[Tool] Global Editor v0.5.0.1 (Edit Global Lighting)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Tool] Global Editor v0.5 (25 VALUES) (Edit Global Light

Postby 2wz2 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:41 pm

seanjohn1414 wrote:lighting 1 place of lighting in the stadium and also the skins gloss in the body and faces..
lighting 4 is for making the skin more contact to shadows but making it higher makes the skin looks greenish.. i think this is hue and saturation
change not their body...

lighting 4 and 1 must be adjust carefully, or the spot will appeared in skin.
By the way, there are a experient formular to advoid the spot.
The minus of lighting 1 must higher than lighting 4.
What is the real?
2wz2

Postby seanjohn2525 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:19 pm

2wz2 wrote:
seanjohn1414 wrote:mmm.. lighting 7 - 10 doesnt have any changes in game thats for sure...
lighting13 is for the place of shadow in body... change it lower than 2 then your shadow will be under the muscles of the players.. and vice versa....
lighting 14 will change the intense of shadow in the body but you need to edit first the shadow 13 first..
Note that in the global editor some values doesnt change all the parts of players.. some will only change the head and some will only change the body.... and also some players will not be affected of the values.... specially the players like duncan and also for white players.... coz players like them have a different position lighting values.....
example are lighting 18 and 19(66 66 E6 3F 58 55 D5 3F), like kobe's body skin type, that lighting 18 is not followed by lighting 19 but for kobe's head skin type, lighting 18 is followed by lighting 19 if you will see it in hex editor.... so if you change the values of lighting 18 and 19 in global editor only the head of kobe's skin type will change not their body...

Mater SJ1414, thx for ur reply very much.
(1)But I have a problem when I use ur work: superglobal cryptnoym blast v6.3(very good), I found out the player are more lighter and I save the values of that to my own global. But the player not lighter in replay like ur. Why? Do u change some value to make the player's skin lighter more like exposure in replay. Just like lighting 18 make the palyer's skin exposure in gameplay. Is that right? I feel my player are too dark. It is very cool adjust! May u tell me how to make it? THX.
(2)Is there a value changed to make the light in arm different between the pre-global and post-global, If this value can be found, then the lighting in arm can be adjust. I just say maybe, just maybe, do u think about that, nothing but for suggestion. Well done, master u found much lighting effect, I and many friends of mine want to say thx to u. Great work!!!

well, i used global editor to start my project like "The Bourne Project" as a base shadow... then i manually edit the values using hex editor, coz many values in global editor can't edit some values in global that doesnt arrange as in the global editor.. like what you said in the lighting in the arm.. there were some values that doesnt arrange as in the global editor so that's why it did'nt change.. i personaly research about that by trial and error when im starting to learn hex editing at the past 2 months... i know i learn a little bit in hex editing by doing some trial and error ( its not a joke to open and close the game everytime i want to change some lighting values :D )
seanjohn2525

Postby 2wz2 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:11 pm

seanjohn1414 wrote:well, i used global editor to start my project like "The Bourne Project" as a base shadow... then i manually edit the values using hex editor, coz many values in global editor can't edit some values in global that doesnt arrange as in the global editor.. like what you said in the lighting in the arm.. there were some values that doesnt arrange as in the global editor so that's why it did'nt change.. i personaly research about that by trial and error when im starting to learn hex editing at the past 2 months... i know i learn a little bit in hex editing by doing some trial and error ( its not a joke to open and close the game everytime i want to change some lighting values :D )

Wow, it is so cool master, 2 months! Maybe, many pepole like me just want to use the Hex but we have no idea how to? U have the most beautifull and real NBA2K12 graphy in the earth. So great, and I am a little jealousy. Maybe u could wirte a tutorial course to help many helpless men who want a real 2K12 screen and love the NBA much. Any way, thx. And I pm u my new version to ur respect for the values u found. I hope u like it. If u can make the arm more light, that's my glory. Thx again.
What is the real?
2wz2

Postby seanjohn2525 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:54 pm

2wz2 wrote:
seanjohn1414 wrote:well, i used global editor to start my project like "The Bourne Project" as a base shadow... then i manually edit the values using hex editor, coz many values in global editor can't edit some values in global that doesnt arrange as in the global editor.. like what you said in the lighting in the arm.. there were some values that doesnt arrange as in the global editor so that's why it did'nt change.. i personaly research about that by trial and error when im starting to learn hex editing at the past 2 months... i know i learn a little bit in hex editing by doing some trial and error ( its not a joke to open and close the game everytime i want to change some lighting values :D )

Wow, it is so cool master, 2 months! Maybe, many pepole like me just want to use the Hex but we have no idea how to? U have the most beautifull and real NBA2K12 graphy in the earth. So great, and I am a little jealousy. Maybe u could wirte a tutorial course to help many helpless men who want a real 2K12 screen and love the NBA much. Any way, thx. And I pm u my new version to ur respect for the values u found. I hope u like it. If u can make the arm more light, that's my glory. Thx again.

me either.. at first my head wants to explode when i see lots of numbers and letters using hex editor... :D :D ....just dont be surprise at what you will see .... just try to review and dont give up if you really want to learn.. i know im not that good at editing using hex but i manage to survive... if i learn to use it you too will can... just experiment with the values and dont forget to write it down so you will not be lost again...
about the tutorial... i manage to do one but im not good in making tutorial :D :D hope someone can help me to clean it up :D :D here is the link of the thread... viewtopic.php?f=144&t=86629
dont worry bro i see all your work and i think you have an eye for this.. its good bro... just try to go advance and use hex editing and you will be amazed at your work... (Y) (Y)
seanjohn2525

Postby 2wz2 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:41 pm

seanjohn1414 wrote:
2wz2 wrote:

me either.. at first my head wants to explode when i see lots of numbers and letters using hex editor... :D :D ....just dont be surprise at what you will see .... just try to review and dont give up if you really want to learn.. i know im not that good at editing using hex but i manage to survive... if i learn to use it you too will can... just experiment with the values and dont forget to write it down so you will not be lost again...
about the tutorial... i manage to do one but im not good in making tutorial :D :D hope someone can help me to clean it up :D :D here is the link of the thread... viewtopic.php?f=144&t=86629
dont worry bro i see all your work and i think you have an eye for this.. its good bro... just try to go advance and use hex editing and you will be amazed at your work... (Y) (Y)

Thx, master, u r so modest. I get it. I hope I can see u in 2k13! Have a nice day.
What is the real?
2wz2

Re: [Tool] Global Editor v0.5.0.1 (Edit Global Lighting)

Postby AndrEmn on Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:18 pm

is this tool still working on nba2k14 global.? coz when i use the new global i edit it crashes... please help
how i can save this to works fine
http://postimg.org/image/pywimvnl5/
AndrEmn

Postby Kevin on Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:18 pm

AndrEmn wrote:is this tool still working on nba2k14 global.? coz when i use the new global i edit it crashes... please help
how i can save this to works fine
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://postimg.org/image/pywimvnl5/">http://postimg.org/image/pywimvnl5/</a><!-- m -->
Its from 2k12. Wth did you expect?
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby willy666 on Wed May 04, 2016 6:53 pm

Can this tool edit player skin tone for 2k14 ?
Anyone know it,please
willy666

Postby Andrew on Wed May 04, 2016 8:09 pm

As noted above, it's made for NBA 2K12, so compatibility with NBA 2K14 isn't guaranteed (and it doesn't sound like anyone's had any luck with it).
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Previous

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding