Released: Ultimate Jersey Pack

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Released: Chicago Bulls Jersey (Jordan Era)

Postby alwaysblack on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:51 pm

can u add retro warmup to 90's era bulls jersey
alwaysblack

Postby Orion Pax on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:52 pm

great Bulls Retro Jerseys but the NBA Logo on the shorts is in the wrong position. It should be at the bottom...

Orion Pax

Postby Tha King on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:51 pm

cykim4, bhilogy, dangerzone1, thank you!
alwaysblack, as much i want to, but i cannot, the shine effect of the adidas and the hardwood classic uniform is different, you will not feel the old school jersey if i made that because i will be using present bulls jersey, i already have the warmups texture i remade it.
double0, i know that, that's my problem on this latest 2k series, you really need to sacrifice one of this (Number size, Number position, Number Allowance, Number Thickness, Nba Logo Position, Shine Effect, and even the Warmups) for me i always sacrifice the Nba Logo position, because it's not so much noticeable than the Number's Characteristics. i already contact Jaosming and Ariel for that hope they find a way.

For those who have knowledge on hex editing hope you can find a way to move or remove the NBA Logo Position, OR edit the Number Size and Position. that would be a big help for jersey patchers.
You can now donate to me, to make me more motivated on patching! thank you for those who are supporting me.
Tha King

Re: Released: Jordan Bulls Jersey, Hex Editors Help Pls. Pg.

Postby mlp111 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Tha KIng, take a look here and contact this guy, i think he knows how to do that
viewtopic.php?f=149&t=88754
mlp111

Postby iamLillard on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:14 pm

mlp111 wrote:Tha KIng, take a look here and contact this guy, i think he knows how to do that

nahhhh he just used the old Braves jersey as base.....not so big thing... but we realy need some1 to tell us how to move the numbers and the nba logo... even the names... from top to bottom ... :roll:
iamLillard

Postby mlp111 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:42 pm

iamLillard wrote:
mlp111 wrote:Tha KIng, take a look here and contact this guy, i think he knows how to do that

nahhhh he just used the old Braves jersey as base.....not so big thing... but we realy need some1 to tell us how to move the numbers and the nba logo... even the names... from top to bottom ... :roll:

oh ok, my fault.... i have no ideal when it comes to this stuff......
mlp111

Postby john_smith21 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:44 am

Hex Editors Help Pls
do realistic camera, 2k cameras sucks :)
john_smith21

Postby Orion Pax on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:27 am

Tha King wrote:double0, i know that, that's my problem on this latest 2k series, you really need to sacrifice one of this (Number size, Number position, Number Allowance, Number Thickness, Nba Logo Position, Shine Effect, and even the Warmups) for me i always sacrifice the Nba Logo position, because it's not so much noticeable than the Number's Characteristics. i already contact Jaosming and Ariel for that hope they find a way.

For those who have knowledge on hex editing hope you can find a way to move or remove the NBA Logo Position, OR edit the Number Size and Position. that would be a big help for jersey patchers.

Something so small as the logo position on the retro Bulls shorts has been one of my biggest complaints :evil: for me for me since 2K11 because for some reason 2K got the 92-93 Bulls Jerseys (ua584/uh584) correct in terms of the logo position but the rest were wrong. If you use the 92-93 bulls jersey as the base, the logo is in the right place on the shorts. That won't help you with the warm-ups though, but there is an another option. The Pinstripe Jersey (r2a003.iff) for the CURRENT Bulls has NO NBA logos at all (below), meaning you can add the nba logos manually onto the actual jerseys like we were able to do with 2K11. Using this also gives you access to the adidas warmups they can be updated to the retro versions if someone has them. I tried to find an old link to the retro warm-ups but its no longer available. There is still a problem with the numbers though. I'm currently using the current Boston Celtics home jersey as my base for the retro bulls jerseys. The number are close to correct and the logos are in the right position...

Orion Pax

Postby alwaysblack on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:25 am

double0 wrote:
Tha King wrote:double0, i know that, that's my problem on this latest 2k series, you really need to sacrifice one of this (Number size, Number position, Number Allowance, Number Thickness, Nba Logo Position, Shine Effect, and even the Warmups) for me i always sacrifice the Nba Logo position, because it's not so much noticeable than the Number's Characteristics. i already contact Jaosming and Ariel for that hope they find a way.

Something so small as the logo position on the retro Bulls shorts has been one of my biggest complaints :evil: for me for me since 2K11 because for some reason 2K got the 92-93 Bulls Jerseys (ua584/uh584) correct in terms of the logo position but the rest were wrong. If you use the 92-93 bulls jersey as the base, the logo is in the right place on the shorts. That won't help you with the warm-ups though, but there is an another option. The Pinstripe Jersey (r2a003.iff) for the CURRENT Bulls has NO NBA logos at all (below), meaning you can add the nba logos manually onto the actual jerseys like we were able to do with 2K11. Using this also gives you access to the adidas warmups they can be updated to the retro versions if someone has them. I tried to find an old link to the retro warm-ups but its no longer available. There is still a problem with the numbers though. I'm currently using the current Boston Celtics home jersey as my base for the retro bulls jerseys. The number are close to correct and the logos are in the right position...

this sounds great hope he does need the warmups i use the bulls in association
alwaysblack

Postby Tha King on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:55 am

thank you for those who wants to help, but we really need hex editor.

double0, for what i remember i use that '92-'93 as a base as you can see the postion of the NBA LOGO is correct on my release except ALTS, i already saw that, but i don't want to sacrifice the Number Size and Position than the NBA LOGO Position, as you can see the Number is too small, that is not too realistic for me.
You can now donate to me, to make me more motivated on patching! thank you for those who are supporting me.
Tha King

Postby alwaysblack on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:49 pm

so king how cum u cant just put textures over like clippers the logo position on shorts would b right and u can add warmups thxxx in advance
alwaysblack

Postby Tha King on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:13 pm

alwaysblack, do i need to repeat myself? the Position, Size, Width of the number will be different. if that is possible i already done that. and this retro jersey the nba logo is shorter than the present jersey because the short of the retro is being shrink because the short is smaller than the default.
Tha King

Postby Tha King on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:27 pm

Bulls (Jordan Era) CF Pack & Enhanced Tattoos Released
NLSC - Bulls (Jordan Era) CF Pack & Enhanced Tattoos
Moddingway - http://www.moddingway.com/file/28875.html
Tha King

Re: Released: Jordan Bulls CF Pack & Jersey

Postby Kyrius on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:07 am

Just dropping by to say thank you for all the great work! :)

Hoping for more jerseys to come from you! :) Just wondering, will you do all the 30 teams? :) If so, goodluck bro! You have a lot of potential to end up being the best jersey maker out there :) (Y)

GONYGONYGO!
Kyrius

Postby Tha King on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:55 pm

Kyrius, thank you man, i hoping i can finish it all.
Tha King

Postby - X - on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 pm

(Y) (Y) (Y)
:applaud:
- X -

Postby Tha King on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:13 pm

thank you man.
Tha King

Postby pierrebondurant on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:05 am

uhr28 was really the best cf maker.
i'm using his cf since 2k11 and i can't imagine to play with another MJ
does anyone know how to access his latest projects ?
pierrebondurant

Postby Bliss on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:05 am

Kyrius wrote:Just dropping by to say thank you for all the great work! :)

Hoping for more jerseys to come from you! :) Just wondering, will you do all the 30 teams? :) If so, goodluck bro! You have a lot of potential to end up being the best jersey maker out there :) (Y)

What photomod are you using?
Bliss

Postby Tha King on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Dream Team Jersey Released
NLSC - Dream Team Jersey
Moddingway - http://www.moddingway.com/file/28932.html
Tha King

Postby Kyrius on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:39 pm

I'm using MLP's photomod and SeanJohn's FXAA. ;)

If you're wondering about the color of my Knicks Christmas jersey, it is because I made it a bit darker and contrasted ;)

And, oh my God Tha King, I am waiting for you to release the ugly looking team USA 2012 default uniforms. MY GOD THEY'RE AWEFUL. Fix them!!!! Love the Dream Team Uniforms though! (Y)
GONYGONYGO!
Kyrius

Re: Released: Dream Team Jersey

Postby Tha King on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:50 pm

Kyrius, thanks man!

what you think about this? is the number too big? i used the Bulls Latin Nights, anyone can suggest a good base for the numbers without nba logo on torso.
Tha King

Re: Released: Dream Team Jersey, '12 Team USA Prevs

Postby Kyrius on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:53 pm

DAMN! That is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is perfect! Release it now!!!

The default 2k bothers me alot and I tend to not play the team at all! :) Release! :)
GONYGONYGO!
Kyrius

Postby Tha King on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:55 pm

but the number is too big, so i'm looking for someone who have suggestion, not yet ready for release.
Tha King

Postby Kyrius on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:58 pm

The number is alright for me. That is good.

GONYGONYGO!
Kyrius

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding