[SIXERS85] 30 stadium project- closed

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [SIXERS85] 30 stadium project- closed

Postby MadbaLL on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:58 am

i don't see the pics you posted.

btw, your courts and stadiums are amazing :applaud: :applaud:
MadbaLL

Postby iamLillard on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:06 am

Sixers85 wrote:mhhh...updates are for 2k14.
someone say that I use the same texture...but the parquet is the same for all nba court, there is no more big, more small etc.. the parquet structure it's the same used in all the world for a basket court. only change colors,tonality....type of wood.

the parquet strips have the same dimension...change only tonality and type of wood. I working for an update more real parquet

I sayd tha , and I realy belive all teams have diffrent floors! (if U say this floors have the same texture than i have to go to my doctor for glasses!)
iamLillard

Postby Sixers85 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:18 am

bro, I talk about the structure of the parquet...and if you look at all basketball parquet it's the same ( except for boston and nets type)
I talk about the single strips of wood parquet....if you look, have the same dimension on every court, i don't see any difference....same structure of parquet building.

So, if you talk about tonality, type of wood OK ( more clear like in GS....dark yellow like portland....more variety of color woods like jazz and miami), you are perfectly right and in my next project I will work on this.

for example: the default 2k texture parquet for me have the right structure...but the texture parquet it's orrible
Sixers85
Contributor
Contributor

Postby iamLillard on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:43 am

Sixers85 wrote:bro, I talk about the structure of the parquet...and if you look at all basketball parquet it's the same ( except for boston and nets type)
I talk about the single strips of wood parquet....if you look, have the same dimension on every court, i don't see any difference....same structure of parquet building.

So, if you talk about tonality, type of wood OK ( more clear like in GS....dark yellow like portland....more variety of color woods like jazz and miami), you are perfectly right and in my next project I will work on this.

for example: the default 2k texture parquet for me have the right structure...but the texture parquet it's orrible

I told that couse in the Indy floor under a sole u can see they have 4-5-6 stripes, on the portland floor under a sole u can have maximum 3-4 stripes becuse the stripes are wider, for exemple the minnesote T-wolves floor have some dirty spots on it and the atlanta floor is a litle marbled.... these litle things makes the whole arena feeling excelent. Back in 2k12 or 2k11 I dont know exaclty u made the floors with diferent wood textures and that was the best floor patch.
iamLillard

Postby Sixers85 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:21 am

yeah but the structure is the same, maybe 1-2 stripes + or - but the structure is the same in all floors.
the difference are in tonality and type of wood, for example miami, utah and t-wolves have more variety of color in single stripe parquet, but this is another question.

you know that is impossible to make the texture like in real, because it is a one texture moltiplicated to all the court.....and you need to make a more clear job to have a good work.
I'm working on this....1 structure but different type of tonality wood for have more variety on parquet selections.

for me the difference are not in the texture wood...but in the color and tonality of single stripes in the same structure.
Sixers85
Contributor
Contributor

Postby iamLillard on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:53 am

Sixers85 wrote:yeah but the structure is the same, maybe 1-2 stripes + or - but the structure is the same in all floors.
the difference are in tonality and type of wood, for example miami, utah and t-wolves have more variety of color in single stripe parquet, but this is another question.

you know that is impossible to make the texture like in real, because it is a one texture moltiplicated to all the court.....and you need to make a more clear job to have a good work.
I'm working on this....1 structure but different type of tonality wood for have more variety on parquet selections.

for me the difference are not in the texture wood...but in the color and tonality of single stripes in the same structure.

yeah that can be a good try... if u need mor wood textures or similar plain wood seamless just PM me and i can send u something, wish u the best for a great patch, I'm excited how will this end up (Y)
iamLillard

Postby Sixers85 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:24 am

very great images iam...if you have more of that of every court will be very helpful.

eheh..for example if you see indiana and portland have big blocks of parquet's stripes...warriors and atlanta have little blocks of 4-5 stripes..

so I have complete the texture structure, now it's very very close to a real block of parquet...also because in fact it's a real block of a nba parquet in HD

for the NBA2k14 I have to plain a big project in stadium and TNT mode.
Sixers85
Contributor
Contributor

Postby iamLillard on Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:03 am

Sixers85 wrote:very great images iam...if you have more of that of every court will be very helpful.

eheh..for example if you see indiana and portland have big blocks of parquet's stripes...warriors and atlanta have little blocks of 4-5 stripes..

so I have complete the texture structure, now it's very very close to a real block of parquet...also because in fact it's a real block of a nba parquet in HD

if u realy want some pictures for reference I may search my NBA photo galery to find from courts (Y)
iamLillard

Postby JBulls on Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:40 am

JBulls

Postby Sixers85 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:19 pm

iamLillard wrote:
Sixers85 wrote:very great images iam...if you have more of that of every court will be very helpful.

if u realy want some pictures for reference I may search my NBA photo galery to find from courts (Y)

yeah, very appreciated

my project for 2k14 will be more simple but maybe more big. TNT is a national tv, so no more personalized backboard and dornas...but all like a national TV trasmission...and all connected with the TNT mode.

a little preview of my new work...
Sixers85
Contributor
Contributor

Postby iamLillard on Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:01 pm

Sixers85 wrote:
iamLillard wrote:

yeah, very appreciated

my project for 2k14 will be more simple but maybe more big. TNT is a national tv, so no more personalized backboard and dornas...but all like a national TV trasmission...and all connected with the TNT mode.

a little preview of my new work...

nicely done man great job (Y)
iamLillard

Postby iamLillard on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:30 am

iamLillard wrote:
Sixers85 wrote:mhhh...updates are for 2k14.
someone say that I use the same texture...but the parquet is the same for all nba court, there is no more big, more small etc.. the parquet structure it's the same used in all the world for a basket court. only change colors,tonality....type of wood.

the parquet strips have the same dimension...change only tonality and type of wood. I working for an update more real parquet

I sayd tha , and I realy belive all teams have diffrent floors! (if U say this floors have the same texture than i have to go to my doctor for glasses!)

here are some more floor photos... hope u can use some of theme:

Must search for others in the next few days so expect more to come ... Peace (Y)
iamLillard

Postby willy666 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:25 pm

sir,u mod is amazing.
Can i edit the arena use your mod for the base
willy666

Previous

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding