24 hours of editing, my eyes burns, when i close my eyes i see only numbers but here we go...V4 preview, credits to Meds
and his shoes sets, all rgb shoes are finally in UBR:
gameplay are epic, but now with all jerseys/courts and now with shoes additions it really looks epic.
Next time you borrow something off of someone else's roster, you should:
(for example, you will copy Shoe Brand, Model & Colors)
1. Sort Roster Editor according to AssignedTo
2. Go to the first player with AssignedTo as 0, then the last player on team 29, copy all the values needed to be copied (ie. shoe brand, model & colors)
3. Paste it in Excel.
4. Copy the IDs and Names from the same range as Step 2
5. Paste in Excel next to the first pasted data.
6. Open your roster and sort it according to AssignedTo as well.
7. Copy the IDs and Names from the same range (team0 to team29)
8. Paste them next to the other data.
9. In Excel, go to the Data tab and click Sort. There's an option from A to Z there and assign it to set to the Names of the roster to be copied.
10. It will be arranged alphabetically. Just delete rows of extra players.
You could've copied all the data into excel, sorted them alphabetically according to the Name, while retaining your own IDs lol, making it much easier to do.