The NLSC Podcast is our official weekly podcast featuring members of the NLSC Team, in which we discuss NBA Live, NBA 2K, community news, the real NBA and other topics that pique our interest. This is the central discussion thread for the Podcast, where you'll always find a link to the latest episode in the first post, as well as links to the complete archive and a thread for listener mailbag submissions. We look forward to getting your feedback on the Podcast, as well as your thoughts on any of the topics that we discuss. It's all welcome in this thread.
Enjoy the show!
Episode #57 (December 4th, 2013)
Hosts: Andrew, Arcane & JaoSming
Special Guest: Vl@d Zola Jr.
Episode #57 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Arcane, JaoSming and I are your hosts this week as we're joined by special guest Vl@d Zola Jr., creator of the fantastic RED MC and REDitor tools for the NBA 2K series.
- We welcome Vl@d to the Podcast and talk a little about what RED MC means for the modding community.
- What are some of the cool things we can expect from RED MC this year? When can we expect to see it?
- Andrew and Ben are finally on PlayStation 4 and can offer hands-on impressions of NBA 2K14 next gen. The results may surprise you.
- Ben is waiting for his copy of NBA Live 14 to arrive, but Andrew has the game and a few initial impressions to share.
- JaoSming also offers his latest thoughts on both games, including the troubles with NBA Live 14's updates.
- Do we expect our impressions of both games to change as we continue to play them, especially with the forthcoming patches?
- We wrap up with some NBA talk and a cliffhanger (of sorts).
Click here to listen to the show!
Let us know what you thought of this week's episode, as well as your opinion on any of the topics that we discussed. If you'd like to submit a question, comment or topic suggestions for a future episode of the NLSC Podcast, hit us up here or in the mailbag thread.