The NLSC Podcast is our official weekly podcast featuring members of the NLSC Team, in which we discuss NBA Live, NBA 2K, community news, the real NBA and other topics that pique our interest. This is the central discussion thread for the Podcast, where you'll always find a link to the latest episode in the first post, as well as links to the complete archive and a thread for listener mailbag submissions. We look forward to getting your feedback on the Podcast, as well as your thoughts on any of the topics that we discuss. It's all welcome in this thread.
Enjoy the show!
Episode #69 (March 5th, 2014)
Hosts: Andrew & Arcane
We’re a little light on basketball video game news this week, but there’s plenty going on in the NBA to talk about. Join Arcane and myself for Episode #69 of the NLSC Podcast!
- NBA Live 14 has received a post-trade deadline roster update, but it’s a few days out of date.
- We’re collecting feedback for our NBA Live 15 Wishlist. Start posting your ideas and suggestions ASAP!
- A few noteworthy players have been bought out and subsequently picked up by other teams. We give our thoughts on those late season signings.
- We also take a quick glance at some recent winning and losing streaks, while expressing our support for former Australian Boomers head coach Brett Brown in his current gig with the Philadelphia 76ers.
- LeBron James had a big night with 61 points, though Hall of Famer Dominique Wilkins wasn’t as impressed as others were by the performance. Do we agree with the Human Highlight Film?
- Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash may be done for the season. Should they even consider returning at this point?
- New NBA commissioner Adam Silver had some interesting things to say at the 2014 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference. We comment on some of his ideas.
- We wrap up this week’s show with some talk about the games we’ve been playing lately, basketball or otherwise.
Click here to listen to the show!
As always, we welcome your thoughts on this week’s show, as well as any of the topics we discussed. We also invite you to send in your mailbag submissions and topic suggestions here.