URBBALL FAMILLY! THIS IS BIG UPDATE FOR 2017 ROSTER and whole project. To get newest update please download part 6, part 8 only for 2k13 and ofc roster files.
Click here to donate and make me feel my work is needed
To check CFs IDs >>> click here
(For 1985-2000 rosters) Inside, Close, and Mid shot ratings edited based on a unique formula and scaled to the simulation engine to produce realistic statistics for FG%. 3Pt% is based on real statistic.
(For 2001-2016 rosters) Inside, Close, Mid, and 3pt shot ratings based on real statistics and a formula that matches the sim engine.
(THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS FOR ALL ROSTERS)
Pass Rating based off of simulation scale and assists per 36 minutes statistic
Block Rating based off of simulation cale and Blocks per 36 Minutes statistic
Steal Rating based off of simulation scale and Steals per 36 Minutes statistic
Offensive Awareness Rating based off of Offensive Rating + Offensive Win Shares
Defensive Awareness Rating based off of Defensive Rating – Defensive Win Shares
• Dimer given if player is above 30% assist rate or if two prominent players on the same team have 25%+ assist rate
• Tenacious Rebounder given if one player has above 17.5% rebound rate or if two prominent players on the same team have 15%+ rebound rate
• Eraser given if the player has 5%+ block rate
• Intercepter given if wing player and 2.5%+ steal rate
• Active Hands given if big man and 2%+ steal rate
• Pick Pocket given if point guard and 2.5%+ steal rate
• Interceptor and Pick Pocket given if wing player and 3.5%+ steal rate
• Posterizer given to Shaq, Kemp, Barkley
• Brick Wall given to big, strong players ie Karl Malone, Charles Oakley
• Highlight Film given to the Human Highlight Film
• Take Shot Tendency based off of FGA per 36 minutes statistic
• Inside, Close, and Mid Shot Tendency based off of unique formula which produces realistic results.
• 3PT Tendency based on 3PTA per 36 minutes statistic
• Pass Out Tendency set the same as the player's passing rating but PF/C's set to 0
• Touches Tendency based on unique formula to produce realistic gameplay. Touches tendency does not effect the sim engine.
• All Post Moves and Post Shots edited to help posting players attack more.
• Coaching profiles have been edited to produce realistic gameplay.
• Only plays that the AI can use intelligently on a regular basis were chosen
• Playbooks were assembled based off of personnel currently on team and to simulate action that team ran that season
• Updated 30/11/2016
• Salaries and extensions updated 30/11/2016
HOW TO INSTALL URB 2K17 FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME
1. Press download link from the first post named Download link >>> Download Here
2. You will be redirected to www, click Download Tab
3. Download all zip parts if you are interested in using all rosters(current and retros), unzip, copy/paste/overwrite all files from all zip parts into main game folder. Start from 1-18 retro files, later paste all files from 1-8 parts for current roster and REMEMBER last files must be pasted from part8 only for NBA 2K13. If you want to use ONLY current 2016/17 roster, download all parts for current roster(1-8parts). Paste all files in order, so start from part1, part2,part3 and REMEMBER last files must be pasted from part8 only for 2k13.. You cant use only retro parts. For NCAA rosters you must download URB NCAA Files and paste them into main game folder.
4. Download Roster files, you should see URBasketball Roster Files zip file, unzip, copy/paste/overwrite all files from all zip parts into NBA 2K13 saves folder.
5. Saves folder is located in C:\Users\User name\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K13\Saves
6. If you have problems with finding Saves folder its all because this folder is hidden by Windows system.
7. To unhide folder, find Folders options > View > scroll down to Hidden files and folders> set show hidden folders, files and discs. Now your NBA 2k13 saves folder is visible, now back to point 4.
8. Run the game, go to the load menu, choose season you want to play, load URB Sliders, enjoy best basketball sim in the known Universe.
::: credits :::
* slimm44 - ratings / tendencies / playbooks / coaching profiles
* monzki - cfs guru
* bighort - jerseys guru
* PatTheHead - mycareer mode, always ready to help
* Pepis21 - current & retro jerseys / retro courts
* retroman - current & retro courts
* utp1985 - current & retro jerseys / retro courts
* ESPN.com / NBA.COM / Hoopshype / basketball-reference.com
Retro Shoes Download Shoes for 1993 Roster here
Addons Download Addons for 90' by portlandblazer