MARVEL vs DC vs MORTAL KOMBAT FINAL version released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: MARVEL vs DC v4 MOD released new updates!!!

Postby byczek on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi, have you ever thought to do CFs of "White men can't jump" movie? I think you will do awesome works. :)
byczek

Re: MARVEL vs DC v4 MOD released new updates!!!

Postby ultimodrgnrulz on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:24 am

I downloaded and have missing heads can someone tell me how to fix it please
ultimodrgnrulz

Re: MARVEL vs DC vs MORATAL KOMBAT FINAL version released

Postby MGX on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:44 am

MARVEL vs DC vs MORATAL KOMBAT FINAL version released
MGX

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:02 am

haha just checked out the release. It's good to see you are a fan of my work. I noticed you liked one the floors that I released in the
Brave New World (New Gyms) Download. I see it was the base for your court floors. It feels
good to see my work re-invented. And Your mod overall looks outstanding
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby MGX on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:18 am

:D yes its a great floor sorry if i didn't give u credit i will add to 1st post thnx for the floor (Y)
TGsoGood wrote:haha just checked out the release. It's good to see you are a fan of my work. I noticed you liked one the floors that I released in the
Brave New World (New Gyms) Download. I see it was the base for your court floors. It feels
good to see my work re-invented. And Your mod overall looks outstanding
MGX

Postby jspurg on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:37 am

Great stuff MGX...I have Eric Spoelstra showing up as coach instead of Nick Fury, and also spoelstra instead of Mortal Kombat coach. Do i need some earlier set of files for this? Everything else looks awesome man!
jspurg

Postby MGX on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:43 am

thnx man...did you put png5018 thats in the folder in your folder? nick fury is 3149 rename the id to 5005
jspurg wrote:Great stuff MGX...I have Eric Spoelstra showing up as coach instead of Nick Fury, and also spoelstra instead of Mortal Kombat coach. Do i need some earlier set of files for this? Everything else looks awesome man!
MGX

Postby jspurg on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:55 am

MGX wrote:thnx man...did you put png5018 thats in the folder in your folder? nick fury is 3149 rename the id to 5005
jspurg wrote:Great stuff MGX...I have Eric Spoelstra showing up as coach instead of Nick Fury, and also spoelstra instead of Mortal Kombat coach. Do i need some earlier set of files for this? Everything else looks awesome man!

Cool man, changing to 5005 worked for getting Nick Fury to show up. I think I might need to do something similar for the Joker to show up as coach also for DC universe. Do you know if i need to rename anything for that? looks like it is currently Larry Drew for DC universe? fyi, bruce lee and vader show up fine as coaches for the other teams for me.
jspurg

Postby MGX on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:59 am

yes change 1598 to 5100...i'm updating the folder...sorry about that i still had the id's assigned to the created teams...sorry about that
jspurg wrote:
MGX wrote:thnx man...did you put png5018 thats in the folder in your folder? nick fury is 3149 rename the id to 5005

Cool man, changing to 5005 worked for getting Nick Fury to show up. I think I might need to do something similar for the Joker to show up as coach also for DC universe. Do you know if i need to rename anything for that? looks like it is currently Larry Drew for DC universe? fyi, bruce lee and vader show up fine as coaches for the other teams for me.
MGX

Postby jspurg on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:02 am

No need to be sorry man! This is awesome stuff ...I'm sure the entire community appreciates your hard work on this ridiculously awesome mod. The quality of your work is amazing! Thanks so much for this!
jspurg

Postby MGX on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:05 am

no thank you for downloading (Y) no love lost if the community doesn't want to download it doesn't matter if its only 2 its not gonna change my love for patching :mrgreen:
jspurg wrote:No need to be sorry man! This is awesome stuff ...I'm sure the entire community appreciates your hard work on this ridiculously awesome mod. The quality of your work is amazing! Thanks so much for this!
MGX

Re: MARVEL vs DC vs MORTAL KOMBAT FINAL version released

Postby HELLO_10643 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:21 pm

Hi, i downloaded the mod and installed, followed everything correctly. but it seems that when i want to play quick play it stays in loading screen(after i have pressed start), other people i know are having the same problem. if anyone can help plz reply. blacktop does work but that's boring.(also in the step where you have to copy the 2kfolder to the 2k13 do i copy it and overwrite?(cause i did that) :|
HELLO_10643

Postby MGX on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:42 am

if blacktop works then its a corrupted file...replace dorna800 file with your 2k default and see if that's the problem
HELLO_10643 wrote:Hi, i downloaded the mod and installed, followed everything correctly. but it seems that when i want to play quick play it stays in loading screen(after i have pressed start), other people i know are having the same problem. if anyone can help plz reply. blacktop does work but that's boring.(also in the step where you have to copy the 2kfolder to the 2k13 do i copy it and overwrite?(cause i did that) :|
MGX

Postby rswest on Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:31 pm

whats up mgx. can you do a jackie moon cyberface? :D
rswest

Postby Gerard88888 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:27 pm

Hey guys is there any way that can remove captain america's shield? Sorry for my bad english
Gerard88888

Previous

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding