Click here to donate and make me feel my work is needed
• Inside, Close, Mid, and 3PT shot ratings edited based on educated opinion and scaled to the simulation engine
• Pass Rating based off of simulation scale and Assist% statistic
• Block Rating based off of simulation cale and Blocks per 36 Minutes statistic
• Steal Rating based off of simulation scale and Steals per 36 Minutes statistic
• Offensive Awareness Rating based off of Offensive Rating + Offensive Win Shares
• Defensive Awareness Rating based off of Defensive Rating – Defensive Win Shares
• Vertical Rating based off comparisons to similar players vertical leap from draftexpress.com
• Dimer given if player is above 30% assist rate or if two prominent players on the same team have 25%+ assist rate
• Scrapper given if one player has above 17.5% rebound rate or if two prominent players on the same team have 15%+ rebound rate
• Eraser given if the player has 5%+ block rate
• Intercepter given if wing player and 2.5%+ steal rate
• Active Hands given if big man and 2%+ steal rate
• Pick Pocket given if point guard and 2.5%+ steal rate
• Interceptor and Pick Pocket given if wing player and 3.5%+ steal rate
• Posterizer given to Shaq, Kemp, Barkley
• Brick Wall given to big, strong players ie Karl Malone, Charles Oakley
• Highlight Film given to the Human Highlight Film
• All hotspots to have players activate freelance tendencies in intelligent places on the court
• Take Shot Tendency based off of FGA per 36 minutes statistic
• Inside, Close, and Mid Shot Tendency based off of educated guesses (no data for 1993)
• 3PT Tendency based on 3PTA per 36 minutes statistic
• Drive the Lane capped at 40
• Pull Up Tendency set at 1 for players with high mid-range/3PT tendencies
• Attack the Basket set to 0 for wing players and 100 for PF/C's
• Pass Out Tendency set the same as the player's passing rating but PF/C's set to 0
• Triple Threat Tendencies edited
• Use Pick Freelance Tendency given if PG, Passing Rating is over 65 and Touches Tendency is over 50
• Set Pick Freelance Tendency given if PF or C and Touches Tendency is over 50. Most C's still get a 0 in this.
• Isolation Freelance Tendency given if player has over 15FGA per 36 munutes and over 50 Touches Tendency
• Spot Up Tendency given if player has less than 50 Touches Tendency
• Post Up Tendency given if PF/C and player has more than 50 Touches Tendency
• Touches Tendency based on Minutes per game + Per + Usg%
• All Post Moves and Post Shots edited to help posting players attack more.
• Offensive Tempo set to 0 for all teams to help reduce players running from spot to spot too quickly. Also helps prevent plays from breaking.
• Defensive pressure set to scale based off of Defensive Rating statistic
• Fast Break set to 10 for all teams to promote increased pace without breaking the playcalling system
• Help Defense set subjectively on a scale from 50-100
• Crash the Boards set based off of Offensive Rebounding % statistic
• Mid Range and 3PT Tendencies set uniformly to promote accurate amount of mid-range and 3PT shots will be taken.
• Only plays that the AI can use intelligently on a regular basis were chosen
• Playbooks were assembled based off of personel currently on team and to simulate action that team ran that season
• Updated 04/08/2015
• Salaries and extensions updated 04/08/2015
Retro Shoes Download Shoes for 1993 Roster here
Addons Download Addons for 90' by portlandblazer
- Recommend Lagoa global: Download here
- Recommend MeGustaNBA soundtrack for URB 2014 Roster, 2K14 in 2K13 baby Download here
- Recommend MeGustaNBA soundtrack for URB Retro Rosters, bring back memories Download here
- Recommend MeGustaNBA soundtrack alternate version for URB Download here
- Recommend NBA TV scoreboard which works perfect with all rosters Download here
1. Press download link from the first post named Download link >>> Download Here
2. You will be redirected to www, click Download Tab
3. Download all zip parts[current and/or retro parts], unzip, copy/paste/overwrite all files from all zip parts into main game folder. Start from part 1, part 2, part 3 etc.
4. Download Roster files, you should see URBasketball Roster Files zip file, unzip, copy/paste/overwrite all files from all zip parts into NBA 2K13 saves folder.
5. Saves folder is located in C:\Users\User name\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K13\Saves
6. If you have problems with finding Saves folder its all because this folder is hidden by Windows system.
7. To unhide folder, find Folders options > View > scroll down to Hidden files and folders> set show hidden folders, files and discs. Now your NBA 2k13 saves folder is visible, now back to point 4.
8. Run the game, go to the load menu, choose season you want to play, load URB Sliders, enjoy best basketball sim in the known Universe.
WHAT'S INSIDE OF NEW URB
1. 32 Seasons Rosters, from 1984/1985 to 2015/2016, ULTRA Roster, URBasketball Roster and URBandNCAA Roster.
2. 31 Draft Classes from 1984/1985 to 2014/2015 - Will be updated.
3. Universal Sliders for all seasons.
4. Seasons files folder, contain prepared seasons save files with all accurate minutes and rotations from 1985-2015 years - so there is no need to set rotations once again after game back to defaults rotations/minutes.
5. Asso files folder, contain prepared asso save files with all accurate minutes and rotations fom 1985-2015 years - so there is no need to set rotations in the first season - Will be added after draft class update.
6. My Career files folder, contain prepared My Career save files with real rookies from 1984/1985 to 2014/2015 - read instruction how to use - its located inside My Career files folder.
* slimm - ratings/tendencies/hot spots/coaching profiles/playbooks
* portlandblazer - updates for 93 and 98 Rosters
* iamlillard - jerseys, courts
* nbatak - cfs/draft classes, 1987, 1993 Rosters
* PatTheHead - 1985 Roster, mycareer mode!
* utp1985 - logos, courts
* retroman - retro courts, cfs, 1998,2002 Roster
* MeGustaNBA - soundtracks
* Leftos - main tool for 2k13
* Hawk23 - portraits