[PC] German Dynasty League searching for members

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Monday Tip-Off, Wayback Wednesday, The Friday Five, Top 10 Plays of the Week, and our Parsec Tournaments! This is also a section for NLSC and community announcements, and other site-related topics.

[PC] German Dynasty League searching for members

Postby jk31 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:07 pm

Hey everyone. Over at www.2k-liga.de We have a NBA2k PC league running since NBA2k10 and just finished our 10th season recently.

Since last season, we installed something we call "dynasty system". Every user is the GM of his team and has to manage it over the seasons (and different games). We started of with a fantasy draft and after that everyone has to manage his team with rules similar to real NBA rules (but much less complicated). We have a rookie draft every year and after every season there is offseason action like signing and trading players!

At the moment we have 4 vacant teams (Suns, Bucks, Kings and Spurs). Everyone is welcome but you should at least understand a little bit of german, because everything on our page is german!

Hope we see some new faces soon

Link: Homepage/ Forum
This topic was moved from NBA 2K15 by Andrew on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:22 am.
Reason: Please post any league/community announcements in the NLSC Hub; it also serves as our noticeboard.
jk31

Re: [PC] German Dynasty League searching for members

Postby ColumbusBobby23 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:41 pm

What if we are not German and don't understand a lick of German, but we have seen a lot of WWII movies? :P :wink:

No but seriously, this sounds pretty cool. I have an add-on called "Translate This". So maybe I'll sign up.
ColumbusBobby23

Re: [PC] German Dynasty League searching for members

Postby jk31 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:10 am

Haha...^^

Thing is...There was a time (I guess 2k13?) where we had lots of balkan people around. It began with someone from the "balkan league" (also a 2k league) who learned german in school. He brought some other guys with him and some of them couldn't understand a word. Generally, thats not a problem. Everyone is able to communicate in english, I think. But the problem was, I think, that those who don't speak german, felt a lil bit left out of the community and in the end everybody left the league again (beside on, who understands a lil bit of german and does the rest via google translator^^).
jk31

Return to Featured Content & Community Noticeboard