NBA LIVE '95 RELEASED ON PAGE 1! NBA ON NBC GLOBAL RELEASED!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 94-95 Super Season Released!!!!!!

Postby retromanas on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:49 am

rayhoops1 wrote:hey guys, don't know if you noticed, but i have a upgraded roster file because the original one i posted, i forgot to change the name call out so players don't be called ABC....

Update Roster File so Annoncer won't call players ABC- http://www.sendspace.com/file/fq32om

yes i saw that in pg1, Thanks (Y)
retromanas

Postby RayHoops1 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:57 am

Yeah i'll make Bullard Zan Tabak. Just have to make a CF of him.

As for th icon, make a shortcut icon of the original 2k icon on your desktop, right click the shortcut icon and go to properties then go to change icon and there you can change it (Y)
RayHoops1

Postby retromanas on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:15 am

rayhoops1 wrote:Yeah i'll make Bullard Zan Tabak. Just have to make a CF of him.

As for th icon, make a shortcut icon of the original 2k icon on your desktop, right click the shortcut icon and go to properties then go to change icon and there you can change it (Y)

Yes Zan Tabak (Y)

Oh so now i will know what is it icon file, thanks for explanation needs to try to do that (Y)

Could you also make an update for Mario Elie (Elie rating only 69? maybe you can update that to a little higher too) and Robert Horry of the Houston Rockets, because they not shooting 3 points shoots when they are wide open. For example: then i play against computer and computer is Houston Rockets team, i leave Elie and Horry wide open from 3 point line, but they just stay in a place or pass, but not shooting from 3, i'm not said that Horry is 3 pointer, but he had momentum to shoot from 3, for Elie he really like to shoot 3 pointers, but i think we know, that they can shoot and can hit those 3's, i think you know what i mean :) if you do that would be very great improve, that same problem with them was in previous version of your mod. So can you make that this time? what do you think?
Last edited by retromanas on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
retromanas

Postby Bird_33 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:25 am

Just installing everything now, lookin forward to playin this..

Ray I'm thinking bout doin the same thing for a 90-91 or 91-92 total conversion if your interested in teamin up?
Bird_33

Postby ryan4889 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:25 am

Just did a run through with each team checking out their courts and they are awesome...love the shoe updates as well!!!...it appears that the 2 all-star teams are the only 2 (for me anyways) that don't load due to dornas...would anyone know which dornas are assigned to the all-star court or if what court i could assign through reditor that would work? no big deal really since i have quite a few games before the all-star break...thanks again ray you da man

edit: ray i heard you were considering doing a global? i have always been on the lookout for a global that was based on old school (one w/out arm sleeves and calf sleeves and the like but including the medium double striped socks that got put on here a while back along with other retro gear)...is this the kind of thing you were thinking about? also, Bird that idea sounds sweet :D ...late 80s and early 90s basketball is where its at
Long live the UBR!
ryan4889

Postby jaelove on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:32 am

the allstar court isnt showing up for me im getting the new modern court
jaelove

Postby RayHoops1 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:07 am

@Broken- i used Elie and Horry's rating from there original ratings off the game but you can always change that bro (Y)

@Bird- sure thing bro, just let me know man (Y) I would love to get a project going with you dude :applaud:

@Hawk- i know you got it my boy (Y) I hope i still have that list for you, i'll keep my fingers crossed lol :facepalm2:

@ryan- yeah i don't know why the dornas is always messing up, that's why i don't like messing with them. the y work perfect for me but for some reason when i send them out they trip out. but to answer your question, to delete them it's 007.iff and 030.iff

@jaelove- the all-star courts are in there bro, don't know why they aren't showing up, i can send them to you and see if that would work?
RayHoops1

Postby jaelove on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:09 am

yeah that would be cool other than that great mod man
jaelove

Postby RayHoops1 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:15 am

thx J (Y)
RayHoops1

Postby jaelove on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:41 am

am I supposed to overwrite anything in the online saves data folder because the shoes look modern and as I stated earlier the allstar court was modern maybe I did something wrong I overwrote all the files in nba2k folder
jaelove

Postby RayHoops1 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:47 am

Yeah Jae maybe you have your online status on Auto update each time start up your game. Do you have that Keep my Mods program that was made by i think Leftos? If not, you would need that, or just delete your online folder in your 2k directory folder. But if you play online alot then i won't delete that Online folder. But still ask around brother, im not quite an expert on the short cuts lol.
RayHoops1

Postby hecmanx on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:33 am

Hey ray.. as for the dornas i noticed every pack of dornas need the .cdf file but in your pack i only see the .iff files.

It should be like this shouldnt it?? :

dorna000.cdf
dorna000.iff
dorna001.cdf
dorna001.iff ETC

In your pack its like this:

dorna000.iff
dorna001.iff
dorna002.iff ETC

The cdf files are required if the dornas are to work. Do you have the cdf dorna files?
hecmanx

Postby RayHoops1 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:44 am

HAWK23 wrote:
hecmanx wrote:Hey ray.. as for the dornas i noticed every pack of dornas need the .cdf file but in your pack i only see the .iff files.

It should be like this shouldnt it?? :

dorna000.cdf
dorna000.iff
dorna001.cdf
dorna001.iff ETC

In your pack its like this:

dorna000.iff
dorna001.iff
dorna002.iff ETC

The cdf files are required if the dornas are to work. Do you have the cdf dorna files?

I'm warning you guys now... if you all start downloading and installing dorna files prepare to severely screw up your NBA2K...

I can make a dornas pack with what i have, no i didn't inculde them, i missed those as well. i was rushing man my bad, i will get on that tonight.....like hawk said if your not sure, be prepared to down this again but it might be the loading problem hex.
RayHoops1

Postby hecmanx on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:44 am

Hi hawk, can you kindly explain how dornas can screw up the game? Asking out of curiosity. Not trying to be a smart ass. :D
hecmanx

Postby Bird_33 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:09 am

rayhoops1 wrote:
@Bird- sure thing bro, just let me know man (Y) I would love to get a project going with you dude :applaud:

awesome man, I'll get at you on pm over the next few days once you sort out any issues that may come up on this mod
Bird_33

Postby retromanas on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:59 pm

@Broken- i used Elie and Horry's rating from there original ratings off the game but you can always change that bro (Y)

how can i make, that Elie could shoot the 3's then he wide open and i play against the Rockets?
retromanas

Postby Bird_33 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:23 pm

HAWK23 wrote:
Bird_33 wrote:
rayhoops1 wrote:

awesome man, I'll get at you on pm over the next few days once you sort out any issues that may come up on this mod

Hey Bird - did you have any of those courts you should share with me so we could add them to the UBR Mod Pack?

Yeah, I had problems with my computer so had to back everything up on a hard drive so I gotta go through it to pick out what I've/and Suirad have done so I'll get everything ready the weekend to send to you. Do you want the dorna art too?
Bird_33

Postby RayHoops1 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Gotcha Hawk. Great dam work bro!
RayHoops1

Postby Billman29 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:31 pm

Saw the Rockets 95-96 court posted in this thread and it actually just has me curious about something as far as editing courts in 2K12.

In 2k10 http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww11 ... on1996.png it was fully possible to render this court properly. In 2K12, it seemingly is not. I'm just curious as to why that is (If you know of course)

Thanks.
Billman29

Postby RayHoops1 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:24 am

broadsun, can you work with send space?
RayHoops1

Postby RayHoops1 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:01 am

Yeah Hawk i really think by sending the cdf dornas files with the iff files might be the reason why some loading issues, but if that was the case then it would have loading problems for every single team you know. But i dunno why it's like that.
RayHoops1

Postby suirad on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:10 am

Bird_33 wrote:
HAWK23 wrote:
Bird_33 wrote:
rayhoops1 wrote:

Hey Bird - did you have any of those courts you should share with me so we could add them to the UBR Mod Pack?

Yeah, I had problems with my computer so had to back everything up on a hard drive so I gotta go through it to pick out what I've/and Suirad have done so I'll get everything ready the weekend to send to you. Do you want the dorna art too?

i would like to try everything u made fam so even if u dont send to hawk everything please send to me in pm zip (Y)
suirad

Postby Bird_33 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:05 am

HAWK23 wrote:
Bird_33 wrote:
HAWK23 wrote:
Bird_33 wrote:
rayhoops1 wrote:

No problem man - Suirad already sent me his stuff... he was looking for you (I think he thought you disappeared). Go ahead and send me everything you've got including dornas... I saw some of the ones you did and they were excellent... they do, however, make me nervous because I don't want to have any never-ending loading screen issues... have you tested them? Have things worked with them? Shoot me a PM once you get everything together!

I had no loading issues, my only issues were when I used an existing dorna file (i.e dorna001) to change the file number of it to a new one and add new art i found when I imported the new art it would for some reason change dorna001's art file too which was frustrating but when I sent Suirad the art n he did the same thing he said it doesnt change on his computer so I will send him the art n he can do the importing n we can test them then

[/quote]
i would like to try everything u made fam so even if u dont send to hawk everything please send to me in pm zip (Y)[/quote]

Yeah man I'll get things moving again asap like we were doin originally, my bad I been busy plus my computer had some issues but we'll finish what we started
Bird_33

94-95 Super Season Released Update 1-4-13

Postby RayHoops1 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:56 am

Updates-

Bullard replaced with Zan Tabak also portrait update
Added Orlando Magic Alts
Fix Don MacLean ratings and leg color
Added Bo Outlaw
Dornas Pack: Please let me know if these cause the loading problem for those few teams

Roster File: Saves Folder: http://www.gamefront.com/files/22817441 ... update.rar
Portrait/Players/Uniform update: NBA 2K Folder: http://www.gamefront.com/files/22817497 ... update.rar
Dornas: NBA 2K Folder: http://www.gamefront.com/files/22817501/Dornas.rar
Hornets Alts: Thanks Mike Makaveli: http://www.mediafire.com/?kpb42hd4302m3yu
Last edited by RayHoops1 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
RayHoops1

Postby IronMike on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:57 am

Ray, I think i might have that Hornets Alt - send me a PM!
#FREEMEEKMILL
IronMike
0-100 Real Quick

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding