iamLillard - bucks court

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: UJP Spurs Pack + floors released & previews

Postby alwaysblack on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:31 am

sent u a pm :D
alwaysblack

Postby Dexter [CZE] on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:49 am

Hi,
I have a problem w/ alternate jersey of Portland. You can see it on image. I tried it w/ highest and even lowest graphics, copied file w/ that jersey to every 2K13 folder and still doesn't working. Any Solutions?

Dexter [CZE]

Postby iamLillard on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:31 am

Dexter [CZE] wrote:Hi,
I have a problem w/ alternate jersey of Portland. You can see it on image. I tried it w/ highest and even lowest graphics, copied file w/ that jersey to every 2K13 folder and still doesn't working. Any Solutions?

did u entered the game and check it in the game action_? or just at the jersey selection window :wink: :lol:
Thats a known bug from 2k... but in the game will looks ok dont panic
iamLillard

Postby alwaysblack on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:00 am

sent u something :D
alwaysblack

Postby Dexter [CZE] on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:12 am

iamLillard wrote:did u entered the game and check it in the game action_? or just at the jersey selection window :wink: :lol:

In game are jerseys same. But everything else is working great (not just from Blazers pack) :crazyeyes:
Dexter [CZE]

Postby iamLillard on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:18 am

Dexter [CZE] wrote:
iamLillard wrote:did u entered the game and check it in the game action_? or just at the jersey selection window :wink: :lol:

In game are jerseys same. But everything else is working great (not just from Blazers pack) :crazyeyes:

if anybody have problem too with blazers jerseys just tell me to know about an eventual bug or something...as the week is ended now i enjoy to last nights MILWAUKEE BUCK vs PORTLAND TBLAZERS game wish u all a good night and see ya all tomorow. :giggity:
iamLillard

Postby iamLillard on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:32 pm

Thank GOD this Monday...:

source: nba.com
Report: Maloofs sell Kings to Seattle group

Posted Jan 21, 2013 12:23 AM
(AP) -- Two people familiar with the decision say the Maloof family has agreed to sell the Sacramento Kings to a Seattle group led by investor Chris Hansen.
The people spoke on condition of anonymity to The Associated Press on Sunday night because the deal is still pending approval from the NBA Board of Governors.
One person said the Maloofs are selling all 65 percent of their share for $525 million to Hansen, who will move the team to Seattle and restore the SuperSonics name.
The Maloofs will still be allowed to look at other bids until the league approves the sale.
Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson said last week he had received permission from NBA Commissioner David Stern to present a counteroffer to league owners from buyers who would keep the Kings in Sacramento.
The deadline for teams to apply for a move for the next season is March 1.
iamLillard

Postby alwaysblack on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:01 pm

iamLillard wrote:Thank GOD this Monday...:

(AP) -- Two people familiar with the decision say the Maloof family has agreed to sell the Sacramento Kings to a Seattle group led by investor Chris Hansen.
The people spoke on condition of anonymity to The Associated Press on Sunday night because the deal is still pending approval from the NBA Board of Governors.
One person said the Maloofs are selling all 65 percent of their share for $525 million to Hansen, who will move the team to Seattle and restore the SuperSonics name.
The Maloofs will still be allowed to look at other bids until the league approves the sale.
Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson said last week he had received permission from NBA Commissioner David Stern to present a counteroffer to league owners from buyers who would keep the Kings in Sacramento.

wow..thats crazy 525million geez...would love sonics back
alwaysblack

Postby iamLillard on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:18 pm

alwaysblack wrote:
iamLillard wrote:Thank GOD this Monday...:

wow..thats crazy 525million geez...would love sonics back

yess i told u guys if they make the deal i dont care if they wont win title i remake my look here :D
iamLillard

Postby alwaysblack on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:15 pm

lol oh wow niceeeeee (Y) (Y) i hope goes through
alwaysblack

Postby DW0911 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:25 pm

New Orleans Hornets pack, please ? The MARDI GRAS jersey number is purple, so I can not see it.

And...

2005-06 06-07

2006-07

Thank you :D
DW0911

Postby iamLillard on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:04 am

DW0911 wrote:New Orleans Hornets pack, please ? The MARDI GRAS jersey number is purple, so I can not see it.
Thank you :D

Later .... way more later... and i know what jerseys need to put in the pack. :cheeky:
iamLillard

Postby NIB on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:24 am

The Supersonics are back??? Is this true???

Woooow :crazyeyes:
Amazing Master! :bowdown2:

I'm a Laker fan, but a historical and traditional franchise like the Sonics should never left the NBA.
ATECUBANOS...
Yesterday... Carried the Piano - Today, Right Now... Playing the Piano - Tomorrow... Will Listen the Piano.

Working Here, Working There... Working Everywhere!

"Michael, you're not doing today! You ain't go doing today!!" - Dennis Rodman
NIB

Postby Maximus89 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:19 am

haha still waiting on a Seattle SuperSonics mod to replace the Kings!! It's going to be so great to have them back even if i hated playing against them back in the 90's as a Rockets fan, but i damn well respect that franchise more than the Sacramento Kings! :applaud:
Maximus89

Postby Maximus89 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:25 am

Source says Phil Jackson likely will become "front office face of Seattle-bound Kings' franchise. Won't coach. Will mentor choice."
Maximus89

Postby iamLillard on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:23 am

Maximus89 wrote:Source says Phil Jackson likely will become "front office face of Seattle-bound Kings' franchise. Won't coach. Will mentor choice."

thats why they will make the 2014 playoffs :) BTW i was two sided too in 2000's when Durant was just a rookie and Tracy Ballfaked him and shots the 3 pointers.... :D was a big Tracy McGrady fan but now.... choesing Lillard his that type of person like McGrady and he will be like him just in shorter version :) He got gamewiners too right now even he is rookie :) and I'm pritty confident abouth he can be a scoring champ like the young T-mac if he earn some mor xperience(or can be like Jered Bayless... he was a brilliant as rookie... now.... just an avarage player... but we will find out)
iamLillard

Postby Maximus89 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:20 am

SonicBOOM aka iamLillard wrote:
Maximus89 wrote:Source says Phil Jackson likely will become "front office face of Seattle-bound Kings' franchise. Won't coach. Will mentor choice."

thats why they will make the 2014 playoffs :) BTW i was two sided too in 2000's when Durant was just a rookie and Tracy Ballfaked him and shots the 3 pointers.... :D was a big Tracy McGrady fan but now.... choesing Lillard his that type of person like McGrady and he will be like him just in shorter version :) He got gamewiners too right now even he is rookie :) and I'm pritty confident abouth he can be a scoring champ like the young T-mac if he earn some mor xperience(or can be like Jered Bayless... he was a brilliant as rookie... now.... just an avarage player... but we will find out)

Lillard can light it up for sure dude. Not sure if he can go crazy like young prime T-Mac in Orlando, but it's possible.

Bro, is Mile23 doing the Sonics mod to replace the Kings? I really want it with this logo and your 80's jerseys. That would be so sick. I would immediately start an association with them! :) Image
Maximus89

Postby Shady00018 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:04 pm

SonicBOOM aka iamLillard, this looks good! :D mind if i do a video featuring your mods? :bowdown: :bowdown:
Shady00018

Postby alwaysblack on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:02 pm

Shady00018 wrote:SonicBOOM aka iamLillard, this looks good! :D mind if i do a video featuring your mods? :bowdown: :bowdown:

that would b hott
alwaysblack

Postby iamLillard on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Shady00018 wrote:SonicBOOM aka iamLillard, this looks good! :D mind if i do a video featuring your mods? :bowdown: :bowdown:

That wuld be a great ... i post to my 1st topic like i did for the jersey videos (Y) :mrgreen:
iamLillard

Postby Mile23 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:28 pm

Maximus89 wrote:

Lillard can light it up for sure dude. Not sure if he can go crazy like young prime T-Mac in Orlando, but it's possible.

Bro, is Mile23 doing the Sonics mod to replace the Kings? I really want it with this logo and your 80's jerseys. That would be so sick. I would immediately start an association with them! :) Image

i like this logo to (Y)
My Fictional Courts - HERE
Mile23

Postby iamLillard on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:00 am

Mile23 wrote:
Maximus89 wrote:

i like this logo to (Y)

and how abouth this logo for center court a litle modded... :wink:
iamLillard

Postby Mile23 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:40 am

Just one word - WoW :crazyeyes:

will you give me permission to use it?
Mile23

Postby iamLillard on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:12 am

Mile23 wrote:Just one word - WoW :crazyeyes:

will you give me permission to use it?
no need cuz its not mine... its something maded by some1 in 2009 so use it free.
iamLillard

Postby Mile23 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:03 am

Great!!

Now I'm going to see how it looks in the game

TY again (Y)
Mile23

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding