Albys RR10.1 (update 11th november 2013) released!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Albys Realistic Roster 2.0 release tomorrow

Postby -=JohnDoe=- on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:51 pm

alright then, take your time,
just wanna use this awesome version this weekend...lol
-=JohnDoe=-

Postby qwerasdf on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:42 am

Come on Albys, release it!! :bowdown2: :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown:
qwerasdf

Postby Albys on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:01 am

Alby Realistic Roster 2.0 released.
DOWNLOAD:
Albys Realistic Roster

17 January 2012
New features RR 2.0:
- Updated with accuracy all overall and tendencies players (shot, iso and many others) for all teams; based on advanced real NBA 2013 performance and stats (nba.com, Hoopsdata.com and many more)
- 500+ players completely edited!
- Added Vannswolfhawk's playbooks and updated Signature Skills for all players.
- Fixed 30+ players body
- Fixed all measurements players (thanks to lakers92)
- Update all real accessories (many thanks to my friend mmq :wink: )
- Updated shoes (thanks to Dexter and some others)
- Updated all team jerseys collars and accessories/shoes colors with Tha King settings and mine (perfect for Tha King's jerseys and IAmLillard jerseys)
- Updated rotation.
- Improved coach profiles for better shots distribution, fixed fastbreak and real team plays style.
- Draft class 2013 by Mauroth and Albys (based on draft class by Aderito, but completely re-edited)

- New gameplay 2.0.

Installation:
Simply readme file installation.

This is a complete release, but tomorrow i will fix ID portraits for perfect compatibility with Daninoz 2.7 and Larvae 1.0c portraits.
Actually is 100% compatible with Larvae 1.0b.
Also for shoes the patch is not perfect for 100% of players, but i think is very good and a lot better than default.
if you want to support my works (Realistic Roster and gameplay):
Albys
The Roster Father
Contributor

Postby fangman on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:17 am

Albys wrote:Alby Realistic Roster 2.0 released.
DOWNLOAD:
Albys Realistic Roster

17 January 2012
New features RR 2.0:
- Updated with accuracy all overall and tendencies players (shot, iso and many others) for all teams; based on advanced real NBA 2013 performance and stats (nba.com, Hoopsdata.com and many more)
- 500+ players completely edited!
- Added Vannswolfhawk's playbooks and updated Signature Skills for all players.
- Fixed 30+ players body
- Fixed all measurements players (thanks to lakers92)
- Update all real accessories (many thanks to my friend mmq :wink: )
- Updated shoes (thanks to Dexter and some others)
- Updated all team jerseys collars and accessories/shoes colors with Tha King settings and mine (perfect for Tha King's jerseys and IAmLillard jerseys)
- Updated rotation.
- Improved coach profiles for better shots distribution, fixed fastbreak and real team plays style.
- Draft class 2013 by Mauroth and Albys (based on draft class by Aderito, but completely re-edited)

- New gameplay 2.0.

Installation:
Simply readme file installation.

This is a complete release, but tomorrow i will fix ID portraits for perfect compatibility with Daninoz 2.7 and Larvae 1.0c portraits.
Actually is 100% compatible with Larvae 1.0b.
Also for shoes the patch is not perfect for 100% of players, but i think is very good and a lot better than default.

You sir are a legend. Thanks so much
fangman

Re: Albys Realistic Roster 2.0 releases!

Postby .aristotle on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:21 am

testing it out now, which global are you using with this roster?
.aristotle

Postby fangman on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:34 am

My game crashes when loading the custom shoes... I followed the exact steps put the shoes folder into my save folder (including the shoedata.DAT file) and all the files from the files folder into the main 2K13 folder. Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Also I just downloaded Larvae 0.1c portraits and some players have generic portraits like Kyle Singler and Alexy Shved. Is this what you were talking about Albys that you're going to edit so that they are compatible with 0.1c? I didn't have 0.1b so I can't test the difference.

Apart from that everything else seems great thanks and keep up the good work.
fangman

Postby Albys on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:18 am

.aristotle wrote:testing it out now, which global are you using with this roster?

Global v.2 maked by my friend LeoVGki. Actually for me the better.
http://www.mediafire.com/?qxa8j21u2gm3lte
Is based on SJ heaven on hearth final release but with accessories maked by Gory for 2k12 (socks and other little things)
And Leo maked a great work with Irving and Rose accessories:
http://i.imgur.com/poWv4s.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iZmMjs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KZfK4s.jpg
if you want to support my works (Realistic Roster and gameplay):
Albys
The Roster Father
Contributor

Postby lpcomplex on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:37 am

fangman wrote:My game crashes when loading the custom shoes... I followed the exact steps put the shoes folder into my save folder (including the shoedata.DAT file) and all the files from the files folder into the main 2K13 folder. Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Also I just downloaded Larvae 0.1c portraits and some players have generic portraits like Kyle Singler and Alexy Shved. Is this what you were talking about Albys that you're going to edit so that they are compatible with 0.1c? I didn't have 0.1b so I can't test the difference.

Yep, same problem here man..I thought that the problem were the draft classes which I deleted them and then the game still crashes. Waiting for the right :idea:
lpcomplex

Postby daninoz on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:40 am

Hey Albys, did you based 2.0 in the v1.2 or used a new roster as a base?

What players do you added in this release?

I want to release the portraits today and I need that info so I can add the missing portraits.
daninoz

Postby fangman on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:52 am

lpcomplex wrote:
fangman wrote:My game crashes when loading the custom shoes... I followed the exact steps put the shoes folder into my save folder (including the shoedata.DAT file) and all the files from the files folder into the main 2K13 folder. Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Yep, same problem here man..I thought that the problem were the draft classes which I deleted them and then the game still crashes. Waiting for the right :idea:

Once I deleted the shoes folder it worked try that if you haven't already.

What file governs the simulation stats in association?? Is it that global thing a few comments above mentioned?? I ran through a few of seasons of association a couple of times with the global file Albys suggested and I think the assists per game is too low for top tier players. The highest I ever saw was 9.5 apg from Andre Miller. ROndo, Paul and D-Will all averaged around 7.5 and I even had Chris Paul going 5.5 apg for 3 straight seasons.
fangman

Postby bigh0rt on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Copeland on the Knicks has white arms and no head. Anybody see this with any other players?
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby DetroitStyle on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:48 pm

bigh0rt wrote:Copeland on the Knicks has white arms and no head. Anybody see this with any other players?

Use babyface's cyberfaces from his roster. Here's the link to his page: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=88429

Download the roster and copy the *pngxxxx.iff* files to your 2K directory and you should be all set.
DetroitStyle

Postby Medevenx on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:21 pm

You included create-a-shoes/edited shoes and replaced the GENERIC shoe? Oooohh bad decision right there. Why would you replace the Generic shoe, just why

Also, the accessories aren't really accurate. The Knicks have orange home sleeves and Melo still has blue calf sleeves (he's been wearing black for a MONTH now). Knee sleeves on Kobe? Why? There are more but yeah.

About edited players, 75 Consistency on James Harden? 65 on George? Why exactly is Chris Paul only 90 (lower than Kobe and Carmelo and yields a 70 consistency despite shotting 48.1 FG%? Even D-Wade is 90 so D-Wade is as good as CP3 while Rose, Rondo, Westbrook are all 89 and the only highest rated PG is 90, while at SG 92, SF 99, PF 86 (that's kind of low especially since most of the all stars hogging the frontcourt right now are PFs), C 90. The Kidd 80, Chandler 78 also bothers me. There are more of these like Noah being 83 lower than Iguodala and Deron Williams being 84 (he's GOOD he's just had bad games with his coach look at his numbers now with PJ)

So I thought hey, maybe they're formulas. But I'd also like to ask about Kevin Garnett's 87 rating at C. 14.6 PPG, 7.0 RPG, 0.8 BPG, 2.1 APG, 1.1 SPG warrants an 87? He has an 67 Offensive Rebounding rating and an 88 for Defensive Rebounding, tied with Vucevic's Defensive Rebounding of only 88 despite these stats?

KG 67 OR, 88 DR
Vucevic 83 OR, 88 DR

KG per game 0.9 ORPG, 6.1 DRPG = 7.0 RPG
Vucevic per game 3.3 ORPG, 7.8 DRPG = 11.2 RPG

KG per 36 mins, 1.1 ORPG, 7.5 DRPG = 8.6 RPG
Vucevic per 36 mins, 3.8 ORPG, 8.8 DRPG = 12.6 RPG

Vucevic is clearly the better rebounder so why are they tied? Or is it because of name recognition?
Last edited by Medevenx on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby SC1211 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:24 pm

^Overall ratings = terrible way to judge a roster.
SC1211

Postby dare on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:28 pm

I don't really care much about accessories, team colors, etc. Overalls are overrated imo. What I care about is the gameplay and realistic it will show on the association.
dare
True kings have rings

Postby jellyno1 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:52 pm

Thanks,Roster Father!!!
And I very agree to SC1211!!!
Just ignore the overall ratings~~
jellyno1

Postby jamaRRo on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:47 pm

Thanks for the rosters, you did it very good!
love: LAL; like: SAS, OKC; play basketball since 2004.
jamaRRo

Postby mlp111 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Medevenx wrote:You included create-a-shoes/edited shoes and replaced the GENERIC shoe? Oooohh bad decision right there. Why would you replace the Generic shoe, just why

Also, the accessories aren't really accurate. The Knicks have orange home sleeves and Melo still has blue calf sleeves (he's been wearing black for a MONTH now). Knee sleeves on Kobe? Why? There are more but yeah.

About edited players, 75 Consistency on James Harden? 65 on George? Why exactly is Chris Paul only 90 (lower than Kobe and Carmelo and yields a 70 consistency despite shotting 48.1 FG%? Even D-Wade is 90 so D-Wade is as good as CP3 while Rose, Rondo, Westbrook are all 89 and the only highest rated PG is 90, while at SG 92, SF 99, PF 86 (that's kind of low especially since most of the all stars hogging the frontcourt right now are PFs), C 90. The Kidd 80, Chandler 78 also bothers me. There are more of these like Noah being 83 lower than Iguodala and Deron Williams being 84 (he's GOOD he's just had bad games with his coach look at his numbers now with PJ)

So I thought hey, maybe they're formulas. But I'd also like to ask about Kevin Garnett's 87 rating at C. 14.6 PPG, 7.0 RPG, 0.8 BPG, 2.1 APG, 1.1 SPG warrants an 87? He has an 67 Offensive Rebounding rating and an 88 for Defensive Rebounding, tied with Vucevic's Defensive Rebounding of only 88 despite these stats?

KG 67 OR, 88 DR
Vucevic 83 OR, 88 DR

i love albys rosters, but he always overrates the heat two stars Lebron and wade.....
mlp111

Postby fangman on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:18 pm

mlp111 wrote:
Medevenx wrote:You included create-a-shoes/edited shoes and replaced the GENERIC shoe? Oooohh bad decision right there. Why would you replace the Generic shoe, just why

KG 67 OR, 88 DR
Vucevic 83 OR, 88 DR

i love albys rosters, but he always overrates the heat two stars Lebron and wade.....

I think it's about right... Again overall ratings are not important you look at individual ratings and I think it's not too off, especially with the amount of stats he must look into. You could say overrated/underrated on lots of players just tune them yourself to how you think they should be
fangman

Postby Medevenx on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:19 pm

SC1211 wrote:^Overall ratings = terrible way to judge a roster.

That's why I said this part

KG 67 OR, 88 DR
Vucevic 83 OR, 88 DR

Did you read? If it were formulas then I don't understand what formula he used to have this result
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby mmq on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Medevenx wrote:

I've been editing accesories & suggesting team colors to Albys, and I think that TC are as accurate as they can without affect shoe colors.
Now the Knicks wear blue sleeves and black calf sleeves, ok, but he has been wearing orange ones in most games than blue. It can be changed, of course.
When I give Albys the accesories, Kobe was wearing knee sleeves.

Sorry for the bad english. Saludos!
mmq

Postby Onisak on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Great work Albys! (Y) (Y)
Onisak

Postby SaBeR_ on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:20 pm

lpcomplex wrote:

me too. :?
SaBeR_

Postby jellyno1 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:31 pm

m...
I just want to say every author have their way to do their works
May be just give them a break?
And if love their work, just help them or encourage them
May be it's no need to so...m... :(
especially it's free

Sorry for my poor English
I just want to show support Albys hard work since NBA Live
Good job!!
jellyno1

Postby J Smoove on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:23 pm

jellyno1 wrote:m...
I just want to say every author have their way to do their works
May be just give them a break?
And if love their work, just help them or encourage them
May be it's no need to so...m... :(
especially it's free

Sorry for my poor English
I just want to show support Albys hard work since NBA Live
Good job!!

Thumbs up bro!!
J Smoove