The NLSC Podcast is our official weekly podcast featuring members of the NLSC Team, in which we discuss NBA Live, NBA 2K, community news, the real NBA and other topics that pique our interest. This is the central discussion thread for the Podcast, where you'll always find a link to the latest episode in the first post, as well as links to the complete archive and a thread for listener mailbag submissions. We look forward to getting your feedback on the Podcast, as well as your thoughts on any of the topics that we discuss. It's all welcome in this thread.
Enjoy the show!
Episode #100 (October 27th, 2014)
Hosts: Andrew & Arcane
Special Guests: JaoSming, Leftos, Tim Tschirner
Well, we made it: one hundred episodes of the NLSC Podcast! We've lined up some special guests to mark the occasion, in addition to our usual chatter about NBA Live, NBA 2K, and the real NBA. It's a longer show than usual this week, but we hope that you enjoy it!
- NBA Live 15 is out this week. Don't forget to check out our latest interview with Sean O'Brien in Episode #99!
- The past week has brought us some more details on Ultimate Team, as well as a video on defensive improvements.
- Xbox One users have been able to preview NBA Live 15 via EA Access, and there have been some positive and promising impressions so far.
- We chat about some other NBA Live 15 content, including the Tips & Tricks videos, some screenshots we received from EA, and the raw gameplay footage that has been posted.
- The first patch for NBA 2K15 is out on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The PC has also received a second patch, addressing some technical issues. More updates are in the pipeline.
- Leftos has been going above and beyond with support in the NLSC Forum, as 2K have been working hard on addressing issues with the PC version. We certainly appreciate the efforts!
- We cover the latest modding developments for NBA 2K15 PC, as a couple of people in our community have been making great progress.
- Arcane provides his initial impressions of NBA 2K15 on PlayStation 4.
- In our first pre-recorded interview, we welcome JaoSming and Leftos back to the show. We discuss the Podcast, give JaoSming a proper send-off, and naturally, rib one another.
- Andrew chats to NLSC co-founder Tim Tschirner, who reflects on the early days of the site, and talks about his time as a developer on NBA Live.
- There's an obligatory NBL reference, as we discuss the Josh Childress incident.
- The NBA season is about to tip off! We discuss Kawhi Leonard's future with the San Antonio Spurs, injury woes for Steve Nash and Jason Richardson, and a couple of Aussies who have been waived.
- We end the show with some reflections on 100 episodes, and this week's Cool Fact.
Click here to listen to the show!
As always, we welcome your thoughts on this week's show, as well as any of the topics that we discussed. Mailbag submissions and topic suggestions are also welcome, so feel free to hit us up in this thread. Thanks for your support through the first one hundred episodes!