URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] FORGET 2K15! NEW 2015!

Release or preview patches for NBA 2K13.

Re: URB V3.0 RLSD + 6 Seasons Rosters RLSD

Postby skoadam on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:18 pm

apollokid, yea u right, but let me release my work ok? i will upadate all retro rosters with V's playbooks later. (Y)

mrblakevincent wrote:I don't know if while I was reading through this thread I missed someone asking the same thing but I recently downloaded your 2.1 rosters(which I guess I should now update) but when I did so I found that some players in the game had no heads and white arms. The first one I can think of is Scott Machado. Why is this happening in the game?

ok i dont understand, you got problems with Machado face right? did u download first post missing cfs, i updated right now all cfs again. Just download and put into gamefolder.

released new cfs missing, v2 of 2007/08 and 2008/09 mods first post
ImageImage

URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004
2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998
1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1986/1987 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR, Quality over Quantity
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V3.0 RLSD + 6 Seasons Rosters RLSD

Postby apollokid on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:26 pm

skoadam wrote:apollokid, yea u right, but let me release my work ok? i will upadate all retro rosters with V's playbooks later. (Y)

mrblakevincent wrote:I don't know if while I was reading through this thread I missed someone asking the same thing but I recently downloaded your 2.1 rosters(which I guess I should now update) but when I did so I found that some players in the game had no heads and white arms. The first one I can think of is Scott Machado. Why is this happening in the game?

ok i dont understand, you got problems with Machado face right? did u download first post missing cfs, i updated right now all cfs again. Just download and put into gamefolder.

released new cfs missing, v2 of 2007/08 and 2008/09 mods first post


No offense man, don't wanna steal your work or something :) You know, it's more like before I bother some guy with things I'd like to be added, I rather do it myself. But cool that you'll add playbooks later.
apollokid
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:14 am

Re: URB V3.0 RLSD + 6 Seasons Rosters RLSD

Postby skoadam on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:39 pm

apollokid wrote:
skoadam wrote:apollokid, yea u right, but let me release my work ok? i will upadate all retro rosters with V's playbooks later. (Y)

mrblakevincent wrote:I don't know if while I was reading through this thread I missed someone asking the same thing but I recently downloaded your 2.1 rosters(which I guess I should now update) but when I did so I found that some players in the game had no heads and white arms. The first one I can think of is Scott Machado. Why is this happening in the game?

ok i dont understand, you got problems with Machado face right? did u download first post missing cfs, i updated right now all cfs again. Just download and put into gamefolder.

released new cfs missing, v2 of 2007/08 and 2008/09 mods first post


No offense man, don't wanna steal your work or something :) You know, it's more like before I bother some guy with things I'd like to be added, I rather do it myself. But cool that you'll add playbooks later.

dont want you mean like this, cool bro (Y)
ImageImage

URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004
2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998
1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1986/1987 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR, Quality over Quantity
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V3.0 RLSD + 6 Seasons Rosters RLSD

Postby skoadam on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:45 pm

24 hours of editing, my eyes burns, when i close my eyes i see only numbers but here we go...V4 preview, credits to Meds and his shoes sets, all rgb shoes are finally in UBR:

Image
Image

gameplay are epic, but now with all jerseys/courts and now with shoes additions it really looks epic. (Y)
ImageImage

URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004
2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998
1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1986/1987 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR, Quality over Quantity
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby YoungTrece on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:53 pm

great job (Y) (Y)
Image
User avatar
YoungTrece
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:50 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby Mile23 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:58 am

Awesome!
My Fictional Courts - HERE
User avatar
Mile23
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:57 am

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby eric800223 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:01 am

no offense man
but cavs(retro,away) headband should be
red and blue ,not black hope you can fix them (many teams have same problems ex jazz celtics nets ...
btw your roster is really amazing!!!
thank you
eric800223
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:20 am

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby skoadam on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:23 am

you talk about retro roster or current?
ImageImage

URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004
2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998
1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1986/1987 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR, Quality over Quantity
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby BobcatsThunderBulls on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:26 am

May I ask when you plan on releasing V4? V3 looks interesting, but if V4 is coming soon I may wait for it before I start my career and association.
BobcatsThunderBulls
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby eric800223 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:57 pm

skoadam wrote:you talk about retro roster or current?

retro ^ ^
Image
Image

actually almost every retro team from 0708 0809 0910 have same problem
eric800223
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:20 am

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby skoadam on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:05 pm

list them all if u can, im busy with 06/07 right now so if u can help me and list all bad colors i will fix them faster
BobcatsThunderBulls wrote:May I ask when you plan on releasing V4? V3 looks interesting, but if V4 is coming soon I may wait for it before I start my career and association.

probably, 90% today
ImageImage

URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004
2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998
1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1986/1987 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR, Quality over Quantity
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby timetravelprimer on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:39 am

Really appreciate your effort here but do you know what sliders work perfectly with your roster?
User avatar
timetravelprimer
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby skoadam on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:04 am

italianamericaninNBA wrote:Really appreciate your effort here but do you know what sliders work perfectly with your roster?

slimms shud be ok, or mine :wink:
ImageImage

URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004
2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998
1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1986/1987 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR, Quality over Quantity
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby Mile23 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:14 am

I have not run into any good slider so far for this game ... each has some drawbacks and it is quite large ... I do not know why this is so ...
My Fictional Courts - HERE
User avatar
Mile23
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:57 am

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby Karamba on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:27 am

Can you make Ricky Davis in your next Roster, please??

The Cyberface-ID is 0138

2K11 to 2K13 Conversion - Pack 2

Thats his CF for download.
Last edited by Karamba on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karamba
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:47 am

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby skoadam on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:26 am

i dont understand your request, u want him as FA in 2012/2013 season roster?
ImageImage

URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004
2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998
1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1986/1987 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR, Quality over Quantity
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby Karamba on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:29 am

Yes, i want him as FA in the 2012/13 roster. Thank you.
Karamba
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:47 am

Re: URB V3.0 RLSD + 6 Seasons Rosters RLSD

Postby Medevenx on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:22 pm

skoadam wrote:24 hours of editing, my eyes burns, when i close my eyes i see only numbers but here we go...V4 preview, credits to Meds and his shoes sets, all rgb shoes are finally in UBR:

Image
Image

gameplay are epic, but now with all jerseys/courts and now with shoes additions it really looks epic. (Y)


Next time you borrow something off of someone else's roster, you should:

(for example, you will copy Shoe Brand, Model & Colors)

1. Sort Roster Editor according to AssignedTo
2. Go to the first player with AssignedTo as 0, then the last player on team 29, copy all the values needed to be copied (ie. shoe brand, model & colors)
3. Paste it in Excel.
4. Copy the IDs and Names from the same range as Step 2
5. Paste in Excel next to the first pasted data.
6. Open your roster and sort it according to AssignedTo as well.
7. Copy the IDs and Names from the same range (team0 to team29)
8. Paste them next to the other data.
9. In Excel, go to the Data tab and click Sort. There's an option from A to Z there and assign it to set to the Names of the roster to be copied.
10. It will be arranged alphabetically. Just delete rows of extra players.
You could've copied all the data into excel, sorted them alphabetically according to the Name, while retaining your own IDs lol, making it much easier to do.
PROUD TO BE A PINOY PATCHER
Follow me on Twitter! @Medevenx I FOLLOW BACK :)
Medevenx' Ultimate Roster
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby skoadam on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:51 pm

jeez med u think im doing it manual? i do it like you but our rosters are different. look in to find out. we cant just copy paste because for example in my or your roster missed one guy and evr fu@@ up. so i think if u copy/paste salary using instruction you have mentioned ,u got some bad sets now.
ImageImage

URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004
2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998
1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1986/1987 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR, Quality over Quantity
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby Medevenx on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:23 pm

