Change any player shoes back to pshoes

Patchmaking tutorials for NBA 2K12.

Change any player shoes back to pshoes

Postby ©roke on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:51 am

Ok guys, I've been looking for this for a couple of years, and today, after reading this (in Albys RR thread):

joey1128 wrote:it's easy to make the pshoe appear again
use the trainer from chinese website. (Y)

I've finally made it.

I didn't see any tutorials, so I'll make one.

1. Launch your NBA 2k12. Go to edit mode and search the player that you want to change his shoes back to pshoe's (I used Garnett as an example)

2. Open the 2k12 Fantasy Genius V3 (chinese trainer) and click on the highlighted button (in green) as they're appearing.

3. Now we're here

4. Let's focus on the highlighted area again

5. Now, we have to choose the first option (if it's not using pshoe it will have the second option selected)

6. Then, we just have to click there to apply the changes

7. Finally, don't forget to get out of player editing saving (pressing intro or start)

And that's it. Don't ask me anything else about the trainer, as today was my first time with it. I don't speak chinese. I did it by trying and testing (and with a lot of luck, lol).
Last edited by ©roke on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
©roke

Re: Change any player back to pshoes

Postby gio23 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:54 am

Thanks! (Y) I've been waiting for this a long long time ago! But can someone make an English tutorial on this so that we could maximize our editing with it?

Mine is Louder than Yours!
gio23

Postby TorianKel on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:58 am

I've been using this trainer for a long time now but only to delete cache files, :lol: don't know chinese either, kudos to you bro :applaud:

bro can you try editing accessories with it :mrgreen:
TorianKel

Postby ©roke on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:01 am

TorianKel wrote:I've been using this trainer for a long time now but only to delete cache files, :lol: don't know chinese either, kudos to you bro :applaud:

bro can you try editing accessories with it :mrgreen:

Absolutely not. I use REditor to do that, lol :mrgreen:
©roke

Re: Change any player shoes back to pshoes

Postby TorianKel on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:02 am

hahaha ok :lol:
TorianKel

Postby Leftos on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:12 am

Are the offsets regarding shoes standard in a roster, are they documented? Why not ask Vlad Zola Jr. to add a column in Reditor that will allow you to do that?
Eleftherios "Leftos" Aslanoglou
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer
Visual Concepts Entertainment / 2K Sports

Used to be "That Tools Guy" around here during the good ol' days. Although you probably remember me as your favorite Podcast host.
Leftos
I'm The Pipeline, The Pipeline Is Me
NBA 2K Developer

Postby ©roke on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:17 am

Leftos wrote:Are the offsets regarding shoes standard in a roster, are they documented? Why not ask Vlad Zola Jr. to add a column in Reditor that will allow you to do that?

I did it via PM :wink:
©roke

Postby anastasis16 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:29 am

©roke wrote:
Leftos wrote:Are the offsets regarding shoes standard in a roster, are they documented? Why not ask Vlad Zola Jr. to add a column in Reditor that will allow you to do that?

I did it via PM :wink:

good! I'd love to hear what he thinks, but if he doesn't approve the request then I guess we'll have to be content with this somewhat excruciating way, and I'm not referring to both ©roke and joey1128, thx anyway (Y)
anastasis16

Postby leo_95 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:30 am

Wow that's great, now we can assign pshoes to guys like Ray Allen.
leo_95

Postby fumanchu on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:46 am

i tried this but i think i did something wrong coz i lost the player after this....had to reload my backup roster
:twisted:
fumanchu
D' Energizer

Postby Vl@d Zola Jr. on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:00 am

anastasis16 wrote:good! I'd love to hear what he thinks, but if he doesn't approve the request then I guess we'll have to be content with this somewhat excruciating way, and I'm not referring to both ©roke and joey1128, thx anyway (Y)

I'm in. Probably, this will be included into the next release, though the release will be not major, but rather a bug fixing and polishing one.
Vl@d Zola Jr.
Contributor
Contributor

Postby anastasis16 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:49 am

Vl@d Zola Jr. wrote:
anastasis16 wrote:good! I'd love to hear what he thinks, but if he doesn't approve the request then I guess we'll have to be content with this somewhat excruciating way, and I'm not referring to both ©roke and joey1128, thx anyway (Y)

I'm in. Probably, this will be included into the next release, though the release will be not major, but rather a bug fixing and polishing one.

good news then.. please check ur PM :cool:
anastasis16

Postby kudraman on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:01 am

can somebody please give me link for this trainer
kudraman

Postby ©roke on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:02 am

kudraman wrote:can somebody please give me link for this trainer

You can download it on this thread: viewtopic.php?f=143&t=82611
©roke

Postby ©roke on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:21 am

I've just found out how to choose between low, mid or hi tops. I know this might not be too important to many people, but I'm kind of a sneaker freak, and it's HUGE for me, lol.

So the only thing we have to do to choose the size of the shoe is select a shoe with the size that we want.

For example, if I want Derek Fisher to wear low tops, I have to assign him the Zoom Kobe IV model (one of the very few low tops in the game). As long as I keep the two squares above the shoe model, he will wear his pshoes. The same thing happens with hi tops. I just have to assign him a hi top model (LeBron 8 for example).

It takes work, but its really easy.

Here you have a list of all the models in the game, with their proper sizes
©roke

Postby 123rockstar on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:51 am

©roke wrote:As long as I keep the two squares above the shoe model, he will wear his pshoes.

[Question 1]
Can you explain more what is the "two squares above" means bro? :D This is exciting as I wanted D. Fisher, C. Paul and etc wearing clear lowtops. Image

[Question 2]
Also bro, when you say "Change any player shoes back to pshoes", do you mean that I can make Kobe wear pshoes? Image My aim for which is, (eg. beasley) a player locked to Adidas brand, to wear Jordans shoes. Also, I want Kobe to be free from just wearing Nike, I want him to wear Adidas like before also. :D

[Question 3]
Third, Ive assigned Kobe a modded shoe and named it nshoe_ingame_1152, but nothing happens.
Suggetions ive already did but failed:
    ☻I checked inside "Edit player" and he is wearing "Zoom Kobe VII System"...but not showing the modded shoes.
    ☻I restarted the game, still the modded shoes are not showing.
    ☻I tried assigning Kobe another shoes (no saving yet) and went back again to Zoom Kobe, then save. (sometimes this works for other players but not for Kobe)

Do you have other suggestions that worked for you? Coz Kobe System VII by 2k is not good :( Please help bro
123rockstar
Contributor
Contributor

Postby ©roke on Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:19 am

123rockstar wrote:
©roke wrote:As long as I keep the two squares above the shoe model, he will wear his pshoes.

[Question 1]
Can you explain more what is the "two squares above" means bro? :D This is exciting as I wanted D. Fisher, C. Paul and etc wearing clear lowtops. Image

[Question 2]
Also bro, when you say "Change any player shoes back to pshoes", do you mean that I can make Kobe wear pshoes? Image My aim for which is, (eg. beasley) a player locked to Adidas brand, to wear Jordans shoes. Also, I want Kobe to be free from just wearing Nike, I want him to wear Adidas like before also. :D

[Question 3]
Third, Ive assigned Kobe a modded shoe and named it nshoe_ingame_1152, but nothing happens.
Suggetions ive already did but failed:
    ☻I checked inside "Edit player" and he is wearing "Zoom Kobe VII System"...but not showing the modded shoes.
    ☻I restarted the game, still the modded shoes are not showing.
    ☻I tried assigning Kobe another shoes (no saving yet) and went back again to Zoom Kobe, then save. (sometimes this works for other players but not for Kobe)

Do you have other suggestions that worked for you? Coz Kobe System VII by 2k is not good :( Please help bro

Question 1
If you check the pics, you can see that I don't have chinesse language in my computer, so I can only see a couple of squares (just above the shoe model in the trainer).

Question 2
Absolutely. You can put pshoes on ANY player. You can make Kobe wearing Adidas with REditor or with the trainer (or with a pshoe).

Question 3
I'm not sure why that is happening to you. Do you have online data? You need some new files for the latest nshoes.

Oh, and you can download some amazing Kobe VII's in HD right in this forum. I don't remember the creator, though. Sorry about that.
©roke

Postby 123rockstar on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:33 am

Thanks bro. I kinda get what you mean. :D
123rockstar
Contributor
Contributor

Postby yonly1ME on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:09 pm

How do you change pshoes with reditor (if possible)? I downloaded the real shoes system but I don't want to go through each player and give him their pshoe
yonly1ME

Postby vLad`osSs on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:52 pm

When I click on the Fantasy Genius, nothing happens! I can not get to the next section. Who knows what is the reason?
vLad`osSs

Return to NBA 2K12 Tutorials & FAQs