(UPDATE RELEASED 1/27/13!!) Draft Class 2013 & 2014 (90 CFs)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

(UPDATE RELEASED 1/27/13!!) Draft Class 2013 & 2014 (90 CFs)

Postby egodynasty08 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:35 am

I don't know how many of you have seen but i've already released an early version of 2013 on another site. But this is the same class only Upgraded x10000000000. It's the real deal! And it's in the process of being finished hopefully pretty soon. Also theres a never before seen 2014 class in the works too. Both highly anticipated and MUCH work has been put into both. I have yet to start on 2015 but more than likely 2015 will be the last one. This is some really great work and it's looking great. Trying to update cfs and make sure every last detail (player's play style, jump shots, dunks, and ratings....etc) are correct. I'm an avid college bball & high school watcher as well as know much detail about just about every player so it will be very accurate. also im thinking about releasing an updated roster that is compatible with the draft class's ratings as far as NBA & Draft class players POTENTIAL rating so that association mode is realistic across the board, an so that we arent seeing 95 rated players on every team... here's a preview of the work so far.

If you have any interest in helping out with this project as far as cyber faces go, dont hesitate to let me know!

i want this to be as detailed as possible. So if you want to make some or have any extra one let me know.

I do have a lot of help on this project:
S/o to BlakexGreat, M4kaveli, WTFerrell, Kieran and more...
Thanks to everyone included in helping out with this class.

Here are some previews:

Shabazz Muhammad,Cody Zeller, Dexter Strickland

James McAdoo & Nerlens Noel

Glenn Robinson

Archie Goodwin & Ben McLemore

Andrew Wiggins

Julius Randle & Steven Adams

Trey Burke & Time Hardaway Jr

Mason Plumlee

Jabari Parker

Aaron Gordon

Ryan Harrow & Shaquille Johnson

Alex Poythress

James Young

CJ Leslie

Otto Porter & Peyton Siva

AND MANY MANY MORE!!!!

RELEASE 1/27/13!!!!!

Draft Class 2013 & 2014: Egodynasty08 Draft Class 2013 & 2014 with Faces {Released 1/27/13}
Last edited by egodynasty08 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:15 am, edited 15 times in total.
Brother of Patrick Ewing Jr. Welcoming all new cyberfaces of him *thumbs up*
~The One and Only~
Draft Class 2013, 2014, & 2015 coming soon! viewtopic.php?f=149&t=88811
FSU SEMINOLE FOR LIFE
egodynasty08

Re: Draft Class 2013 & 2014 PREVIEW with CFs!!! *Coming Soon

Postby sasha104 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:40 am

McDonalds ad looks very familiar :cheeky:
btw previews are awesome, when it'll be released?
Check out my dornas for NBA 2K13
sasha104

Postby RF10 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:08 am

Great!!!!!!!! :applaud: :applaud: :bowdown:
RF10

Postby ECM7 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:24 am

I just registered on this website now just to tell you guys how much i appreciate it taking time to do all this for us. I got 2k13 and i haven't played a single game in association yet 'cause the draft classes aren't done yet, so i'm excited and cant wait to download these when they are done. I downloaded the rough draft you guys made of the '13 class, but i'm just going to re-download the ones with the CFs when you guys are done. I know its very time consuming to do things like this so again, thank you to everyone involved for making these and its much appreciated.
ECM7

Postby egodynasty08 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:45 am

I'm shooting for our first release very soon. Possibly, this week. I'm working hard on it quite a few hours out of every day. 2013 will probably be released on it's on own as soon as i finish the full roster in total. Will be missing some cfs, so just a few generic faces, but as of right now there are about 40 cfs for 2013. And 20 for 2014. I will be updating it even after i release it so version 1 will probably be released this week. I have help, But i also do need some more help with some cfs so that its not just 4 of us working on this project.

If anyone wants to help out with this project with cfs, we need:
For 2013:
Cody Zeller
Ryan Harrow
Alex Poythress
Ian miller
Steven Adams
Lorenzo Brown
CJ Leslie
Doug McDermott
Trey Burke
Pierre Jackson
Alex Len
Rodney Williams
Otto Porter
Phil Pressey
Amile Jefferson
Rudy Gobert
CJ Wilcox
Alec Brown
Isaiah Austin
Ray McCallum
Richard Howell
Isaiah Canaan
Dewayne Dedmon
Joshua Smith
Mouphtaou Yarou
Kenny Boynton
Rodney McGruder
Lucas Nogueira
Mike Moser
Jeronne Maymon
Aaric Murray

For 2014:
Jabari Parker
Anthony Bennett
Aaron Gordon
The Harrison Twins
Johnny O'Bryant
James Young
Michael Carter-Willliams
Noah Vonleh
Kasey Hill
Marcus Smart
Glenn Robinson
Rodney purvis
Kyle Anderson
Duece Bello
Keith Appling
Tarik Black

Feel free to post previews of players you have or are making that you want to be included.
Last edited by egodynasty08 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
~The One and Only~
FSU SEMINOLE FOR LIFE
egodynasty08

Postby egodynasty08 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:48 am

ECM7 wrote:I just registered on this website now just to tell you guys how much i appreciate it taking time to do all this for us. I got 2k13 and i haven't played a single game in association yet 'cause the draft classes aren't done yet, so i'm excited and cant wait to download these when they are done. I downloaded the rough draft you guys made of the '13 class, but i'm just going to re-download the ones with the CFs when you guys are done. I know its very time consuming to do things like this so again, thank you to everyone involved for making these and its much appreciated.

Thanks, im HUGE association player too, i think its the best part of the game when draft classes are included. this is really my first project. but its going really great. i hope you guys like it when its released. but im a perfectionist when it comes to detail, so im sure you all will
~The One and Only~
FSU SEMINOLE FOR LIFE
egodynasty08

Postby Ridefors on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:59 am

You stole "Ian Miller" from Iceflow247. You did not create him. Oh, and by the way, he looks nothing like Ian Miller.
Ridefors

Postby egodynasty08 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:04 am

Ridefors wrote:You stole "Ian Miller" from Iceflow247. You did not create him. Oh, and by the way, he looks nothing like Ian Miller.

Thats not his real cf that we have. i know what he looks like, he's my one of my best homies. thats already been updated sir. thanks
~The One and Only~
FSU SEMINOLE FOR LIFE
egodynasty08

Postby Ridefors on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:08 am

egodynasty08 wrote:
Ridefors wrote:You stole "Ian Miller" from Iceflow247. You did not create him. Oh, and by the way, he looks nothing like Ian Miller.

Thats not his real cf that we have. i know what he looks like, he's my one of my best homies. thats already been updated sir. thanks

Well thank you for your upright answer.

And by the way, to make it perfect you should change Nerlens Noel too!
Ridefors

Postby egodynasty08 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:09 am

Ridefors wrote:
egodynasty08 wrote:

Well thank you for your upright answer.

And by the way, to make it perfect you should change Nerlens Noel too!

Noel is in the process of being redone right now. i believe M4kaveli is working on that one right now.
~The One and Only~
FSU SEMINOLE FOR LIFE
egodynasty08

Postby Maximus89 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:25 am

When is this going to be released
Maximus89

Postby egodynasty08 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:27 am

Maximus89 wrote:When is this going to be released

Shooting for Thursday the 1st or Friday the 2nd for the first release
~The One and Only~
FSU SEMINOLE FOR LIFE
egodynasty08

Postby Kenny_C on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:28 am

Looking good bro, looking forward to it ;)
Kenny_C

Postby SC1211 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:00 pm

Appreciate the work man! If possible, hold down the ratings as much as possible! I'd envision Muhammed as a 74-76, Zeller as a 73ish and Noel lower but a high potential rating. Too many draft classes have their guys so highly rated! The ideal draft class should have 5 guys or so in the 70s and the rest < 70. Keep up the good work!
SC1211

Postby egodynasty08 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:34 pm

SC1211 wrote:Appreciate the work man! If possible, hold down the ratings as much as possible! I'd envision Muhammed as a 74-76, Zeller as a 73ish and Noel lower but a high potential rating. Too many draft classes have their guys so highly rated! The ideal draft class should have 5 guys or so in the 70s and the rest < 70. Keep up the good work!

really i think the rating u said were too low for most of them. im kind of scaling them how 2k scaled this year's rookies. seeing as anthony davis is 79, mkg is 77, austin rivers 67 (only reason hes that low is because his position is pg, if u chang him to sg he's in the mid 70's) etc.....
So for right now i have Shabazz at 79 because i do believe he's about the same as anthony davis, and has been compared to kobe so his potential is around 92. but he is the only one with that high of potential rating. i think nerlens is about 87 potential. and only reason he's that high is because i want the draft to be semi-realistic as far as the order goes. i think he should be about 84 or 83 potential. but a lot of the players potential in the draft class is in the low to mid 70s and some even lower. i dont want everyone expecting crazy contracts in 4 years

I do understand where you comin from though, i just think that 2k sports scaled their rookies a bit high. but im trying to stay along that scale as well, im only changing the potential ratings in the rosters and draft class.
~The One and Only~
FSU SEMINOLE FOR LIFE
egodynasty08

Postby Maximus89 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:07 am

How long till we get these and if you don't make one with Andrew Wiggins in the '14, could you make one with him in it in case he re-classifies using that cyberface that was made for him?
Maximus89

Postby egodynasty08 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:43 am

Maximus89 wrote:How long till we get these and if you don't make one with Andrew Wiggins in the '14, could you make one with him in it in case he re-classifies using that cyberface that was made for him?

He already reclassified about a week ago. he's officially 2013. so he's in my 2014 class and already got permission. its in the preview above. he's been in there for about a week now lol i keep my ear to the basketball streets, i know it all lol
~The One and Only~
FSU SEMINOLE FOR LIFE
egodynasty08

Postby Maximus89 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:56 am

egodynasty08 wrote:
Maximus89 wrote:How long till we get these and if you don't make one with Andrew Wiggins in the '14, could you make one with him in it in case he re-classifies using that cyberface that was made for him?

He already reclassified about a week ago. he's officially 2013. so he's in my 2014 class and already got permission. its in the preview above. he's been in there for about a week now lol i keep my ear to the basketball streets, i know it all lol

Oh hell yeah! Now i regret my Rockets picking up James Harden. TANK MODE FOR ANDREW WIGGINS 2014!! He needs to come play in Houston like his pops :D
Maximus89

Postby StormsWarning on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:53 am

does your draft class include a updated nba roster with the classic teams like eric snow, yao ming, chris webber etc or are they just draft classes that can be added to any roster?
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Postby egodynasty08 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:05 am

Maximus89 wrote:
egodynasty08 wrote:

Oh hell yeah! Now i regret my Rockets picking up James Harden. TANK MODE FOR ANDREW WIGGINS 2014!! He needs to come play in Houston like his pops :D

lol i say take harden and sit him on the bench for the first two years and TANK TANK TANK! Its odd, ive seen wiggins play in person this summer and for some reason all of the scouts are calling him an NBA Small Forward, but he's 6'7" 195lbs! LeBron and KD would run right through him. He looks more like a SG to me. But i have him as a SF as his primary position since all other mock drafts do as well, but also as a play initiator so he can bring the ball up the floor :cheeky:

im working hard to fill the draft rosters so there wont be any generated players in 2013. there will be some missing cfs in the first version. im working on 2014 as well and thinking about releasing since every1 wants Wiggins & Randle so badly. There are a some other players in that class with missing cfs as well. but generic faces. ratings are looking good all the way around though.

StormsWarning wrote:does your draft class include a updated nba roster with the classic teams like eric snow, yao ming, chris webber etc or are they just draft classes that can be added to any roster?

The roster will only include the classic teams that are already in the game. no edits to those teams. the roster file will only include changes to potential ratings mainly, some other ratings, real accessories, and extra players that were left out of the game that made NBA teams
~The One and Only~
FSU SEMINOLE FOR LIFE
egodynasty08

Postby Jhudaism on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:19 pm

What is James Mcadoo's cf number? thanks!:)
Jhudaism

Postby Maximus89 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:44 am

egodynasty08 wrote:
Maximus89 wrote:
egodynasty08 wrote:

lol i say take harden and sit him on the bench for the first two years and TANK TANK TANK! Its odd, ive seen wiggins play in person this summer and for some reason all of the scouts are calling him an NBA Small Forward, but he's 6'7" 195lbs! LeBron and KD would run right through him. He looks more like a SG to me. But i have him as a SF as his primary position since all other mock drafts do as well, but also as a play initiator so he can bring the ball up the floor :cheeky:

im working hard to fill the draft rosters so there wont be any generated players in 2013. there will be some missing cfs in the first version. im working on 2014 as well and thinking about releasing since every1 wants Wiggins & Randle so badly. There are a some other players in that class with missing cfs as well. but generic faces. ratings are looking good all the way around though.

The thing is, we traded both our 2's for Harden so there is no one to start in front of him.
I think Wiggins will play 2 also till he gains weight. Paul George is 6'9 and plays the 2. Lebron was a pg his rookie year. Durant a sg if i remember correctly. Paul Pierce as well. Even KG was a SF. So i think eventually he ends up a SF if he beefs up unless he stays thin and stays a big 2 like T-MAC. I don't know why all the scouts have him as the next Pippen or Lebron or whatever, i see him as the next Durant.
Maximus89

Postby egodynasty08 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:20 am

Maximus89 wrote:
egodynasty08 wrote:
Maximus89 wrote:
egodynasty08 wrote:

The thing is, we traded both our 2's for Harden so there is no one to start in front of him.
I think Wiggins will play 2 also till he gains weight. Paul George is 6'9 and plays the 2. Lebron was a pg his rookie year. Durant a sg if i remember correctly. Paul Pierce as well. Even KG was a SF. So i think eventually he ends up a SF if he beefs up unless he stays thin and stays a big 2 like T-MAC. I don't know why all the scouts have him as the next Pippen or Lebron or whatever, i see him as the next Durant.

yeah exactly i find that odd too. btw, Paul George is 6'10 lol he grew last year, could be 6'11" now. outrageous for a 2, but his game definitely suits a 2. but wiggins to mee seems more like a Kobe type. idk, he seems more finesse, i could see the durant comparison too. i caught a scout say shabazz muhammad was a good comparison to kobe..... WHAT?! his jumper needs MUCH work, and to me he's more athletic then kobe ever was. but the one comparison that i saw was great, Jabari Parker, & Carmelo. Watch that kids highlight tapes! exciting. im working on his cf right now as we speak
~The One and Only~
FSU SEMINOLE FOR LIFE
egodynasty08

Postby ECM7 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:59 pm

I've heard the exact same thing about Jabari, him being a 'Melo type of player, I've also heard a Paul Pierce comparison as well. Also heard the same with Wiggins being a Durant type of player. If i were a GM of a team that had the number one pick with these two players being in it, i would hate to choose just one. I've looked everywhere on the internet and read opinions to see who is the better player and everywhere i went its split 50/50, some say Parker is better, others say that Wiggins has a higher ceiling, after watching countless videos i still can't decide myself.

As far as the draft classes go, i think that the first two picks of each class should hit at least 90 for potential, i know not every draft class players become superstars ( Kwame Brown, Greg Oden 'cause of injuries) but with the '13 and '14 classes, the first two picks (Noel, Shabazz and Jabari, Wiggins) look set to become superstars. I think that if the Magic get the first pick and get Noel, they can turn him into a star like they did with Dwight.

Can't wait for these to come out, so psyched to play association and tank the first two years :lol: to get these guys!
ECM7

Postby Karpiu23 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:49 am

egodynasty08 wrote:
Maximus89 wrote:When is this going to be released

Shooting for Thursday the 1st or Friday the 2nd for the first release

so tomorrow?
Karpiu23

Next

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding