Fictional Jersey[Charlotte Hornets Released]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Fictional Jersey[Charlotte Hornets Released]

Postby carmelonr15 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:44 am

make and release sonics court % jerseys,
carmelonr15

Postby Mile23 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:33 am

if we want it to be good quality then it takes up some time .... I start tonight
My Fictional Courts - HERE
Mile23

Postby Maximus89 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:37 am

Those Sonics jerseys and logo would never be used again if they moved back to Seattle. They were under the owner who took the team to Oklahoma City, so if Seatle gets the Sonics back, i bet they go more retro like the early 90's. Which was one of the best logos ever!
Maximus89

Postby kaankural on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:09 am

kaankural

Postby Maximus89 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:17 am

iamLillard already made a sonics ultimate jersey pack. We just need a court and logos to replace the sac kings. Also a hornets mod with lillards court and faiz's jerseys to replace the bobcats (Y)
Maximus89

Postby mrblakevincent on Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:27 am

Here's a link to a Sonics' court made by Mythbusters on 2k12 that works in 2k13. I downloaded it and have been using it with Lillard's Sonics pack.

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=82541&hilit=charlotte+hornets

Scroll halfway down through the first post, you will find it directly below the Orlando All Star 2012 court.

I don't know anything about changing logos or modding(I'm a complete newb LOL) so someone else will have to do that for us.
mrblakevincent

Postby Mile23 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:28 am

I will certainly do my seattle court. Simply, I do not want everything to be classics like sometimes at SuperSonics. I'll make a fictional court that will have the features of the old SuperSonics
Mile23

Postby Maximus89 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:42 am

mrblakevincent wrote:Here's a link to a Sonics' court made by Mythbusters on 2k12 that works in 2k13. I downloaded it and have been using it with Lillard's Sonics pack.

Scroll halfway down through the first post, you will find it directly below the Orlando All Star 2012 court.

I don't know anything about changing logos or modding(I'm a complete newb LOL) so someone else will have to do that for us.

I replaced the 96 sonics with lillards 80s jerseys and was so angry they automatically turn the shorts into short shorts. Now i cant really use them in association to switch out with the Kings unless i learn how to make it long shorts bc i was going to do the same process with the Charlotte Hornets to switch out with the bobcats :(
Maximus89

Postby mrblakevincent on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:06 am

Maximus89 wrote:
mrblakevincent wrote:Here's a link to a Sonics' court made by Mythbusters on 2k12 that works in 2k13. I downloaded it and have been using it with Lillard's Sonics pack.

I replaced the 96 sonics with lillards 80s jerseys and was so angry they automatically turn the shorts into short shorts. Now i cant really use them in association to switch out with the Kings unless i learn how to make it long shorts bc i was going to do the same process with the Charlotte Hornets to switch out with the bobcats :(

LOL that's funny. I just backed up the kings jerseys, renamed lillard's pack to copy over the kings jerseys and went that way. Now the kings players play on the Sonics court wearing Sonics jerseys and I don't have any shorts issues.
mrblakevincent

Postby Maximus89 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:25 am

mrblakevincent wrote:
Maximus89 wrote:

LOL that's funny. I just backed up the kings jerseys, renamed lillard's pack to copy over the kings jerseys and went that way. Now the kings players play on the Sonics court wearing Sonics jerseys and I don't have any shorts issues.

Ya i could do that but it would bother me seeing the kings logo everywhere lol
Maximus89

Postby Mile23 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:34 am

All this can be changed;)
Mile23

Postby Maximus89 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:05 am

Mile23 wrote:All this can be changed;)

How? :bowdown:
Maximus89

Postby ca4224 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:59 pm

I would be so stoked if I could play as the sonics in 2k13. I really do hope they use the 90s logo too.

So, if a court is made along with jerseys...would you then replace the old sonics team currently in-game in order to have the announcers say "sonics" instead of "kings"? Then swap out kings for the new sonics team when playing association (after trading players from old sonics with kings current players).

It would also be helpful if the components of the mod could be in one thread...I'm not very tech savvy when it comes to installing these things.
ca4224

Postby DW0911 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:08 pm

ca4224 wrote:I would be so stoked if I could play as the sonics in 2k13. I really do hope they use the 90s logo too.

So, if a court is made along with jerseys...would you then replace the old sonics team currently in-game in order to have the announcers say "sonics" instead of "kings"? Then swap out kings for the new sonics team when playing association (after trading players from old sonics with kings current players).

It would also be helpful if the components of the mod could be in one thread...I'm not very tech savvy when it comes to installing these things.

I think the better solution is to replace only the current Kings logos, home and away jerseys, court. (leave those commentators alone, don't matter much)

And the 95-96 Sonics is still there untouched.
DW0911

Postby iamLillard on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:41 pm

DW0911 wrote:
ca4224 wrote:I would be so stoked if I could play as the sonics in 2k13. I really do hope they use the 90s logo too.

I think the better solution is to replace only the current Kings logos, home and away jerseys, court. (leave those commentators alone, don't matter much)

And the 95-96 Sonics is still there untouched.

why u guys dont talk to a roster editor guy who can ad the sonics team without replacing any other team? maybe making them with creat a team than replace the floor , stadium, jerseys, and others :wink:
Here is my sonics floor :wink: no kings signs in stadium and no kings sings on floor what do u think?
iamLillard

Postby DW0911 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 pm

Adding a team as a custom team, some visual concepts would be cut off due to restrictions.

↑ If you create a team in 2K12, the logo and the jersey is...... not even close to what you want.

If you have seen Medevenx's custom teams and how he deals with jerseys and courts, you know what I'm talking about.

Therefore, replace an existing team becomes an option right now.

:D
DW0911

Postby kaankural on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:29 pm

@iamLillard
wow
it looks amazing! :bowdown2:
kaankural

Postby iamLillard on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:05 pm

kaankural wrote:@iamLillard
wow
it looks amazing! :bowdown2:

All my floors are released in botom of my 1st post go to my topic & get it (honeycomb charlotte, seattle, 50 aniv. phila logo and more...) :wink: (Y)
iamLillard

Postby Mile23 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:54 am

BRAVO Lillard!! Awesome
Last edited by Mile23 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mile23

Postby Mile23 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:55 am

Mile23 wrote:
Maximus89 wrote:
Mile23 wrote:All this can be changed;)

How? :bowdown:

with 3DM tool

NOTE:

Pelicans project was finally realised! I ask all members to respect my work. THANK YOU!!!

DOWNLOAD HERE
Mile23

Re: Fictional Jersey[Houston Rockets Released]

Postby Call_M3_Mr-T on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:03 pm

SonicBOOM aka iamLillard wrote:Is that some honeycomb on the side of the jersey? :)
Look at this...: Just 2 words... HONEYCOMB FLOOR :wink:
Hex edited out of bounds colour & hex edited purple lines colour. BASED ON SIXERS BOSTON CELTICS FLOOR CREDITS TO HIM!
This parquete texture takes abouth 4 hours :?
What do U think guys?
OHH i know is a glitch in the Charlotte... will fix it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: its 3 AM night and I'm tired...

This to me is your greatest creation.. I'm in love with this court I'm using it in my career..
------------------------------Youtube / DWad3MIA------------------------------------
Call_M3_Mr-T

Re: Fictional Jersey[Houston Rockets Released]

Postby iamLillard on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:06 pm

D-Wad3MIA wrote:
SonicBOOM aka iamLillard wrote:Is that some honeycomb on the side of the jersey? :)
Look at this...: Just 2 words... HONEYCOMB FLOOR :wink:
Hex edited out of bounds colour & hex edited purple lines colour. BASED ON SIXERS BOSTON CELTICS FLOOR CREDITS TO HIM!
This parquete texture takes abouth 4 hours :?
What do U think guys?
OHH i know is a glitch in the Charlotte... will fix it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: its 3 AM night and I'm tired...

This to me is your greatest creation.. I'm in love with this court I'm using it in my career..

HEHE :lol: I have two 2k13 in my pc one on drive C with all real as can & one on the drive D with all possible fictionals :cool:
iamLillard

Postby agame2323 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:43 am

Hornets court is amazing! Nice work
agame2323

Postby iamLillard on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:19 am

agame2323 wrote:Hornets court is amazing! Nice work

iamLillard

Postby faizdtk on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:48 am

Orlando Magic preview. I don't remember who give me the design.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
faizdtk

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding