UBR Expansion Retro Teams Paks! - NIB Pak V11 Released!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: UBR Expansion Retro Teams Paks!

Postby NIB on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:11 am

King and Oldtmmer i'm very happy and honored to receive your kind words and stories. :bowdown2:

You two are part of this, no doubts!
I'll keep working for you and to reach our gold. :D
ATECUBANOS...
Yesterday... Carried the Piano - Today, Right Now... Playing the Piano - Tomorrow... Will Listen the Piano.

Working Here, Working There... Working Everywhere!

"Michael, you're not doing today! You ain't go doing today!!" - Dennis Rodman
NIB

Postby NIB on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:38 am

Does anyone knows how to import a 11 team roster??? If someone does, please subscribe to me... Cause if not, i'll do it my own way to solve this.
ATECUBANOS...
Yesterday... Carried the Piano - Today, Right Now... Playing the Piano - Tomorrow... Will Listen the Piano.

NIB

Postby NIB on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:20 am

Updating...

1) 1953 Minneapolis Lakers (NBA Back to Back Champions again)
2) 1954 Minneapolis Lakers (First Ever Three Peat NBA Champs – Mikan’s Rules!)
3) 1954 Syracuse Nationals (Finalists)
4) 1956 Fort Wayne Pistons (Yardley on the Finals for the second straight year)
5) 1956 St. Louis Hawks (Pettit First MVP award)
6) 1957 St. Louis Hawks (Pettit so close to win at all)
7) 1958 Boston Celtics (Second place??? Can even imagine this? Russell First MVP Season)
8) 1959 Minneapolis Lakers (Historical customer... heheheheh)
9) 1959 St. Louis Hawks (Pettit second MVP prize)
10) 1959 Boston Celtics (NBA Champions again)
11) 1960 St. Louis Hawks (Finalists once again)
12) 1960 Philadelphia Warriors (Wilt the Stilt, the Big Dipper first ever MVP, wow!)
13) 1961 Boston Celtics (NBA Champions again and again – Russell at his prime! MVP again!)
14) 1961 St Louis Hawks (Loss again in the Finals)
15) 1962 Los Angeles Lakers (Finalists)
16) 1962 Boston Celtics (NBA Champions again and again and again OMG! Russell’s Back to Back MVP... his third time!)
17) 1963 Boston Celtics (Havlicek's rookie year, Ramsey, Lovellette, Rus Three Peat MVP, Hondo and the Last Hurrah for Cousy)
18) 1963 Los Angeles Lakers (Finalists again)
19) 1964 Cincinnati Royals (Oscar MVP Season and Lucas)
20) 1964 San Francisco Warriors (Wilt Chamberlain and Nate Thurmond, went to Finals)
21) 1965 Cincinnati Royals (Jerry Lucas 2nd season, Happy Hairston rookie year)
22) 1966 Boston Celtics (NBA Champions)
23) 1966 Los Angeles Lakers (Finalists)
24) 1967 Cincinnati Royals (Oscar, Lucas, Happy, Jon McGlockin, Bob Love rookie yr)
25) 1967 St. Louis Hawks (Lenny Wilkens, Bill Bridges, Zelmo Beaty, Lou Hudson outstanding rookie year, Richie Guerin last full season (player/coach), Joe Caldwell, Paul Silas, Dick Snyder rookie season, went to western finals)
26) 1968 Boston Celtics (NBA Champs)
27) 1968 New York Knicks (Willis Reed, Walt Bellamy, Dick Van Arsdale, Dick Barnett, Cazzie Russell, Walt Frazier & Bill Bradley rookie year, Phil Jackson's rookie yr too)
28) 1968 Philadelphia Sixers (Wilt Third Straight MVP)
29) 1968 Los Angeles Lakers (Vice Finalists again)
30) 1969 Los Angeles Lakers (Chamberlain, Jerry West Finals MVP for the “logo man”, and Elgin Baylor in their prime)
31) 1970 Phoenix Suns (Connie Hawkins, Gail Goodrich, Dick Van Arsdale, Paul Silas, Dick Snyder)
32) 1970 Cincinnati Royals (Oscar, Lucas, Tom Van Arsdale, Norm Van Lier rookie season, Bob Cousy comes out of retirement (player/coach), Johnny Green)
33) 1971 Baltimore Bullets (Finalists)
34) 1971 Philadelphia 76ers (Billy Cunningham,Hal Greer, Archie Clark, Bailey Howell)
35) 1971 San Francisco Warriors (Nate Thurmond, Jerry Lucas, Jeff Mullins, no Rick Barry went to ABA)
36) 1972 Phoenix Suns (Hawkins, Dick Van Arsdale, Charlie Scott, Paul Silas)
37) 1972 Milwaukee Bucks (Kareem 2nd MVP award)
38) 1972 Seattle Sonics (Spencer Haywood, Lenny Wilkens, Dick Snyder)
39) 1973 Kansas City-Omaha Kings (Tiny Archibald)
40) 1973 Los Angeles Lakers (Runners Up)
41) 1974 New York Knicks (way better than 1977 that patch has)
42) 1974 Milwaukee Bucks (Runners Up, Kareem 3rd MVP)
43) 1975 Seattle Sonics (Haywood)
44) 1975 Kansas City-Omaha Kings (Tiny, Jimmie Walker (Jalen Rose's dad) and a baller, Scott Wedman, Mike D'Antoni)
45) 1975 Washington Bullets (Runners Up)
46) 1976 Los Angeles Lakers (Kareem 4th MVP award)
47) 1976 Washington Bullets (added Dave Bing, Truck Robinson much better sophmore season)
48) 1976 Golden State Warriors (Gus Williams rookie year, best record in the league)
49) 1977 Los Angeles Lakers (Kareem 5th MVP award)
50) 1977 Denver Nuggets (Dan Issel, Thompson)
51) 1977 Houston Rockets (Moses, Murphy)
52) 1978 Denver Nuggets (request)
53) 1978 Portland Trail Blazers (Bill Walton’s 1st MVP award)
54) 1978 San Antonio Spurs (Gervin, Kenon)
55) 1978 New Orleans Jazz (Maravich, Truck Robinson leads league in rebounding, assorted other cool 70's play)
56) 1978 Los Angeles Lakers (Kareem, Adrian Dantley, Lou Hudson, Norm Nixon, Jamaal Wilkes, Charlie Scott)
57) 1979 Houston Rockets (Moses Malone 1st MVP)
58) 1979 San Antonio Spurs (request)
59) 1979 Phoenix Suns (Westphal, Davis)
60) 1979 Washington Bullets (Runners Up)

Tomorrow i'll finally release a new version of my pak... Lots of work to put these guys together, and two surprise teams for the fans of good basketball, believe me, i study them to exhaustion to made the roster, only one phrase to say: Showtime against Pride! :D

NOW PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING: THE 1959 KNICKS GOT BE CHANGED TO THE 1957 KNICKS!!!

So, when downloading this new version, please copy all the teams inside the pak to your saves folders and erase the 1959 Knicks, i got confuse when making so many knickbockers teams that i made all the roster for the 57 team but name as 59! :?

Sorry for the little mistake, but be cool, now everything is fixed properly! :D
ATECUBANOS...

NIB

Postby NIB on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Ok guys, a lot of effort and some new teams, the Nib Pak v5: http://www.mediafire.com/?ajdp0hexzo4jmbs#!

i'll get a little indoor work/rest (exhile is the right word for me in all senses :D)... Then i'll try to come back for a final release.
Cross Fingers!! (Y)

Take care all,
Nib :D
ATECUBANOS...

NIB

Postby hungbear112 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:46 pm

NIB wrote:Ok guys, a lot of effort and some new teams, the Nib Pak v5: http://www.mediafire.com/?ajdp0hexzo4jmbs#!

i'll get a little indoor work/rest (exhile is the right word for me in all senses :D)... Then i'll try to come back for a final release.
Cross Fingers!! (Y)

Take care all,
Nib :D

A final release!? It means all teams in the list are released? Can't wait for it!! Great work, NIB! :bowdown:
hungbear112

Postby NIB on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:02 pm

Yep, and i was thinking about some surprise down the road... My time here is beginning to end and it's time to move on. (Y)

I got some stuff (players to come out to a conclusion, sixty teams waiting resume, and few issues to deal, but this weekend i'll come with something new, or at least try to. A lot of new work and time is becoming rare.

But be cool, i'm working... :D
ATECUBANOS...

NIB

Postby hungbear112 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:20 pm

NIB wrote:Yep, and i was thinking about some surprise down the road... My time here is beginning to end and it's time to move on. (Y)

I got some stuff (players to come out to a conclusion, sixty teams waiting resume, and few issues to deal, but this weekend i'll come with something new, or at least try to. A lot of new work and time is becoming rare.

But be cool, i'm working... :D

It's cool! man~~ really appreciate your effort. I will support your patch forever :D
hungbear112

Postby NIB on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:45 am

Ok guys, i'm trying to understand all i got to do to push the UBR to its final limits, and that's probably going overseas to the World outside the NBA.

And more, as Hawk ask for the All Star task i'll implement that on my own pace. Not hurry, running, or any stuff of that crap. I'll do it my way - Frank Sinatra's Way! Heheheh :D

And in Phil's Jackson manner: It's not well done, but i'll be done! (Y)

Two teams arriving this weekend: I extend the All Time United States Team to 20 players, and the All Time Indianapolis Jets-Olympians, combining two extinguish franchises into one to represented them into UBR path, full of Hall of Famers too! So... Much respect :bowdown2:

No need for listages right now, as there are new teams, i prefer to do some stuff and then announce the final list. Hundreds of new players and stuff to come. See ya! (Y)
ATECUBANOS...

NIB

Postby NIB on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:22 pm

Sorry guys but i got a terrible news... I lost my edited roster players in the last moment before releasing and have restart all over again.

Yes, a big loss... :( I'm really tired and from now on there will be no more updates until i solve this issue. i'm sorry fellas, but it's what it is.
ATECUBANOS...

NIB

Postby hungbear112 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:47 pm

NIB wrote:Sorry guys but i got a terrible news... I lost my edited roster players in the last moment before releasing and have restart all over again.

Yes, a big loss... :( I'm really tired and from now on there will be no more updates until i solve this issue. i'm sorry fellas, but it's what it is.

It's really a sad news. Please don't give up this patch, NIB. I know it is really time-consuming for doing this but I can wait for it. Hope you can solve this issue :D
hungbear112

Postby Reddwarf33 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:05 pm

Don't you hate it when that happens, NIB :(

I feel for you my friend cos I had something similar happen to me in my Ultimate 80's roster. Have a break and start again with renewed vigour when you are ready. :)
Reddwarf33

Postby NIB on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Thx guys for the support (Y)

I checked it all again this morning, and as there is no signs of recuperation, i got do it all again - ressarches, notes, gears, database, photos, etc...

My wish right now is to sit down and cry... :facepalm2:
ATECUBANOS...

NIB

Postby sevin0seven on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:57 am

NIB wrote:My wish right now is to sit down and cry... :facepalm2:

...everything will be alright, my friend.
"Every basketball player doesn't have to learn the exact same move. Imagination and creativity separates you from others. Dare to be different!" - Rod Strickland
sevin0seven

Postby NIB on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:17 pm

Hehehehe, Thanks Sev! You made me laugh again! :mrgreen:
I really love you man! :fruity: :hump: :facepalm:

Now, seriously, Boss (Hawk), i saved almost 150 players into a .ros file yesterday, with almost 15 squads done... When i finished to edit their gears in the game and go to save it, the game crashes to the desktop. And the files desapears... ???

I wake up in the morning and try with my dad to think about what we can do to restore that file, but it's pointless at all. We tried to ressarch ways through out the windows, the WEB and using DOS (believe it can works)... But God's will is to test my stranks, and what doesn't kill us, make us stronger and i'll keep and extending my work.

So good news, sometimes God closes a door and opens a window for us, i will extend my team list, but let me first made all my old ressarches to try to rescue at least my basis. After that i'll move on and make the extension better then before. I PROMESS! :D

So, don't worry Bear, Hawk, Sev, Red... Everybody! My time here is not over yet and i'll restart and finish what i promess above!
Wish me better luck this time. :D
ATECUBANOS...

NIB

Postby hungbear112 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:56 pm

NIB wrote:Hehehehe, Thanks Sev! You made me laugh again! :mrgreen:
I really love you man! :fruity: :hump: :facepalm:

Now, seriously, Boss (Hawk), i saved almost 150 players into a .ros file yesterday, with almost 15 squads done... When i finished to edit their gears in the game and go to save it, the game crashes to the desktop. And the files desapears... ???

I wake up in the morning and try with my dad to think about what we can do to restore that file, but it's pointless at all. We tried to ressarch ways through out the windows, the WEB and using DOS (believe it can works)... But God's will is to test my stranks, and what doesn't kill us, make us stronger and i'll keep and extending my work.

So good news, sometimes God closes a door and opens a window for us, i will extend my team list, but let me first made all my old ressarches to try to rescue at least my basis. After that i'll move on and make the extension better then before. I PROMESS! :D

So, don't worry Bear, Hawk, Sev, Red... Everybody! My time here is not over yet and i'll restart and finish what i promess above!
Wish me better luck this time. :D

It is nice to see you smile again, NIB~~ And it is a great news that you continue and will further extend your list!

Hopefully the orignal 150 players and 15 squads will appear again and more and more teams come. But this time, backup is needed. Just a friendly remainder :D
hungbear112

Postby NIB on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:20 pm

Thx Bear, i'm going to be a little quiet these days, and start working tomorrow. Got a lot of stuff to do.
ATECUBANOS...

NIB

Postby Ballaboi on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:10 pm

Sorry to hear about all the work being lost. You know how much I was looking forward to your teams. :(
Ballaboi

Postby NIB on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:55 am

I understand Balla, but don't be sad at all, today i'm gonna restart things, and do all i said before, plus more teams and players. :D
ATECUBANOS...

NIB

Postby radas1979 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:59 am

more teams means teams outside the NBA world?:
1980s Aris Salonica
1987 Greece
1987 Milan
1989 Yugosllavia and other teams?
I will submit you then my list!!!!!
radas1979

Postby NIB on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:19 am

Yes... Probably. (Y)

1987 Milan for sure, BUT National Teams not yet! There are many files to remake again, but when the hole UBR Mod Pack is complete doing Nationals won't be so hard, almost anyone can.

I've already have a International list Radas... I understand your demand, but no needs for new ones right now. (Y)
But, it's a free forum you can do almost whatever you want to.
ATECUBANOS...

NIB

Postby hungbear112 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:14 am

It is happy to hear that you work again!!

Keep it up!! :D
hungbear112

Postby NIB on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:04 pm

Thank u all for the kind words, so let's continue... If Massachusetts was Basketball birthplace, Indiana is their holy ground, multiple Hall of Famers and the Greatest Coach ever: John Wooden. So here is our mension to another super retro historical team, the Indianapolis Jets-Olympians (or Hoosiers/Kautskys) (Y)

& The All Time USA Team, here no needs for arguing or any debate, the Best Team Ever in History. Extended to the maximum number of 20 Players or Eagles... You choose! Heheheheh :D

Nib Pak v6: http://www.mediafire.com/?m89yyu8v08dtr58
ATECUBANOS...

NIB

Postby radas1979 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:55 pm

I played the Olympians today and I noticed that Alex Groza and Ed Mikan have very low ratings(bellow 60).You forgot or you punish Groza for the scandal??
radas1979

Postby hungbear112 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:46 am

NIB wrote:Thank u all for the kind words, so let's continue... If Massachusetts was Basketball birthplace, Indiana is their holy ground, multiple Hall of Famers and the Greatest Coach ever: John Wooden. So here is our mension to another super retro historical team, the Indianapolis Jets-Olympians (or Hoosiers/Kautskys) (Y)

& The All Time USA Team, here no needs for arguing or any debate, the Best Team Ever in History. Extended to the maximum number of 20 Players or Eagles... You choose! Heheheheh :D

Nib Pak v6: http://www.mediafire.com/?m89yyu8v08dtr58

Once again, thank you for your great effort, NIB! But I have some questions regarding to this new Pak:

First, when I load the All Time USA Team, still only 15 players in it, but not 20.

Second, when I load the Indianapolis Olympians, the logo shown is the ABA Pacers logo. Moreover, its jerseys are all white.

So, is there anything that I haven't done? Thank you :D
hungbear112

Postby NIB on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:28 pm

No, Radas... I did not punish Groza by the results scandals at his time, i just made them as i think they are. You can change their rates with you wanna, and Ed is Mikan's brother, barely remember at the time, so i decide to make him with lower ratings then "Stretch" and Groza their most recognize centers.

Bear, you gotta install the ABA Project at your 2K12 main folder, to get the "69pacersh" and "69pacersa" jerseys.

The logo is from ABA, and remember guys it's not a excuse of mine, it's just that i'm not the art guy, what you got on these super retro squads, is the Hall of Famers, the team from a remote past and the basis for anyone in the future (wanting or not) develop.

You can transforme freely whatever you want inside them, ok? Don't need to give credits or any thing like this... Hope you understand and still have fun! :D

Bear, i run my 2K12 right now, and US got it the 20 players, don't know what happened to you, please inform me if you still the problem with the file you downloaded.
ATECUBANOS...

NIB

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding