Ultimate Global Compilation V2.7 RELEASED!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Ultimate Global Compilation V2.6 Released!

Postby Kyrius on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:45 pm

Striped Long Socks download link added. :)
GONYGONYGO!
Kyrius

Postby Ice21Mandels on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:05 pm

ohhh yeaahhh sorrry i 4got to setup my shadow mod in nvdia inspector.... hehehhe thx... i already have... again great and excellent work,,,,!!!! merry x'mas.... this the best and really ultimate global so far.... thx....
Ice21Mandels

Postby Ice21Mandels on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:16 pm

and now i can edit the 2ksports logo during gameplay and etc... into NBA NBC mod.... if anybody want this edit 2k ports into NBC logo/// i'm willing to share with you my files... no conflict and 100% compatible.... i will send you a link if you want... again sir Kyrius thx... i'm wait also for alternative v2 with this global... merry x'mas
Ice21Mandels

Postby RedPhazon8 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:25 pm

Kyrius wrote:Striped Long Socks download link added. :)

No problem, but thanks a lot for uploading the file without them. (Y)
RedPhazon8

Postby ako si jed on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Ice21Mandels wrote:and now i can edit the 2ksports logo during gameplay and etc... into NBA NBC mod.... if anybody want this edit 2k ports into NBC logo/// i'm willing to share with you my files... no conflict and 100% compatible.... i will send you a link if you want... again sir Kyrius thx... i'm wait also for alternative v2 with this global... merry x'mas

can you send me the NBA LOGO file. . i wanna try it out. . and by the way.. the shadow mod.. isnt not just copy/paste to your nba2k13 folder. . or there's other thing to do to set it up?
ako si jed

Postby Mutiny on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Global is good, I suggest you add more rip to the muscle and remove the oily skin which makes the texture terrible.

Good example is Howard.

Mutiny

Postby ako si jed on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:53 pm

good global u made tol. . nice job. .

and btw. . can you make on next update a not so long hex pad sleeve. . D WADE dont use long hex pad sleeve. .

suggestion.. the SLEEVE option on knee accessorie is long sleeve. . you can make the sleeve of that 1 not so long. . thanks

or make the PAD do have a long sleeve . . for D WADE
ako si jed

Postby Ice21Mandels on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:17 pm

ako si jed wrote:
Ice21Mandels wrote:and now i can edit the 2ksports logo during gameplay and etc... into NBA NBC mod.... if anybody want this edit 2k ports into NBC logo/// i'm willing to share with you my files... no conflict and 100% compatible.... i will send you a link if you want... again sir Kyrius thx... i'm wait also for alternative v2 with this global... merry x'mas

can you send me the NBA LOGO file. . i wanna try it out. . and by the way.. the shadow mod.. isnt not just copy/paste to your nba2k13 folder. . or there's other thing to do to set it up?

yes i used the nvdia inspector tool... there's a setup to be done to display your shadow mod.. about the NBA on NBC Logo i'm still uploading i will send you later the link..
Ice21Mandels

Postby Ice21Mandels on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:28 pm

sir kyrius ca i post the link here for my edited file from NBA2k logo To NBA on NBC Logo... to those who want the edited file? it's ok 4 you?
Ice21Mandels

Postby ako si jed on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Ice21Mandels wrote:
ako si jed wrote:

yes i used the nvdia inspector tool... there's a setup to be done to display your shadow mod.. about the NBA on NBC Logo i'm still uploading i will send you later the link..

HOW? can u tell me step by step how to set up the NVDIA inspector tool. . and where to find that tool. .
ako si jed

Postby Kyrius on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Mutiny wrote:Global is good, I suggest you add more rip to the muscle and remove the oily skin which makes the texture terrible.

Good example is Howard.

Ripped Skin?As much as I want to do that, I can't because it generally affects all the players who are ripped. Remember, all players in the NBA have different muscle definition. Oily skin? I tried and made sure that this global will be the global that offers the least shine among players. You can go ahead and check other globals. :) Also, where did you get that Arm Sleeve texture? Mind sharing it to me so I can implement it on V2.6?

Also,with the screen you posted, is that my global? I don't think that's my global...

ako si jed wrote:

good global u made tol. . nice job. .

and btw. . can you make on next update a not so long hex pad sleeve. . D WADE dont use long hex pad sleeve. .

suggestion.. the SLEEVE option on knee accessorie is long sleeve. . you can make the sleeve of that 1 not so long. . thanks

or make the PAD do have a long sleeve . . for D WADE

The hexpad and the knee sleeves share the same 3d edit. I can't do much when it comes to 3d editing. Sorry. Will have to learn more about that stuff. If I knew, I would implement it in my further releases but I am afraid that I will stop at V3.0.

Ice21Mandels wrote:sir kyrius ca i post the link here for my edited file from NBA2k logo To NBA on NBC Logo... to those who want the edited file? it's ok 4 you?

Yes, go ahead. :)
GONYGONYGO!
Kyrius

Postby ako si jed on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:52 pm

why you will stop? :( :( your work is sexy
ako si jed

Postby Kyrius on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Personal stuff ;) (Y) and probably busy playing Guild Wars 2 :P

I'll be around though. I'll be helping Medevenx with his roster. :)
GONYGONYGO!
Kyrius

Postby Mutiny on Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:15 pm

I see, I haven't updated to 2.6 yet. And yeah I add some stuffs to the global for my taste. Does your global have a long hex pad??? I don't know how to add it since I don't know the number of it on 3DM mod tool. If you know, tell me the number. And yeah, I'll test the sleeves on ur global soon :).
Mutiny

Postby Marek on Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:53 pm

UGC v2.6 in my game now! (Y)

Kyrius, is it possible for you to add Adidas logo to a long hexpad in UGC v3.0?
Here's the preview:

Marek

Postby Ice21Mandels on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:22 pm

ako si jed wrote:
Ice21Mandels wrote:
ako si jed wrote:

HOW? can u tell me step by step how to set up the NVDIA inspector tool. . and where to find that tool. .

here's the link for self shadowing, try to see this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUW1MadlsHU and open/click show more to see the tool.
Link for NBC Logo Edited Files with Kyrius global 2.6, it's already edited to NBC Logo... http://www.mediafire.com/?5h42twgw1nchmfa or http://www.sendspace.com/file/l0ce0f
but in this edited Files I didn't edited the replay of the game because i did not see the DDS File... back up your File if you don't like but i'm sure you like it this NBC logo than 2k logo...
Ice21Mandels

Postby Ice21Mandels on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:42 am

sir kyrius can you share a link of the slimm44 roster to be compatible of your global? coz i can't find the roster link.. pls... thnx... merry x'mas....
Ice21Mandels

Postby ako si jed on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:18 am

Kyrius wrote:Personal stuff ;) (Y) and probably busy playing Guild Wars 2 :P

I'll be around though. I'll be helping Medevenx with his roster. :)

I play guildwars2 too. . Sea of Sorrows server. . :D
ako si jed

Postby ako si jed on Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:26 am

Ice21Mandels wrote:
ako si jed wrote:
Ice21Mandels wrote:
ako si jed wrote:

here's the link for self shadowing, try to see this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUW1MadlsHU and open/click show more to see the tool.
Link for NBC Logo Edited Files with Kyrius global 2.6, it's already edited to NBC Logo... http://www.mediafire.com/?5h42twgw1nchmfa or http://www.sendspace.com/file/l0ce0f
but in this edited Files I didn't edited the replay of the game because i did not see the DDS File... back up your File if you don't like but i'm sure you like it this NBC logo than 2k logo...

copy/paste all the files i downloaded?to NBA2k13 main folder?
ako si jed

Postby Ice21Mandels on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:39 am

ako si jed wrote:
Ice21Mandels wrote:
ako si jed wrote:
Ice21Mandels wrote:
ako si jed wrote:

copy/paste all the files i downloaded?to NBA2k13 main folder?

yes copy all and replace the files...make sure backup your files but i am 100% sure you will be like this edited files NBC Logo.
Ice21Mandels

Postby Kyrius on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:30 pm

Marek wrote:UGC v2.6 in my game now! (Y)

Kyrius, is it possible for you to add Adidas logo to a long hexpad in UGC v3.0?
Here's the preview:

I will try, but as much as possible I want things to be as uniform as possible. :/

Nice! I play on Crystal Desert :)
GONYGONYGO!
Kyrius

Postby Kyrius on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:54 pm

It's Christmas Day guys! :) What' your favorite Christmas Day Matchup and which team are you guys rooting for?! :D

Notice something new?! Ultimate Global Compilation V2.6b! Release later! :)
GONYGONYGO!
Kyrius

Postby Ice21Mandels on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Kyrius wrote:It's Christmas Day guys! :) What' your favorite Christmas Day Matchup and which team are you guys rooting for?! :D

Notice something new?! Ultimate Global Compilation V2.6b! Release later! :)

there's a v2.6b? and what's the new update sir kyrius? when and what time is the release? merry x'mas happy new year.
Ice21Mandels

Postby Kyrius on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:02 pm

2.6b contains the current Adidas Powerwebs being used by Dwight Howard :)
GONYGONYGO!
Kyrius

Postby Ice21Mandels on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Kyrius wrote:2.6b contains the current Adidas Powerwebs being used by Dwight Howard :)

sir kyr... you have roster link from slim44 coz i can't find the download link can you gave me?
Ice21Mandels

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding