NBA 2K11 SUPER GLOBAL BETA 0.1 Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2K11 LIKE GRAPHICS *UPDATES*

Postby GamingElite on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:05 am

that's the problem with modders these days. Your reply was uncalled for. If you don't want people to comment and state their opinions then say that in your first post. I was simply saying what i thought and at the same time trying to help you. In your own words you said that this is a 2k11 global right. 2k11 had the most realistic graphics between the last three releases. 2k11 has about 80% of the things that i said should be in a realistic global. Key words that i said was that im not hating and that you and other modders should take this under consideration. Thanks you to the person that stood up for me. Still best of luck to you and your global. :D
I MOD SO HARD THESE MODDERS CAN'T FIND ME.
GamingElite

Postby SkunkIsPro on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:27 pm

GamingElite wrote:that's the problem with modders these days. Your reply was uncalled for. If you don't want people to comment and state their opinions then say that in your first post. I was simply saying what i thought and at the same time trying to help you. In your own words you said that this is a 2k11 global right. 2k11 had the most realistic graphics between the last three releases. 2k11 has about 80% of the things that i said should be in a realistic global. Key words that i said was that im not hating and that you and other modders should take this under consideration. Thanks you to the person that stood up for me. Still best of luck to you and your global. :D

tbh his reply wasn't uncalled for its quite simple tbh let modders make there stuff there way if you dont like it make ur own dnt hate on a guy whos making something for people for free waisting his time simple really
TheSkunk
MrOriginal
TheSkunk Aka Mr Original
Original Records
SkunkIsPro

Postby daddy123 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:31 pm

what scoreboard is that?
daddy123

Postby BasedGod on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:32 am

GamingElite wrote:that's the problem with modders these days. Your reply was uncalled for. If you don't want people to comment and state their opinions then say that in your first post. I was simply saying what i thought and at the same time trying to help you. In your own words you said that this is a 2k11 global right. 2k11 had the most realistic graphics between the last three releases. 2k11 has about 80% of the things that i said should be in a realistic global. Key words that i said was that im not hating and that you and other modders should take this under consideration. Thanks you to the person that stood up for me. Still best of luck to you and your global. :D

I don't understand what was so bad about his reply that was "uncall". He was just simply stating that he never mentioned that his project was aimed to be more "realistic". Stop spreading negativity. If you don't like it don't download it. No one is forcing you to use it.
BasedGod

Postby GamingElite on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:47 am

Two more dick riders that cant read. Skunk is pro did you give your opinion on the first page about the eyes let me answer that for you Yes you did. I guess you were hating or trying to help him. I can say the same thing for you dont like the eyes dont download. Another person talked about it being to rubberish what did Pooh say to him. Thanks for the feedback. As i repeat if he wants to make it a 2k11 global those things i stated would help. The msg i posted was directed to Pooh. So there was no need for you to respond, your dismissed bums. :evil:
GamingElite

Postby JaoSming on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:12 am

GamingElite that's enough,

Pooh wrote:GamingElite, Don't like it? don't download it simple as that.

this is as far as it needed to go. You are more than welcome to learn and change things yourself if you don't like the way a project is coming out, but there was no need to expand upon your already passive-aggressive reply.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby lethal on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:23 am

lol
2k11 graphics plus 2k11 roster in a 2k13 gameplay
that would be good.
Lets Go GSW!

You better Visit and Give my Roster A Try
Just click the Orange Text Lethal Roster
lethal

Postby Pooh on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:47 am

Tried to give it more a shine look, also more ripped. Oppose to the picture below.

2K11:

2K13:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nba-2k11- ... izard=true
Last edited by Pooh on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pooh

Re: NBA 2K11 LIKE GRAPHICS SUPER GLOBAL

Postby Rangez on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:05 am

Awesome, WOW! And I thought you released it haha LOL!
°°°°°Rangez°°°°°
I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
Michael Jordan
NBA 2k Montage/Mix Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mr2KImpossible
NBA Real Life Mixes: http://www.youtube.com/user/TdotPrid3
Comment, Rate and Subscribe! :)
Rangez

Postby BasedGod on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:57 am

GamingElite wrote:Two more dick riders that cant read. Skunk is pro did you give your opinion on the first page about the eyes let me answer that for you Yes you did. I guess you were hating or trying to help him. I can say the same thing for you dont like the eyes dont download. Another person talked about it being to rubberish what did Pooh say to him. Thanks for the feedback. As i repeat if he wants to make it a 2k11 global those things i stated would help. The msg i posted was directed to Pooh. So there was no need for you to respond, your dismissed bums. :evil:

lol why are you so mad though? are your feelings hurt because someone disagreed with you :boohoo:
BasedGod

Postby StormsWarning on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:13 am

i suggest agitators and anyone else trying to keep things going in a negative manner to slow there role..., pooh what you and sj are doing now is beyond awesome, keep up the great job, i will be using this once u release it. (Y)
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Postby Pooh on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:23 am

Pooh

Postby maumau78 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:29 am

Great preview...can you post a Lebron screenshot? Thx
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Rangez on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:08 am

Wow it looks amazing bro, especially the muscle on his forearm!
°°°°°Rangez°°°°°
I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
Michael Jordan
Rangez

Postby Pooh on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:04 am

Mainly, working on the face shine at this moment...gotta find a way to double the texture size in the cf's that way we would have the same smooth skin as in 2k11 and there would be HD faces... gonna do some research and try..help would be great.

Pooh

Postby Rangez on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:36 am

Wow looks nice bro, love the sweat. Looks like a mix of live and 2K :)
°°°°°Rangez°°°°°
Michael Jordan
Rangez

Postby SkunkIsPro on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:00 am

GamingElite wrote:Two more dick riders that cant read. Skunk is pro did you give your opinion on the first page about the eyes let me answer that for you Yes you did. I guess you were hating or trying to help him. I can say the same thing for you dont like the eyes dont download. Another person talked about it being to rubberish what did Pooh say to him. Thanks for the feedback. As i repeat if he wants to make it a 2k11 global those things i stated would help. The msg i posted was directed to Pooh. So there was no need for you to respond, your dismissed bums. :evil:

ye but difference with me is mate quite simple i didnt like his eyes so i made my own
TheSkunk
MrOriginal
TheSkunk Aka Mr Original
Original Records
SkunkIsPro

Postby GamingElite on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:31 am

smh still going on. Anyways those last two pics are great. I agree with Rangez it does look like a mix between live and 2k. Higher res Cf texture may require so programming maybe. Are you doing 2k11 body models also. And maybe you can convert 2k11 skin tones and textures to this year i think that is possible.
GamingElite

Postby Pooh on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:40 am

GamingElite wrote:smh still going on. Anyways those last two pics are great. I agree with Rangez it does look like a mix between live and 2k. Higher res Cf texture may require so programming maybe. Are you doing 2k11 body models also. And maybe you can convert 2k11 skin tones and textures to this year i think that is possible.

Yeah, I wanted to tranfer some body models, or atleast get it close to 2k11's. They look a bit more built then in 2k13.
Pooh

Postby Pooh on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:08 pm

Face shine coming along well.. still about 50% incomplete.

2K11:

2K13:
Pooh

Postby BasedGod on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:45 pm

Pooh forget what that hater says.. This is about to be the best global for 2k13 hands down (Y)
BasedGod

Postby SkunkIsPro on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:52 pm

qaws23 wrote:Pooh forget what that hater says.. This is about to be the best global for 2k13 hands down (Y)

i second that ! cant wait
TheSkunk
MrOriginal
TheSkunk Aka Mr Original
Original Records
SkunkIsPro

Postby LROBA on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:20 pm

This is cool.

Pooh wrote:Face shine coming along well.. still about 50% incomplete.

2K11:

2K13:

:bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:
LROBA

Postby Pooh on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:46 pm

Thanks guys, really.
Pooh

Postby hxt on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:10 pm

Your Global is really fantastic! :bowdown: Seanjohn may face the pressure from you! :P
hxt

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding