Help Us Expand The NLSC Wiki

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Monday Tip-Off, Wayback Wednesday, The Friday Five, Top 10 Plays of the Week, and our Parsec Tournaments! This is also a section for NLSC and community announcements, and other site-related topics.

Help Us Expand The NLSC Wiki

Postby Andrew on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:53 am

It's been a while since I posted a bulletin about the NLSC Wiki, so I felt it was time to make another appeal. While our community is doing some great work in creating and compiling various resources in the Forum, and we absolutely want that to continue, in the NLSC Wiki we have another handy resource that we'd like to develop further.

For those who are unaware, the NLSC Wiki features articles on all of the games in the NBA Live and NBA 2K series, as well as several other basketball video games. There are also articles on gameplay features and game modes, along with resources such as modding tutorials, file format guides, slider explanations, and cheat code listings. Episode guides for the NLSC Podcast and a brief history of the NLSC itself can also be found there.

I've recently spent some time updating the info on NBA 2K17 in the Wiki, though there's still work to be done to make it a definitive source of information for NBA Live, NBA 2K, and basketball gaming in general. I'd therefore like to invite anyone who is knowledgeable about basketball video games to help us out in expanding our articles, adding new tutorials, and making sure that information on the games is kept up to date.

You don't need to register an account to modify 99% of the Wiki, as only a few important pages are protected, or restricted to administrator-only edits. Of course, if you're concerned about privacy, or plan on making frequent contributions, we certainly encourage you to sign up. Thank you to everyone who has helped out here and there so far; hopefully, we can continue building upon this resource! If you'd like to contribute but aren't sure where to begin, please let me know so that I can offer a few pointers.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Help Us Expand The NLSC Wiki

Postby Andrew on Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:33 am

We're still eager to expand the Wiki with more game information, guides and tutorials, and other fun and informative content!

Here's something I've put together in the past week: MyCAREER Character Profiles.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to Featured Content & Community Noticeboard