Help editing last minor things before release of my mod.

Talk about NBA 2K13 here.

Help editing last minor things before release of my mod.

Postby NickTheQuick31 on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:42 pm

Hi all,

I am about to release my mod but I can not adjust the following things I want changed in the mod tool. I get a lot of java.lang.nullpointerexception error's when using the mod tool stopping me from being able to edit some of the things I want to change for my mod.

As the picture shows below the things circled red are what I am wanting to change but the mod tool is not allowing me to do so. I know the text like the facebook.com/nbl2kmod and the 2kmod writing is found in the english.iff file but I can edit it with my mod tool. I know the bottom right logo is in the global file but I am also unable to edit this either.

Would anybody be willing or kind enough to fix these for me, someone who's mod tool works well for them. If anyone knows why I get so many java.lang.nullpointerexception error's and knows how to fix it that would be great also. In return for some help I can make things like courts, jersey's, icon files and several other things.

I hope someone can help me out,

Brad
Huge collector of vintage NBA games on DVD, check out my full listings of games at http://bradssportgames.weebly.com
NickTheQuick31

Re: Help editing last minor things before release of my mod.

Postby NickTheQuick31 on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:50 pm

Update: I have been able to change the shield logo in the bottom right corner, I found the right file in the global.

I still can not open the english.iff in my mod tool to edit the text seen on the main page.
Huge collector of vintage NBA games on DVD, check out my full listings of games at http://bradssportgames.weebly.com
NickTheQuick31

Return to NBA 2K13