Episode #45 (September 11th, 2013)
Hosts: Andrew, Arcane & JaoSming
With the release of NBA 2K14 current gen less than three weeks away and more details on NBA Live 14 and NBA 2K14 next gen right around the corner, we've got plenty to talk about. Join Arcane, JaoSming and myself for Episode #45 of the NLSC Podcast!
- NBA Live 14's executive producer Sean O'Brien has published another open letter, revealing that information and preview media is coming soon. Naturally, we speculate.
- CBS Sports went behind the scenes of ratings development in NBA Live 14. We agree that more objective ratings are a good thing and discuss some of the possibilities with the official updates.
- We cover a couple of other NBA Live 14 news and notes, including the Kyrie Irving face texture that was shown in a recent post.
- Several NBA 2K14 previews have come out in the past week or so, highlighting some of the key facts about the game.
- A couple of Leftos' ideas were mentioned in one of the previews, so we take a stab at figuring out which ones were his.
- MyCAREER sounds like it's received some improvements in the form of fine tuning, but we still have a few questions.
- The live game between Ronnie and Chris is recapped, along with a few other NBA 2K14 tidbits from the past week.
- JaoSming provides an update on the NBA Street Vol. 2 mod, while we also look ahead to modding NBA 2K14 in a little under three weeks.
- We answer more of your questions in the latest listener mailbag.
Click here to listen to the show!
As always, we hope that you enjoy this week's episode and invite you to give us your feedback, as well as your thoughts on anything and everything that we discussed. Please keep the mailbag submissions coming!