iamLillard - bucks court

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: UJP Los Angeles Lakers Pack + all my floors

Postby Maximus89 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:25 am

iamLillard wrote:
Maximus89 wrote:i tried again. I renamed it f031.iff and i still see the bobcats court

I just tried the sonics court and still nothing, its still the same old bobcats court. Yet, the sonics court works when i go over the Kings and the Hornets does as well. No court works for me when i try and paste it as f031.iff the bobcats court remains.

thats becous u have at app data save folde a bobcats floor in your online data dirctory .. delete that and u will se my floor :wink:

Sweet! It worked. Should i delete all floor files in their if i plan on using other peoples courts anyway?
Maximus89

Re: UJP Lakers Pack + floors released & previews

Postby Mile23 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:42 am

A W E S O M E COURT Mr. Lillard!!!! incredibly good job - perfect!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
My Fictional Courts - HERE
Mile23

Postby Maximus89 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:49 am

hell ya release dat hoe
Maximus89

Postby Maximus89 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:52 am

haha im so blind, i just noticed the middle of the sonics court(thought it was a reflection of the screen above)-brilliant!
Maximus89

Postby iamLillard on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:12 am

Maximus89 wrote:haha im so blind, i just noticed the middle of the sonics court(thought it was a reflection of the screen above)-brilliant!

:wink: :applaud: :lol: :lol: :lol:
anyway here is what i made in the last 3 hours: from today my denver nuggets are canary bird yellow :!:

iamLillard

Postby Rangez on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:59 am

Sick, loving these fictional courts!
°°°°°Rangez°°°°°
I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
Michael Jordan
NBA 2k Montage/Mix Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mr2KImpossible
NBA Real Life Mixes: http://www.youtube.com/user/TdotPrid3
Comment, Rate and Subscribe! :)
Rangez

Postby Jhiane on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:04 am

love the color selection bro (Y)
Jhiane
Spot Up Shooter
Contributor

Postby iamLillard on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:08 am

Jhiane wrote:love the color selection bro (Y)

thanx :wink: we are so regular with the fact the orlando floor is with blocks... i decided to make a fictional.. will post tomorow the previews :wink:
iamLillard

Postby ca4224 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:33 pm

First off, thank you for all the work that went into these jerseys and courts.

I'm new to modding nba 2k so I need a little help if you have time.

My goal is to replace jerseys of the old sonics team currently in-game and switch out the kings for sonics in a new association (trading players, etc.). I downloaded the jerseys and see they are uh024 as well as ua024. Do I just need to replace the uh024 and ua024 currently in program files > 2ksports >NBA 2k? Just want to make sure that the 024s being replaced correspond to that team. Also, there's only ua and uh for "24" so I'm guessing you can only have 2 jerseys in the game at one time right? Thank you again.

EDIT: found out that the sonics team is 562 but is there a way to get rid of the short shorts (using 2000s)?
ca4224

Postby NIB on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:41 pm

iamLillard wrote:
NIB wrote:My soul came back to download all again, again and again! Heheheheh :D
This is becoming boring... In other sense, of course!

Hay que esforzarse por llegar a ser alguien en la vida amigo :wink:

And when i grow up and become big, i wanna be like you, Master! Heheheheh :D
Great job!

Love all courts, and LA??? You forget them???
Heheheheheh :mrgreen:
ATECUBANOS...
Yesterday... Carried the Piano - Today, Right Now... Playing the Piano - Tomorrow... Will Listen the Piano.

Working Here, Working There... Working Everywhere!

"Michael, you're not doing today! You ain't go doing today!!" - Dennis Rodman
NIB

Postby Maximus89 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:50 pm

ca4224 wrote:First off, thank you for all the work that went into these jerseys and courts.

My goal is to replace jerseys of the old sonics team currently in-game and switch out the kings for sonics in a new association (trading players, etc.). I downloaded the jerseys and see they are uh024 as well as ua024. Do I just need to replace the uh024 and ua024 currently in program files > 2ksports >NBA 2k? Just want to make sure that the 024s being replaced correspond to that team. Also, there's only ua and uh for "24" so I'm guessing you can only have 2 jerseys in the game at one time right? Thank you again.

EDIT: found out that the sonics team is 562 but is there a way to get rid of the short shorts (using 2000s)?

013 is the Kings code so if you get whatever sonics jerseys you want and rename it to uh013.iff for home and ua013.iff for away and then just drop it and overwrite the original file.......same process for using the sonics court to replace the kings... rename the court f013.iff

Here is a link to all team ID's for future reference viewtopic.php?f=150&t=88186

You can't make the retro teams shorts longer until Reditor comes out. I know that blows bc i wanted to copy and past the new sonics court and jerseys over the 96 sonics and then swap players with the kings roster and use them in association but i cant do the short shorts lol.. I wish someone would make the 92+teams have longer shorts. They didn't really wear them that short. It looks like 80's length shorts. They are barely an inch and a half shorter than what a lot of players wear today. This really bugs the hell out of me..
Maximus89

Postby Mile23 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Amazing Denver court!!!!
Mile23

Postby iamLillard on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:29 pm

NIB wrote:
iamLillard wrote:
NIB wrote:My soul came back to download all again, again and again! Heheheheh :D
This is becoming boring... In other sense, of course!

Hay que esforzarse por llegar a ser alguien en la vida amigo :wink:

And when i grow up and become big, i wanna be like you, Master! Heheheheh :D
Great job!

Love all courts, and LA??? You forget them???
Heheheheheh :mrgreen:

didnt foget homie :wink: just waiting for Francisenba to send me one of his floor for base...than a lot fo hexedit that texture edits and will post but till he send me the file i mak one for bucks probably...

so i finished bucks here are the previews - i realy like this 1980's colour combination
Last edited by iamLillard on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iamLillard

Postby kaankural on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:19 pm

amazing work man, thanks. :bowdown2:
kaankural

Postby dam942 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:40 am

in your home and away blazers jerseys, the letters of BLAZERS and PORTLAND words have different sizes: the first and last are shorter and the central are bigger, so the words aren't straight but a little curved. In reality all the letters have the same size. Can you fix that?
dam942

Postby iamLillard on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:42 am

dam942 wrote:in your home and away blazers jerseys, the letters of BLAZERS and PORTLAND words have different sizes: the first and last are shorter and the central are bigger, so the words aren't straight but a little curved. In reality all the letters have the same size. Can you fix that?

thats becous the jerseys are on the players in the previews... take a tool and open up the jersey file than u can see the wordmak in the jersey are straight.
iamLillard

Postby NIB on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:30 am

Great court man! Again as normal... But, now seriously, how many teams are lasting to be made? Just to have a notion about it.
ATECUBANOS...
Yesterday... Carried the Piano - Today, Right Now... Playing the Piano - Tomorrow... Will Listen the Piano.

Working Here, Working There... Working Everywhere!

"Michael, you're not doing today! You ain't go doing today!!" - Dennis Rodman
NIB

Postby ca4224 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:27 pm

Maximus89 wrote:
ca4224 wrote:First off, thank you for all the work that went into these jerseys and courts.

013 is the Kings code so if you get whatever sonics jerseys you want and rename it to uh013.iff for home and ua013.iff for away and then just drop it and overwrite the original file.......same process for using the sonics court to replace the kings... rename the court f013.iff

Here is a link to all team ID's for future reference viewtopic.php?f=150&t=88186

You can't make the retro teams shorts longer until Reditor comes out. I know that blows bc i wanted to copy and past the new sonics court and jerseys over the 96 sonics and then swap players with the kings roster and use them in association but i cant do the short shorts lol.. I wish someone would make the 92+teams have longer shorts. They didn't really wear them that short. It looks like 80's length shorts. They are barely an inch and a half shorter than what a lot of players wear today. This really bugs the hell out of me..

Thanks for your response. I've replaced the 95 sonics anyway...and I replaces the "s" and "f" stadium files instead of just"f". Not sure if thats wrong but it seemed to work. Major bummer on the shorts but I try to ignore them and it would be harder to hear "kings" and see their logo everywhere for me. Do you know if/when this REDitor comes out, will you be able to change the short length mid-association or have to start over?
ca4224

Postby daninoz on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Hey iamLillard, Great work. Just two things:

1.- Why not the spurs for the next Jersey release?

and

2.- You may want to take a look at this:

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=89963

I downloaded the Cavs pack and the size was 95mb, but after compress it with the method above, it only was 65mb. Less time for uploads and downloads.

Cheers.
daninoz

Postby iamLillard on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:57 pm

daninoz wrote:Hey iamLillard, Great work. Just two things:

1.- Why not the spurs for the next Jersey release?

and

2.- You may want to take a look at this:

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=89963

I downloaded the Cavs pack and the size was 95mb, but after compress it with the method above, it only was 65mb. Less time for uploads and downloads.

Cheers.

HY BRO.
1. the San Antonio spurs will be done after chicago bulls. I plan to release them late today i think that 2 packs will be done today.
2. i use winrar becouse i can control way much better my files even after compression. Usual after i compress them i go in to the compressed file and open it with winrar and checkin one by one the folders to be sure I did all in the right way. And the 7zip didnt let u to surf in the file i think this is the only thing why i use winrar. Otherweis I know the 7zip is much better (Y) :wink:
iamLillard

Postby iamLillard on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:58 pm

NIB wrote:Great court man! Again as normal... But, now seriously, how many teams are lasting to be made? Just to have a notion about it.

I dont know but only thing is sure.... I make patches till i die :facepalm2: :lol: I realy dont have much friends in real life cuz Im a litle uniqe + some of my old friends was so material, the year before last i had an car accident becouse they pushing my limits... so i decided to fall in something like patching, and voluntiering in my litle city... this thing will never left me in troubles... In this days i have a great job, a real nice girlfriend, my parents, and this forums community thats it. This is the only thing I need. Lets just dont think about the past ... its Saturday :dance: and I'm gonna make some jersey packs.
iamLillard

Postby Mile23 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Great courts bro!!! When it will be released?

NOTE:
Pelicans project was finally realised! I ask all members to respect my work. THANK YOU!!!

DOWNLOAD HERE
Mile23

Postby alwaysblack on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:00 pm

can u please do BULL'S jersey pack :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
alwaysblack

Postby iamLillard on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:36 pm

alwaysblack wrote:can u please do BULL'S jersey pack :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

read up buddy... i told the bull will be next :wink:
iamLillard

Postby iamLillard on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:50 am

Bulls released previews in 1st post (Y) Spurs next

Chicago Bulls: 18 jerseys (added rev30 mesh to someones, home-away-alternate are from Mythbuster credits to him) + added some fictional jerseys
Download here: UJP Chicago Bulls Jersey Pack
iamLillard

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding