CBA in 2016 season
- 13 Active players & 2 IR
- Handling & Simulating College/Euro leagues (possible, just...wow)
- New in game Sliders
- In game things, fan fighting, stuff like that
- Technical/Flagrant Fouls
- SlowMo Buzzer Beaters
- In engine interviews
- Visible Twitter Fights
Basically, adding tons of features to the modes already in place. Examples can range from ACL injured players returning automatically with a knee brace accessory, a player with low morale being at a higher risk of being suspended or even taking time off from a game, maybe your drafted rookie has anxiety issues and won't play away games without a major ratings hit, or maybe when a team's chemistry gets high enough everyone starts doing silly pre-game warmups if their leader clowns around (high emotion rating).
There are basic personality ratings in these games already, so this really boils down to find a rating, probability of triggering an event, enacting that event, and informing the user of that event. Simple in theory, difficult as hell to balance and put into place, and endless in the options and events possible.
So, what Leftos and I need from you guys are ideas. Ideally provide a rating for the event to be based off of, but we'll just take any event right now. Suspensions, personal issues, special injury reactions, team based events/boosts/nerfs, animation stuff, all of it is fair game. And my all means, if you need more explanation outside of the podcast, let us know.