This thread will be the directory of all open-to-the-community modding projects. These projects should be based on the concepts of open-source. Everything we do is public domain, our research and work available to everyone, nobody doing work and keeping it a secret, or accusing others of stealing. Make sure you agree with the mindset, and sign up.
Use this thread to suggest new projects, comment on the current ones, and declare interest. Each project will get its own thread. These threads will be research-only, any irrelevant comments will be deleted on report. So, long story short, suggest projects and comment on them here, and if you become part of a team, you'll have access to the workshop thread of the project, where the team will be sharing its research and work progress towards the goal.
List of Current Projects
NCAA 2K13 - College Basketball in NBA 2K13 PC
30 NCAA Teams, the goal is to provide a good playable base for BehindShadow's College Hoops mod once the REDitor comes out.
- Assigned to: JaoSming & Friends
- Looking for more people: Yes, CF Makers & Converters, Uniform, Floor, Stadium patchers
- Current Status: v0.1 Released, Accurate Teams, Inaccurate Rosters
- Notes: Anyone can help, and we have permission to convert art from the College Hoops 2K11 and 2K12 Mods
- Workshop Thread: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=88639
"Nas" Mod - Removing All the Fancy Crap from the Menus
Not everybody likes the overload of gold and everything else that is the Jay-Z influence in the presentation, so this modding project should help us get back to a more traditional feel.
- Assigned to: None yet
- Looking for more people: Yes
- Current Status: Research
- Notes: None so far
- Workshop Thread: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=88012