MARVEL vs DC vs MORTAL KOMBAT FINAL version released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: (Celeb Allstar Mod) Ice Cube prev 300 likes

Postby MGX on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:03 pm

thnx LG
LG-1 wrote:Still one of the bests brother :)
thnx man...300 likes :)
favelado wrote:GREAT WORK with 2pac homie....PLEASE REALESE THIS MOD....I want 2pac in my carrer mod !!!
maybe in vol. 2
chu wrote:Hey MGX any plans on releasing Rudy Gay...
MGX

Postby favelado on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:30 pm

[/quote] thnx man...300 likes :)
[quote="favelado"]GREAT WORK with 2pac homie....PLEASE REALESE THIS MOD....I want 2pac in my carrer mod !!!

damn homie !?!?! try to be serious .... you have 27 likes... how do you get to 300?
please, stop with this bullshit man....your work is one of the best mod on the net for this game.....c'mon nigga realese this shit !!!

realese only one cyberface.....tupac obvious !!
favelado

Postby MGX on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:16 am

favelado wrote:
thnx man...300 likes :)
favelado wrote:GREAT WORK with 2pac homie....PLEASE REALESE THIS MOD....I want 2pac in my carrer mod !!!

damn homie !?!?! try to be serious .... you have 27 likes... how do you get to 300?
please, stop with this bullshit man....your work is one of the best mod on the net for this game.....c'mon nigga realese this shit !!!

realese only one cyberface.....tupac obvious !!
thnx man I like the 2 Pac attitude
:) I contributed extremely a lot of files & all I ask for is one simple thing...I guess you don't realize I mod for a hobby my dude....the time & effort I create & share to the world shouldn't be useless. I think the world shouldn't be selfish & do acknowledge my creativity as a patcher/artist rather insulting & demolishing. It's only 300 likes my dude I have over 1000's of downloads of some of my material. So after all the work I share either can be useful or useless. So u tell me why u call it bullshit if u don't know my history of a nlsc member.
MGX

Re: [DC vs MARVEL 2K13]

Postby favelado on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:08 am

I understand your ideas dogg and I respect ...
but tell me why you create this shit if make it unavailable for the players like me ?
waht you want ??? money ?? respect??
damn nigga... u create this shit.....u put this shit on the forum....but after...''only 300 likes''
seem that u say ''hey...look me...i'm the fucking best patcher but I don't share with anything''
tell me,this is not waste your time homie? create-post with photo etc.
no one nigga asked to you for create this shit with a gun on your mouth dog....
c'mon nigga....
post this mod and I swear that all niggaz of this forum appreciate your fucking work....
u r the best nigga,the face of cube and nas are really fucking same.....all members of this forum call u of ''the best'' appreciate it
What more do u want ?
favelado

Postby JJRedick7 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:17 am

dude and what about us who liked your work and appreciate it ??? cant we get to play with your mod cause ppl cant push a fcking button?
~Shooting Star~
JJRedick7

Postby MGX on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:20 am

thnx for the kinds words i guess....no my man u got it wrong ....this is art to me...I'm not here to be judged...i'm here to show my experiences of patching & modding....i create stuff for me & for the gamers who has interest in my creativity....but the way u talking it sounds like u aiming 2 guns to my head if i don't release it :shock:
favelado wrote:I understand your ideas dogg and I respect ...
but tell me why you create this shit if make it unavailable for the players like me ?
waht you want ??? money ?? respect??
damn nigga... u create this shit.....u put this shit on the forum....but after...''only 300 likes''
seem that u say ''hey...look me...i'm the fucking best patcher but I don't share with anything''
tell me,this is not waste your time homie? create-post with photo etc.
no one nigga asked to you for create this shit with a gun on your mouth dog....
c'mon nigga....
post this mod and I swear that all niggaz of this forum appreciate your fucking work....
u r the best nigga,the face of cube and nas are really fucking same.....all members of this forum call u of ''the best'' appreciate it
What more do u want ?
MGX

Postby MGX on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:22 am

waaattt!!!! u asked for me to create a JJRedick...i did on ya favor and u never downloaded it (N) i'm not stupid
JJRedick7 wrote:dude and what about us who liked your work and appreciate it ??? cant we get to play with your mod cause ppl cant push a fcking button?
MGX

Postby JJRedick7 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:33 am

i was the first to download you cf wtf are you talking about?
~Shooting Star~
JJRedick7

Postby jaelove on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:34 am

I don't even think 300 members frequent this forum that's kinda steep
jaelove

Postby MGX on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:37 am

:) I like the 2 pac attitude :mrgreen:
JJRedick7 wrote:i was the first to download you cf wtf are you talking about?
MGX

Postby JJRedick7 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:40 am

~Shooting Star~
JJRedick7

Postby MGX on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:43 am

jaelove wrote:I don't even think 300 members frequent this forum that's kinda steep

it is isn't?
MGX

Postby favelado on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:19 am

as you wish brotha !

but don't put files or mods on the forum if u don't share

you're fuckin 'with me and with the rest of forum....because I appreciate your work and i write it on the forum !
favelado

Postby jaelove on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:32 am

MGX wrote:
jaelove wrote:I don't even think 300 members frequent this forum that's kinda steep

it is isn't?

smh
jaelove

Postby croxxover on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:34 am

i agree with both sides here. some might think it's childish to have many likes for a work/project to be release, while other patchers just release it normally....but at the end of the day, it's really up to mgx on how he wants to release his work. remember, it's his OWN work...from his own EFFORT and TIME. we have to respect that. since it's his own property, he can release it in anyway he wants.
now, where are the administrators such as andrew and jaosming? i'm not sure of the complete rules of this forum....but racial slurs shouldn't be allowed. why use the "n" word? you think you have street cred? don't you know that many african americans were chased down, whipped, beaten up, and murdered while being called the "n" word!!???! WAKE UP PEOPLE! there were a lot of tears and blood shed while being called the "n" word! i can go on and on with more what they had to go through. it's sad and puzzling that nowadays with such fools using the "n" word without knowing the true meaning to it. my point isn't just about the "n" word, it's also about other racial slurs and offensive terms. administrators, you guys gotta check that fool.
sorry mgx, that i went on a rant in your thread. again, keep up the great work!
croxxover

Postby Bassman58 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:44 am

MGX, thanks for the work you've done in the past and I look forward to your releases in the future. I use your NBA cyberfaces but I also love the DC, Marvel, celebrity and Scream Teams. Keep up the excellent work.
Bassman58

Postby MGX on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:51 am

croxxover wrote:i agree with both sides here. some might think it's childish to have many likes for a work/project to be release, while other patchers just release it normally....but at the end of the day, it's really up to mgx on how he wants to release his work. remember, it's his OWN work...from his own EFFORT and TIME. we have to respect that. since it's his own property, he can release it in anyway he wants.
now, where are the administrators such as andrew and jaosming? i'm not sure of the complete rules of this forum....but racial slurs shouldn't be allowed. why use the "n" word? you think you have street cred? don't you know that many african americans were chased down, whipped, beaten up, and murdered while being called the "n" word!!???! WAKE UP PEOPLE! there were a lot of tears and blood shed while being called the "n" word! i can go on and on with more what they had to go through. it's sad and puzzling that nowadays with such fools using the "n" word without knowing the true meaning to it. my point isn't just about the "n" word, it's also about other racial slurs and offensive terms. administrators, you guys gotta check that fool.

Thnx croxxover I'm not bothered by the "n" word its a difference if I was called a nigga rather than a nigger which was being called to African Americans during slavery times....he's a 2 Pac fan and that is just an expression.
MGX

Postby MGX on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:53 am

Bassman58 wrote:MGX, thanks for the work you've done in the past and I look forward to your releases in the future. I use your NBA cyberfaces but I also love the DC, Marvel, celebrity and Scream Teams. Keep up the excellent work.

Thnx Bassman I appreciate ur interest (Y)
MGX

Postby MGX on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:58 am

jaelove wrote:
MGX wrote:

it is isn't?

smh

I know jae I smh everytime too....its a shame u have 1000's of anonymous users that browse these forums....oh well.
MGX

Postby Pep on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:40 am

Looking forward to that.
Sorry for my bad English.
NBA 2k14 thread
If you like my works, you can support me and motivate:
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)

Postby JJRedick7 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:37 am

MGX wrote:waaattt!!!! u asked for me to create a JJRedick...i did on ya favor and u never downloaded it (N) i'm not stupid
JJRedick7 wrote:dude and what about us who liked your work and appreciate it ??? cant we get to play with your mod cause ppl cant push a fcking button?

dude now i remember i pmed you and you send me the cf in personal message....whats the crap about making me a favor and didnt appreciated??? youre wrong mate....i did appreciate your work
~Shooting Star~
JJRedick7

Postby dGenius on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:26 pm

wohoho, superheroes & super villains are back :D
unfortunately, I cannot see anything because youtube is blocked in the office
will check this when I'm home, great works MGX (Y)
"Play every game as if it is your last game"
-Michael Jordan
dGenius

Postby favelado on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:56 am

croxxover wrote:i agree with both sides here. some might think it's childish to have many likes for a work/project to be release, while other patchers just release it normally....but at the end of the day, it's really up to mgx on how he wants to release his work. remember, it's his OWN work...from his own EFFORT and TIME. we have to respect that. since it's his own property, he can release it in anyway he wants.

nigga what ??????????????!!!!!!!!!!

the ???N??? is only a fucking word....word like DOG,HOMIE,MAN,etc....if you have a problem with this word is cuz U R the first fucking racist !!!
my black ass is proud to be a fucking nigga....
favelado

Postby favelado on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:58 am

hey mgx.....please homie....release only tupac face dog....

c'mon man.....!!! only 2pac.....for me....
I want play with PAC in my carrer mode !!
favelado

Postby RedPhazon8 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:50 am

I saw the name change for the thread and I got all happy inside... DC vs Marvel round two baby. :mrgreen:
RedPhazon8

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding