Slimm44's 2k13 Roster for PC

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Slimm44's 2k13 Roster for PC

Postby eastcoastbias on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:41 am

slimm44 wrote:Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been around. Here's an update on why I haven't been around for a while that I just posted on OS.

I am not able to edit anything at this time and am certain that I won't be able to do anymore work on 2k13.

I may be losing my job (I'm a marriage and family therapist) due to Managed Care Organizations (who control the Medicaid budget in the state I work) not reimbursing my company for services we have already provided. They owe us over $600,000, which is roughly 4 months worth of payroll as they don't have to pay us for 90 days after a service is billed and they only have to pay .01% interest for any services they haven't reimbursed us for that are more than 90 days old. These were contractual provisions that were agreed upon between the MCO's and my state when they agreed upon a contract around a year and a half ago.

I am not getting paid this month and am in a position where I may lose my home and have to move to a different city/region to find employment. I have to figure out what I'm going to do for my wife, our two kids, and our third child who is due in September.

If you pray, please do so for me and my family. I believe something good will come out of this but we need as much support as we can get.

That is sad to hear. It makes the concern of unrealistic gameplay in a video game seem trivial, no? Best of luck to you and hope you are in a better situation soon.
eastcoastbias

Postby Bboy500 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:07 am

That is horrible to hear.

I wish you the best of luck.
Bboy500

Postby BasedGod on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:53 pm

christophlin wrote:I posted this in the 'Sliders' thread, but am hoping one of you might still have mkharsh33's pre-patch sliders? I'm loving these rosters, and have heard they work great with mkharsh33's set -- but can only find the post-patch ones on the OS website.

Thanks!

I still have his sliders that I printed out in November before the patch
BasedGod

Postby CAN_JE on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:35 pm

guys, I updated the tendencies and ratings in Slimm's roster. Can you help me how to change coaches and is it possible?? F.e Lindsey Hunter instead of Alvin Gentry
and one more question can somebody advise what is the best draft class to use?
thanks in advance
sorry for my english )
CAN_JE

Postby NFMS on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:56 am

Did anyone tried to continue Slimm's work? I was using this before, but an unfortunate thing happened to the man. Wish him all the best.
NFMS

Postby IceFluxx on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Played with this roster and sliders earlier... Love it!

IceFluxx

Previous

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding