Med's Ultimate Roster v1.1b RELEASED

Release or preview patches for NBA 2K13.

Re: Med's Ultimate Roster v0.8 RELEASED

Postby mattstermh on Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:16 am

Thanks!!!! You the best
mattstermh

Postby dreamagain on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:16 am

so its not out? -.-
dreamagain

Postby bigh0rt on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:52 am

dreamagain wrote:so its not out? -.-

No it is. Everyone else got it but you. Sorry.
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby dreamagain on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:54 am

bigh0rt wrote:

No it is. Everyone else got it but you. Sorry.

damnit!
dreamagain

Postby Supremo on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:05 pm

(Y) thanks!
Supremo

Postby ZiGGeN on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:37 pm

dammit i took the day off tomorrow to play your roster NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :wink:
ZiGGeN

Postby Medevenx on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:31 pm

With 30 minutes to 1 hour work left to do, I'll be sure to release it tonight.

ZiGGeN wrote:dammit i took the day off tomorrow to play your roster NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :wink:

I have the day off tomorrow too. We shall play v0.9 tomorrow lol. I'll release it tonight I swear to LeBron I will lol.

I didn't think it would be in demand so much after what I feel was a spectacular v0.8 release lol.

Now, Changelog!

v0.8 to v0.9 (2/4/13)
Code: Select all
_Visuals_
Updated Accessories, Shoes, Team Colors
Added Nike Hyperchaos (thanks Kyrius!)
Corrected '99 Knicks' jersey

_Gameplay_
Tweaked Gameplay Sliders

_Roster_
Updated Transactions as of 2/4/13
VERY ACCURATE Ratings & Tendencies with use of Formulas from Player Data this season (thanks bigh0rt!)
Updated All-Star Teams (just in case someone creates a program that can unlock them)
Updated Coaches (not names)

About v1.0 and future news:

v1.0 (last version without REDitor and no Main Folder Files)

The next full update (v1.0) will be after the Trade Deadline. I might release small updates like v0.9b, etc until then, depending on changes in the NBA.

v1.1 (first version with REDitor)

It looks like REDitor is gonna come out this month (based on Vl@d's blog) and it's going to cost some cash. If some of you are willing to donate I would really appreciate it. The expansion would consist of a lot of newly added teams, fixed coach names, etc.

Expected Teams in v1.1

-All-Star Teams (this year and maybe in the previous 5 years)
-More Retro Teams ('93 Suns, '97 Heat, '02 Nets, etc) (maybe 10 teams)
-USA Teams (1996, 2000, 2004, 2008)

Which makes a total of 19 newly added teams. Counting what we have now and we now have 29 added teams.

About Jerseys and Accessories

REDitor has the power to create new jersey additions which allow us to create more matching accessories even for the same jersey. This will solve the infamous NYK accessories issue (color changes most of the time) and other teams like the Heat, Lakers, etc.

About Names

Coach names will be changed to their proper names and some players will also receive a change (Patrick Mills > Patty Mills, etc)

About Main Folder Files

Main Folder Files 1 to 5 will be repacked into one download as Main Folder Files 1 (pre-REDitor). Any new files added (for the newly added teams) will be called Main Folder Files 2, and so on after that.

About PBA and other mods

I would love to work on a PBA mod (having 8 out of 10 teams ready now) but I respect the PBA 2K team and I know they will make their own mod. I will only expand the roster because HAWK23's Ultimate Base Roster team withdrew from converting UBR to 2K13, opening a window for me to do that. Slam Dunk mods are being worked on by other modders as well as FIBA, UAAP, NCAA, ABL, Olympic mods, etc.

If the PBA 2K team (or any other modding party) invites me to help them out I will definitely do it though.

About Retro Seasons

I will not participate in this for personal reasons (also it is very hard to do). I trust that skoadam will do these retro season teams though for you guys and hope to make it compatible with my roster. We will help each other out hopefully, like we do now.
Last edited by Medevenx on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PROUD TO BE A PINOY PATCHER
Follow me on Twitter! @Medevenx I FOLLOW BACK :)
Medevenx' Ultimate Roster
Medevenx
Contributor
Contributor

Postby dreamagain on Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:04 pm

Nice!
dreamagain

Re: Med's Ultimate Roster v0.9 RELEASED

Postby Medevenx on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:39 am

Med's Ultimate Roster v0.9 RELEASED

Download Links

Med's Roster Patch Main Folder Files 1 (Jerseys, Cyberfaces, Shoes; 180 MB)
-Download this first. Copy all the files from the jerseys, cyberfaces, shoes, floors, logos into your Main 2K Directory Folder. When it asks you to overwrite, OVERWRITE. This will only overwrite your black armed cyberfaces and will NOT affect any other mods you have. You do NOT need to redownload this if you have already downloaded it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?z51bz790ah83q87

Med's Roster Patch Main Folder Files 2 (Jerseys, Cyberfaces, Shoes; 78 MB)
-Download this next. Copy all the files from the jerseys, cyberfaces, shoes, floors, logos into your Main 2K Directory Folder. When it asks you to overwrite, OVERWRITE. This will only overwrite your black armed cyberfaces and will NOT affect any other mods you have. You do NOT need to redownload this if you have already downloaded it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qgdcstfk75msz5a

Med's Roster Patch Main Folder Files 3 (Jerseys, Cyberfaces, Shoes; 48 MB)
-Download this next. Copy all the files from the jerseys, cyberfaces, shoes, floors, logos into your Main 2K Directory Folder. When it asks you to overwrite, OVERWRITE. This will only overwrite your black armed cyberfaces and will NOT affect any other mods you have. You do NOT need to redownload this if you have already downloaded it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?689uql5q2n7mus9

Med's Roster Patch Main Folder Files 4 (Cyberfaces, Shoes, Logos; 76 MB)

http://www.mediafire.com/?1dbtdmim3s89yy7

!NEW! Med's Roster Patch Main Folder Files 5 (Cyberfaces, Shoes, Jerseys; 45 MB) !NEW!

http://www.mediafire.com/?v8m3y8de4788jqy

Backup Files (46 MB)
-This has the original Create-A-Team logos and jerseys. Download this when you don't want to use the custom teams and use your own created teams like FIBA, etc.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8jq329qa7ucftad

Med's Roster Patch %Appdata% Files (Roster Files, Settings, Shoes; 2MB)
-If you already have the main files above, download only the current version. This is the only download link that I update.

Roster WOI = Roster without injuries (Rose and others available)
Roster WI = Roster with injuries (Rose and others unavailable)

http://www.mediafire.com/?rrourzx47cu308w

DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS

%Appdata% (I will update this everytime so this is what you will download every update)
- Copy the Roster and Settings files and paste it in your Saves folder

Main Folder Files (you will only have to download this once)
- Copy all the Jerseys, Shoes, Cyberfaces, Floors, Logos files and paste it in your main 2K13 folder. You do NOT need to redownload anything. You only have to download the newest Main Folder Files.

When you paste the files OVERWRITE all the files that need to be overwritten. It will not harm your game in anyway and is required to have the roster function perfectly.

Comprehensive Changelog

v0.8 to v0.9 (2/4/13)
_Visuals_
Updated Accessories, Shoes, Team Colors
Added Nike Hyperchaos (thanks Kyrius!)
Corrected '99 Knicks' jersey

_Gameplay_
Tweaked Gameplay Sliders

_Roster_
Updated Transactions as of 2/4/13
VERY ACCURATE Ratings & Tendencies with use of Formulas from Player Data this season (thanks bigh0rt!)
Updated All-Star Teams (just in case someone creates a program that can unlock them)
Updated Coaches (not names)
Medevenx
Contributor
Contributor

Postby DW0911 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:12 am

Yes, I can have my Chinese New Year after getting this...... thank you. :D
DW0911

Postby Medevenx on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:01 am

DW0911 wrote:Yes, I can have my Chinese New Year after getting this...... thank you. :D

Happy Chinese New Year from the Philippines! ;)
Medevenx
Contributor
Contributor

Postby xerion on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:05 am

Grizzlies' Chris Johnson is left handed.
xerion

Postby Onisak on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:55 am

Great! Thanks :).
Onisak

Postby wikisaiyan on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:10 am

are their any new cf's in the .9 update?

I still cant get reggie miller to work.
great work as always.
wikisaiyan

Postby prefontaine on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:58 am

why you think that real % is better than shot stick timing. isn't real % easy to score because there no impact on your release. for free throw too. if you use player who have very high %, there is small possibility that he not score (setting on real %), but if you use shot stick you must have great release to score
prefontaine

Postby daninoz on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:56 am

Med's Roster v0.9 compatible with my portraits

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5k5511888jb8kjm
daninoz

Postby SunnyDove on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:19 am

prefontaine wrote:why you think that real % is better than shot stick timing. isn't real % easy to score because there no impact on your release. for free throw too. if you use player who have very high %, there is small possibility that he not score (setting on real %), but if you use shot stick you must have great release to score

No, it's pretty well the exact opposite of what you just said. It's too easy to score with perfect releases. If you want simulated style of play, you generally go with real player %.

Edit: Also, Melo's shoes are purple and black when away. It's not really a huge deal for the base roster but I was wondering how I could work on that shoe's colors for my Knicks Assoc since it's not in the list of Jordans in-game (or is it? I haven't connected to 2K servers in months... I just don't sign into my 2K account so they don't overwrite any of my mods). I want Melo's shoes to look like this when away:

Oh, and one more thing: I already started my association with your 0.8 roster, is there any easy way that I can implement your rating and tendency changes to my knickerbockers.fxg? If not, I guess I'll just simulate the games that I already played and pick up where I left off.
SunnyDove

Postby xianpauL on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:31 am

daninoz wrote:Med's Roster v0.9 compatible with my portraits

why are the files older?
xianpauL

Postby daninoz on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:43 am

xianpauL wrote:

why are the files older?

Hour difference.
daninoz

Postby AirAaron32 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:21 am

I love you man! Thanks for the release! Favourite roster maker right here!

Don't get why you removed acrobat though. It's not like were going online with the roster to cheese.
YOUTUBE CHANNEL! Almost 3K SUBS!

Shoe Creator Formulas, Mixes, etc.

NCAA SIGNATURE SHOTS THREAD
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=91565
AirAaron32
a.k.a Phreezy P

Postby SunnyDove on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:29 pm

Is acrobat overpowered? I have no idea. I just play offline association.
SunnyDove

Postby Medevenx on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:53 pm

xerion wrote:Grizzlies' Chris Johnson is left handed.

Sorry I didn't know this. Never saw him shoot the ball I just saw him dunk it lol. Will fix it in a v0.9b

wikisaiyan wrote:are their any new cf's in the .9 update?

I still cant get reggie miller to work.
great work as always.

I think it's in the Main Folder Files 3 or 4.

prefontaine wrote:why you think that real % is better than shot stick timing. isn't real % easy to score because there no impact on your release. for free throw too. if you use player who have very high %, there is small possibility that he not score (setting on real %), but if you use shot stick you must have great release to score

Shot Stick Timing = If you memorize the release, you can cheese with any player. Also, shot releases change among rosters and to shoot with an unfamiliar jumpshot is just unfair.

Thanks daninoz! I might have a v0.9b up though so be ready lol :)

SunnyDove wrote:

No, it's pretty well the exact opposite of what you just said. It's too easy to score with perfect releases. If you want simulated style of play, you generally go with real player %.

Edit: Also, Melo's shoes are purple and black when away. It's not really a huge deal for the base roster but I was wondering how I could work on that shoe's colors for my Knicks Assoc since it's not in the list of Jordans in-game (or is it? I haven't connected to 2K servers in months... I just don't sign into my 2K account so they don't overwrite any of my mods). I want Melo's shoes to look like this when away:

Oh, and one more thing: I already started my association with your 0.8 roster, is there any easy way that I can implement your rating and tendency changes to my knickerbockers.fxg? If not, I guess I'll just simulate the games that I already played and pick up where I left off.

Damn it! I'm pretty sure I fixed Melo's shoe already. I'll fix that in v0.9b. If you want the ratings and tendencies, use the Roster Editor and copy all the RColumns and TColumns of players 1 to 40X (until the last Wizard) with the IDs from the new roster and paste it in your assoc.

AirAaron32 wrote:I love you man! Thanks for the release! Favourite roster maker right here!

Don't get why you removed acrobat though. It's not like were going online with the roster to cheese.

What about cheesing in Assoc or other game modes? lol My brother did that to me.

SunnyDove wrote:Is acrobat overpowered? I have no idea. I just play offline association.

phpBB [video]

Euro Step 3 Pointer Cheese. Even 2K themselves removed it.
Last edited by Medevenx on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Medevenx
Contributor
Contributor

Postby xianpauL on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:23 pm

nice! what would be the changes in V0.9B bro? :)
xianpauL

Postby eastcoastbias on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:45 pm

Thank you, Great roster as usual! However, I do wanna point out that a few players have the wrong numbers.

Luke Walton #32 -> #4
Josh Selby #5 -> #32
Lance Stephenson #6 -> #1
Garrett Temple #41 -> #17
eastcoastbias

Postby spanky8305 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Best roster out there man... Amazing, just one quick question if anyone can help me, how come a few players like Durant and Kendrick Perkins have generic shoes?? Great roster man only one I use
spanky8305

Postby Medevenx on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:51 pm

spanky8305 wrote:Best roster out there man... Amazing, just one quick question if anyone can help me, how come a few players like Durant and Kendrick Perkins have generic shoes?? Great roster man only one I use

FAQ wrote:14. Why do some players have Generic shoes?
-Did you download the main folder files? If you already have, you may have to download the 2K Official Online Data and paste that in your Main 2K Folder.

http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=3629

eastcoastbias wrote:Thank you, Great roster as usual! However, I do wanna point out that a few players have the wrong numbers.

Luke Walton #32 -> #4
Josh Selby #5 -> #32
Lance Stephenson #6 -> #1
Garrett Temple #41 -> #17

Thanks! That's weird. Did they change mid-season?
Medevenx
Contributor
Contributor

Postby spanky8305 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:08 pm

I was just playing a quick game with them, and they had generics on... I'm not sure what's up
spanky8305

Postby buzzy on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:31 pm

He just told you, you need to download the 2k Online Data.
buzzy
Take it sleazy.
NLSC Team Member

Postby Medevenx on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:41 pm

Quality is pretty horrible because of my bad PC and everything but I made a vid with the Blacktop Roster lol

phpBB [video]
Medevenx
Contributor
Contributor

Postby AirAaron32 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:43 pm

^ That was awesome! LOL

Anyways, 2k just removed acrobat for the console Virgin Online Gaming Tournament. It will be back on their rosters as soon as it ends. But it's okay man, I can add the acrobats back in my own game anyway, I am anti cheese.
YOUTUBE CHANNEL! Almost 3K SUBS!

Shoe Creator Formulas, Mixes, etc.

NCAA SIGNATURE SHOTS THREAD
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=91565
AirAaron32
a.k.a Phreezy P

Postby SunnyDove on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Needless to say, I'm using your roster as the base for my Knicks Association YouTube series. Will play and commentate all 82 games.
phpBB [video]
SunnyDove

Postby Kyrius on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:55 pm

Awesome Sunny! I'll be watchingyour videos from now on! :D Subscribed!! (Y) Go Knicks!
GONYGONYGO!
Kyrius

Postby Larvae on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:03 pm

Guys, i just found out that players like Gelabale, Baynes, the 2 Chris Johnson have ESPN like portraits. (Y)
So i'd say that 0.9 is fully compatible. :mrgreen:
Larvae
The Other Guy.

