The NLSC Podcast is our official weekly podcast featuring members of the NLSC Team, in which we discuss NBA Live, NBA 2K, community news, the real NBA and other topics that pique our interest. This is the central discussion thread for the Podcast, where you'll always find a link to the latest episode in the first post, as well as links to the complete archive and a thread for listener mailbag submissions. We look forward to getting your feedback on the Podcast, as well as your thoughts on any of the topics that we discuss. It's all welcome in this thread.
Enjoy the show!
Episode #111 (February 25th, 2015)
Hosts: Andrew & Arcane
Episode #111 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Join Arcane and I as we discuss a wild NBA trade deadline, some devastating news for our favourite teams, and a few basketball video game topics.
- Post-trade deadline rosters have been pushed through for NBA Live 15 and NBA 2K15, but unfortunately the current NBA Live 15 roster contains a few errors.
- All-Star and Chinese New Year content is currently available in NBA Live 15 Ultimate Team.
- We've been collecting some great feedback for our NBA Live 16 Wishlist. We ask the community to please keep it coming!
- Could another developer feasibly throw their hat into the ring with an NBA game? We discuss who could possibly do it, and consider the challenges they'd likely face.
- A record 37 players were traded at this year's deadline. We run down all of the deals, and give our thoughts on each.
- Chris Bosh is out for the season, as is Derrick Rose...again. As you may have guessed, we're not thrilled.
- Daniel Orton finds a creative way to get kicked out of the PBA.
Click here to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off right here in the Forum! Mailbag submissions and topic suggestions are also welcome, so feel free to hit us up in this thread.
Never miss an episode by subscribing to the NLSC Podcast on iTunes!