Larvae's Portraits V4 (for NBA365)

Release or preview patches for NBA 2K13.

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D RELEASED

Postby iamLillard on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Nice Updates man just keep it up we support u (Y) :applaud:
User avatar
iamLillard
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D RELEASED

Postby Wolverine on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:22 am

Very great work, but i would like it even more if players wear neutral jerseys.
Image
User avatar
Wolverine
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:10 am
Location: Germany

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D RELEASED

Postby anastasis16 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:16 am

This would be the best portraits patch in 2K13 if you set the aspect ratio of the photos right. Some of the player photos seem to be a bit stretched, vertically-horizontally; for instance, Nick Young, Nate Robinson etc. Please fix this. But still, I have to appreciate the time you sacrificed for the community here. Thank you. (Y)
Image
User avatar
anastasis16
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:28 pm
Location: Soerabaja, Indonesia

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D RELEASED

Postby Wolverine on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:02 am

Also some players of san antonio are streched in horizontal, please fix this.
Image
User avatar
Wolverine
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:10 am
Location: Germany

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D RELEASED

Postby Albys on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:00 am

s.tambo wrote:bro with slimm roster, with face of Larry Drew i have Pat Riley...change please (Y)


Also with my roster (RR 2.1) i have coach Atlanta Larry Drew with Pat Riley Faces...
Please fix... :wink:
if you want to support my works (Realistic Roster and gameplay):
Image
User avatar
Albys
The Roster Father
Contributor
 
Posts: 2859
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:12 am
Location: Italia

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D RELEASED

Postby Wolverine on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:05 am

Ive got a weird guy portrait on Teletovic, anybody else too?
Image
User avatar
Wolverine
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:10 am
Location: Germany

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D RELEASED

Postby Larvae on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:53 pm

anastasis16 wrote:This would be the best portraits patch in 2K13 if you set the aspect ratio of the photos right. Some of the player photos seem to be a bit stretched, vertically-horizontally; for instance, Nick Young, Nate Robinson etc. Please fix this. But still, I have to appreciate the time you sacrificed for the community here. Thank you. (Y)

Alright, i will get that up in while. Thank you very much. :D

Wolverine wrote:Ive got a weird guy portrait on Teletovic, anybody else too?

Mine looks just fine, what roster are you using?

Albys wrote:
s.tambo wrote:bro with slimm roster, with face of Larry Drew i have Pat Riley...change please (Y)


Also with my roster (RR 2.1) i have coach Atlanta Larry Drew with Pat Riley Faces...
Please fix... :wink:


Oops, not my fault anymore.. But sure, i'll go fix it. (Y)

Wolverine wrote:Very great work, but i would like it even more if players wear neutral jerseys.


Well, if i wear them neutral jerseys... I'll have the same portraits as Daninoz's. I just left them as is for some originality or something.

SonicBOOM aka iamLillard wrote:Nice Updates man just keep it up we support u (Y) :applaud:

Thank you dude. :bowdown2:

cyclopsdels wrote:sir nice update of the portrait but any body knows what is the id # & png number of patrick beverly & jarvis varnado? because they have portrait but no head? pls... help....

1650 = Beverley... 1841 = Varnado.



I'll be uploading the request and fixes later guys. :cheeky:
Thanks for your support! I appreciate it very much. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D RELEASED

Postby Wolverine on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Im using Albys 2.0, maybe Teletovic will be fixed in his RR 2.1 ?
Image
User avatar
Wolverine
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:10 am
Location: Germany

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D RELEASED

Postby Larvae on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Wolverine, Yeah! Exactly, his 2.0 weren't compatible.
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D FIX RELEASED

Postby Larvae on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:05 pm

VERSION 0.1d FIX RELEASED!

:idea: I fixed all the portraits that were over stretched horizontally or vertically as per request by many users. I also fixed Coach Larry Drew's portraits because his portraits was the face of Pat Riley... But not anymore.

Link is in the first post :cheeky:
Hope you'll like it, enjoy using it. (Y)
If there are anymore bugs or whatever just tell me. :mrgreen:
Thank you! :cool:


EDIT: Mickael Gelabale is included in the previous pack and in this pack too. ONLY if you have Gelabale in your roster and has a CFID/PORTRAITID of 1390. :cheeky: :cheeky:
Although i haven't tried him yet. I don't have any roster that has Gelabale, i just accidentally added him in the update without me knowing that he is still isn't in my game. :lol:
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D FIX RELEASED

Postby rookieboy2012 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:32 pm

your portrait size is DXT 5 512,512 !!!can it change to 256,256 ??????
User avatar
rookieboy2012
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D FIX RELEASED

Postby Larvae on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:38 pm

rookieboy2012 wrote:your portrait size is DXT 5 512,512 !!!can it change to 256,256 ??????

I can change it, but the tool im using won't be able to import the images.
If i change it to 256x256 i'll have to do the manual portrait patching by ModTool which would take me alot of time since i do bulk (in my first release) patching.
Why do you want it changed to 256x256 anyway? :mrgreen:
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D FIX RELEASED

Postby rookieboy2012 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:10 pm

thanks !! actually i try to make portrait by my self ,according to U put link !!!use MLB TIT tool ~~
But i do the same step by the video ~~it doesn't work !!! i tried to add some player without photo ~
when i finish it ~the photo didn't show in the portrait ~I have no idea which step is wrong ~
could U pionting some way??? :bowdown: :bowdown2:
User avatar
rookieboy2012
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D FIX RELEASED

Postby Larvae on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:48 am

rookieboy2012, Are the png images 512x512? Did you decompress the portrait.ff first using ModTool? Have you changed the directory of the inside of mlb-thingy to where your png files are? You could also ask Daninoz about these stuffs. (Y)
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D FIX RELEASED

Postby ryie on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:22 am

THX FOR SHARING
ryie
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:50 pm

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D FIX RELEASED

Postby Larvae on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:46 pm

Youre welcome. ;)
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D FIX RELEASED

Postby TorianKel on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:12 pm

thanks for uploading in moddingway :applaud:
User avatar
TorianKel
 
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:01 pm

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D FIX RELEASED

Postby MiamiThrice on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:04 am

Hey Larvae,

Great work on the portraits. Just had a few requests if you have time to update your ESPN smiling portraits.

Shelvin Mack - 76ers
Mike James - Mavericks
Aron Baynes - Spurs (Heard there may be a portrait for him somewhere in the iff file but don't think it is ESPN smiling portrait for the Spurs)
Mickael Gelabale - Timberwolves (I know you said you added him already but I haven't had time to check whether or not it was an ESPN smiling portrait for the Wolves)
Chris Johnson - Timberwolves
Chris Andersen - Heat
Jannero Pargo - Hawks
Chris Johnson - Grizzlies
Sam Young - Pacers (Not sure if his ESPN smiling portrait is already included or not from his previous time on the Pacers)

As well as the Cavaliers/Grizzlies trade (4 players):

Jon Leuer - Grizzlies
Josh Selby - Cavaliers
Wayne Ellington - Cavaliers
Marreese Speights - Cavaliers

Lastly, I was just wondering if you and Daninoz could possibly work together to create a master portrait file. I have downloaded your 0.1d fix and his 2.7 portrait files and compared them in the 3DM Mod Tool. You have all of the ESPN smiling portraits for current players, meanwhile he has portraits for all of the players on historic teams as well as for the ten extra teams on Med's Ultimate Roster (The roster which I currently use). Granted, the quality of some of Daninoz's portraits is not very good, but I imagine it is fairly difficult to find decent pictures for the players on some of the older historic teams. With that said, I also still find I enjoy seeing any type of picture of the player rather than just their cyberface. Even though they are not ESPN smiling portraits, I still prefer them over nothing.

Therefore, I was hoping that if you and him worked together, you could come up with a portrait file in which everyone has a portrait. Also, not sure if there is much out there, but if you could find better pictures for some of the historic players (maybe even smiling portraits for every historic player someday), that would really be great and would complement Med's Roster even better than any previous portrait file ever has!

Anyways, these changes would really enhance the NBA 2K13 experience for me and I would really appreciate it if you and Daninoz came up with a master portrait file as I have suggested. If not, then that's fine, but it gets tedious for me when I copy his historic portraits to your portrait file or your ESPN smiling portraits to his portrait file so I thought I would ask you guys and see if you had time to combine your files into one.

Looking forward to the next realease!!!
MiamiThrice
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:50 am

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D FIX RELEASED

Postby Larvae on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:18 pm

MiamiThrice wrote:Hey Larvae,

Great work on the portraits. Just had a few requests if you have time to update your ESPN smiling portraits.

