Asking permission.

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Asking permission.

Postby segasaturnboy on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:54 am

Im new here first post but have been lurking for a while and would like to thank everyone here for there great work.

I wanted to play an association and have my stats carry over from year to year so I downloaded the 2k12 base roster and mod tool.
I then checked all of the courts and labeled them all. I organized the courts for 90-91 to relive my bulls vs lakers fantasies. I then took to the same process for
the logos as well and changed all the main logos and small medium and large variants as well. I then downloaded all of Iamllilards jerseys and began to apply the jerseys
worn in 91 season. I then downloaded a roster from here that had barkley and laettner in free agents. I put barkley on the 76ers and laettner in free agents for the next year.
I then did the same for guys like cassell and mutumbo etc. Lastly I made the rest of the roster myself in game cause I dont know how to make cyber faces. The roster took the longest
and although I dont have any cyber faces i am proud of the ratings and tendencies. Then my computer crashed and I had to reinstall everything.

I kept a backup of all the files thank god except the roster. The roster i had backed up was only half way done. I decided from there that I wanted to use shaq so I
took the halfway done roster and started converting to the 92-93 season. I did not go to deep in the ratings and tendencies since I was going to play a group association
with a friend and we would be controlling all the games ourselves so I half assed the tendencies. I also changed all of the courts jerseys and logos as applicable for the 92-93 season.

now that we are in the playoffs I started working on the 93-94 season. I already changed the courts and jerseys which were only the nuggets and bucks that needed change.
Most importantly I re rated every player active on a team this year to fit the sliders I have. This time I went in on the ratings and tendencies like never before. To complement
the sliders and increase in layup success I rerated every player close and inside rating. Ewing, Olajuwon, Robinson and Shaq have 85 close 85 inside. Every other player will be
lower than those base numbers.

What I am asking is if possible can I reupload by year. i can upload the 90-91 92-93 art which will include logos and courts from hawks base roster and I believe the courts are from hawk, suirad and franci27nba.
The jerseys would be from iamllilards 2k13 jerseys pack. I can also upload the 93-94 art and the association roster for 93-94 with re ratings and new sliders saved to day 1.

all I did was reorganize everything from the base roster and added Iamllilards jerseys compatible with 2k13 since I could not use hawks jerseys without converting them which I dont know how. All I can take credit for is the roster and sliders.
If anyone can make a roster for 90-91, 91-92 and 92-93 then we would already have everything else waiting. To all parties involved is it okay for me to upload these things. Thank you in advance and if you guys say no then I understand as well.
I am not trying to take credit for any of the work by you great gentlemen I just like 2k13 more than 2k12 and we dont have enough early nineties stuff for this game. I will keep tweaking the association roster for every year as well releasing it right before I start playing. Luckily I just dowloaded ray hoops stadiums and logos for 94-95 so I only have to change a few courts and jerseys next season.

Since there are no cyberfaces I only have about 8-10 guys per team with the generic players filling out the rest. Also reggie miller became a free agent last season and I did not resign him till the following year. Now 31 is retired and i cant
change it back even with the roster editor. Every other player in the game has an accurate jersey number. If anyone knows hoe to fix this let me know. Will upload some pics later.

i thank you guys for all your mods. I love 90's basketball and the thread old courts by me and suirad is what brought me here. I took one look at the cavs 96 court and said to myself download the base roster now. I love all the modders here.
segasaturnboy

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding