[Tool] Roster Editor

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Tool] Roster Editor

Postby cpicyl on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:37 pm

great work man!
1、but if i used it for xbox360 roster there are some rong with ,the player who in the normal team mostly ishisdden is ok
2、the team roster is like R1-20816 R1-30206 R4 -28670 etc.
I also selected the 360 model
can you help me?
cpicyl

Postby akokulit on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:12 pm

Code: Select all
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at NBA_2K13_Roster_Editor.MainWindow.FindPlayerName(PlayerEntry pe) in e:\Development\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\NBA 2K13 Roster Editor\NBA 2K13 Roster Editor\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 976
   at NBA_2K13_Roster_Editor.MainWindow.PopulatePlayersTab() in e:\Development\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\NBA 2K13 Roster Editor\NBA 2K13 Roster Editor\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 658
   at NBA_2K13_Roster_Editor.MainWindow.ReloadEverything() in e:\Development\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\NBA 2K13 Roster Editor\NBA 2K13 Roster Editor\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 1983
   at NBA_2K13_Roster_Editor.MainWindow.btnOpen_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) in e:\Development\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\NBA 2K13 Roster Editor\NBA 2K13 Roster Editor\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 540
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
   at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

None

what is this?

EDIT: NVM. Found out the problem.
NBPA CHARITY B-BALL LEAGUE

The most original idea in association stories history ever!
akokulit

Postby Mile23 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:06 pm

When I try to replace the team name is the same problem occurs ... Is it through this program can replace the name of the team?
My Fictional Courts - HERE
Mile23

Postby Mr Tr0llz on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:46 pm

Mile23 wrote:When I try to replace the team name is the same problem occurs ... Is it through this program can replace the name of the team?

Did you try copying that particular team into note pad. Change the name then past it back in?
Mr Tr0llz Slider Project
Rosters Used Albys RR8 & Meds 1.1B All 30 NBA Teams Complete
Download Mr Tr0llz Slider Project
Mr Tr0llz

Postby Uncle Drew on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:09 am

JaoSming wrote:if you downloaded a different portrait file, or are using a nondefault roster, then that is up to you to figure out.

Gee....Thanks for the help.....
Uncle Drew

Postby Mile23 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:14 am

Mr Tr0llz wrote:
Mile23 wrote:When I try to replace the team name is the same problem occurs ... Is it through this program can replace the name of the team?

Did you try copying that particular team into note pad. Change the name then past it back in?

Yes, i try this but no effect :(
Mile23

Postby JaoSming on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:33 am

Uncle Drew wrote:
JaoSming wrote:if you downloaded a different portrait file, or are using a nondefault roster, then that is up to you to figure out.

Gee....Thanks for the help.....

if you honestly expect help with every single combination of portrait file, roster, and your own stuff, then you are crazy. ask for help from the people you got the mods from, if they dont help, keep it vanilla then I can at least try

Also, I did the latest roster offsets....they were the same as December 18th.
If your teams and jerseys tab is blank for the latest rosters viewtopic.php?f=149&t=89704
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Leftos on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 am

Mile23, names can't be edited whatsoever.
Eleftherios "Leftos" Aslanoglou
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer
Visual Concepts Entertainment / 2K Sports

Used to be "That Tools Guy" around here during the good ol' days. Although you probably remember me as your favorite Podcast host.
Leftos
I'm The Pipeline, The Pipeline Is Me
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Mr Tr0llz on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:21 am

@ Leftos

Why can I copy injuries from main roster to my player roster and they will carry over but yet the rotation minutes do not? Aren't the rotation minutes saved in roster also?
Mr Tr0llz Slider Project
Mr Tr0llz

Postby Leftos on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:29 am

Because AI-controlled teams change their rotations constantly based on Overall and Injuries. You can't force the rotations to stay frozen unless you're doing a 30-team Association.

Used to be "That Tools Guy" around here during the good ol' days. Although you probably remember me as your favorite Podcast host.
Leftos
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Medevenx on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:00 pm

Uncle Drew wrote:
jellyno1 wrote:Sir Leftos:
a little little bug report: :oops:
"John Surna" in the CFNames
should be "John Shurna" ?
Thanks!

What team is he on? I saw that name before. And Lefto's, you didn't answer my ?? How do you get the portraits to work and get rid of those"regular joe" player faces. Some players have a fat guy portrait or a chinese or baby portrait.

You didn't download the portrait file matching that roster. I assume you're talking about the Babyface portrait file.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Mile23 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:47 pm

Leftos wrote:Mile23, names can't be edited whatsoever.

I saw it last night because I spent 3 hours trying :)
Mile23

Postby skoadam on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:10 am

tree55292 wrote:
Leftos wrote:I've heard about issues with created players' names (or even names in general), no idea what causes them or how to fix them.

to fit it find the last created player you created under the player in pitype put 4 going down it works

it works!
but now i got different problem, when i do what you suggest, i can create another players with no problems, so i create firts and now i got problem with him, he start to clone over and over, i cant release him because he is assigned to one team, but behind him i still see FA logo and when i trade him to other team he start to clone. Please help me solve this issue
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [41 Complete Seasons Mods + Bonus Rosters]

2022/2023 2021/2022 2020/2021 2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013
2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003
2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993
1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor

Postby Mr Tr0llz on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:33 am

Never mind i figured it out.
Mr Tr0llz Slider Project
Mr Tr0llz

Postby CDeon on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:55 pm

v15.1.14

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.
   at MS.Internal.Text.TextInterface.Native.Util.ConvertHresultToException(Int32 hr)
   at MS.Internal.Text.TextInterface.FontFace.TryGetFontTable(OpenTypeTableTag openTypeTableTag, Byte[]& tableData)
   at MS.Internal.FontCache.FontFaceLayoutInfo.GetFontTable(OpenTypeTableTag openTypeTableTag)
   at MS.Internal.FontCache.GsubGposTables..ctor(FontFaceLayoutInfo layout)
   at MS.Internal.FontCache.FontFaceLayoutInfo.ComputeTypographyAvailabilities()
   at System.Windows.Media.Typeface.CheckFastPathNominalGlyphs(CharacterBufferRange charBufferRange, Double emSize, Double scalingFactor, Double widthMax, Boolean keepAWord, Boolean numberSubstitution, CultureInfo cultureInfo, TextFormattingMode textFormattingMode, Boolean isSideways, Int32& stringLengthFit)
   at MS.Internal.TextFormatting.SimpleRun.CreateSimpleTextRun(CharacterBufferRange charBufferRange, TextRun textRun, TextFormatterImp formatter, Int32 widthLeft, Boolean emergencyWrap)
   at MS.Internal.TextFormatting.SimpleRun.Create(FormatSettings settings, CharacterBufferRange charString, TextRun textRun, Int32 cp, Int32 cpFirst, Int32 runLength, Int32 widthLeft)
   at MS.Internal.TextFormatting.SimpleTextLine.Create(FormatSettings settings, Int32 cpFirst, Int32 paragraphWidth)
   at MS.Internal.TextFormatting.TextFormatterImp.FormatLineInternal(TextSource textSource, Int32 firstCharIndex, Int32 lineLength, Double paragraphWidth, TextParagraphProperties paragraphProperties, TextLineBreak previousLineBreak, TextRunCache textRunCache)
   at MS.Internal.TextFormatting.TextFormatterImp.FormatLine(TextSource textSource, Int32 firstCharIndex, Double paragraphWidth, TextParagraphProperties paragraphProperties, TextLineBreak previousLineBreak, TextRunCache textRunCache)
   at System.Windows.Controls.TextBlock.MeasureOverride(Size constraint)
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.MeasureCore(Size availableSize)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.Measure(Size availableSize)
   at MS.Internal.Helper.MeasureElementWithSingleChild(UIElement element, Size constraint)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ContentPresenter.MeasureOverride(Size constraint)
   at Microsoft.Windows.Themes.ClassicBorderDecorator.MeasureOverride(Size availableSize)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Control.MeasureOverride(Size constraint)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Grid.MeasureOverride(Size constraint)
   at MS.Internal.Helper.MeasureElementWithSingleChild(UIElement element, Size constraint)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ContentPresenter.MeasureOverride(Size constraint)
   at System.Windows.Documents.AdornerDecorator.MeasureOverride(Size constraint)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Border.MeasureOverride(Size constraint)
   at System.Windows.Window.MeasureOverrideHelper(Size constraint)
   at System.Windows.Window.MeasureOverride(Size availableSize)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.Process_WM_SIZE(UIElement rootUIElement, IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.LayoutFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

None
CDeon

Postby Leftos on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Apparently you're missing a required font from what I see in that exception. Do previous versions work?

Leftos
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Leftos on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:08 am

You asked for it, so I brought it to ya.

v0.15.2
- Added smart pasting by any column in the Players table (use DoPlayersPasteBy option)

What this means is that you can do smart-pasting and match by any column. For example, you could set DoPlayersPasteBy CFID and update all players that have a certain CFID, the same way smart pasting works with ID.

Example
CFID   PlayStyle
45   10
58   85

If DoPlayersPasteBy is set to CFID, then all players with CFID 45 will have their PlayStyle set to 10, and all players with CFID 58 will have their PlayStyle set to 85.

Leftos
NBA 2K Developer

Postby JaoSming on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:52 am

muther of gawd :applaud:
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Medevenx on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:53 am

What about IDs that share the same CFID then?
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby NbLoves04 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:00 am

Help me please I am noob in this kind of thing how can i enabled other players like tmac and sent them to free agents i don't know how to do this stuff please give me tutorials in this. I also wanted to add players like larry hughes how can i do that? please help me sorry for asking too much but i tried everything and i always get critical errors. Thank you so much and more power
NbLoves04

Postby Leftos on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:05 am

NbLoves04, lots of tutorials by JaoSming in the NBA 2K13 Tutorials subforum.

Medevenx, they'll all be overwritten. I'm sorry. If I think of an idea to make it even "smarter", I'll do so.

Leftos
NBA 2K Developer

Postby NbLoves04 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

I always get this error when i was adding players in teams

System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for a UInt16. ---> System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for a UInt32.
   at System.Number.ParseUInt32(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
   at System.UInt16.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.UInt16.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at System.Convert.ToUInt16(String value)
   at NBA_2K13_Roster_Editor.MainWindow.Write2ByteStringToRoster(String p, NonByteAlignedBinaryWriter bw, Byte[] first2) in e:\Development\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\NBA 2K13 Roster Editor\NBA 2K13 Roster Editor\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 1919
   at NBA_2K13_Roster_Editor.MainWindow.WriteRosterSpot(String text, NonByteAlignedBinaryWriter bw, Int32 spot, Int32 plNum) in e:\Development\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\NBA 2K13 Roster Editor\NBA 2K13 Roster Editor\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 1911
   at NBA_2K13_Roster_Editor.MainWindow.WriteRosterRow(Int32 teamID, Int32 spotsToWrite, Boolean isFArow) in e:\Development\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\NBA 2K13 Roster Editor\NBA 2K13 Roster Editor\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 0
   at NBA_2K13_Roster_Editor.MainWindow.btnSaveTeams_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) in e:\Development\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\NBA 2K13 Roster Editor\NBA 2K13 Roster Editor\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 1792
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
   at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

Value was either too large or too small for a UInt32.
NbLoves04

Postby Leftos on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:38 am

Can you give me a screenshot of your Teams table right before you try to save it? And can you please put the error report in code tags next time?

On another note, I've decoded Team Stats. Player Stats are proving to be a bitch though. If anyone knowledgable enough wants to help, contact me. If we decode Player Stats, I could get the same Import/Export functionality that NBA Stats Tracker had last year going.

Leftos
NBA 2K Developer

Postby cpicyl on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:28 pm

@Leftos
There have some error in 360 model,Pls do it
if you open the 360 roster ,you will see it
or open it in wrong way I not sure
cpicyl

Postby brettccameron on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:42 pm

Sorry if this has been answered before, but how can I change coaches for teams? Say, if I wanted to make Phil Jackson the coach of the Lakers again.
EDIT: More specifically, where can I find the ID's of these coaches?
brettccameron

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding