davoor's roster: FINAL UPDATE (21.8) & COMPLETE UPDATE

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

davoor's roster: FINAL UPDATE (21.8) & COMPLETE UPDATE

Postby davoor on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:30 am

davoor's roster - COMPLETE UPDATE
*for the final update (final version) look a little lower in this post or on page 5

For all the changes look through the descriptions for each version (Y)

Download links (only managed to upload to Gamefront and Sendspace - the limit on Mediafire is 200mb...):

Gamefront
DaRoster - COMPLETE UPDATE (294mb)

Sendspace
DaRoster - COMPLETE UPDATE (294mb)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davoor's roster: FINAL UPDATE (21.8)**this is for everyone who downloaded version by version

Changes:
1) Up to date moves
2) A few jumpshots changed
3) The Olympic arena as the home arena for the 2012 USA team (the stadium file is from the Fiba mod, the floor was made by a8796961) and also proper jerseys (without the blue or the red in the back of the shorts - made by xiaotaitai)
4) Fixed skintones for some rookies so the leg skin matches the color of the arms and the face as closely as possible
5) Jay Triano made the assistant coach of the Blazers, Jim O'Brian as the assistant coach of the Mavs and I also included the Monyt Williams extension

Big thanks to DukeW74 for all the help with all the editing he made (Y)
I hope I managed to fix the major problems that were in the roster. I'm going on a one week vacation now and also there aren't as many moves as there were before so I think this is the right time to release the final update. However I will probably return to making roster updates in 2k13.
Take care and thanks for downloading my roster upadtes. (Y)

Download links:

Gamefront
DaRoster FINAL UPDATE (21.8)

Sendspace

Mediafire

Image Image Image -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davoor's roster update v4.2 (17.8)

Changes:
1) Up to date moves
2) Adapted playbooks
3) Changed the numbers for the players in the Howard deal
4) CF's for Barton, Plumlee, Fournier by koresh

Thanks to DukeW74 for the help (Y)

Download links (updated as of 21:10 CET):

Gamefront
DaRoster (17.8) v4.2

Sendspace
DaRoster (17.8) v4.2

Mediafire
DaRoster (17.8) v4.2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davoor's roster update v4.1 (11.8) The end of Dwightmare

Changes:
1) Completed the Dwight Howard trade: Howard, Duhon, Earl Clark to the Lakers; Iguodala to the Nuggets; Bynum, JRich to the 76ers; Afflalo, Harrington, Harkless, Vucevic, Eyenga, McRoberts
2) Meeks signs with the Lakers, Jermaine O'Neal signs with the Suns
3) Terry Stotts apointed as the new head coach for the Portland Trail Blazers
4) Updated some portraits

Again thanks to DukeW74 (Y)

Download links:

Gamefront
DaRoster (11.8) v4.1

Sendspace
DaRoster (11.8) v4.1

Mediafire
DaRoster (11.8) v4.1

Image Image Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davoor's roster update v4 (6.8) Dream Team update

Changes:
1) Colleges are fixed
2) All-star and rookie challenge teams are fixed
3) Messed up boxscores in association are fixed
3) Added the 92 Dream Team... Now you can play the two USA teams against each other (don't know who made the jerseys, I took the court from the FIBA mod, logos by me)
4) Added and updated some portraits
5) Up to date moves, signings

Again a huge huge thanks to DukeW74 (he's always ready to help with everything) (Y) (Y)

Download links:

Gamefront
DaRoster (6.8) v4 Dream Team added

Sendspace

Mediafire

Image Image Image
davoor's roster update v3 (1.8) USAB update

Changes:
1) Fixed My Player
2) Fixed Hall of Fame
3) Team USA added with this years Olympic roster (current jerseys made by Tha King; I don't know who made the retro jerseys, court made by AmaroWaade, crowd also by Tha King (I think), logos made by me)
4) Added CF for Kent Bazemore by Kieran, Mike Scott and Kevin Murphy made by tree55292
5) Up to date moves, signings

A huge thanks to DukeW74 (helped a lot and I mean a lot with USAB, he also fixed My Player and the Hall of Fame), Leftos (helped with editing the CAP headshapes) and Albys (helped with editing some player stats). Again I'm greatful to all of you, you really helped a lot (Y)

Download links:

Gamefront
DaRoster (1.8) v3 USAB

Sendspace
DaRoster (1.8) v3 USAB

Mediafire
DaRoster (1.8) v3 USAB

Image Image Image
davoor's roster v2.1 (27.7) UPDATE

Changes:
1) Brooklyn has the right team colors
2) The right jerseys for Brooklyn by rflo 99
2) The ASA_ID has been resolved, so now you won't have two players showing up with the same stats
3) Up to date signings, trades (Kirilenko's not in Minnestota yet as it still hasn't been official)
4) CF's for Andrew Nicholson and Kyle O'Quinn by The Awesome, and CF'S for D.J. Kennedy and Jerome Dyson (sorry but I don't know who they were made by)

Again a big thanks to DukeW74 as he helped a lot with editing the ASA_ID stuff and also edited the Brooklyn colors.

Download links:

Gamefront
DaRoster (27.7) v2.1

Sendspace
DaRoster (27.7) v2.1

Mediafire
DaRoster (27.7) v2.1

davoor's roster v2 (24.7) UPDATE

Changes made:
1) all the signings up to date and updated contracts
2) the Nets are finally in Brooklyn
3) coaching changes
4) many other changes

!!!More details on page 2!!!!

Here are the download links:

Gamefront
DaRoster (24.7) v2

Sendspace
DaRoster (24.7) v2

Mediafire
DaRoster (24.7) v2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
19.7 UPDATE:
DaRoster (19.7) v1.1

I have fixed quite a few contracts and made a few moves that have been made in the last 24 hours. Hope you like it...
I'll release a new update in the next 5-7 days.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davoor's roster v1 (18.7)
I decided to make a roster with all the moves that were made since the draft. This roster is based on Kova's last update.
1) None of the cyberface files are mine... some of them are from champion's draft, some (Shved, Claver, Teletovic, Prigioni, Freeland, De Colo) are from the Euroleague and FIBA mode, some are made by tree55292 (Harkless, Fournier, Hamilton) also CFs for Hummel, Melo, Crowder, Sacre, Jenkins, James, Denmon were made by Kieran.
2) Almost all the rookies have their own portraits (well a few 2nd rounders don't). The portraits are based on the last update of the ESPN portraits by sasha104. I have made a few of the portraits myself (Davis, MKG, Waiters, Valanciunas, Rivers, Beal and a few more) and added a few that Asder had in his update.
3) All the contracts are updated(some players that are FA's are still with their respective teams and have a contract for 0$ as the requirement is for a team to have a 12 player roster) and all the moves made till today are included(Jeremy Lin to Houston included). Also all salaries for all the players are correct (the yearly salaries for some players aren't but the total for all the contract years is correct) and the European player that were drafted in the 2nd round are in the FA pool as they will most likely stay in Europe for a few years.

Again thanks to all the patchers that made the CFs, and like I said this is just an update that brings all the files together for a complete roster that is up to date, the only thing missing is Mike Dunlop as the coach of the Bobcats and also the Nets are still in New Jersey so if someone that has the full Reditor would be kind enough to change that and send it to me I would be very happy!

I hope you guys will be satisfied with the roster, but if there is anything that needs fixing just say and I'll fix it.

Here the download link:

Gamefront
DaRoster (18.7) v1

Mediafire
DaRoster (18.7) v1

Screenshots:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by davoor on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:43 am, edited 64 times in total.
davoor

Re: DaRoster (18.7) update

Postby Rangez on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:41 am

are you going to continue making the rosters better? like are you going to update them more frequently?
°°°°°Rangez°°°°°
I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
Michael Jordan
NBA 2k Montage/Mix Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mr2KImpossible
NBA Real Life Mixes: http://www.youtube.com/user/TdotPrid3
Comment, Rate and Subscribe! :)
Rangez

Postby davoor on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:43 am

Rangez wrote:are you going to continue making the rosters better? like are you going to update them more frequently?

I'll probably update them weekly till the start of September, maybe sometimes daily if a lot of moves are made (Y)
davoor

Postby Rangez on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:46 am

davoor wrote:
Rangez wrote:are you going to continue making the rosters better? like are you going to update them more frequently?

I'll probably update them weekly till the start of September, maybe sometimes daily if a lot of moves will be made (Y)

Alright ill download this for sure. But one request when you upload. If you just moved players around just please put the roster because like the Ultimate Base Roster I dont want to download everything again and again and keep downloading a huge size over and over again.
°°°°°Rangez°°°°°
I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
Michael Jordan
Rangez

Postby davoor on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:50 am

Rangez wrote:
davoor wrote:

I'll probably update them weekly till the start of September, maybe sometimes daily if a lot of moves will be made (Y)

Alright ill download this for sure. But one request when you upload. If you just moved players around just please put the roster because like the Ultimate Base Roster I dont want to download everything again and again and keep downloading a huge size over and over again.

When I'll update the roster I'll post just the roster file, but now you have to download the whole package so you'll have all the portraits and the CF's.
davoor

Postby Rangez on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:52 am

davoor wrote:
Rangez wrote:
davoor wrote:

When I'll update the roster I'll post just the roster file, but now you have to download the whole package so you'll have all the portraits and the CF's.

Yea its downloading now. Like when you upload you should just add the updated stuff with the updated roster and just be like you need the other files from v18.7 or whtever
°°°°°Rangez°°°°°
Michael Jordan
Rangez

Postby Sanada.K on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:15 am

Nice.
Sanada.K

Postby Rhenel_04 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:16 am

im gonna try this one. . feed back after . thanx for this :D
Rhenel_04

Re: davoor's roster update (18.7)

Postby Rangez on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:21 am

Played a game with it and Im loving it!
°°°°°Rangez°°°°°
Michael Jordan
Rangez

Postby xerion on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:42 am

Gonna try this one out right now!
xerion

Postby Onisak on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:06 am

Bravo, super roster :). Trenutno najbolj kompleten 2012/2013 roster... Hvala!
Onisak

Postby Rosque on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:38 am

This is THE website for contract salaries.. http://www.hoopsworld.com/atlanta-hawks-team-salary On the right you have menu for teams.
Rosque

Postby davoor on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:31 am

Rosque wrote:This is THE website for contract salaries.. http://www.hoopsworld.com/atlanta-hawks-team-salary On the right you have menu for teams.

I know. Also hoopshype is good too. I'm going to go to sleep now and tomorrow when I wake up I'll release an update with some salaries fixed and some moves that were made.
davoor

Postby Rosque on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:38 am

In case you didn't know ;) Thanks for this awesome roster mate :)

I just realised you are my country-neighbor. :D
Rosque

Postby ezpkns34 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:05 am

davoor wrote:
Rosque wrote:This is THE website for contract salaries.. http://www.hoopsworld.com/atlanta-hawks-team-salary On the right you have menu for teams.

I know. Also hoopshype is good too. I'm going to go to sleep now and tomorrow when I wake up I'll release an update with some salaries fixed and some moves that were made.

http://www.spotrac.com/nba/ is a good one for contracts as well
ezpkns34

Re: davoor's roster NEW UPDATE (19.7)

Postby davoor on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Update 19.7.2012

I have fixed quite a few contracts and made a few moves that have been made in the last 24 hours. Hope you like it...
I'll release a new update in the next 5-7 days.
And again the only thing missing in this roster is that Mike Dunlop isn't the coach of the Bobcats yet and the Nets are still in New Jersey not Brooklyn. So I someone with the full Reditor would be kind enough to help make those changes it would be really great!

Here's the link (just the roster):
DaRoster (19.7)

Image Image Image
Last edited by davoor on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
davoor

Postby Onisak on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:40 pm

(Y) (Y)
Onisak

Postby xerion on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:41 am

Very good, just one mistake in portraits, Memphis Grizzlies' Josh Selby has portrait of Darrell Arthur. Plus, Pargo has no CF for me.

Thanks for awesome rosters though!
xerion

Postby Rosque on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:58 am

@ Xerion Download this cyberface http://www.moddingway.com/file/25498.html
Rosque

Postby davoor on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:19 am

Rosque wrote:@ Xerion Download this cyberface http://www.moddingway.com/file/25498.html

Download that CF and rename it png8002.iff (Y)
davoor

Postby Rangez on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:32 am

Thanks bro, Best rosters!
°°°°°Rangez°°°°°
Michael Jordan
Rangez

Postby jp10_pogi on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:46 am

so i think, this has an adavantage over the UBR... what can you say about that? ill try this one... and a good idea to update and upload the roster only after trades... not the whole bunch stuff (like very :shock: )
Don't Criticize, HYPERize!
jp10_pogi

Postby Rosque on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:53 am

What sliders do you recommend with these? Because I played against Clippers and they shot 70 percent and had 70 points with 2 quarters to go. I shoot around 50 percent always and that's not problem.
Rosque

Postby Rangez on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:57 am

I use the FIBA sliders and its amazing!
°°°°°Rangez°°°°°
Michael Jordan
Rangez

Postby Rosque on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:02 am

Could you upload it? I don't feel like downloading whole FIBA patch just for sliders.
Rosque

Postby xerion on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:07 am

I would love some sliders for multiplayer 5 min quarter games... that would be super addition to this roster!
xerion

Postby fwks on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:54 am

can u update the rookie showcase roster with 2012 draft pick??
fwks

Postby ivan02891 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:59 pm

some players shoes is white? what could be the reason of it?
ivan02891

Postby free24ride1 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:25 pm

ivan02891 wrote:some players shoes is white? what could be the reason of it?

you need to download the latest online data
free24ride1

Postby ivan02891 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:51 pm

where i can download that?
ivan02891

Postby DukeW74 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Mike Dunlop added as the coach of the Bobcats. Changed NJ Nets to Brooklyn Nets.

No cyberface or portrait for Mike Dunlop, he uses generic, also no editing as far as teaching grades were done.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DukeW74

Postby DukeW74 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:17 pm

ivan02891 wrote:where i can download that?

Official NBA 2K12 Roster Update & Online Data
DukeW74

Postby bigt_24_r on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:26 pm

can anybody edit the teams colors back to original. Thanks
bigt_24_r

Postby davoor on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:17 pm

DukeW74 wrote:Mike Dunlop added as the coach of the Bobcats. Changed NJ Nets to Brooklyn Nets.

No cyberface or portrait for Mike Dunlop, he uses generic, also no editing as far as teaching grades were done.

Thanks man. I'll try to make a Dunlop portrait and include it in the next release (Y)
davoor

Postby DukeW74 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:21 pm

My Pleasure sir.
DukeW74

Postby Durant35 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:47 am

Crashes and disappears when I save. :( Please fix.
Click the pic!

THUNDER UP II: RESTART

an Oklahoma City Thunder Association
Durant35

Postby davoor on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:01 am

Durant35 wrote:Crashes and disappears when I save. :( Please fix.

Try saving the roster without the brackets and dots in the name, I think that should fix your disappearing problem.
davoor

Postby xerion on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:06 am

Could you fix Selby's portrait please? I have found no other bug though so it's very good rosters man!!
xerion

Postby davoor on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:10 am

xerion wrote:Could you fix Selby's portrait please? I have found no other bug though so it's very good rosters man!!

Already have. Will be in the next release (Y)
davoor

Postby intruda on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:47 am

whats damian lillard cf number? Ive came up with 1105 and 557 but nothing happens when I change the iff file. Just trying to add him with tats.
intruda

Postby davoor on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:50 am

intruda wrote:whats damian lillard cf number? Ive came up with 1105 and 557 but nothing happens when I change the iff file. Just trying to add him with tats.

It's 2242. Hope that helps.
davoor

Postby intruda on Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:04 am

davoor wrote:
intruda wrote:whats damian lillard cf number? Ive came up with 1105 and 557 but nothing happens when I change the iff file. Just trying to add him with tats.

It's 2242. Hope that helps.

Thank you very much.
intruda

Postby DukeW74 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Here you go davoor
Last edited by DukeW74 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
DukeW74

Postby jp10_pogi on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:26 am

waiting for the next version!!! very nice really :o
Don't Criticize, HYPERize!
jp10_pogi

Postby BobcatsThunderBulls on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:32 am

I was reading up on Kova's roster and I noticed there was a problem with Delonte West and Rip Hamilton making the game crash. Do you know whether or not that has been fixed?
BobcatsThunderBulls

Postby rovict02 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:37 am

I like it when i found out that Jonas rating is 73 like in Fiba rating..I think its more realistic.Because other make jonas into 67 or something like that.I dont agree with that..Very good roster..Thanks
rovict02

Postby davoor on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:55 am

BobcatsThunderBulls wrote:I was reading up on Kova's roster and I noticed there was a problem with Delonte West and Rip Hamilton making the game crash. Do you know whether or not that has been fixed?

Doesn't crash for me so it looks like it has been fixed.
davoor

Postby Dez on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:47 pm

Don't know if it's just me or the roster but I started a MP with this roster and played the Rookie Challenge only for it to crash after the first interview question.
Dez

Postby DukeW74 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:32 pm

davoor A couple of things I saw in the roster, they may be intentional but I thought I would bring it to your attention.

These players share the same cyberface ID
Code: Select all
Khris   Middleton   80
Tyshawn Taylor   80

John   Brown   2241
Royce White   2241

Richard Johnson     2242
Damian Lillard     2242

Dennis Jones   8050
Pablo   Prigioni   8050

Lee McDaniel   8051
Victor Claver   8051

Matt   Hall      8100
Aleksey Shved   8100

I couldn't find these faces listed in the roster, most likely old versions that have been replaced ?
png4024.iff
png4025.iff
png4027.iff
png4030.iff
png4031.iff
png4032.iff
png4033.iff
png4035.iff
png4036.iff
png4037.iff
DukeW74

Postby davoor on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:39 pm

DukeW74 wrote:davoor A couple of things I saw in the roster, they may be intentional but I thought I would bring it to your attention.

These players share the same cyberface ID
Khris   Middleton   80
Tyshawn Taylor   80

John   Brown   2241
Royce White   2241

Richard Johnson     2242
Damian Lillard     2242

Dennis Jones   8050
Pablo   Prigioni   8050

Lee McDaniel   8051
Victor Claver   8051

Matt   Hall      8100
Aleksey Shved   8100

I couldn't find these faces listed in the roster, most likely old versions that have been replaced ?
png4024.iff
png4025.iff
png4027.iff
png4030.iff
png4031.iff
png4032.iff
png4033.iff
png4035.iff
png4036.iff
png4037.iff

Those are intentional as guys like John Brown, Richard Johnson, Dennis Jones, Lee McDaniel, Matt Hall have generic CF's by default so it doesn't matter. :D
davoor

Next

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding