Kotaku: ''My Crazy, Russian-Modded, Alternate Reality NBA''

Talk about NBA 2K13 here.

Kotaku: ''My Crazy, Russian-Modded, Alternate Reality NBA''

Postby Billman29 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:34 am

The date is April 19, 2021. In my bizarre alternate dimension, it’s LeBron James’ first playoff game as a Philadelphia 76er.

A blockbuster trade the season earlier saw the Sixers give up a top pick for the 34-year-old. But the team still missed the playoffs. A year later, LeBron is no longer the star of the show. The new star is free agent signing DeMarcus Cousins, whose massive contract and big expectations were the reason Philly mortgaged its future for King James.

But LeBron really isn’t even the second-biggest star on the team anymore. That would be second-year wing Dominique Wilkins. In one of the more remarkable draft hauls, Philly acquired him and The Admiral, David Robinson, who was later traded to Miami to get LeBron.

Okay, this might need some clarification.

I’m in the ninth season of an NBA 2K13 Association. That’s a mode in the 2012 video game in which you serve as a general manager for a team for years and years. I’ve invested a huge amount of time into this. I’ve been playing almost every day for over a year now. And I’m not playing the way you’re “supposed” to.

http://kotaku.com/my-crazy-russian-modd ... 1709318715
Last edited by Billman29 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Billman29

Re: Kotaku: ''My Crazy, Russian-Modded, Alternate Reality NBA''

Postby Kevin on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:15 am

Awesome :applaud: :lol:
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Return to NBA 2K13