Med's Ultimate Roster v1.1b RELEASED

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Med's Ultimate Roster v1.0 PREVIEW

Postby MiamiThrice on Fri May 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Hey Med,

Just wondering where you got that Josh Akognon cyberface from!!!

I have been looking for one for a long time!!!

Is it just a generic face you created or an actual cyberface?

If it is a real cyberface then please share a link where it can be downloaded!!!

Also, do you have a cyberface yet for Willie Reed because I have also been looking for one for him for a long time but have yet to find one!!!

Thanks, and looking forward to the release of v1.0!!!

Keep up the great work!!!
MiamiThrice

Postby anastasis16 on Sat May 11, 2013 12:15 am

Medevenx wrote:After having the shoe pack from jampasir installed..

Here are only a FEW of his shoes that will be included in the next patch! BIG thanks to jampasir! Just worked with the best shoe patcher! He's amazing!

:shock: my patience pays off!!!
anastasis16

Postby Medevenx on Sat May 11, 2013 1:51 am

MiamiThrice wrote:Hey Med,

Just wondering where you got that Josh Akognon cyberface from!!!

I have been looking for one for a long time!!!

Is it just a generic face you created or an actual cyberface?

If it is a real cyberface then please share a link where it can be downloaded!!!

Also, do you have a cyberface yet for Willie Reed because I have also been looking for one for him for a long time but have yet to find one!!!

Thanks, and looking forward to the release of v1.0!!!

Keep up the great work!!!

It IS an actual cyberface.

They've been done by my team and they will be released along with the roster. :)

Kris wrote:Will this be released this week? :mrgreen:

It should be by the end of this week. If I receive an update from jampasir tomorrow I can probably get it out by Sunday..

anastasis16 wrote: :shock: my patience pays off!!!

Thank you! :)
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby MJALLDAY on Sat May 11, 2013 12:51 pm

Amazing work. Could you please add Scott Burrell to the 98 Bulls and Randy Brown to the 96 and 98 Bulls in the next update? Randy Brown's cyberface came with the game and Juan33 made a great Burrell.
MJALLDAY

Postby Medevenx on Sat May 11, 2013 8:58 pm

MJALLDAY wrote:Amazing work. Could you please add Scott Burrell to the 98 Bulls and Randy Brown to the 96 and 98 Bulls in the next update? Randy Brown's cyberface came with the game and Juan33 made a great Burrell.

They didn't really play in the Playoffs so I don't see the point in having them.

Here are some of the new shoes (and old shoes revamped) included in the pack! LeBron X Elite, that Noah shoe, Li-Ning Way of Wade Encore, Kobe 8 PE, Real Deal, Hyperchaos, Rose 3.5, Peak Hill, Crazy Fast
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby buzzy on Sun May 12, 2013 12:07 am

Good shit. (Y)

You should include some of rufioo's shoes if you're allowed. Many guys are wearing Soldier 6's for example.
buzzy
Take it sleazy.
NLSC Team Member

Postby MJALLDAY on Sun May 12, 2013 3:35 am

Medevenx wrote:
MJALLDAY wrote:Amazing work. Could you please add Scott Burrell to the 98 Bulls and Randy Brown to the 96 and 98 Bulls in the next update? Randy Brown's cyberface came with the game and Juan33 made a great Burrell.

They didn't really play in the Playoffs so I don't see the point
Burrell played a lot, way more than Buechler, Wennington and Simpkins. I wouldn't even ask, I'd just add him to my own roster but it's a pain to do it every time a new version gets released.
MJALLDAY

Postby Angelo on Sun May 12, 2013 4:02 am

Grrr you got me toooooo excited to try your rosters with that pic :shock:
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby Medevenx on Sun May 12, 2013 6:46 am

MJALLDAY wrote:Burrell played a lot, way more than Buechler, Wennington and Simpkins. I wouldn't even ask, I'd just add him to my own roster but it's a pain to do it every time a new version gets released.

Saw the stats. I guess I'll be adding them.

buzzy wrote:Good shit. (Y)

You should include some of rufioo's shoes if you're allowed. Many guys are wearing Soldier 6's for example.

I don't really know him lol but jampasir's pack is REALLY good. It has ZOOM Soldier 6 too anyway.

Kris wrote:Grrr you got me toooooo excited to try your rosters with that pic :shock:

I'm excited too!

Anyway, HUGE update! jampasir just sent me the roster with ANOTHER shoe pack which means more shoes!! The shoes are CRAZY good and accurate. There are also a number of options for you guys to choose from! :) The release just got sooner!
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby anastasis16 on Sun May 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Medevenx wrote:Anyway, HUGE update! jampasir just sent me the roster with ANOTHER shoe pack which means more shoes!! The shoes are CRAZY good and accurate. There are also a number of options for you guys to choose from! :) The release just got sooner!

It's SOO GOOOOD to hear that and now let me dance for it..

anastasis16

Postby Angelo on Sun May 12, 2013 6:39 pm

I hope the release is tonight :D
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby oo0pimpoo0 on Sun May 12, 2013 6:59 pm

cant wait!
oo0pimpoo0

Postby nowanker on Sun May 12, 2013 7:11 pm

how about the salaries bug and crash problems just like any other custom rosters out there, did you fix it? i don't have this kind of problems when using official roster. but i hate playing with 2k's roster!
nowanker

Postby Medevenx on Mon May 13, 2013 2:41 am

nowanker wrote:how about the salaries bug and crash problems just like any other custom rosters out there, did you fix it? i don't have this kind of problems when using official roster. but i hate playing with 2k's roster!

I've never encountered that and I've never heard any users of the roster experience this ever in any versions. :)

Anyway, I successfully implemented Different Accessory Colors for teams like the Knicks, Heat, Bulls, and Lakers. Here's a preview of what I've done with the Knicks.

Here are some shoes that I've updated along with jampasir. He did a really great job assigning and editing the shoes!

Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby DamirNYK on Mon May 13, 2013 2:46 am

DamirNYK

Postby buzzy on Mon May 13, 2013 2:47 am

this is looking insane. great work man
buzzy
Take it sleazy.
NLSC Team Member

Postby Angelo on Mon May 13, 2013 4:32 am

:shock: :drool: Really can't wait :P
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby CjRice on Mon May 13, 2013 5:21 am

There is a possibility appears Mirotic? :bowdown2:
CjRice

Postby julsnice on Mon May 13, 2013 5:52 am

Medevenx wrote:Anyway, I successfully implemented Different Accessory Colors for teams like the Knicks, Heat, Bulls, and Lakers. Here's a preview of what I've done with the Knicks.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Dude don't take this the wrong way but ....I LOVE YOU....or at least I will when you release v1.0!!
:D

How does it work with all the different accessories colors? Do we have to load a different roster file for each set of colors or do they each take up a different jersey slot?

Any ETA on release?
julsnice

Postby bigh0rt on Mon May 13, 2013 6:26 am

julsnice wrote:
Medevenx wrote:Anyway, I successfully implemented Different Accessory Colors for teams like the Knicks, Heat, Bulls, and Lakers. Here's a preview of what I've done with the Knicks.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Dude don't take this the wrong way but ....I LOVE YOU....or at least I will when you release v1.0!!
:D

How does it work with all the different accessories colors? Do we have to load a different roster file for each set of colors or do they each take up a different jersey slot?

Any ETA on release?

They're just different options in uniform select. You choose them as you would any other jersey.
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby julsnice on Mon May 13, 2013 6:34 am

bigh0rt wrote:
julsnice wrote:How does it work with all the different accessories colors? Do we have to load a different roster file for each set of colors or do they each take up a different jersey slot?

Any ETA on release?

They're just different options in uniform select. You choose them as you would any other jersey.

Okay, so does that mean that alternate/classic uniforms had to be taken out to allow this?
I thought there were only a limited number of slots for different uniforms for each team?

If that's the case, I really wouldn't mind to tell the truth. Personally I'd rather have the ability to choose different accessories colors than have a bunch of alternate jerseys that I barely use preloaded in the roster file.
julsnice

Postby 187 on Mon May 13, 2013 6:42 am

With reditor you can add jersey slots so I'm guessing this is what Med did. Good stuff, hopefully this gets released soon.

Postby JMC7 on Mon May 13, 2013 12:17 pm

Can't wait for this. Waiting for the release to start a chise. Do you know when you'll be releasing this Med?
JMC7

Postby Kyrius on Mon May 13, 2013 1:17 pm

julsnice wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
julsnice wrote:How does it work with all the different accessories colors? Do we have to load a different roster file for each set of colors or do they each take up a different jersey slot?

Any ETA on release?

Okay, so does that mean that alternate/classic uniforms had to be taken out to allow this?
I thought there were only a limited number of slots for different uniforms for each team?

If that's the case, I really wouldn't mind to tell the truth. Personally I'd rather have the ability to choose different accessories colors than have a bunch of alternate jerseys that I barely use preloaded in the roster file.

No, Medevenx didn't have tooverwrite the classic jersey. Reditor made this possible.

Another preview.

GONYGONYGO!
Kyrius

Postby jonsz123 on Mon May 13, 2013 1:50 pm

kelan to i.rerelease bro ?
jonsz123

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding