NLSC Podcast - Episode #12

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Monday Tip-Off, Wayback Wednesday, The Friday Five, Top 10 Plays of the Week, and our Parsec Tournaments! This is also a section for NLSC and community announcements, and other site-related topics.

NLSC Podcast - Episode #12

Postby Andrew on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:42 am

We're back for the new year with Episode #12!

Episode #12 (January 7th, 2013)

Hosts: Leftos, Andrew

The NLSC Podcast is back with episode number twelve! Leftos and I are your hosts once again and after a brief catch-up following the holiday season, we get down to discussing the latest news and rumours surrounding NBA Live and NBA 2K, some community news and notes and the latest goings on in the real NBA. A quick overview of Episode #12 is as follows:

• We’re back! We both had a nice holiday break, we hope you did too.
  • Arcane has stepped down from the NLSC Team and his post as a moderator on the official forums; we thank him for his contributions and wish him well.
  • Leftos provides an update on his latest tools for NBA 2K13 and the Stats Tracker for NBA 2K12.
  • NBA 2K13 received two new rosters last week, opinion is still generally lukewarm at best.
  • EA Sports are ending online support for NBA Live 10 and the 2010 reboot of NBA Jam. We ponder whether it means anything for NBA Live 14 and once again speculate a little on the next game.
  • We move on to this week’s feature discussion, the Royce White saga in Houston.
  • A few other NBA related topics are discussed.
  • I close the show by forgetting our Twitter handle. (Hey, it’s not like I maintain it or anything…)

Click here to listen to the show!

We're glad to be back and looking forward to continuing to bring you a new episode each week throughout 2013. We hope you enjoy the latest episode, please feel free to give us your thoughts and continue the discussion on Royce White here in the NBA & Basketball Talk section.
Last edited by Leftos on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Andrew also forgot his grammar, apparently.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to Featured Content & Community Noticeboard