NBA 2K13 Sliders Thread

Talk about NBA 2K13 here.

Re: NBA 2K13 Sliders Thread

Postby Mr Tr0llz on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 am

@ levynagy I am going to try your sliders but I don't like playing 12 minute quarters.

I have been playing MyPlayer mode with the raptors. While I have been getting around 30-40 ppg on pro 8 min quarters with albys sliders my teammates barely get 20.

Question If i don't want to play 12 minutes how long do I need to make quarter length for my teammates to get above 20 ppg?
Mr Tr0llz Slider Project
Rosters Used Albys RR8 & Meds 1.1B All 30 NBA Teams Complete
Download Mr Tr0llz Slider Project
Mr Tr0llz

Postby levynagy on Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:57 am

Mr Tr0llz wrote:@ levynagy I am going to try your sliders but I don't like playing 12 minute quarters.

I have been playing MyPlayer mode with the raptors. While I have been getting around 30-40 ppg on pro 8 min quarters with albys sliders my teammates barely get 20.

Question If i don't want to play 12 minutes how long do I need to make quarter length for my teammates to get above 20 ppg?

It's hard to say how should we change the settings in order to get the same realism for shorter quarter's games... You should ask the creator of those sliders if you can alter them in any way to get the same realistic results. My guess is you will have to raise up the game speed to 60 or more but I never tried such thing. I play 12 mins quarters and I enjoy every minute of them! :D
levynagy

Postby kaixito on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:19 pm

I got some new sliders from Operation Sports Forums, the Eccentric All-Star sliders, and I wanna share them with you guys, best sliders ever, Big props to EccentricMeat at Operation Sports Forums for making these sliders. Also make sure you use them with the URB V5 because he made those sliders to be used specifically with these rosters.

Sliders File Download http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=4322

URB V5 Download http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=4199

And again, just to make sure, I'm not taking credit for any of these, the awesome rosters were made by Skoadam, big props to you man, best rosters ever, and the Sliders were made by EccentricMeat at Operation Sports Forums (I only made the settings file for easier use), so props to him for the awesome sliders.

Ok I hope it helps, you guys enjoy :)
kaixito

Postby levynagy on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:30 pm

Thanks for the hint. I will try the pre-patch version of EccentricMeat's sliders and come back with the result later. :wink:

*LATER NOTE
I tried it out with Skoadam's latest 2007-2008 roster pack after I made the changes in the coaches profiles for the whole roster file as it was suggested on EccentricMeat's pre-patch slider page. I started a new Association with PHX and I must say I am thrilled! :applaud: This is indeed much better than the previous ones presented so far although I made a few minor adjustments myself to add realism to my game: lowered 3pt% for CPU to 50 (53 was way too much, at the some point they had 71% shooting in the game with me playing very tight defense!); used the 37/31 values for speed & quickness instead of 50 something as it was suggested for Assoc.; used 50 game speed & 37 player speed from the game menu in Assoc. My 1st game was against GSW, they led the game most of the time but I had a big comeback at the end and won by a surprising buzzer-beater (I usually pass instead of shoot) with Nash. Great game, excellent sliders for me! One bug though: even at 0 value for injury severity, players still get injured in simulation games for...6-8 weeks - but as we all know 2K13 is one of the buggiest games of the series so no surprise at all...
levynagy

Postby kaixito on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:40 pm

kaixito wrote:I got some new sliders from Operation Sports Forums, the Eccentric All-Star sliders, and I wanna share them with you guys, best sliders ever, Big props to EccentricMeat at Operation Sports Forums for making these sliders. Also make sure you use them with the URB V5 because he made those sliders to be used specifically with these rosters.

Sliders File Download http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=4322

URB V5 Download http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=4199

And again, just to make sure, I'm not taking credit for any of these, the awesome rosters were made by Skoadam, big props to you man, best rosters ever, and the Sliders were made by EccentricMeat at Operation Sports Forums (I only made the settings file for easier use), so props to him for the awesome sliders.

Ok I hope it helps, you guys enjoy :)

After a few games in MC mode with these sliders, I'm starting to think that to beat the pc is too easy in a way (points wise) but in regards of fast break and dunks... forget it, you will never ever dunk it on the pc's face, you'll get fouled at best, the pc for some reason can run faster than you, no matter what your attributes (speed/quickness) are, I even tried setting them to 99 with CE, and the pc can still be faster, no matter what team or player you are against.

In Asso Mode they work great tho... so I think I'm gonna work in my own set of sliders for MC mode and then I'll share them here, hopefully can also get some feedback. I'll be back soon with the sliders.
kaixito

Postby levynagy on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:34 pm

kaixito wrote:After a few games in MC mode with these sliders, I'm starting to think that to beat the pc is too easy in a way (points wise) but in regards of fast break and dunks... forget it, you will never ever dunk it on the pc's face, you'll get fouled at best, the pc for some reason can run faster than you, no matter what your attributes (speed/quickness) are, I even tried setting them to 99 with CE, and the pc can still be faster, no matter what team or player you are against.

In Asso Mode they work great tho... so I think I'm gonna work in my own set of sliders for MC mode and then I'll share them here, hopefully can also get some feedback. I'll be back soon with the sliders.

Same here... :( First game was awesome as I already told you but then...even with the lousy PHX from the actual season I can still beat any team with my bench players by a 20 points margin. It's a shame 2K13 is such a buggy game :!: It had some potential but it died prematurely unless of course the programmers will change the game engine which they will probably never do. We are condemned to adjust the settings until a better game comes out. I'd really love to get my hands on a Live 2014 with stats saving options & all that jazz! :idea: Anyway, there is still 2K11 which I personally adore. (Y) Now of course the bad thing is patchers deserted the game and it stays only half enriched while a horrible 2K12 along with a failed 2K13 is on the line.
levynagy

Postby kaixito on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:13 pm

same here... :( First game was awesome as I already told you but then...even with the lousy PHX from the actual season I can still beat any team with my bench players by a 20 points margin. It's a shame 2K13 is such a buggy game :!: It had some potential but it died prematurely unless of course the programmers will change the game engine which they will probably never do. We are condemned to adjust the settings until a better game comes out. I'd really love to get my hands on a Live 2014 with stats saving options & all that jazz! :idea: Anyway, there is still 2K11 which I personally adore. (Y) Now of course the bad thing is patchers deserted the game and it stays only half enriched while a horrible 2K12 along with a failed 2K13 is on the line.

Nah, don't be such debbie downer :P 2K13 is a good game considering everything, I agree that 2K11 was the best and that 2K12 kinda sucked, but hey, we can still fix some of the stuff and we got guys out there who work to bring us the best mods, rosters etc, so there's no reason to get discouraged about the game.

Now I think I almost got the perfect sliders, I played 5 games alreadywith them and the FG% has been between 43% and 53% so I think that's kinda realistic, and hey I already played the Heat, and boy I won by 3 lol, I had to sweat that one, it wasn't easy.

I'll do some more test I think I still have to adjust a bit the Injury % because players are getting injured too often and maybe the speed slider for user, but for the rest the game feels pretty realistic, at least in MC mode which is what I play, I only play Asso mode occassionally.

Anyways, keep checking the forums, as soon as I have a final version on my sliders I will release them here, it'd be nice to get some feedback from ppl too!

Well, I'll be back later, possibly with the sliders and if not, then I'll post them tomorrow, I think I'm very close to the final version.
Last edited by kaixito on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaixito

Postby levynagy on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:30 am

kaixito, you are such an optimist! :cheeky: But I agree with you, there is still hope left. :o I played with the other set of EccentricMeat's All-Star slider (not the pre-patch version this time!) and it is working. I had 2 good games in my Assoc, very tight games, I lost the first and then...my game is crashing for apparently no reason. :( Is it possible that the last URB V5 gives me that? The strange thing is it happens every time with 5 minutes left in the 1st quarter. Anyway, I realize this is the wrong thread for telling you this but the idea is EccentricMeat's All-Star slider is definitely the best so far. (Y)
levynagy

Postby kaixito on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:09 pm

levynagy wrote:kaixito, you are such an optimist! :cheeky: But I agree with you, there is still hope left. :o I played with the other set of EccentricMeat's All-Star slider (not the pre-patch version this time!) and it is working. I had 2 good games in my Assoc, very tight games, I lost the first and then...my game is crashing for apparently no reason. :( Is it possible that the last URB V5 gives me that? The strange thing is it happens every time with 5 minutes left in the 1st quarter. Anyway, I realize this is the wrong thread for telling you this but the idea is EccentricMeat's All-Star slider is definitely the best so far. (Y)

Well, I remember I was having problems with URB V4.1 if I used the "injuries" file, my game would crash when I tried to start to play, but with V5 everything works perfect, so idk what to tell you there, I guess there's always possibilities but I haven't seen ppl in the forums saying that URB V5 is making them crash, if I were you I'd download the new cyberfaces files in case you didn't the first time.

Now I'll be posting the sliders soon, I just finished them it's a beta version anyways but the games finish in close scores even with teams that don't have a bunch of stars like Raptors, I just finished a 12 minutes game against them, I won by 17. I'll be making another post for the sliders in a few minutes.
kaixito

Postby kaixito on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Ok here are my sliders for My Career mode, hope you guys enjoy them, if you want to provide any feedback, please, feel free to do it always keeping it as clear as you can so that I can work any issues and make the sliders better. I'll continue to work on them and will keep updating as I get better results.

As of now, you can expect realisitc FG% and realistic defense too! (no more crap with the pc being faster than you all the time and never being able to dunk it hard in it's face!!!)

Also, these sliders were made to be used with URB V5, so before you use them, make sure you download the rosers from here: URB V5

Kai's All-Star MC Sliders http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=4340

PS: I did not make the rosters, that's Skoadam's work and if you're happy with them, then make sure you drop by in the URB thread and thank him for the great work he did with the rosters.
Last edited by kaixito on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaixito

Postby levynagy on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:32 pm

kaixito wrote:Well, I remember I was having problems with URB V4.1 if I used the "injuries" file, my game would crash when I tried to start to play, but with V5 everything works perfect, so idk what to tell you there, I guess there's always possibilities but I haven't seen ppl in the forums saying that URB V5 is making them crash, if I were you I'd download the new cyberfaces files in case you didn't the first time.

I did that some time ago but it still crashes... Well, I guess it's time for me to go back to 2K11 until this game is patched heavily/properly.
levynagy

Postby kaixito on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:25 pm

levynagy wrote:
kaixito wrote:Well, I remember I was having problems with URB V4.1 if I used the "injuries" file, my game would crash when I tried to start to play, but with V5 everything works perfect, so idk what to tell you there, I guess there's always possibilities but I haven't seen ppl in the forums saying that URB V5 is making them crash, if I were you I'd download the new cyberfaces files in case you didn't the first time.

I did that some time ago but it still crashes... Well, I guess it's time for me to go back to 2K11 until this game is patched heavily/properly.

Sad to read that man, maybe just reinstall, sometimes it can fix some problems, I remember with 2K11 I was having crashing problems and it wasn't the game, my windows was all messed up so I had to format my pc and reinstall windows, after that I never had a crash again in 2K11. Anyways good luck with w/e you decide to do :)
kaixito

Postby levynagy on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Thank you man. Btw, I reinstalled the game last night hoping it will solve my problem but the game still crashes with this combination of sliders & URB5. Anything else works fine but of course is not enjoyable for me because it is buggy/unrealistic.
levynagy

Postby kaixito on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:44 pm

levynagy wrote:Thank you man. Btw, I reinstalled the game last night hoping it will solve my problem but the game still crashes with this combination of sliders & URB5. Anything else works fine but of course is not enjoyable for me because it is buggy/unrealistic.

Tbh, I don't think using certain set of sliders would make your game crash. How about you try out using no rosters and playing a game? see if that helps you avoid crashing, if you don't crash then we'll know the problem is URB. Just try that out and let me know how it goes. :)
kaixito

Postby levynagy on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Yes, what I meant was the roster file causes the problem but for me it is URB5 with this slider because that's the way I played. Previous versions of URB were fine but they don't work with this slider or at least the effect of the slider with them is none in terms of realism (I know it's about the tendencies that make the game better).
levynagy

Postby kaixito on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:58 pm

levynagy wrote:Yes, what I meant was the roster file causes the problem but for me it is URB5 with this slider because that's the way I played. Previous versions of URB were fine but they don't work with this slider or at least the effect of the slider with them is none in terms of realism (I know it's about the tendencies that make the game better).

Use my sliders, they should work fine with URB 4.1 too
kaixito

Postby levynagy on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:44 pm

Argh, you deleted the link to URB 4.1, I searched for it everywhere. It is nowhere to be found! :x Actually it is not your upload but skoadam's...
levynagy

Postby kaixito on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:57 pm

levynagy wrote:Argh, you deleted the link to URB 4.1, I searched for it everywhere. It is nowhere to be found! :x Actually it is not your upload but skoadam's...

I got the URB 4.1 files but Idk if Skoadam would like me uploading them again :S I think we should ask him first.
kaixito

Postby EccentricMeat on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:00 pm

I've created a thread for my slider set, NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition": http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=90387

Hope you all enjoy!
EccentricMeat

Postby christophlin on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:32 am

Does anyone have mkharsh33's pre-patch sliders? I've heard these work well with Slimm's rosters, but can only find his post-patch sliders on Operation Sports. Much appreciated!
christophlin

Postby skotas28 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:06 am

Anyone can suggest competitive sliders? Tried MKHarsh33's sliders and went with Raptors to NBA finals.
skotas28

Postby Lagkit on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:08 pm

skotas28 wrote:Anyone can suggest competitive sliders? Tried MKHarsh33's sliders and went with Raptors to NBA finals.

try my sliders

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u8au77
No mercy for the weak, no pity for the dying, no tears for the slain
Lagkit

Postby fouryearpuma on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:39 am

Has anyone tried creating some competitive sliders on Pro level, cranking up the CPU awareness and maybe consistency to make them better?
fouryearpuma

Postby youngduck on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:35 am

how do i make miami heat shoot more 3's?

they only attempt 2 3pa per game. I'm doing 5min per quarter.

i'm getting killed by cpu. they have ultimate transition defense. I can't run fast break. they run a fast break they got 3 guys running toward me and they are too smart and pass to each other and get easy fastbreak points. they run so fast and my players are too slow. shane battier, ray allen, chris bosh and udonis haslem lookin' like usain bolt out there.

march 28th edit---

my team is so slow to defend the fast break that's why I lost. 3.1 seconds left I'm up by 1 point. lebron james throws a football pass to d wade and d wade quickly makes a layup. my slow team mates just walknig right back to defend the paint and getting back in position. 0.3 seconds left. I LOSE.
youngduck

Postby fasz on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:47 pm

Hi everyone i have a huge problems that bugs me a lot every times it happens..
See this block ? it's truly a block and the game won't count it as a block , is the hit box this small ?? I'm using Albys 4 gameplay and roster.
How can I fix this issue? because it happens since 2k10... should I raise Block's settings? have you already found a fix ? thx people
fasz

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13