All members of the Contributors group receive a Contributor badge on their NLSC Forum profile, and the ability to set a custom username colour.
Contributor Group Rules
How do I join the Contributors group?
To qualify for the Contributors group, you must have...
- Been a part of the NLSC community for at least a year.
- Actively contributed to the community within the past six months.
- Uploaded/added your releases to the NLSC Downloads database.
- Genuine intentions to keep making contributions for the foreseeable future.
- Been a good Forum citizen, setting a good example for other members.
What must I do once I'm a Contributor?
Basically, keep doing what you've been doing! Contributors are expected to...
- Be active in the NLSC community.
- Continue to make contributions, such as releasing mods, creating tutorials, etc.
- Share knowledge and help out fellow contributors, as well as new modders.
- Upload/add their work to the Downloads database.
- Follow the Forum rules, and set a good example.
We will periodically audit the Contributors group to ensure that members are still making contributions and adhering to the rules. We reserve the right to remove members who...
- Have left the NLSC community.
- Have not been actively contributing work for over six months.
- Do not upload/add their work to the NLSC Downloads database.
- Cause drama, break rules, or otherwise act poorly towards other members and/or NLSC Staff.
How strictly will these guidelines be enforced?
We want to be firm, but fair. Obviously, real life does get in the way, which may require an extended hiatus. To that end, we're certainly willing to make exceptions for long-time contributors who have been outstanding members of our community. We're more concerned with people who are eager to join, and then quickly stop making any contributions, or abruptly disappear (either permanently, or for an extended period). We know that we can trust our most enthusiastic contributors with a little leeway, as well as offer more permanent recognition to individuals who have done a lot for the community over the span of many years, so exceptions can and will be made in those instances.
If you have any questions or concerns, please shoot me a private message.