Shelvin Mack - 76ers
Mike James - Mavericks
Aron Baynes - Spurs (Heard there may be a portrait for him somewhere in the iff file but don't think it is ESPN smiling portrait for the Spurs)
Mickael Gelabale - Timberwolves (I know you said you added him already but I haven't had time to check whether or not it was an ESPN smiling portrait for the Wolves)
Chris Johnson - Timberwolves
Chris Andersen - Heat
Jannero Pargo - Hawks
Chris Johnson - Grizzlies
Sam Young - Pacers (Not sure if his ESPN smiling portrait is already included or not from his previous time on the Pacers)

As well as the Cavaliers/Grizzlies trade (4 players):

Jon Leuer - Grizzlies
Josh Selby - Cavaliers
Wayne Ellington - Cavaliers
Marreese Speights - Cavaliers

Lastly, I was just wondering if you and Daninoz could possibly work together to create a master portrait file. I have downloaded your 0.1d fix and his 2.7 portrait files and compared them in the 3DM Mod Tool. You have all of the ESPN smiling portraits for current players, meanwhile he has portraits for all of the players on historic teams as well as for the ten extra teams on Med's Ultimate Roster (The roster which I currently use). Granted, the quality of some of Daninoz's portraits is not very good, but I imagine it is fairly difficult to find decent pictures for the players on some of the older historic teams. With that said, I also still find I enjoy seeing any type of picture of the player rather than just their cyberface. Even though they are not ESPN smiling portraits, I still prefer them over nothing.

Therefore, I was hoping that if you and him worked together, you could come up with a portrait file in which everyone has a portrait. Also, not sure if there is much out there, but if you could find better pictures for some of the historic players (maybe even smiling portraits for every historic player someday), that would really be great and would complement Med's Roster even better than any previous portrait file ever has!

Anyways, these changes would really enhance the NBA 2K13 experience for me and I would really appreciate it if you and Daninoz came up with a master portrait file as I have suggested. If not, then that's fine, but it gets tedious for me when I copy his historic portraits to your portrait file or your ESPN smiling portraits to his portrait file so I thought I would ask you guys and see if you had time to combine your files into one.

Looking forward to the next realease!!!

Thanks fo the heads up bro. My laptop has just been fixed thats why i wasnt able to make updates, but ill make em probably by the weekend.
About daninoz, im not so sure about that. It'll be nice but we have different styles, like i do ESPN kinda portraits and he does 2k style.
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D FIX RELEASED

Postby Larvae on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:37 am

Image


Here's a preview of V2 of my Portrait Pack.

:idea: Includes:
Updated transactions (Rudy Gay Trade etc.)
Added Chris Johnson (Both from Wolves and Grizzlies)
Added Aron Baynes (Spurs)
Fixed colors for Sacramento, Atlanta, Detroit
Added some celebrities.
Fixed the sizes.

I still can't make it into a portrait.iff and .cdf because i couldn't open ModTool. Maybe because i don't a video card.
I couldn't install my video card. I dunno why. That's why i made this kind of preview.
Thoughts? :mrgreen:
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D FIX RELEASED | V2 PREVIEW!

Postby lethal on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:25 am

Waiting for this.
Thanks for lettting me use ur portraits in my roster.
Lets Go GSW!


Image


You better Visit and Give my Roster A Try
Just click the Orange Text Lethal Roster
User avatar
lethal
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D FIX RELEASED | V2 PREVIEW!

Postby Larvae on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:52 am

lethal wrote:Waiting for this.
Thanks for lettting me use ur portraits in my roster.

Alright, no problem. (Y)
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D FIX RELEASED | V2 PREVIEW!

Postby pistonnation on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:25 pm

release v2? :cheeky:
Detroit Pistons Fan Forever! ~pistonnation
Image
User avatar
pistonnation
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:30 pm
Location: USA

Re: Larvae's Portraits | 0.1D FIX RELEASED | V2 PREVIEW!

Postby Larvae on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:34 pm

pistonnation wrote:release v2? :cheeky:

Maybe later or tomorrow. :wink:
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

V2 RELEASED

Postby Larvae on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:09 pm

V2 RELEASED!

Image


:idea: Take Note of these changes in Version 2

- I fixed all the portraits that were over stretched horizontally or vertically as per request by many users.
- Fixed portrait colors for Pistons, Kings, Hawks etc.
- Updated the portraits of the players who were included in the Rudy Gay trade, and the Cavs-Grizz Trade
- Mike James Added (Mavs)
- Chis Andersen (Heat)
- Mickael Gelabale (Wolves) (Don't know if it works, i just placed his portrait. We'll know via Med's Roster 0.9)
Same with players like Chris Johnson (Grizz and Wolves) and Aron Baynes (Spurs)
- Still no Greg Smith :cry:

NLSC Mirror is in the First Page :cheeky:
:new: Moddingway Mirror, First page (Y)

Enjoy using them. :D
Feedbacks would be much appreciated :bowdown2:

I can't make a in-game preview because my Fraps isn't working. It doesn't take screenshots.
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 RELEASED!

Postby dam942 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:09 am

Can you post the PortraitID for A. Baynes (Spurs) and M. Gelabale (Twolves), because with albys's rosters I don't see them?
dam942
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:00 am

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 RELEASED!

Postby Larvae on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:44 pm

dam942 wrote:Can you post the PortraitID for A. Baynes (Spurs) and M. Gelabale (Twolves), because with albys's rosters I don't see them?

You don't see them because from the Alby's RR 2.1 that i have, Gelabale and Baynes isnt in their Rosters yet.
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 RELEASED!

Postby MiamiThrice on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:13 am

Larvae,

I don't mean to be a pain, but you didn't change Shelvin Mack's photo from the Wizards to the 76ers. Also, you didn't change Hamed Haddadi's photo from the Grizzlies to the Raptors.

I realize that Haddadi may not even end up playing for the Raptors but until we know that for sure, I would appreciate him with a Raptors jersey!

Also, I am not sure why you keep saying still no Greg Smith as I looked through your portrait file and you DO in fact already have an ESPN smiling portrait for Greg Smith in a Rockets jersey (and as far as I know he is still a part of the Houston Rockets team). Maybe I am misunderstanding you but it seemed to me like you were trying to say you did not have a portrait for him when in fact you already do.

Anyways, if you have time in the next few days, I would really appreciate it if you could change Shelvin Mack and Hamed Haddadi to their correct teams and realese an updated version of your portrait file.

Finally, I was wondering if you could also update the portraits of players who have been signed to ten day contracts which have since expired. This is not that big of a deal to me seeing as they are not actually going to be on a team right now (just in the FA list), but I just thought I would suggest it since you kinda did some of them already but not all of them. For example, you have Dominic McGuire in a Pacers jersey which is the last team he was on so his portrait is updated. However, a ten day contract player which has not been updated is Donald Sloan (he still is in a Cavaliers jersey when he actually last played for the New Orleans Hornets on a ten day contract). As I said before, this isn't a major issue for me and if you do not feel like doing it then that's okay, but I thought I would ask you at least. If you do decide to do this and need a list of all the ten day contract players who need their portraits updated I can post a list up on this forum so that none of them get missed.

At the very least though, could you please change Shelvin Mack and Hamed Haddadi!!!

Thanks, and keep up the great work!!!
MiamiThrice
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:50 am

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 RELEASED!

Postby Nightfly67 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:30 am

And once again Larry Drew's portrait is wrong (Using Alby's roster). This time he's some white guy.
User avatar
Nightfly67
 
Posts: 366
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:10 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 RELEASED!

Postby dam942 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:28 pm

Larvae wrote:
dam942 wrote:Can you post the PortraitID for A. Baynes (Spurs) and M. Gelabale (Twolves), because with albys's rosters I don't see them?

You don't see them because from the Alby's RR 2.1 that i have, Gelabale and Baynes isnt in their Rosters yet.


It happens with the URB v. 5 roster too, and it has these players
dam942
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:00 am

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 RELEASED!

Postby RedPhazon8 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:53 pm

Larvae, do you have have portraits for all the classic players that came with the game (mainly real player that had cyber face portraits)? Or are you still looking for them?
User avatar
RedPhazon8
 
Posts: 639
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:48 am

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 RELEASED!

Postby Larvae on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:46 pm

MiamiThrice wrote:Larvae,

I don't mean to be a pain, but you didn't change Shelvin Mack's photo from the Wizards to the 76ers. Also, you didn't change Hamed Haddadi's photo from the Grizzlies to the Raptors.

I realize that Haddadi may not even end up playing for the Raptors but until we know that for sure, I would appreciate him with a Raptors jersey!

Also, I am not sure why you keep saying still no Greg Smith as I looked through your portrait file and you DO in fact already have an ESPN smiling portrait for Greg Smith in a Rockets jersey (and as far as I know he is still a part of the Houston Rockets team). Maybe I am misunderstanding you but it seemed to me like you were trying to say you did not have a portrait for him when in fact you already do.

Anyways, if you have time in the next few days, I would really appreciate it if you could change Shelvin Mack and Hamed Haddadi to their correct teams and realese an updated version of your portrait file.

Finally, I was wondering if you could also update the portraits of players who have been signed to ten day contracts which have since expired. This is not that big of a deal to me seeing as they are not actually going to be on a team right now (just in the FA list), but I just thought I would suggest it since you kinda did some of them already but not all of them. For example, you have Dominic McGuire in a Pacers jersey which is the last team he was on so his portrait is updated. However, a ten day contract player which has not been updated is Donald Sloan (he still is in a Cavaliers jersey when he actually last played for the New Orleans Hornets on a ten day contract). As I said before, this isn't a major issue for me and if you do not feel like doing it then that's okay, but I thought I would ask you at least. If you do decide to do this and need a list of all the ten day contract players who need their portraits updated I can post a list up on this forum so that none of them get missed.

At the very least though, could you please change Shelvin Mack and Hamed Haddadi!!!

Thanks, and keep up the great work!!!

Oh okay, im sorry. Im not updated much on the 10 day contracts since i am not able to have enough time to check.
I thought Haddadi was waived.
Greg Smith, i don't know about him. I don't know why his portrait doesn't appear in game.
Thanks for the heads up anyway (Y)
Nightfly67 wrote:And once again Larry Drew's portrait is wrong (Using Alby's roster). This time he's some white guy.

Oh, okay. I'll fix it on the next update.
dam942 wrote:
Larvae wrote:
dam942 wrote:Can you post the PortraitID for A. Baynes (Spurs) and M. Gelabale (Twolves), because with albys's rosters I don't see them?

You don't see them because from the Alby's RR 2.1 that i have, Gelabale and Baynes isnt in their Rosters yet.


It happens with the URB v. 5 roster too, and it has these players

I haven't tried the latest URB. Maybe URB doesn't use the same Portrait/CF IDs from the universal thingy.
In Med's Roster, players like Baynes, Gelabale, Chris Johnson (Grizz and Wolves) have portraits.
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 RELEASED!

Postby xerion on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Really great portraits man!

Just a question, could you replace Tayshaun Prince's photo? He really looks weird there. :D

Thank you!
User avatar
xerion
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:34 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 RELEASED!

Postby Larvae on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:36 pm

xerion wrote:Really great portraits man!

Just a question, could you replace Tayshaun Prince's photo? He really looks weird there. :D

Thank you!

Thats his official 2013 season Headshot. I'd probably stick with it. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 RELEASED!

Postby Albys on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:13 am

very good work, Larvae, but fix these things:
1) again Drew (atlanta coach) missing.
2) Sam Young picture (Indiana) is stretched .
3) put Haddadi in raptors jersey
4) Gelabale is png1390.iff and ID portraits is the same. Baynes have ID portraits 4001 (both UBR and my roster)

I released RR3 in my thread.
if you want to support my works (Realistic Roster and gameplay):
Image
User avatar
Albys
The Roster Father
Contributor
 
Posts: 2859
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:12 am
Location: Italia

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 RELEASED!

Postby dam942 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:37 pm

albys, intanto prova 2534 per l'immagine di Baynes
dam942
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:00 am

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 RELEASED!

Postby Larvae on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Albys wrote:very good work, Larvae, but fix these things:
1) again Drew (atlanta coach) missing.
2) Sam Young picture (Indiana) is stretched .
3) put Haddadi in raptors jersey
4) Gelabale is png1390.iff and ID portraits is the same. Baynes have ID portraits 4001 (both UBR and my roster)

I released RR3 in my thread.

Baynes' ID in my portrait.iff is 2534.
I've fixed them already, just wait for the release. :D
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

V2 FIX RELEASED!

Postby Larvae on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Image


:idea: Take Note of these changes in Version 2 FIX

:arrow: Fixed portrait for....
Jeff Adrien (Now proportion)
Mickael Gelabale (Better quality)
Shelvin Mack (76ers)
Sam Young (For me its proportion already)
Larry Drew

:arrow: Added (FA)
Derek Fisher
Baron Davis
Sherron Collins
Mike Bibby

:arrow: Brought back...
Shaq (90s Lakers and Meds Custom Team, the '04 Lakers)
C-Webb (00 Kings)
Michael Jordan, Damon Stoudamire and Arvydavys Sabonis (Meds Custom Team, Blazers and Wizards)

Hope you'll enjoy my work.
NLSC Mirror is on the first page
Moddingway Mirror is also in the first page. (Y)
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 FIX RELEASED!

Postby Gigabyte on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:51 am

Cooooool. (Y) Let's get it on, Larvae! :D

The best of the best — all in ONE roster. Check it out! (Y)

C'mon, click here: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=90375. You know you want to. :cheeky: ;)
User avatar
Gigabyte
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 FIX RELEASED!

Postby MiamiThrice on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:48 am

Hey Larvae,

Just thought I would let you know that I think I figured out why your Greg Smith is not showing up.

I was using the 3DM Mod Tool to compare your portrait file to the one by Daninoz and as it turns out, in your file the Greg Smith (Rockets) portrait has been placed in the slot where the portrait for the other Greg Smith should be. As I was flipping through the teams in my 2K13 game, I noticed that on one of the historic teams (I believe it is the 1971 Milwaukee Bucks but if not then one of the first few classic teams after the current Washington Wizards) there is a player named Greg Smith. I looked up the team just to make sure he was a real player and indeed there was a Greg Smith who played in the NBA previous to the one currently on the Rockets.

When I then checked the portrait file from Daninoz, he had the Greg Smith (Rockets) portrait in a different slot (one which I do not believe is present at the moment in your file) and as I noted above, the portrait for the old Greg Smith (the one on the historic/classic team) was in the slot where your Greg Smith (Rockets) portrait is in your file.

Therefore, I recommend that you take a look at the first few classic teams (specifically the '71 Bucks) and find the player named Greg Smith and if my guess is correct, your Greg Smith (Rockets) portrait will be for him.

In other words, it appears that you have completely wiped out the portrait for the old Greg Smith and replaced it with the one playing for the Rockets currently. So it looks like you need to add a slot in your file so that both Greg Smith's can have a portrait of their own!!!

I hope this helps you out!!!

Keep up the Great Work!!!!!

P.S. I just noticed that the 76ers signed Jeremy Pargo to a ten day contract so if you have time to release an ESPN smiling portrait for him on the Philadelphia 76ers that would be much appreciated!!!!!
MiamiThrice
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:50 am

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 FIX RELEASED!

Postby Larvae on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:42 pm

MiamiThrice wrote:Hey Larvae,

Just thought I would let you know that I think I figured out why your Greg Smith is not showing up.

I was using the 3DM Mod Tool to compare your portrait file to the one by Daninoz and as it turns out, in your file the Greg Smith (Rockets) portrait has been placed in the slot where the portrait for the other Greg Smith should be. As I was flipping through the teams in my 2K13 game, I noticed that on one of the historic teams (I believe it is the 1971 Milwaukee Bucks but if not then one of the first few classic teams after the current Washington Wizards) there is a player named Greg Smith. I looked up the team just to make sure he was a real player and indeed there was a Greg Smith who played in the NBA previous to the one currently on the Rockets.

When I then checked the portrait file from Daninoz, he had the Greg Smith (Rockets) portrait in a different slot (one which I do not believe is present at the moment in your file) and as I noted above, the portrait for the old Greg Smith (the one on the historic/classic team) was in the slot where your Greg Smith (Rockets) portrait is in your file.

Therefore, I recommend that you take a look at the first few classic teams (specifically the '71 Bucks) and find the player named Greg Smith and if my guess is correct, your Greg Smith (Rockets) portrait will be for him.

In other words, it appears that you have completely wiped out the portrait for the old Greg Smith and replaced it with the one playing for the Rockets currently. So it looks like you need to add a slot in your file so that both Greg Smith's can have a portrait of their own!!!

I hope this helps you out!!!

Keep up the Great Work!!!!!

P.S. I just noticed that the 76ers signed Jeremy Pargo to a ten day contract so if you have time to release an ESPN smiling portrait for him on the Philadelphia 76ers that would be much appreciated!!!!!

I don't know, because his CF ID and PORTRAIT ID are the same inside Med's roster (via Roster Editor) as to what i use.
I release patches by batches, so i'll make a Jeremy Pargo but i'll release it when there are more updates in the NBA.

EDIT: Thanks for the heads up man! Finally fixed Greg Smith's portrait. I got confused from the Greg Smith of the 70's and the Greg Smith of today. :roll:
Thanks again! Stay tuned for the next release.
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 FIX RELEASED!

Postby jtc324 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:38 pm

Larvae is there anyway you could send or upload all the png files uncompressed so i could pull some for my own portrait set. Thanks
jtc324
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:04 pm

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 FIX RELEASED!

Postby Larvae on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:48 pm

jtc324 wrote:Larvae is there anyway you could send or upload all the png files uncompressed so i could pull some for my own portrait set. Thanks

Im sorry but i won't do that for now.
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 FIX RELEASED!

Postby lethal on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Whats your plan for 2.1 or something?
:D
Lets Go GSW!


Image


You better Visit and Give my Roster A Try
Just click the Orange Text Lethal Roster
User avatar
lethal
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 FIX RELEASED!

Postby Larvae on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:34 pm

lethal wrote:Whats your plan for 2.1 or something?
:D

I'll be releasing V3 maybe after the trade deadline. There isn't much going on in the NBA as of today. (Y)
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 FIX RELEASED!

Postby lethal on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:39 pm

Lol
be sure to add portraits when gigabytes roster is released!
Lets Go GSW!


Image


You better Visit and Give my Roster A Try
Just click the Orange Text Lethal Roster
User avatar
lethal
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 FIX RELEASED!

Postby Larvae on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:43 pm

lethal wrote:Lol
be sure to add portraits when gigabytes roster is released!

Yeah, but that wouldn't be a major stuff since Gigabyte's ID's for his roster is the same with Med. Thats from what i know.
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 FIX RELEASED!

Postby lethal on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Larvae wrote:
lethal wrote:Lol
be sure to add portraits when gigabytes roster is released!

Yeah, but that wouldn't be a major stuff since Gigabyte's ID's for his roster is the same with Med. Thats from what i know.

Hmmm
indeed

Lol
but you should make Michael Finley!
I have a Michael Finley 2k13 cyberface
(thanks to babyface
i gave permission)
Lets Go GSW!


Image


You better Visit and Give my Roster A Try
Just click the Orange Text Lethal Roster
User avatar
lethal
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 FIX RELEASED!

Postby Gigabyte on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:49 am

lethal wrote:
Larvae wrote:
lethal wrote:Lol
be sure to add portraits when gigabytes roster is released!

Yeah, but that wouldn't be a major stuff since Gigabyte's ID's for his roster is the same with Med. Thats from what i know.

Hmmm
indeed

Lol
but you should make Michael Finley!
I have a Michael Finley 2k13 cyberface
(thanks to babyface
i gave permission)

Hey guys! I think the first step to that is to add Finley to the universal cyberface list (ta-da: http://www.nba-live.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=89896). Maybe I should reserve some slots of my own, too. :| I don't know. :)

The best of the best — all in ONE roster. Check it out! (Y)

C'mon, click here: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=90375. You know you want to. :cheeky: ;)
User avatar
Gigabyte
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 FIX RELEASED!

Postby Larvae on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:43 pm

Gigabyte wrote:
lethal wrote:
Larvae wrote:
lethal wrote:Lol
be sure to add portraits when gigabytes roster is released!

Yeah, but that wouldn't be a major stuff since Gigabyte's ID's for his roster is the same with Med. Thats from what i know.

Hmmm
indeed

Lol
but you should make Michael Finley!
I have a Michael Finley 2k13 cyberface
(thanks to babyface
i gave permission)

Hey guys! I think the first step to that is to add Finley to the universal cyberface list (ta-da: http://www.nba-live.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=89896). Maybe I should reserve some slots of my own, too. :| I don't know. :)

I think Finley is already in the game. Or better yet, use the code that was used for him in the previous 2k games.
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Road

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Releases & Previews

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests