Episode #50 (October 16th, 2013)
Hosts: Andrew, Arcane, JaoSming & Lean
We've hit another milestone as the NLSC Podcast has reached its 50th episode! Join Arcane, JaoSming, Lean and myself as we celebrate my birthday with our discussion of the latest NBA Live 14 and NBA 2K14 next gen news, more impressions of NBA 2K14 current gen and a few NBA related odds and ends.
- Before we begin, we take a moment to reflect on the NLSC Podcast, 50 episodes on. As you might expect, JaoSming misses Leftos.
- Ultimate Team has been confirmed for NBA Live 14, with pre-order bonus packs. We expect we'll give it a look.
- The soundtrack for NBA Live 14 is being revealed, one song at a time. What do we think of the tracks that have been unveiled so far?
- The athlete lineup for NBA Live 14 has been announced and some new screenshots have been posted, so naturally we have to analyse them in minute detail.
- Speaking of screenshots, the first proper screenshot for NBA 2K14 next gen has come out. Is the ball texture as impressive as NBA Live 14?
- The big social media feature of NBA 2K14 has been announced: Locker Codes. The panel goes mild.
- Andrew finally has NBA 2K14 on PC, so he can offer some initial impressions. We also finally have closure on the Saga of the Pre-Order & NBA 2K13 CD Key (sort of).
- A few NBA topics are discussed including the Celtics' new gameplan and some other preseason impressions.
- We wrap up with a listener mailbag, in which you give us your thoughts on NBA 2K14 so far.
Click here to listen to the show!
As always, we hope that you enjoy the latest episode and invite you to give us your feedback, as well as your thoughts on anything that we discussed. Please also keep the mailbag submissions coming!