I seriously have a hard time understanding your English. Anyway, I guess I should let you copy paste information your own way. Just wanted to pitch in my way because it's so much easier.
PROUD TO BE A PINOY PATCHER
Follow me on Twitter! @Medevenx I FOLLOW BACK :)
Medevenx' Ultimate Roster
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby skoadam on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:50 pm

Medevenx wrote:I seriously have a hard time understanding your English. Anyway, I guess I should let you copy paste information your own way. Just wanted to pitch in my way because it's so much easier.

all i try to say is our rosters are different. for example, i got varnado in my roster, u not. So even if i use sort "assign to" i cant simple copy/paste whole area. The numbers of players are different.
ImageImage

URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004
2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998
1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1986/1987 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR, Quality over Quantity
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby Medevenx on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:07 pm

That's why you alphabetically arrange them with Excel. Then delete a row on either side if there is one player missing or one player added.
PROUD TO BE A PINOY PATCHER
Follow me on Twitter! @Medevenx I FOLLOW BACK :)
Medevenx' Ultimate Roster
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby skoadam on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:20 pm

Medevenx wrote:That's why you alphabetically arrange them with Excel. Then delete a row on either side if there is one player missing or one player added.

i try this next time, but still u have to search which players missing, but yes that way shud be quicker (Y)

btw.im waiting for your cfs which u promise me :P
ImageImage

URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004
2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998
1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1986/1987 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR, Quality over Quantity
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby Medevenx on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:33 pm

lol I don't have any CFs anymore since I stopped adding custom teams. All the CFs in my custom teams are all I can give you. Although that DOES include Rip Hamilton with cornrows and young KG without tats, young Kwame, young Tyronn Lue both with rows
PROUD TO BE A PINOY PATCHER
Follow me on Twitter! @Medevenx I FOLLOW BACK :)
Medevenx' Ultimate Roster
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby skoadam on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:39 pm

Medevenx wrote:lol I don't have any CFs anymore since I stopped adding custom teams. All the CFs in my custom teams are all I can give you. Although that DOES include Rip Hamilton with cornrows and young KG without tats, young Kwame, young Tyronn Lue both with rows

bald Zo?
ImageImage

URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004
2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998
1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1986/1987 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR, Quality over Quantity
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby Medevenx on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Don't have that. :(
PROUD TO BE A PINOY PATCHER
Follow me on Twitter! @Medevenx I FOLLOW BACK :)
Medevenx' Ultimate Roster
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby jenksalot on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:58 am

Anyone else having a lot of injuries with these rosters? I had 4 players injured just simulating up to the first game of an association. Started over and had 3 players injured in first week of simulation. Seems a bit much. Other than that it's great and I appreciate all of your work. Thank you!
jenksalot
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby Medevenx on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:10 am

jenksalot wrote:Anyone else having a lot of injuries with these rosters? I had 4 players injured just simulating up to the first game of an association. Started over and had 3 players injured in first week of simulation. Seems a bit much. Other than that it's great and I appreciate all of your work. Thank you!


3 players in your team or 3 players league-wide?

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/injuries/daily

If you check the Injury Reports in real life players here and there get injured everyday.
PROUD TO BE A PINOY PATCHER
Follow me on Twitter! @Medevenx I FOLLOW BACK :)
Medevenx' Ultimate Roster
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby skoadam on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:31 am

jenksalot wrote:Anyone else having a lot of injuries with these rosters? I had 4 players injured just simulating up to the first game of an association. Started over and had 3 players injured in first week of simulation. Seems a bit much. Other than that it's great and I appreciate all of your work. Thank you!

dude injuries did not depend on roster, its setting-in 90%
ImageImage

URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004
2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998
1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1986/1987 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR, Quality over Quantity
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby jenksalot on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:38 am

skoadam wrote:
jenksalot wrote:Anyone else having a lot of injuries with these rosters? I had 4 players injured just simulating up to the first game of an association. Started over and had 3 players injured in first week of simulation. Seems a bit much. Other than that it's great and I appreciate all of your work. Thank you!

dude injuries did not depend on roster, its setting-in 90%


Sorry, I just never had this many injuries with any other rosters. I guess it was a fluke thing.
jenksalot
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby mufcrlz on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:46 am

When can we expect V4? I wanna use your roster for my next mix :)
I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan
Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. - Michael Jordan
My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.' - Tupac Shakur
They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor.Say there ain't no hope for the youth and the truth is it ain't no hope for tha future. - Tupac Shakur
User avatar
mufcrlz
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:36 am
Location: Bulgaria

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby Maximus89 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:02 am

Is this compatible with medevenx's roster? As in, can i have both rosters and there won't be any conflicting files etc?
Image
User avatar
Maximus89
 
Posts: 810
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:14 pm
Location: Houston, Tx.

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby skoadam on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:17 am

mufcrlz wrote:When can we expect V4? I wanna use your roster for my next mix :)

things complicated a little, but i thing tommorow i will find some time for release v4
Can u make mix with my retro season first?
Maximus89 wrote:Is this compatible with medevenx's roster? As in, can i have both rosters and there won't be any conflicting files etc?

yes it is, we consult our ids, so its all the same, just download roster without missing cfs and u will see.
when i release v4 u dont have to download shoes because its compatible with Meds shoes sets.
ImageImage

URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004
2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998
1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1986/1987 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR, Quality over Quantity
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby Maximus89 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:14 am

Sweet, will try it when you release the new version! What global do you recommend?
Image
User avatar
Maximus89
 
Posts: 810
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:14 pm
Location: Houston, Tx.

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby skoadam on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Maximus89 wrote:Sweet, will try it when you release the new version! What global do you recommend?

lagoa is great because of adding thin legs.. kyrius also. anyway something with long hex
ImageImage

URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004
2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998
1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1986/1987 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR, Quality over Quantity
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby Medevenx on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:02 pm

Sent you some CFs!
PROUD TO BE A PINOY PATCHER
Follow me on Twitter! @Medevenx I FOLLOW BACK :)
Medevenx' Ultimate Roster
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby skoadam on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:54 pm

thx again here.
ImageImage

URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004
2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998
1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1986/1987 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR, Quality over Quantity
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby mufcrlz on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:17 pm

skoadam wrote:
mufcrlz wrote:When can we expect V4? I wanna use your roster for my next mix :)

things complicated a little, but i thing tommorow i will find some time for release v4
Can u make mix with my retro season first?


Okay man but after I do my D Rose mix :) With which retro roster you want me to do a mix? Btw I used your 2010/2011 and 2009/2010 rosters for my Kobe Bryant mix!
I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan
Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. - Michael Jordan
My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.' - Tupac Shakur
They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor.Say there ain't no hope for the youth and the truth is it ain't no hope for tha future. - Tupac Shakur
User avatar
mufcrlz
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:36 am
Location: Bulgaria

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby skoadam on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:28 pm

mufcrlz wrote:
skoadam wrote:
mufcrlz wrote:When can we expect V4? I wanna use your roster for my next mix :)

things complicated a little, but i thing tommorow i will find some time for release v4
Can u make mix with my retro season first?


Okay man but after I do my D Rose mix :) With which retro roster you want me to do a mix? Btw I used your 2010/2011 and 2009/2010 rosters for my Kobe Bryant mix!

well, mix them all, i need some high quality mix of them, but with menu of select teams before match included, maybe some quick view of full rosters and ofc mixed videos from matches with retro court view and all that stuff.
I will be pleased if u can try.
Can u post your mix with Kobe? thx in advance. (Y)
ImageImage

URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004
2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998
1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1986/1987 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR, Quality over Quantity
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby mufcrlz on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:48 pm

skoadam wrote:
mufcrlz wrote:
skoadam wrote:
mufcrlz wrote:When can we expect V4? I wanna use your roster for my next mix :)

things complicated a little, but i thing tommorow i will find some time for release v4
Can u make mix with my retro season first?


Okay man but after I do my D Rose mix :) With which retro roster you want me to do a mix? Btw I used your 2010/2011 and 2009/2010 rosters for my Kobe Bryant mix!

well, mix them all, i need some high quality mix of them, but with menu of select teams before match included, maybe some quick view of full rosters and ofc mixed videos from matches with retro court view and all that stuff.
I will be pleased if u can try.
Can u post your mix with Kobe? thx in advance. (Y)


Okay man I got you!

phpBB [video]
I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan
Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. - Michael Jordan
My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.' - Tupac Shakur
They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor.Say there ain't no hope for the youth and the truth is it ain't no hope for tha future. - Tupac Shakur
User avatar
mufcrlz
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:36 am
Location: Bulgaria

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby nbatak on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:16 am

User avatar
nbatak
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:02 pm
Location: CROATIA

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby skoadam on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:17 am


gimme some mo :P , thx bro (Y)
list of still missing:

justin williams
vitaly potapenko
maurice taylor
shareef abdur-rahim
michael doleac
gordan giricek
dee brown
rafael araujo
daniel ewing
yaroslaw korolev
aaron williams
jake tsakalidis
lawrence roberts
junior harrington
will conroy
marc jackson
david noel
alan henderson
darrell armstrong
sarunas jasikevicius
bo outlaw
troy hudson
justin reed
danny forston
pat burke
eric piatkowski
dajuan wagner- i see this guy somewhere :roll:

u can convert from retroman 2k12 thread

mufcrlz wrote:
Okay man I got you!

phpBB [video]


im on my mobile now so i cant watch now
ImageImage

URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004
2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998
1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1986/1987 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR, Quality over Quantity
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby ap18 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:19 am

sakodam can you make the lakers accessories color that it would be purpol(scuse me for my bad english) in home and away and yellwo in the alternate jersy but without changing the black white seconde color?
ALL STEPH CURRY THREE POINTERS IN 2013 SEASON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnKARZf4ywE&feature=youtu.be
ap18
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:25 am

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby skoadam on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:31 am

bro skoadam, not sakodam :)
i dont know is it possible, i think yes- but i must check.
ImageImage

URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004
2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998
1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1986/1987 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR, Quality over Quantity
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby ap18 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:22 am

oh thanks man
and sorry for the mistake i allways read it that way only now i saw skoadam
ALL STEPH CURRY THREE POINTERS IN 2013 SEASON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnKARZf4ywE&feature=youtu.be
ap18
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:25 am

Re: URB V2.1 + 6 Seasons RLSD + 2006/2007 Preview

Postby Pimp Daddy Wite Boy on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:24 pm

skoadam wrote:
Pimp Daddy Wite Boy wrote:you godda update the stats on players man. the current season stats on a lot of players are so old its from the release of the game. Eric Bledsoe is still a 60 somethin overall in your roster but 2k updated him to like 82

82 :lol: yeap lets make all star because Bledsoe score 9points/game. First of all Bledsoe never get 75 or more overall in my roster. Second in my roster he got 67 and its from beginning of season, when nobody knows how he improve his game. In my next release he will be 74. Which else players is not accurate?


Terrance Ross' dunk sets might need a slight change :applaud:
Jeremy Lin has shot i think like a 28% or something like that from 3 this season but has a way higher 3 stat than DeRozan who's been shooting about 29%. Harden's 3 is kinda over rated as well whos been shooting a slightly below average 0.358 for the season

DeRozans gear is off too. He should have KNEE sleeves(set to black), NOT Leg sleeves and should have Medium Long Socks(which should be white on home and black on away)
User avatar
Pimp Daddy Wite Boy
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Re: URB V3.0+07/08V2+08/09V2+ URB V4 Preview

Postby ap18 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:09 pm

hey skoadam
can you make the knicks first team color much darker blue like this:
http://www.google.co.il/imgres?um=1&hl= ... 93&bih=495
the first team color of the knicks in away game is the same as home can you make it so in away game the knicks first color will be darker orange like that:
http://www.google.co.il/imgres?um=1&hl= ... 93&bih=495
ALL STEPH CURRY THREE POINTERS IN 2013 SEASON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnKARZf4ywE&feature=youtu.be
ap18
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:25 am

Re: URB V2.1 + 6 Seasons RLSD + 2006/2007 Preview

Postby skoadam on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:31 pm

Pimp Daddy Wite Boy wrote:
skoadam wrote:
Pimp Daddy Wite Boy wrote:you godda update the stats on players man. the current season stats on a lot of players are so old its from the release of the game. Eric Bledsoe is still a 60 somethin overall in your roster but 2k updated him to like 82

82 :lol: yeap lets make all star because Bledsoe score 9points/game. First of all Bledsoe never get 75 or more overall in my roster. Second in my roster he got 67 and its from beginning of season, when nobody knows how he improve his game. In my next release he will be 74. Which else players is not accurate?


Terrance Ross' dunk sets might need a slight change :applaud:
Jeremy Lin has shot i think like a 28% or something like that from 3 this season but has a way higher 3 stat than DeRozan who's been shooting about 29%. Harden's 3 is kinda over rated as well whos been shooting a slightly below average 0.358 for the season

DeRozans gear is off too. He should have KNEE sleeves(set to black), NOT Leg sleeves and should have Medium Long Socks(which should be white on home and black on away)

thx for suggestions
ap18 wrote:hey skoadam
can you make the knicks first team color much darker blue like this:
http://www.google.co.il/imgres?um=1&hl= ... 93&bih=495
the first team color of the knicks in away game is the same as home can you make it so in away game the knicks first color will be darker orange like that:
http://www.google.co.il/imgres?um=1&hl= ... 93&bih=495

sry bro, i will not touch acc colors for Knicks. I will stay with white/black
ImageImage

URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004
2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998
1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1986/1987 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR, Quality over Quantity
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V2.1 + 6 Seasons RLSD + 2006/2007 Preview

Postby Medevenx on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:36 pm

Pimp Daddy Wite Boy wrote:Terrance Ross' dunk sets might need a slight change :applaud:
Jeremy Lin has shot i think like a 28% or something like that from 3 this season but has a way higher 3 stat than DeRozan who's been shooting about 29%. Harden's 3 is kinda over rated as well whos been shooting a slightly below average 0.358 for the season

DeRozans gear is off too. He should have KNEE sleeves(set to black), NOT Leg sleeves and should have Medium Long Socks(which should be white on home and black on away)


35.8% is NOT below average. 33.3% is the "average" that's why it's called 3 points. 1 point per attempt. Kind of like 50% FG is good for forwards and centers who only take 2 point FGs, it means 1 point per attempt. Not sure what his rating is in this roster but he's taking really tough shots and is really consistent as the best scorer in Houston, top 5 in scoring and leading the team to a winning record.
PROUD TO BE A PINOY PATCHER
Follow me on Twitter! @Medevenx I FOLLOW BACK :)
Medevenx' Ultimate Roster
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: URB V2.1 + 6 Seasons RLSD + 2006/2007 Preview

Postby skoadam on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Medevenx wrote:
Pimp Daddy Wite Boy wrote:Terrance Ross' dunk sets might need a slight change :applaud:
Jeremy Lin has shot i think like a 28% or something like that from 3 this season but has a way higher 3 stat than DeRozan who's been shooting about 29%. Harden's 3 is kinda over rated as well whos been shooting a slightly below average 0.358 for the season

DeRozans gear is off too. He should have KNEE sleeves(set to black), NOT Leg sleeves and should have Medium Long Socks(which should be white on home and black on away)


35.8% is NOT below average. 33.3% is the "average" that's why it's called 3 points. 1 point per attempt. Kind of like 50% FG is good for forwards and centers who only take 2 point FGs, it means 1 point per attempt. Not sure what his rating is in this roster but he's taking really tough shots and is really consistent as the best scorer in Houston, top 5 in scoring and leading the team to a winning record.

hes 88, so yes he is overated, but like you said, its 3points, tough shots, often contested, so i give him 84, well maybe 85
ImageImage

URB Roster V24 [24 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004
2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998
1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1986/1987 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR, Quality over Quantity
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Releases & Previews

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests