[Trainer] Trade Modifier

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby tyblos on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:53 pm

someone knows whow to modify the cyberface throw this program?
tyblos

Postby kin323 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:58 am

Can anyone confirm this still works??

I have the pre-patch version trying to use version 3.0 of this trainer..I keep getting this when i click the trade button

Could anyone help me?? I launched nba2k12.exe before launching this trainer..

kin323

Postby Infernales on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:24 pm

@ kin323

Yeah this still work with the pre-patch.

I can't view your link image (its blocked, IP problems for me :evil: ) so I'm gonna make an assumption that this is the solution - make sure the team you're trying to trade with don't have the maximum players in the roster (less than 15).
Infernales

Postby fumanchu on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:22 pm

this tool is so amazing that it can do things we thought only a paid reditor can...just takes time to experiment...
:twisted:
fumanchu
D' Energizer

Postby kin323 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:41 am

Infernales wrote:@ kin323

I can't view your link image (its blocked, IP problems for me :evil: ) so I'm gonna make an assumption that this is the solution - make sure the team you're trying to trade with don't have the maximum players in the roster (less than 15).

Thanks for confirming but I still seem to have the same problem.

Pretty much when I click on the trade button, the columns showing teams and players dont show up. Same thing happens when I click the "draft" button. No teams or players show u[

I just cant seem to get the rosters visible..Do I go to "rosters" in nba2k12 or do I let it sit at the home page?
So my question is how do I select a roster to make teams and players visible?

heres a pic to see if someone could help

kin323

Postby DoomAZN on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:40 am

kin323 wrote:

Pretty much when I click on the trade button, the columns showing teams and players dont show up. Same thing happens when I click the "draft" button. No teams or players show u[

I just cant seem to get the rosters visible..Do I go to "rosters" in nba2k12 or do I let it sit at the home page?

heres a pic to see if someone could help

You obviously need to go into a game mode (such as My Player/Season/Association) in order to mess with those settings such as Player Rotations and Draft Order.
DoomAZN

Postby fumanchu on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:23 am

kin323 wrote:

try going in to manage roster
fumanchu
D' Energizer

Postby Infernales on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:34 pm

DoomAZN is right, you need to go to your My player save file first.
Open Trade Modifier, click your team(on your left column),then click the team you wanna trade with(on your right column), click your player, then click trade button.
I've never tried messing around with the draft though.
Infernales

Postby kin323 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:59 am

@ DoomAZN, - I went into all game modes like you suggested but I still get the same problem..

@ fumanchu, thanks for the help but it didnt work

@[b]Infernales], my problem is that I cant click on my team or player because it doesnt show up, there's just blank spaces
kin323

Postby fumanchu on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:19 am

that's odd....the only time that happens to me is when i open the tool with the game closed...but obviously you have yours open based on your screenshot so it should show up... :|
fumanchu
D' Energizer

Postby kin323 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:06 am

fumanchu wrote:that's odd....the only time that happens to me is when i open the tool with the game closed...but obviously you have yours open based on your screenshot so it should show up... :|

yeah idk. the fantasy genius works fine, I could edit my player, but anything roster related doesn't work..
kin323

Postby dyopopoy on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:09 pm

how can i choose the save file that's on the left side of the trading window?
how can i choose which save file is it copying from?
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel to download mods.
dyopopoy
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel Creator

Postby AnthonyShaw on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:31 am

Hi I have problem.. I must patched my NBA 2k12 because of fu**ing bug in MyPlayer mode (U know if U wins Finals game simply crash..) and now in second season i want rework rookies from generic to real ones. But (probably) because of new version of my game FantasyGenius doesn't load anything.. What may i do?
AnthonyShaw

Postby anastasis16 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:23 am

AnthonyShaw wrote:Hi I have problem.. I must patched my NBA 2k12 because of fu**ing bug in MyPlayer mode (U know if U wins Finals game simply crash..) and now in second season i want rework rookies from generic to real ones. But (probably) because of new version of my game FantasyGenius doesn't load anything.. What may i do?

zkritt wrote:
anastasis16 wrote:
zkritt wrote:It works just fine for the postpatch version of the game. I've been using it since it came out.
You just have to change the settings in the trainer to get it to work since it works with both the prepatched and the patched version of 2k12.

Unpack the trainer to anywhere you like - go to the folder where you unpacked it - there is a file called "setting.ini" - in that file, change the line: Current Version=0 to Current Version=1 and you got it working with the patched game.

I couldn't find any setting.ini file in the folder, all I found were language.ini, 2 applications, and 3 readmes.

I thought it was language.ini but I can only found this in the file..

Code: Select all
[Current Language]
Current Language=0

help please..

Do you have the 4.0 version?

Here is the latest version:
http://www.mediafire.com/?98z9b2k5acdk9a7
anastasis16

Postby free24ride1 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:21 pm

How do I change my cyberface using this trainer? apparently the NBA 2K12 MP cyberface tool dont work.. when i try to load my save it crashes (after assigning any cyberface) Oh and I am using post-patch
free24ride1

Postby Minion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:31 am

error.png
everything was going fine, but when i click the "Fantasy Genius" button it didn't work, there's a message popping out..what should i do..???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Minion

Postby AnthonyShaw on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:50 am

anastasis16 wrote:
AnthonyShaw wrote:Hi I have problem.. I must patched my NBA 2k12 because of fu**ing bug in MyPlayer mode (U know if U wins Finals game simply crash..) and now in second season i want rework rookies from generic to real ones. But (probably) because of new version of my game FantasyGenius doesn't load anything.. What may i do?

zkritt wrote:
anastasis16 wrote:
zkritt wrote:It works just fine for the postpatch version of the game. I've been using it since it came out.
You just have to change the settings in the trainer to get it to work since it works with both the prepatched and the patched version of 2k12.

Unpack the trainer to anywhere you like - go to the folder where you unpacked it - there is a file called "setting.ini" - in that file, change the line: Current Version=0 to Current Version=1 and you got it working with the patched game.

I couldn't find any setting.ini file in the folder, all I found were language.ini, 2 applications, and 3 readmes.

I thought it was language.ini but I can only found this in the file..

Code: Select all
[Current Language]
Current Language=0

help please..

Do you have the 4.0 version?

Here is the latest version:
http://www.mediafire.com/?98z9b2k5acdk9a7

Still doesn't show anything :-/ any single player any single team...
AnthonyShaw

Postby anastasis16 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Do u have the latest 4.0? Have u followed the instructions correctly? It works very well for me..

zkritt wrote:

It works just fine for the postpatch version of the game. I've been using it since it came out.

If these still doesn't work out for u, then I don't know the other solution..
anastasis16

Postby Minion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:41 pm

iamWill wrote:
error.png
everything was going fine, but when i click the "Fantasy Genius" button it didn't work, there's a message popping out..what should i do..???

how about this man,, did you know a solution about this??
Minion

Postby anastasis16 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:13 pm

u have to start the game first, then u can use the tool..
anastasis16

Postby Minion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:44 pm

anastasis16 wrote:u have to start the game first, then u can use the tool..

Thanks for the response bro,

i already do that but it still not working.. i also downloaded the newest java and Microsoft Net Framework 4.. but it doesn't work, everything working except the "Fantasy Genius" and the 1st button with the 2k12 Logo...

Sorry for my Bad English
Minion

Postby Rosque on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:01 am

Can I modify trades in My Player with this? And how to get english alnguage instead of chinese?
Rosque

Postby anastasis16 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:23 am

iamWill wrote:
anastasis16 wrote:u have to start the game first, then u can use the tool..

Thanks for the response bro,

i already do that but it still not working.. i also downloaded the newest java and Microsoft Net Framework 4.. but it doesn't work, everything working except the "Fantasy Genius" and the 1st button with the 2k12 Logo...

Sorry for my Bad English

I'm not so sure for this but have u tried installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable? it might work.. I see one in the extracted folder of Fantasy Genius 4.0 named vcredist_x86 but it's for C++ 2008 I guess, let me know if it works..
anastasis16

Postby kennii on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:25 am

guys i was able to get the trainer to work thanks to a post here but now the trade tut from the front page isnt working for me. after pressing the transfer button nothing happens. and the players are still on my team. should i be in a certain menu?

and there are no minutes errors
kennii

Postby kennii on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:58 am

also anyone got a TUT on how to change players height with this tool?

EDIT: Nevermind found out how to do both. Thanks for the tool
kennii

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding