Albys Realistic Roster v7.3 (Opening Season) released!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Albys RR5 and 5.1 released!

Postby chicagoRAW on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:06 am

Only issues I've had is with DLeague. Tried to play a game and it just keeps loading. (In Association mode)
chicagoRAW

Postby Rosque on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:26 am

Hey Albys can I use your roster as a base due to amazing tendencies? I plan to change only ratings of players and shooting tendencies. I'll ive you credits, ofcourse. I plan on releasing it so I don't all the work for nothing as I couldn't release it without your permission.
Rosque

Re: Albys RR 1.3 "Albys go to Hell!" version released!

Postby Pitar on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Albys wrote:
Albys wrote:
alleb anehtam mendoza wrote:
Leftos wrote:I'm guessing that the game requires the slots around Player ID 1027 (the one MyPlayer is at in a save) to be free, but Albys has filled them with Free Agents such as Allen Iverson and Yao Ming. I'll try and see if deleting some free agents fixes that.

EDIT: Yeah, deleting some free agents around that ID made the roster work. I don't know if his roster has too many players or if those free agents can just be moved to other IDs. I don't have time to test that today, so I guess Albys or somebody else should check.

FIX

you just need to change PLYTYPE of the created players all players who have 5 plytype just need to change to 4..
i just did it earlier and name bug fix ^_^

Uhm, tried and don't work.
name player in My player mode have a bug.
And also when you will create a new player...

If someone will help me i return from Hell! :D

Okay, i solved a bug. :cool:
No more problem with My Player name or create a player name.
Tomorrow i will release this little update (RR 1.4).
And continue update shoes, accessories, tendencies and overall...

What did you do to solve this bug back then? I have a roster with a similar problem and I would like to try and fix it.
Pitar

Postby l3cta on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Anybody that got probz with unplayable teams or the "just loading" glitch should try to turn off the automatic save function, in my case it solved this problem. by the Way, Albys is it right that your normal sliders have 3 pointt succes at 50? The nuggets just shot my lights out with 63 % from downtown, even with defensive tactic pressure shooters,,,
l3cta

Postby Dovydass on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:33 am

Iverson, Yao Ming, and perhaps some other players who are in roster "with Roy" but not in "no Roy" have no cyberface. Particularly annoying since I really want to have Iverson on my Raptors yo!
Dovydass

Postby Rosque on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:49 am

Download graphics needed.. Link in first post.
Rosque

Postby lipaaa on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Guys,

can anybody post here detailed sliders of Albys rosters (RR5 normal sliders) please make a print screen or somethink like that, I need that to set sliders on ps3, I know in nba 2k11 was that on forum in Albys roster threat

THANKS
lipaaa

Postby roies316 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:12 am

Hey, I'm using the sliders and rosters and started a new my player mode and playing with the 76ers. I don't know if it's related to the sliders or just my team is good, but almost every game I'm playing is ended in a blow out, the oppenet just don't score really well. The thing is that I lost to Miami, Boston, and it was a little bit more closer. is anyone else had that "problem"?
roies316

Postby chicagoRAW on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:29 am

It won't load when I play against Rockets in Association mode. Every other team works and loads fine besides the Rockets. I put in every extra file, I double checked everything. Has anyone had this issue and solved it? I don't know what else to do....
chicagoRAW

Postby alan_shearer on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:26 am

The continue loading whit the rockets dipend by the absence of the cf of greg smith.Another guy had this problem and fixed it putting the cf of this player.The problem about continue loading it's always because a cf is missing.I know that during single matches everithing works fine whit all the teams because this problem happened only whit associations and myplayer.When you start this two game modes,the rotation of albys roster changed(it's a bug since 2k10) and cpu choose different starting five.Example:In single match greg smith it's out rotation and the game starts fine.In association the cpu decide to use it as a starting player so if cf is missing the game doesn't load.So if you have a problem like this check all the players of that team.My association works fine...Hope you can understand my bad english
alan_shearer

Postby chicagoRAW on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:42 am

alan_shearer wrote:The continue loading whit the rockets dipend by the absence of the cf of greg smith.Another guy had this problem and fixed it putting the cf of this player.The problem about continue loading it's always because a cf is missing.I know that during single matches everithing works fine whit all the teams because this problem happened only whit associations and myplayer.When you start this two game modes,the rotation of albys roster changed(it's a bug since 2k10) and cpu choose different starting five.Example:In single match greg smith it's out rotation and the game starts fine.In association the cpu decide to use it as a starting player so if cf is missing the game doesn't load.So if you have a problem like this check all the players of that team.My association works fine...Hope you can understand my bad english

OK. Thanks. I didn't have Greg Smith put in. I don't know why, because I swear I put in every player from the files Albys gave. Maybe it's because of registry cleaner or something, probably not, probably I just skipped over him. I will test it later. Thanks again for the help. (Y)
chicagoRAW

Postby Rosque on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:25 pm

Are you gonna release the post-draft roster?
Rosque

Postby Leftos on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:44 pm

God yes, this. Please Albys, give us a post-draft roster. I don't care if it has any other updates, besides the 2012 draftees in their proper teams. I want to have a proper roster to spend this summer with.
Eleftherios "Leftos" Aslanoglou
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer
Visual Concepts Entertainment / 2K Sports

Used to be "That Tools Guy" around here during the good ol' days. Although you probably remember me as your favorite Podcast host.
Leftos
I'm The Pipeline, The Pipeline Is Me
NBA 2K Developer

Postby xerion on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Me too!
xerion

Postby nosanti on Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:17 am

Load screen (N)
Sorry for my english
nosanti

Postby Tibs on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Leftos wrote:God yes, this. Please Albys, give us a post-draft roster. I don't care if it has any other updates, besides the 2012 draftees in their proper teams. I want to have a proper roster to spend this summer with.
Absolutely! Albys a post draft roster would make this summer so much more enjoyable! ;) Thanks man
Tibs

Postby nosanti on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:05 am

Do i need to download all RR graphics packs or only the last one to fix the load screen?
Sorry for my english
nosanti

Postby Leftos on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:10 am

All of them just to be sure. Just start downloading them from the latest to the oldest, and try each time you download and install another one whether you've fixed it.

See if you're just missing the Greg Smith CF as noted above.

Used to be "That Tools Guy" around here during the good ol' days. Although you probably remember me as your favorite Podcast host.
Leftos
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Rhenel_04 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:22 am

will you update ya roster dude? coz i really love using ya roster. hopefully there will be another update with the new rookies and trades. . . :wink: :wink:
Rhenel_04

Postby mylasthope on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:23 am

Hi guys,

I'm a total noob and I'm looking forward to creating a new my player using this roster. Please let me know if the below is correct.

1) DL RR 5.1, 5.0, MichaelVLutz49 .exe patch, 2012 Draft Class With Faces
2) Move roster from 5.1 and sliders into saves folder
3) move graphics from 5.0 into main folder along with the graphics in the 2012 draft class zip.
4) run the .exe
5) Start up NBA 2k12, go to options and load the sliders/roster?
6) Play the game???? :)

Really looking forward to this. Is there any way I can keep the my player I already made? I'm about 70 games into the season.

Edit: Installed everything but the exe patch. My rookies have black arms. Will the fix in the OP work or is it outdated?
Last edited by mylasthope on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mylasthope

Postby athozoan on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:03 am

I had the problem with the stuck loading screen glitch with the heat. I fixed by going to through the maimi heat roster seeing if their are some missing players. I found two players who were absolute blank with no face or body you couldn't see nothing it was the blue background of edit player screen since.which caused it to crash since. I know how to assign cyber faces to albys roster. I searched the missing players name on moddingway.com. an downloaded an assign thier face to the missing Iff file an got it working or you could go through all the teams for blank invisible players an remove them from the team to free agent an that will fix it :D
athozoan

Postby drhay53 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:52 pm

Do you have to restart an association if you add a new CF? I had to add greg smith and in my current association, I can't play the Rockets, but if I start a new one, it seems to work. Is there any way around this?
drhay53

Postby Rhenel_04 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:40 pm

drhay53 wrote:Do you have to restart an association if you add a new CF? I had to add greg smith and in my current association, I can't play the Rockets, but if I start a new one, it seems to work. Is there any way around this?

if your purchase the guru version of rededitor which can edit the association file. thats the other way around
Rhenel_04

Postby ivan031 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Hello can someone help me ,I'm using windows 7
and cant find my saves folder for nba,not just i cant ind ,computer says it doesnt exist
but im playing game normally .just dont know here to save roster/sliders etc
ivan031

Postby Leftos on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Open Computer, click on the location bar, and enter %APPDATA% and press Enter. 2K Sports subfolder should be there.

Leftos
NBA 2K Developer

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding