Xbox Gamepad controls on pc seems different from console?

Talk about NBA 2K13 here.

Xbox Gamepad controls on pc seems different from console?

Postby roastingpig on Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:35 am

am i crazy or do the controls seem slightly off from console. im only saying this because i decided to start playing on pc again after i ran my myplayer on xbox into the ground. I have the official wired xbox control on pc. a gtx 670 with a 4670k is my setup.

for example lets say a right crossover is done on the gamepad with a straight horizontal swipe to the right on xbox making it the 180 on the picture below.. but on pc the crossover would feel more like 190 or 195. I know this game has not received any patches since launch so is it the games fault or something on my end like the controller driver or is it physically the controller itself .. it feel like every move done on the right stick seems 4-5 degrees off from console...but using the left stick to move the player is spot on both on pc and console.

roastingpig

Re: Xbox Gamepad controls on pc seems different from console?

Postby Andrew on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:05 am

Assuming the controller has been properly installed, configured and calibrated, I suppose it's possibly a game issue, though everything feels fairly precise on my Logitech gamepad.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Xbox Gamepad controls on pc seems different from console?

Postby roastingpig on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:24 am

Andrew wrote:Assuming the controller has been properly installed, configured and calibrated, I suppose it's possibly a game issue, though everything feels fairly precise on my Logitech gamepad.

thanks for replying andrew. i did some calibration and it seems to be my controller...can i ask what logitech gamepad you use? i might upgrade my old xbox gamepad.
roastingpig

Return to NBA 2K13