URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] 1987 1997 2014

Release or preview patches for NBA 2K13.

What next?U can propose other roster,i will count them,please dont ask and guess about 3rd option

Poll ended at Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:50 pm

1995/1996
11
48%
2003/2004
8
35%
Missing ingredient of URB Project
4
17%
 
Total votes : 23

Re: URB V1 + 2011/12 Roster V1

Postby skoadam on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:54 pm

austinetrey wrote:hey can you fix the lakers accessories colors! they don't have white and black colors. only yellow and purple!!!! PLEASE! :crazyeyes:

i dont know why u have white/black. Generally its bad but its not black/white. Purple/yellow it is but its wrong.
its fixed in v2. home/away/alt acc always purple, and headbands is yellow only for home, others its purple.
Guys did u see any other bad sets with color of acc?
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V1 + 2011/12 Roster V1

Postby hibachi0910 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:49 pm

when will be the next update? can you please add some of the free agent coaches (mcmillan, saunders, and etc) for the association mode, and add Jay Williams on the FA the 2nd pick of the bulls back in 2002. Thank you!
hibachi0910
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Re: URB V1 + 2011/12 Roster V1

Postby skoadam on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:12 am

Maybe some1 can help me with fixing age/years pro in 2012 roster? I fix all age/years pro in 2011 roster, its about hour of work. I want to start next season so i will be pleased. PM me if u want help.
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V1 + 2011/12 Roster V1

Postby lilazndood1 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:14 am

Yeah for the Knicks, they've been wearing orange headbands AWAY not black (black is only for their sleeves). Their home is white headbands (blue socks), which you got though, so it's fine.
lilazndood1
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:24 am

Re: URB V1 + 2011/12 Roster V1

Postby skoadam on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:34 am

skoadam wrote:Unbeatable Roster Basis V1

* included two versions, opening night and no injuries.
* accurate rotations/minutes for two versions
* accurate team roles for two versions, every team with specific 5starters/1 6th man/2 role players ready to start asso
* accurate positions
* trades update 11/11/12
* accurate colors of accesories
* accurate acc for almost all players
* fixed some shoes sets
* jersey # update
* huge sigs update
* ratings

credits
* BabyFace - base roster, thx for let me continue your project
* intruda - home/away acc colors, shoes
* Sixers - courts
* Leon - courts
* Mythbuster - courts
* Jhiane - sigs sigs sigs
* Hoopjunkie - sigs sigs sigs
* NastyB - portraits
* M4kaveli - future things
* Leftos -main tool for 2k13
* ESPN.com/NBA.COM/Hoopshype/basketball-reference.com

Download link>>> http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=3859

new portaits full compatible with UBR V1
Download link>>> http://www.mediafire.com/?3ghhoh95f6ed86a

URB 2012 Roster V1

* accurate rotations/minutes for two versions
* every team with specific 5starters/1 6th man/2 role players ready to start asso
* accurate positions
* accurate colors of accesories
* accurate acc for almost all players
* accurate jersey #

Download link>>> http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=3879

URB 2011 Roster V1

* accurate rotations/minutes for two versions
* every team with specific 5starters/1 6th man/2 role players ready to start asso
* accurate positions
* accurate colors of accesories
* accurate acc for almost all players
* accurate jersey #


Download link>>> http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=3922

Back to 2013 season files:

Download link>>> http://www.sendspace.com/file/na03wg



http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=3922
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V1 + 2011/12 Roster V1

Postby skoadam on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:46 am

Because Povilas did not respond i start create 2009/10 roster. Still waiting for M4kaveli huge 2003/04 season!
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V1 + 2011/12 Roster V1

Postby Povilas3 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:17 am

skoadam wrote:Because Povilas did not respond i start create 2009/10 roster. Still waiting for M4kaveli huge 2003/04 season!

Okay , you can use my roster ;] And whole mod.
Povilas3
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:39 pm

Re: URB V1 + 2011/12 Roster V1

Postby skoadam on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:35 am

Povilas3 wrote:
skoadam wrote:Because Povilas did not respond i start create 2009/10 roster. Still waiting for M4kaveli huge 2003/04 season!

Okay , you can use my roster ;] And whole mod.

Ahh, ok it will be huge help, i must look deep into your mod, because i remember there is a problem with hiding rookies, numbers, i dont know how rotation looks. Anyway BIG THX you will be author of this project in download section, when i upload an updated version.
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby dangerzone1 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:36 am

in URB V1 2012/13, The two hansbrough's from Indiana have the same CF.
User avatar
dangerzone1
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:48 am

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby skoadam on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:40 am

dangerzone1 wrote:in URB V1 2012/13, The two hansbrough's from Indiana have the same CF.

Like i said earlier, they are brothers, and still no cf for Ben, if u find one just link me and i add it. Keep lookin for other bugs. (Y)
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby vovalav on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Hi guys! Thank's for your work! I have one question - are you going to add players like Iverson and Marbury? I will be very grateful!
User avatar
vovalav
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:14 pm
Location: Ukraine, Poltava

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby skoadam on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:05 pm

vovalav wrote:Hi guys! Thank's for your work! I have one question - are you going to add players like Iverson and Marbury? I will be very grateful!

They all will be added soon. After 2009/10 season i update all retro squads and add some retro stars in FA.
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V1 + 2011/12 Roster V1

Postby austinetrey on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:04 am

skoadam wrote:
austinetrey wrote:hey can you fix the lakers accessories colors! they don't have white and black colors. only yellow and purple!!!! PLEASE! :crazyeyes:

i dont know why u have white/black. Generally its bad but its not black/white. Purple/yellow it is but its wrong.
its fixed in v2. home/away/alt acc always purple, and headbands is yellow only for home, others its purple.
Guys did u see any other bad sets with color of acc?


Lakers head is white and black. The Team color 1 must be yellow/violet and team color 2 is violet/yellow. Headband is ALWAYS yellow. Seldom Violet during Sunday games. (White lakers jersey) And also please add Mike D'Antoni as the Head Coach and Bernie Bickerstaff as the Asst. Coach/Dan D'Antoni.

Phoenix Suns accessories colors are white at home and ORANGE at away. even the headband. Dallas Mavericks socks home and away are White.
User avatar
austinetrey
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby Povilas3 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:23 am

i can do some Dornas for 09/10 season too
Povilas3
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:39 pm

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby Señor Cedric on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:44 am

Why are you guys focusing on old rosters, rather than completing 2012-13 rosters and legendary rosters? That would be cool if they were finished. I haven't seen a complete roster for the current year anywhere yet.
User avatar
Señor Cedric
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby RapboY on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:48 am

Señor Cedric wrote:Why are you guys focusing on old rosters, rather than completing 2012-13 rosters and legendary rosters? That would be cool if they were finished. I haven't seen a complete roster for the current year anywhere yet.


i agree, is there a target release date for URB current season v2?
User avatar
RapboY
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:14 pm
Location: New York

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby dangerzone1 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Yes we need urb v2
User avatar
dangerzone1
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:48 am

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby hibachi0910 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:32 pm

2012 - 2013 roster update pls. urb v2
hibachi0910
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby Jhiane on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:36 pm

i wish the assistant coaches will fix too :)
User avatar
Jhiane
Spot Up Shooter
Contributor
 
Posts: 4746
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:50 pm
Location: Inside my dress

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby skoadam on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Ok, u guys right, im back to focus on 2013 roster. Opening night roster stay as it is, i do not change my mind, its opening day roster. I really want to update coaching stuff, but its not similar numbers to 2k12 so i cant do it so good. Maybe u guys find some list of coaches in 2k13, i was searching everywhere without result. Yes i can add bickerstaff and d'antoni but what abbout others assistans.

Next version list:

-salaries update
-ratings
-d'antoni and his people at line
-rotations update after 10 games for every team
-add some players active/inactive to FA pool
-update coaching profiles

I cant fix tendencies becasuse of time. Its real hard editing job. Any volounteers?
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby skoadam on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:10 pm

no more generic...
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby skoadam on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:39 am

Bad news, i cant add Bickerstaff to Lakers coach team. When i put him, all coaches dissapear from court. The same with D'Antoni brother.
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V1 + 2011/12 Roster V1

Postby skoadam on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:41 am

hibachi0910 wrote:when will be the next update? can you please add some of the free agent coaches (mcmillan, saunders, and etc) for the association mode, and add Jay Williams on the FA the 2nd pick of the bulls back in 2002. Thank you!

check before posting
http://espn.go.com/nba/player/photos/_/ ... lo-anthony
austinetrey wrote:
skoadam wrote:
austinetrey wrote:hey can you fix the lakers accessories colors! they don't have white and black colors. only yellow and purple!!!! PLEASE! :crazyeyes:

i dont know why u have white/black. Generally its bad but its not black/white. Purple/yellow it is but its wrong.
its fixed in v2. home/away/alt acc always purple, and headbands is yellow only for home, others its purple.
Guys did u see any other bad sets with color of acc?


Lakers head is white and black. The Team color 1 must be yellow/violet and team color 2 is violet/yellow. Headband is ALWAYS yellow. Seldom Violet during Sunday games. (White lakers jersey)

And also please add Mike D'Antoni as the Head Coach and Bernie Bickerstaff as the Asst. Coach/Dan D'Antoni.

Phoenix Suns accessories colors are white at home and ORANGE at away. even the headband. Dallas Mavericks socks home and away are White.

like above, check then post
http://espn.go.com/nba/player/photos/_/ ... ght-howard
http://espn.go.com/nba/player/photos/_/ ... ght-howard

Suns, yes its all true, but Beasley wear knee pads, which should be black ,not orange. And its impossible to set orange on headbbands and sleeves and black for legs gears. So i leave black away acc +orange headbands, some kind of compromis.
And i decided to set all white for alternate, looks nice:
http://espn.go.com/nba/player/photos/_/ ... el-beasley

Mavs socks away/alt fixed. Also acc away/alt change from black to blue navy. thx for suggestions.
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby Señor Cedric on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:01 am

Great work on the 2000/01 76ers roster! What does your Webber look like for the Classic Kings roster? :D (Y)
User avatar
Señor Cedric
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby Laker06 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:48 pm

skoadam wrote:Bad news, i cant add Bickerstaff to Lakers coach team. When i put him, all coaches dissapear from court. The same with D'Antoni brother.

For Bernie Bickerstaff
Put 131 on the Assistant Coach tab to make him appear as an assistant and if you want him to be the Head Coach 37 is his ID.
[img]http://solecollector.com/media/sneakers/images/nike-basketball-presents-count-on-kobe-header.jpg[/img ]
User avatar
Laker06
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:15 pm

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby skoadam on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Laker06 wrote:
skoadam wrote:Bad news, i cant add Bickerstaff to Lakers coach team. When i put him, all coaches dissapear from court. The same with D'Antoni brother.

For Bernie Bickerstaff
Put 131 on the Assistant Coach tab to make him appear as an assistant and if you want him to be the Head Coach 37 is his ID.

i stop searching bickerstaff when i find him. he is something between
50-90. thx for that find. u find something interesting? is there phil jackson?larry brown?
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby skoadam on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:01 pm

new additions

Image

Image

Image

Image

Thanks Laker06. Bernie and Mike as Lakers coaches
Image

and if i get permission for use
Image
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby ap18 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:35 pm

can you maybe make the seconde color the white more bright? it looks gray in the game
ALL STEPH CURRY THREE POINTERS IN 2013 SEASON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnKARZf4ywE&feature=youtu.be
ap18
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:25 am

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby dangerzone1 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:37 pm

is their any way to add multiple assistant staff? like 3-4 more random cf wearing suits? just curious, it would make it more realistic.
User avatar
dangerzone1
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:48 am

Re: BabyFace Roster V4 is UBR V1 now

Postby NUCHAR_P on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:57 pm

HAWK23 wrote:Skoadam... please find a different name for the roster that is not called "UBR"... come on man... I know you PMed me about using the name... but this is basically just as bad... find something else if you could.

Thanks!



yes, this MOD remind me of Ultimate Base Roster by HAWK23. I would rather to load "UBR for 2K13" than "URB from you" (N)
NUCHAR_P
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:11 pm

Re: URB V1 + 2011/12 Roster V1

Postby austinetrey on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:27 am

skoadam wrote:
hibachi0910 wrote:when will be the next update? can you please add some of the free agent coaches (mcmillan, saunders, and etc) for the association mode, and add Jay Williams on the FA the 2nd pick of the bulls back in 2002. Thank you!

check before posting
http://espn.go.com/nba/player/photos/_/ ... lo-anthony
austinetrey wrote:
skoadam wrote:
austinetrey wrote:hey can you fix the lakers accessories colors! they don't have white and black colors. only yellow and purple!!!! PLEASE! :crazyeyes:

i dont know why u have white/black. Generally its bad but its not black/white. Purple/yellow it is but its wrong.
its fixed in v2. home/away/alt acc always purple, and headbands is yellow only for home, others its purple.
Guys did u see any other bad sets with color of acc?


Lakers head is white and black. The Team color 1 must be yellow/violet and team color 2 is violet/yellow. Headband is ALWAYS yellow. Seldom Violet during Sunday games. (White lakers jersey)

And also please add Mike D'Antoni as the Head Coach and Bernie Bickerstaff as the Asst. Coach/Dan D'Antoni.

Phoenix Suns accessories colors are white at home and ORANGE at away. even the headband. Dallas Mavericks socks home and away are White.

like above, check then post
http://espn.go.com/nba/player/photos/_/ ... ght-howard
http://espn.go.com/nba/player/photos/_/ ... ght-howard

Suns, yes its all true, but Beasley wear knee pads, which should be black ,not orange. And its impossible to set orange on headbbands and sleeves and black for legs gears. So i leave black away acc +orange headbands, some kind of compromis.
And i decided to set all white for alternate, looks nice:
http://espn.go.com/nba/player/photos/_/ ... el-beasley

Mavs socks away/alt fixed. Also acc away/alt change from black to blue navy. thx for suggestions.


you could change team color 1 to both purple home and purple away and then team color 2 for purple home and yellow away. (sometimes they used it) :)
User avatar
austinetrey
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby italianamericaninNBA on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:06 am

can we hope for no generic shoes in upcoming 2013 update?
italianamericaninNBA
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby rulojam on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:20 pm

i dont know if its possible now. but official 2k roster has audio for shved,prigioni etc. and it has new uniforms like denver,san antonio and others.
User avatar
rulojam
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:11 am

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby TheTud on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:44 am

There is some problems with automatic subs/rotation using the UBR 2012/2013. Most of the time all starting five players are subbed out on 1st substitutions 'wave'. Excelent roster a part this issue. :bowdown:
TheTud
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:57 am

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby skoadam on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:44 pm

italianamericaninNBA wrote:can we hope for no generic shoes in upcoming 2013 update?

in v2? no. Future? probably, it depends on many things, this year is different than previous.
rulojam wrote:i dont know if its possible now. but official 2k roster has audio for shved,prigioni etc. and it has new uniforms like denver,san antonio and others.

i think its immposible without Vlads Reeditor.
No option for this sets in Leftos editor.
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby skoadam on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:46 pm

TheTud wrote:There is some problems with automatic subs/rotation using the UBR 2012/2013. Most of the time all starting five players are subbed out on 1st substitutions 'wave'. Excelent roster a part this issue. :bowdown:

I dont know is it my roster issue or is it global issue by 2k but i think second one.
dangerzone1 wrote:is their any way to add multiple assistant staff? like 3-4 more random cf wearing suits? just curious, it would make it more realistic.

No. :(
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby vovalav on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:25 am

skoadam, hi! when are you going to release v2?
User avatar
vovalav
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:14 pm
Location: Ukraine, Poltava

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby skoadam on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:39 pm

vovalav wrote:skoadam, hi! when are you going to release v2?

Today/tommorow.
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby skoadam on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:06 am

I cant add Marbury, cant find any cf for 2k13 of him, so sry. Any other request?
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby vovalav on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:59 pm

skoadam, hi!
I saw that DukeW74 made Marbury and other players! Would you add them in v2?
viewtopic.php?f=149&t=89033

What about Baron Davis?
User avatar
vovalav
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:14 pm
Location: Ukraine, Poltava

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby skoadam on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Yes i know just check this :)
Image
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby skoadam on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm

vovalav wrote:skoadam,
What about Baron Davis?

Image
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V1+2012Roster+2011Roster Released

Postby vovalav on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:11 am

skoadam, thanks! Can't wait anymore! :)
User avatar
vovalav
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:14 pm
Location: Ukraine, Poltava

Re: URB V2 Released+ 2010Season Preview!

Postby skoadam on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:51 am

First post update and new preview, 2009/2010 season is comming:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V1 + 2011/12 Roster V1

Postby skoadam on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:09 am

Povilas3 wrote:
skoadam wrote:Because Povilas did not respond i start create 2009/10 roster. Still waiting for M4kaveli huge 2003/04 season!

Okay , you can use my roster ;] And whole mod.

btw. sry Povilas3 i must start from zero, too many difference in our rosters, so i dont use your mod, thx anyway.
ImageImage

URB Roster V18 [22 Complete Seasons Mods] download here

2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2000 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1986/1987
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
URB not UBR
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB V2 Released+ 2009/2010Season Preview!

Postby ap18 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:41 am

hey sakodam i love your roster but i have a question are you gonna make a roster without the injuerd players again?
ALL STEPH CURRY THREE POINTERS IN 2013 SEASON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnKARZf4ywE&feature=youtu.be
ap18
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:25 am

Re: URB V2 Released+ 2009/2010Season Preview!

Postby Señor Cedric on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:53 am

Looking good with all the additions. I really like your version of Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Have you added all the missing legends like Dr. J and some other missing guys like Chris Webber, and the end of the bench guys for every team?
User avatar
Señor Cedric
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Re: URB V2 Released+ 2009/2010Season Preview!

Postby lawyersenan on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:09 am

i'm going to use your roster for the first time...what should i download?
lawyersenan
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:45 am

Re: URB V2 Released+ 2009/2010Season Preview!

Postby austinetrey on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 am

when i play the lakers, either team dont have a coach. but when i play other team except lakers. for example, knicks and bucks. I can see the coach. but when lakers vs pacers, i can't see coach on the sidelinewhat's the problem?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
austinetrey
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: URB V2 Released+ 2009/2010Season Preview!

Postby deputamadre69 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Hey the roster is great and all that, but when i start the association and on the calendar i go trough date, the game crashes on me..
P.S. this only happens when i use your roster.. any help?
deputamadre69
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Releases & Previews

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fouryearpuma, Google [Bot] and 10 guests