Postby dreamagain on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:11 pm

Hey med great roster.. i want to start my assoc.. any big reason to wait for .9b? thx again :D
dreamagain

Postby shonen on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:52 pm

hey med, so I (we) need to download those labeled "NEW" or not? I'm confused because you said HyperChaos was added but it is written in files 5 that we don't need to download it again... Only the appdata ones..
shonen

Postby Medevenx on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:01 pm

AirAaron32 wrote:^ That was awesome! LOL

Anyways, 2k just removed acrobat for the console Virgin Online Gaming Tournament. It will be back on their rosters as soon as it ends. But it's okay man, I can add the acrobats back in my own game anyway, I am anti cheese.

I actually don't feel like adding it anymore. Unless a patch comes out. I don't remember which players had it anymore lol.

SunnyDove wrote:Needless to say, I'm using your roster as the base for my Knicks Association YouTube series. Will play and commentate all 82 games.

This is big! Thank you! Great choice of team. I had Super MNC before I uninstalled and reinstalled Steam. That was stupid. Now I don't have Super MNC and Portal. Hit me up on Steam if you want to play DotA 2 though lol. I'll watch the vid when I have an audio card again.

dreamagain wrote:Hey med great roster.. i want to start my assoc.. any big reason to wait for .9b? thx again :D

None really. Just some shoe color fixes, that Chris Johnson hand fix and jersey numbers.

shonen wrote:hey med, so I (we) need to download those labeled "NEW" or not? I'm confused because you said HyperChaos was added but it is written in files 5 that we don't need to download it again... Only the appdata ones..

If you already have 0.8, just download Main Folder Files 5 (NEW) and the Appdata.

Anyway, I talked to Tha King and we will be re-releasing v0.9 with jersey compatibility for all of you guys! Now we just need a re-re-released roster of v0.9 with Tha King's jersey compatibility and daninoz' portraits lmao
Medevenx
Contributor
Contributor

Postby bigh0rt on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Med, the blue used in the shoe color for all the Knicks needs to be changed. It's way too purple, and looks bad. Use the same color used for the blue in the Jerseys tab for the Knicks. It looks great on the arm and headbands. That's the color that should be used for all the Knicks' shoes with custom color -- I think you should be able to do a universal Replace. This should be the case for all shoes, really, too. Use the same color codes for the jerseys for the shoes unless there's a distinct different color for a specific player. If they're just wearing a normal shoe, use the same jersey accessory color.

Also, the Laker purple for the jerseys is bad. I can send you a hex code for a good purple for them when I get home from work if you want.
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Larvae on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:16 pm

Medevenx, How about Nash's away shoe color? Its still Purp and Yellow. Nash wears black and yellow on away games.
Larvae
The Other Guy.

Postby Medevenx on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Larvae wrote:Medevenx, How about Nash's away shoe color? Its still Purp and Yellow. Nash wears black and yellow on away games.

bigh0rt wrote:Med, the blue used in the shoe color for all the Knicks needs to be changed. It's way too purple, and looks bad. Use the same color used for the blue in the Jerseys tab for the Knicks. It looks great on the arm and headbands. That's the color that should be used for all the Knicks' shoes with custom color -- I think you should be able to do a universal Replace. This should be the case for all shoes, really, too. Use the same color codes for the jerseys for the shoes unless there's a distinct different color for a specific player. If they're just wearing a normal shoe, use the same jersey accessory color.

Also, the Laker purple for the jerseys is bad. I can send you a hex code for a good purple for them when I get home from work if you want.

Again, I'm colorblind so I don't notice these changes. Send me the hex codes for all suggested Team Colors like Knicks Blue or Lakers Purple or something so we can implement them in v0.9b
Medevenx
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Larvae on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:01 am

Medevenx, If thats the case, make the purple darker a little bit. The ones in the game are a little bright type of purple.
Larvae
The Other Guy.

Postby Mad Max 24 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:03 am

Great Roster ! , Amazing Work (Y)

I also have a question:

Is there a list or something where i can see which shoes are Replaced by the shoes in the Main Folders of your Roster ? I mean a list of your shoes , and which they will replace (also the number of that shoes in there Shoes Folder in your file, so that i know which shoe it is). :roll:
Mad Max 24

Postby Medevenx on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:48 am

Mad Max 24 wrote:Great Roster ! , Amazing Work (Y)

I also have a question:

Is there a list or something where i can see which shoes are Replaced by the shoes in the Main Folders of your Roster ? I mean a list of your shoes , and which they will replace (also the number of that shoes in there Shoes Folder in your file, so that i know which shoe it is). :roll:

1191 Le Coq
1179 Penny V
1158 Nike HyperAggressor
526 Li-Ning Way of Wade RGB
524 Jordan XX9 RGB
304 Ball'n
135 Nike HyperAggressor
128 Nike HyperGamer Low
123 Li-Ning Turner
122 Lebron X RGB
120 Jordan Superfly RGB
117 Nike Air Legacy (Pierce)
116 M9 RGB
114 Kobe 8 RGB
111 Anta

then consult this

http://www.operationsports.com/c15dubb/ ... -for-2k13/

Larvae wrote:Medevenx, If thats the case, make the purple darker a little bit. The ones in the game are a little bright type of purple.

There's just no pleasing you lol. We'll update the colors for v0.9b
Medevenx
Contributor
Contributor

Postby daninoz on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:23 am

Hey Med, can you fix Chris Paul away shoes' color? In the game he is using white and blue, but in the last couple of games he was using black and red shoes.
daninoz

Postby john.nyse on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:07 am

really nice and accurate roster med, i use woi roster but after one year in association almost every player with expired contract is restricted
john.nyse

Postby Mad Max 24 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:57 am

Thank you for that quick Answer ;)

I cant edit the Adidas Crazy Shadow ? is this a known bug of the game , or are my shoe files damaged ?
When i try to edit this shoe , there is only a black shoe without any details or contour (cant explain it better, sorry)
Mad Max 24

Postby bigh0rt on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:19 am

Most recent game with my Sliders and v0.8...

Knicks (User) @ Bucks (CPU)
SCORE: 103 - 94
FG: 36/84 (42%) - 37/83 (44%)
3PT: 13/36 (36%) - 2/12 (16%)
FT: 18/23 (78%) - 18/19 (94%)
DUNKS: 5 - 5
FAST BREAK: 9 - 18
PAINT PTS: 26 - 46
2nd CHANCE: 12 - 0
BENCH PTS: 29 - 23
AST: 26 - 23
O REB: 10 - 2
D REB: 41 - 39
STL: 5 - 11
BLK: 1 - 1
TO(PTS): 16(18) - 13(22)
FOULS: 19 - 15
BIGGEST LEAD: 19 - 2
TOP: 20:15 - 23:44

It's not perfect, and there's variation in games (CPU will sometimes get 10 O-Reb, 6 Blk, shoot well from 3, etc.) but it's pretty good. I'm noticing a trend that I jump out to a lead in the 1st Quarter and gradually give it back over the 2nd and 3rd, so the 4th Quarter is usually tight -- I want there to be runs, because the NBA largely works that way, but we'll see. More testing to come...
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby bfharrin on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:11 pm

Can someone help me out, Gerald Wallace and Reggie Evans have blue accessories for some reason at home?
bfharrin

Postby bigh0rt on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:17 pm

bfharrin wrote:Can someone help me out, Gerald Wallace and Reggie Evans have blue accessories for some reason at home?

Recently the Nets wore blue accessories for I believe NBA FIT promotion, which is why Med has it that way. I think it should certainly go back to black or white (whichever they typically wear) for the next version.
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby DW0911 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:27 pm

But I guess those blue accessories are matching their BARCLAYS CENTER color scheme somehow......

BTW, Gerald Wallace got white left arm pad and black left knee pad today against the Lakers at home.
DW0911

Postby bfharrin on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Thanks guys, I thought I pasted something wrong which corrupted my 2K folder... :bowdown:
bfharrin

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Releases & Previews