***NEW UPDATE***: Ult. ModPack UBRV63+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 11/1/14

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1

Postby kapranos on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:31 am

Hi to everyone,
could anyone tell if there is any patch to change that pink colour in bulls jereseys to the real red one??

Thanks!!
kapranos
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:39 am

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1

Postby trayzh on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:44 pm

Hi everyone !

Sorry if the question has been asked already :
I just installed the awesome ultimate mod pack but, being a huge fan of the "my player" mode, I realised it was deactivated after I loaded the roster in the game. It kind of forces me to play my player with the old rosters/players...

Any idea how to fix that ?

I saw online that loading a 2k share roster let you go to the my player mode, but apparenly not the "non-official" roster updates... :(
trayzh
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:38 pm

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1

Postby VIC1979 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:03 am

trayzh wrote:Hi everyone !

Sorry if the question has been asked already :
I just installed the awesome ultimate mod pack but, being a huge fan of the "my player" mode, I realised it was deactivated after I loaded the roster in the game. It kind of forces me to play my player with the old rosters/players...

Any idea how to fix that ?

I saw online that loading a 2k share roster let you go to the my player mode, but apparenly not the "non-official" roster updates... :(


i think you should download not roster file but association file
VIC1979
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1

Postby Smoove784439 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:47 am

trayzh wrote:Hi everyone !

Sorry if the question has been asked already :
I just installed the awesome ultimate mod pack but, being a huge fan of the "my player" mode, I realised it was deactivated after I loaded the roster in the game. It kind of forces me to play my player with the old rosters/players...

Any idea how to fix that ?

I saw online that loading a 2k share roster let you go to the my player mode, but apparenly not the "non-official" roster updates... :(

Load any other file besides the regular UBR. Any Season mods like 2008 will work. If you want to use the current roster, use UBR Association File (Don't use this for CAL!).
Smoove784439
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:16 am

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1

Postby Smoove784439 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:53 am

Hawk, interesting glitch here. Usually, the regular Ultimate Base Roster file is the one that has a bunch of crashes and the Association file is supposed to fix that. But for whatever reason, the regular Ultimate Base Roster file doesn't crash for CAL. But when I use the UBR Association file, it crashes for CAL every time. All other season mods work for CAL too. So how come the UBR Association file crashes for CAL and the regular UBR doesn't? BTW - CAL stands for Creating A Legend
Smoove784439
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:16 am

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1

Postby PedroPM on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:52 pm

Just a quick doubt.

I saw in your roster website that some cf are still being converted and do not appear in game resulting in white arms and stuff in those players. The thing is just to be sure i have installed everything fine and i´m not having white arms and no cf that aren´t supposed to be like that, is guys like Polynice in utah in 2000, gill in the heat 2002 and the coaches of the lakers 03 and stuff supposed to not have CF? I think i have installed it right, just paused a Jazz 99 vs Rockets 99 and all have CF except the rockets coach. I´m talking about the 2k14 version.

Edit: Rockets coach actually appears my bad.
PedroPM
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:47 pm

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1

Postby trayzh on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:17 pm

Thanks guys !
I used the association roster file and it worked in my player mode.

I have some players with black arms though. I have seen people on this topic talking about Thomson for the warriors. Jerebko in the pistons also has black arms (and a few others which I don't remember).

Apart from that, everything works great and that patch is awesome ! Thanks a lot :)

EDIT : Sorry, it's not jerebko. It's Singler of the Pistons that has black arms.
trayzh
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:38 pm

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1

Postby Erchamion on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:47 am

I don't have black arms with Thomson and Singler, both are fine overhere.
User avatar
Erchamion
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 6:38 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1

Postby HAWK23 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:51 am

The Ultimate Base Roster for NBA2K12 and NBA2K14 now has a Facebook Page:

Please join and "like":

https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR
UBR Online: http://www.UltimateNBA2k.comTwitter: @UltimateNBA2KFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14



2014 Mod2013 Mod2012 Mod2011 Mod2010 Mod
2009 Mod2008 Mod2007 Mod2006 Mod2005 Mod2004 Mod2003 Mod2002 Mod2001 Mod2000 Mod
1999 Mod1998 Mod1997 Mod1996 Mod1995 Mod1994 Mod1993 Mod1992 Mod1991 Mod1990 Mod
1989 Mod1988 Mod1987 Mod1986 Mod1985 Mod1984 Mod1983 Mod1982 Mod1981 Mod1980 Mod
1979 Mod1978 Mod1977 Mod1976 Mod1975 Mod1974 Mod1973 Mod1972 Mod1971 Mod1970 Mod
1969 Mod1968 Mod1967 Mod1966 Mod1965 Mod1964 Mod1963 Mod1962 Mod1961 Mod1960 Mod
1952 Mod
Ultimate 00's RosterUltimate 90's RosterUltimate 80's RosterUltimate 70's RosterUltimate 60's Roster
All-Time Legends Roster All-Star/USA Roster All-Time Fantasy Draft Roster
User avatar
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5424
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:06 am
Location: Chicago

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1

Postby vcarlos on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:47 pm

Why all star weekend have black court and crowd?Please help.[th]http://piratpic.net/images/6/rg5b5.jpg[/th]
vcarlos
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:44 pm

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1

Postby 2KBeast784439 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:03 pm

vcarlos wrote:Why all star weekend have black court and crowd?Please help.[th]http://piratpic.net/images/6/rg5b5.jpg[/th]

You probably put the court and crowd in the wrong folder.
2KBeast784439
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:27 pm

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1/13

Postby nello on Mon May 05, 2014 2:37 pm

sir can i ask for the washington wizards court 2002-03 in UBR bcoz its showing all star 2001 all star court whenever i play washington at home,or can i ask for the iff # only thank you very much
nello
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:29 pm

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1/13

Postby bits23 on Fri May 23, 2014 12:08 pm

I have problems with MyPlayer when I use UBR. The rookies in the rookie showcase are random players (e.g. Rip Hamilton and Lebron James in 2013 draft). The 2012 roster is the most accurate but still has antoine walker playing in the showcase. How do I fix this?
bits23
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 11:27 am

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1/13

Postby Smoove784439 on Fri May 23, 2014 12:31 pm

bits23 wrote:I have problems with MyPlayer when I use UBR. The rookies in the rookie showcase are random players (e.g. Rip Hamilton and Lebron James in 2013 draft). The 2012 roster is the most accurate but still has antoine walker playing in the showcase. How do I fix this?

Use UBR Association
Smoove784439
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:16 am

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1/13

Postby bits23 on Fri May 23, 2014 12:39 pm

Smoove784439 wrote:Use UBR Association

I mean when I load for example 2004 roster and do MyPlayer, non-rookie players show up (example: chauncey billups, rip hamilton, steve smith). Is there any fix to this?
bits23
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 11:27 am

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1/13

Postby Smoove784439 on Fri May 23, 2014 12:45 pm

bits23 wrote:
Smoove784439 wrote:Use UBR Association

I mean when I load for example 2004 roster and do MyPlayer, non-rookie players show up (example: chauncey billups, rip hamilton, steve smith). Is there any fix to this?

I am a noob at roster editing but I think you might need Reditor to let the game know who the rookies are. When Hawk made the mod, he was trying to just get the rosters right. This mod wasn't meant for My Player mode. Right now, I don't think the game knows who the rookies are and are just throwing in random players to fill in. It isn't that big of a deal, after the draft, everything goes back to normal (except for the rookies in your 1st year.) If this really bugs you, you might want to play Create a legend because I don't think Hawk is going back to NBA 2K12 just to edit the rookies for every roster.
Smoove784439
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:16 am

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1/13

Postby bits23 on Fri May 23, 2014 12:49 pm

Ok. Thanks. Was just asking if there is a fix to it. :)
bits23
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 11:27 am

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1/13

Postby Smoove784439 on Fri May 23, 2014 12:57 pm

bits23 wrote:Ok. Thanks. Was just asking if there is a fix to it. :)

Your welcome. You can PM Hawk to see if there is a fix but he is probably busy on NBA 2K14. However, I am glad to see that I am not the only one who is still playing NBA 2K12. I wish people would continue to patch NBA 2K12.
Smoove784439
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:16 am

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1/13

Postby Gerber27 on Sun May 25, 2014 10:34 pm

This is gonna sound crazy but does the UBR hav e the 2014 draft class becasuse of school work I havent been able I'm'm finally free also does the ubr have the updatwed 2014 playoff roster.
Gerber27
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:47 pm

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1/13

Postby bits23 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:03 pm

yes it does. along with 2015 draft class but not yet playoffs roster if i recall correctly.
bits23
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 11:27 am

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1/13

Postby bits23 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:24 pm

Guys, help. My Assoc file crashes at February 7 on the 1st year. Is there a way to edit the assoc file to skip that day?
bits23
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 11:27 am

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1/13

Postby Bruno76 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:25 pm

Hi guys.

I'm a newcomer and it's good to be here. I've been editing BB games since the early 90s. MY favorite seasons are the late 80s and early 90s. My first season patch was the 89-90 season for the live 95 game. Those were the days... :)

Anyway I wanted to congratulate everyone, specially Hawk23 for his remarkable work.

I downloaded and installed his patch and it's been a thrill to have the "Showtime" Lakers at my commands (Lakers fan here).

I have read some tutorials regarding how to tweak this or that player, but I wanted to know how to make a simple thing: how to add goggles to a player? For example, Jerome Whitehead used goggles for some seasons in the mid-80s, just like Kareem's.

Image
User avatar
Bruno76
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1/13

Postby Kevin on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Bruno76 wrote:Hi guys.

I'm a newcomer and it's good to be here. I've been editing BB games since the early 90s. MY favorite seasons are the late 80s and early 90s. My first season patch was the 89-90 season for the live 95 game. Those were the days... :)

Anyway I wanted to congratulate everyone, specially Hawk23 for his remarkable work.

I downloaded and installed his patch and it's been a thrill to have the "Showtime" Lakers at my commands (Lakers fan here).

I have read some tutorials regarding how to tweak this or that player, but I wanted to know how to make a simple thing: how to add goggles to a player? For example, Jerome Whitehead used goggles for some seasons in the mid-80s, just like Kareem's.

[ Image ]
You meed to make a cyberface for it or if youre good in 3d editong, you can shape up the headband to make it look like goggles(a theory of mine)
User avatar
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics
 
Posts: 7856
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:47 pm
Location: Montreal

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1/13

Postby Bruno76 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:03 am

KevinParker13 wrote:You meed to make a cyberface for it or if youre good in 3d editong, you can shape up the headband to make it look like goggles(a theory of mine)


Hmmm... I see. I thought it was an extra other than the face itself... :?

Anyway, if anyone is into modeling faces for this patch, here's my request.

Another player who didn't appear with goggles is Harvey Grant, but his brother Horace has.

Image
User avatar
Bruno76
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1/13

Postby Smoove784439 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:19 am

bits23 wrote:Guys, help. My Assoc file crashes at February 7 on the 1st year. Is there a way to edit the assoc file to skip that day?

Sim past it
Smoove784439
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:16 am

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1/13

Postby HAWK23 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:53 am

I will be releasing a special V62 of the UBR for 2K12 within the next 48 hours thanks to roster work done by ajmacbl. I had to do some tweaking with the art files to make sure they transferred over correctly as all he had done was take the logos and portrait files from the 2K14 mod which caused some conflictions and other issues. Roster credit, however, will go to ajmacbl. Also important to note - the update will only be for the UBR Association file (not the Ultimate Base Roster file). Other art files (like the Hornets courts, jerseys, and a few updated CFs are courtesy to the original makers).

ajmacbl please feel free to discuss future updates in this thread and I can always upload files based on tweaks you make. I'm fine with that. Make sure to send those updates/files to me though.
UBR Online: http://www.UltimateNBA2k.comTwitter: @UltimateNBA2KFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14



2014 Mod2013 Mod2012 Mod2011 Mod2010 Mod
2009 Mod2008 Mod2007 Mod2006 Mod2005 Mod2004 Mod2003 Mod2002 Mod2001 Mod2000 Mod
1999 Mod1998 Mod1997 Mod1996 Mod1995 Mod1994 Mod1993 Mod1992 Mod1991 Mod1990 Mod
1989 Mod1988 Mod1987 Mod1986 Mod1985 Mod1984 Mod1983 Mod1982 Mod1981 Mod1980 Mod
1979 Mod1978 Mod1977 Mod1976 Mod1975 Mod1974 Mod1973 Mod1972 Mod1971 Mod1970 Mod
1969 Mod1968 Mod1967 Mod1966 Mod1965 Mod1964 Mod1963 Mod1962 Mod1961 Mod1960 Mod
1952 Mod
Ultimate 00's RosterUltimate 90's RosterUltimate 80's RosterUltimate 70's RosterUltimate 60's Roster
All-Time Legends Roster All-Star/USA Roster All-Time Fantasy Draft Roster
User avatar
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5424
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:06 am
Location: Chicago

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1/13

Postby ajmacbl on Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:50 am

HAWK23 wrote:I will be releasing a special V62 of the UBR for 2K12 within the next 48 hours thanks to roster work done by ajmacbl. I had to do some tweaking with the art files to make sure they transferred over correctly as all he had done was take the logos and portrait files from the 2K14 mod which caused some conflictions and other issues. Roster credit, however, will go to ajmacbl. Also important to note - the update will only be for the UBR Association file (not the Ultimate Base Roster file). Other art files (like the Hornets courts, jerseys, and a few updated CFs are courtesy to the original makers).

ajmacbl please feel free to discuss future updates in this thread and I can always upload files based on tweaks you make. I'm fine with that. Make sure to send those updates/files to me though.

Ok, I´ll send you an actual update soon.
ajmacbl
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:58 am

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1/13

Postby MadbaLL on Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:34 am

amazing news for all 2k12 fans!
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2716
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1/13

Postby HAWK23 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:19 am

Version 62 Released!

Download Here :arrow:
Ultimate Base Roster V62 [260+ Total Teams + 44 Complete Seasons Mods] + Accurate 14-15 Rosters/Rotations [ALL Transactions 8/2/14]




Major Updates in V62:

*Added NEW Ultimate Base Roster Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR

• We now have 44 full season mods from 1970 - Present
• Includes updated UBR Association V62 Roster with 2014 rookies and accurate transactions (courtesy ajmacbl)
• Added 2014 rookie cyberfaces (and other new ones that were converted from 2K14)
• Added 100's of new portraits (2014 Rookies + Many Others)
• Added new Hornets logo, floor, jerseys, and stadium
• Current NBA Teams Rosters/Rotations up to date as of August 2, 2014.

Also... please consider making a donation here: http://192.186.195.96/~hawk23/UBR/donate.htm

Image


Ultimate Base Roster Contributors

Teams/Rosters:
Code: Select all
HAWK23
Nuhmete
Reddwarf
Sevin0Seven
NicktheQuick
Suirad
ajmacbl
Melomanu
FifeDawg
TSD777
jayatsena
Laker06
RF10
CecilHayes
Tommyhtc
Maximus89
Broadsun
Brenzon (ChrisBrodbeck)
Johnpipepipe
Аким
Inbar
Skoadam



Courts/Dornas:

Code: Select all
Francis27nba
Retroman
Suirad
RayHoops
Byczek
MythBuster
Tha King


Cyberfaces/Portraits:
Code: Select all
Wim.vl
Nuhmete
Suirad
MGX
Melomanu
Moji
Jaelove
Laker06
ShawnKemp
IronMike
Rlambert
Dwadeflash
NicktheQuick
Clark
StomptheCourt
RayHoops81
Slave Pageant
Kieran
Inbar
BehindtheShadwows
EgoDynatsy
Eda (Euro cyberfaces)


Jerseys:
Code: Select all
Brenzon (ChrisBrodbeck)
Suirad
Retroman
Nuhmete
Bird_33
HAWK23
rj86
JoeJames
eda
Jazza2319
blkmagnum22
Juan33
formyhunny
Tha King
Pepis


Other:
Code: Select all
Andrew
VLAD
Moddingway
Jaosming
FishBowlMan
Aaron991
Gambeta
KG#5Beantown
LG-1
Tha King
Leftos
Vannwolfhawk
Fabri79
Broken


2012-2013 & 2013-2014 Draft Class Work
Code: Select all
HAWK23 (Portraits)
KingMellow (Player Base Outlines for 2013-2014)
KOVA (Player Base Outlines for 2012-2013)
Behindshadows (Cyberfaces)
Handlez362 (Cyberfaces)
ily94 (Cyberfaces)
Koresh_NIK (Cyberfaces)
R4zoR (Cyberfaces)
tree55292 (Cyberfaces)
wilson27 (Cyberfaces)
RapboY (Cyberfaces)
XpLosibo (Cyberfaces)
StompMyJordans (Cyberfaces)
MGX (Cyberfaces)
jp1988 (Cyberfaces)
Kieran (Cyberfaces)
Tree (Cyberfaces)
Champione
Last edited by HAWK23 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
UBR Online: http://www.UltimateNBA2k.comTwitter: @UltimateNBA2KFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14



2014 Mod2013 Mod2012 Mod2011 Mod2010 Mod
2009 Mod2008 Mod2007 Mod2006 Mod2005 Mod2004 Mod2003 Mod2002 Mod2001 Mod2000 Mod
1999 Mod1998 Mod1997 Mod1996 Mod1995 Mod1994 Mod1993 Mod1992 Mod1991 Mod1990 Mod
1989 Mod1988 Mod1987 Mod1986 Mod1985 Mod1984 Mod1983 Mod1982 Mod1981 Mod1980 Mod
1979 Mod1978 Mod1977 Mod1976 Mod1975 Mod1974 Mod1973 Mod1972 Mod1971 Mod1970 Mod
1969 Mod1968 Mod1967 Mod1966 Mod1965 Mod1964 Mod1963 Mod1962 Mod1961 Mod1960 Mod
1952 Mod
Ultimate 00's RosterUltimate 90's RosterUltimate 80's RosterUltimate 70's RosterUltimate 60's Roster
All-Time Legends Roster All-Star/USA Roster All-Time Fantasy Draft Roster
User avatar
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5424
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:06 am
Location: Chicago

Re: ***NEW***: Ult. ModPack UBRV62+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 8/2/14

Postby HAWK23 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:33 am

ajmacbl, feel free to use this thread to field feedback/questions. If you would like to continue to make updates all you need to do is shoot me a PM and I will continue to update on this post. Please keep dialogue going here though so I can make sure to check in from time to time. Please make sure to base any future updates off of the roster I've released in the post above this one ^^^
UBR Online: http://www.UltimateNBA2k.comTwitter: @UltimateNBA2KFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14



2014 Mod2013 Mod2012 Mod2011 Mod2010 Mod
2009 Mod2008 Mod2007 Mod2006 Mod2005 Mod2004 Mod2003 Mod2002 Mod2001 Mod2000 Mod
1999 Mod1998 Mod1997 Mod1996 Mod1995 Mod1994 Mod1993 Mod1992 Mod1991 Mod1990 Mod
1989 Mod1988 Mod1987 Mod1986 Mod1985 Mod1984 Mod1983 Mod1982 Mod1981 Mod1980 Mod
1979 Mod1978 Mod1977 Mod1976 Mod1975 Mod1974 Mod1973 Mod1972 Mod1971 Mod1970 Mod
1969 Mod1968 Mod1967 Mod1966 Mod1965 Mod1964 Mod1963 Mod1962 Mod1961 Mod1960 Mod
1952 Mod
Ultimate 00's RosterUltimate 90's RosterUltimate 80's RosterUltimate 70's RosterUltimate 60's Roster
All-Time Legends Roster All-Star/USA Roster All-Time Fantasy Draft Roster
User avatar
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5424
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:06 am
Location: Chicago

Re: ***NEW***: Ult. ModPack UBRV62+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 8/2/14

Postby ajmacbl on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:15 am

HAWK23 wrote:ajmacbl, feel free to use this thread to field feedback/questions. If you would like to continue to make updates all you need to do is shoot me a PM and I will continue to update on this post. Please keep dialogue going here though so I can make sure to check in from time to time. Please make sure to base any future updates off of the roster I've released in the post above this one ^^^


Allright. I´ll send you periodically updates based in this patch.
ajmacbl
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:58 am

Re: ***NEW UPDATE***: Ult. ModPack UBRV62+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 8/2/14

Postby MadbaLL on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:28 am

thank you both, @hawk and @ajmacbl

it's great to see this mod emerge again, i bet there are still many 2k12 fans who will play it and enjoy it.
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2716
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1/13

Postby Smoove784439 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:15 am

HAWK23 wrote:Version 62 Released!

Download Here :arrow:
Ultimate Base Roster V62 [260+ Total Teams + 44 Complete Seasons Mods] + Accurate 14-15 Rosters/Rotations [ALL Transactions 8/2/14]




Major Updates in V62:

*Added NEW Ultimate Base Roster Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR

• We now have 44 full season mods from 1970 - Present
• Includes updated UBR Association V62 Roster with 2014 rookies and accurate transactions (courtesy ajmacbl)
• Added 2014 rookie cyberfaces (and other new ones that were converted from 2K14)
• Added 100's of new portraits (2014 Rookies + Many Others)
• Added new Hornets logo, floor, jerseys, and stadium
• Current NBA Teams Rosters/Rotations up to date as of August 2, 2014.

Also... please consider making a donation here: http://192.186.195.96/~hawk23/UBR/donate.htm

[ Image ]


Ultimate Base Roster Contributors

Teams/Rosters:
Code: Select all
HAWK23
Nuhmete
Reddwarf
Sevin0Seven
NicktheQuick
Suirad
ajmacbl
Melomanu
FifeDawg
TSD777
jayatsena
Laker06
RF10
CecilHayes
Tommyhtc
Maximus89
Broadsun
Brenzon (ChrisBrodbeck)
Johnpipepipe
Аким
Inbar
Skoadam



Courts/Dornas:

Code: Select all
Francis27nba
Retroman
Suirad
RayHoops
Byczek
MythBuster
Tha King


Cyberfaces/Portraits:
Code: Select all
Wim.vl
Nuhmete
Suirad
MGX
Melomanu
Moji
Jaelove
Laker06
ShawnKemp
IronMike
Rlambert
Dwadeflash
NicktheQuick
Clark
StomptheCourt
RayHoops81
Slave Pageant
Kieran
Inbar
BehindtheShadwows
EgoDynatsy
Eda (Euro cyberfaces)


Jerseys:
Code: Select all
Brenzon (ChrisBrodbeck)
Suirad
Retroman
Nuhmete
Bird_33
HAWK23
rj86
JoeJames
eda
Jazza2319
blkmagnum22
Juan33
formyhunny
Tha King
Pepis


Other:
Code: Select all
Andrew
VLAD
Moddingway
Jaosming
FishBowlMan
Aaron991
Gambeta
KG#5Beantown
LG-1
Tha King
Leftos
Vannwolfhawk
Fabri79
Broken


2012-2013 & 2013-2014 Draft Class Work
Code: Select all
HAWK23 (Portraits)
KingMellow (Player Base Outlines for 2013-2014)
KOVA (Player Base Outlines for 2012-2013)
Behindshadows (Cyberfaces)
Handlez362 (Cyberfaces)
ily94 (Cyberfaces)
Koresh_NIK (Cyberfaces)
R4zoR (Cyberfaces)
tree55292 (Cyberfaces)
wilson27 (Cyberfaces)
RapboY (Cyberfaces)
XpLosibo (Cyberfaces)
StompMyJordans (Cyberfaces)
MGX (Cyberfaces)
jp1988 (Cyberfaces)
Kieran (Cyberfaces)
Tree (Cyberfaces)
Champione

Thank you Hawk233 and ajmacbl! Great to see this mod being updated even though we are almost at NBA 2K15. NBA 2K12 is way better than 2K14!
Smoove784439
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:16 am

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV61+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres)12/1/13

Postby Smoove784439 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:19 am

HAWK23 wrote:Version 62 Released!

Download Here :arrow:
Ultimate Base Roster V62 [260+ Total Teams + 44 Complete Seasons Mods] + Accurate 14-15 Rosters/Rotations [ALL Transactions 8/2/14]




Major Updates in V62:

*Added NEW Ultimate Base Roster Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR

• We now have 44 full season mods from 1970 - Present
• Includes updated UBR Association V62 Roster with 2014 rookies and accurate transactions (courtesy ajmacbl)
• Added 2014 rookie cyberfaces (and other new ones that were converted from 2K14)
• Added 100's of new portraits (2014 Rookies + Many Others)
• Added new Hornets logo, floor, jerseys, and stadium
• Current NBA Teams Rosters/Rotations up to date as of August 2, 2014.

Also... please consider making a donation here: http://192.186.195.96/~hawk23/UBR/donate.htm

[ Image ]


Ultimate Base Roster Contributors

Teams/Rosters:
Code: Select all
HAWK23
Nuhmete
Reddwarf
Sevin0Seven
NicktheQuick
Suirad
ajmacbl
Melomanu
FifeDawg
TSD777
jayatsena
Laker06
RF10
CecilHayes
Tommyhtc
Maximus89
Broadsun
Brenzon (ChrisBrodbeck)
Johnpipepipe
Аким
Inbar
Skoadam



Courts/Dornas:

Code: Select all
Francis27nba
Retroman
Suirad
RayHoops
Byczek
MythBuster
Tha King


Cyberfaces/Portraits:
Code: Select all
Wim.vl
Nuhmete
Suirad
MGX
Melomanu
Moji
Jaelove
Laker06
ShawnKemp
IronMike
Rlambert
Dwadeflash
NicktheQuick
Clark
StomptheCourt
RayHoops81
Slave Pageant
Kieran
Inbar
BehindtheShadwows
EgoDynatsy
Eda (Euro cyberfaces)


Jerseys:
Code: Select all
Brenzon (ChrisBrodbeck)
Suirad
Retroman
Nuhmete
Bird_33
HAWK23
rj86
JoeJames
eda
Jazza2319
blkmagnum22
Juan33
formyhunny
Tha King
Pepis


Other:
Code: Select all
Andrew
VLAD
Moddingway
Jaosming
FishBowlMan
Aaron991
Gambeta
KG#5Beantown
LG-1
Tha King
Leftos
Vannwolfhawk
Fabri79
Broken


2012-2013 & 2013-2014 Draft Class Work
Code: Select all
HAWK23 (Portraits)
KingMellow (Player Base Outlines for 2013-2014)
KOVA (Player Base Outlines for 2012-2013)
Behindshadows (Cyberfaces)
Handlez362 (Cyberfaces)
ily94 (Cyberfaces)
Koresh_NIK (Cyberfaces)
R4zoR (Cyberfaces)
tree55292 (Cyberfaces)
wilson27 (Cyberfaces)
RapboY (Cyberfaces)
XpLosibo (Cyberfaces)
StompMyJordans (Cyberfaces)
MGX (Cyberfaces)
jp1988 (Cyberfaces)
Kieran (Cyberfaces)
Tree (Cyberfaces)
Champione

HAWK23, can you convert some of your work on UBR NBA 2K14 to 2K12? There are lots of new teams and fixes (ex. You fixed the player card crash from 2k12) you made to the UBR that some of us would like to play with without dealing with the BS that happens in NBA 2K14.
Smoove784439
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:16 am

Re: ***NEW UPDATE***: Ult. ModPack UBRV62+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 8/2/14

Postby MadbaLL on Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:45 pm

don't quote the whole release post, for God's sake.

btw, is issue with headless klay thompson (GSW) fixed with latest update?

shawnkemp posted his CF that was made for this mod, but somehow it was missed to be put in some recent releases, so he was headless.
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2716
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: ***NEW UPDATE***: Ult. ModPack UBRV62+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 8/2/14

Postby VIC1979 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:22 pm

Guys, i don't like to be grouch, i just think if we do something - we should do it as good as possible, and, i'm sorry for saying this, but this association file has a lot of issues. First: trade deadline way too early, second: d-league playoffs starts at November :D, then, some first round rookies has only one year contract instead of 3 years, and last, for some reasons it is almost impossible to sign free agents, even if i give them way overrated offer they choose another team.
VIC1979
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Re: ***NEW UPDATE***: Ult. ModPack UBRV62+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 8/2/14

Postby ajmacbl on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:22 pm

VIC1979 wrote:Guys, i don't like to be grouch, i just think if we do something - we should do it as good as possible, and, i'm sorry for saying this, but this association file has a lot of issues. First: trade deadline way too early, second: d-league playoffs starts at November :D, then, some first round rookies has only one year contract instead of 3 years, and last, for some reasons it is almost impossible to sign free agents, even if i give them way overrated offer they choose another team.


I´ve changed 82 teams roster, perhaps it´s a posible mistake in your game. I like to play in season mode, and the season begining october 1st does injuried roster, more realistic. However, I´ll send Hawk 23 the next option file with the old calendar too. And don´t worry, all questions are fine, the answers sometimes are bad. :lol:
ajmacbl
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:58 am

Re: ***NEW UPDATE***: Ult. ModPack UBRV62+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 8/2/14

Postby Smoove784439 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:50 am

MadbaLL wrote:don't quote the whole release post, for God's sake.

btw, is issue with headless klay thompson (GSW) fixed with latest update?

shawnkemp posted his CF that was made for this mod, but somehow it was missed to be put in some recent releases, so he was headless.

He was fine for me in V61. What's wrong with replying to the release post? Seems okay to me since it's HAWK23's post and I am trying to talk to him.
Also, Ray Allen has not confirmed he is heading to the Cavs but he is on the Cavaliers' Roster. http://www.foxsports.com/ohio/story/cle ... len-080414
Smoove784439
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:16 am

Re: ***NEW UPDATE***: Ult. ModPack UBRV62+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 8/2/14

Postby HAWK23 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:21 am

Then release him Smoove - use your head. I did not do the update to the roster file.
UBR Online: http://www.UltimateNBA2k.comTwitter: @UltimateNBA2KFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14



2014 Mod2013 Mod2012 Mod2011 Mod2010 Mod
2009 Mod2008 Mod2007 Mod2006 Mod2005 Mod2004 Mod2003 Mod2002 Mod2001 Mod2000 Mod
1999 Mod1998 Mod1997 Mod1996 Mod1995 Mod1994 Mod1993 Mod1992 Mod1991 Mod1990 Mod
1989 Mod1988 Mod1987 Mod1986 Mod1985 Mod1984 Mod1983 Mod1982 Mod1981 Mod1980 Mod
1979 Mod1978 Mod1977 Mod1976 Mod1975 Mod1974 Mod1973 Mod1972 Mod1971 Mod1970 Mod
1969 Mod1968 Mod1967 Mod1966 Mod1965 Mod1964 Mod1963 Mod1962 Mod1961 Mod1960 Mod
1952 Mod
Ultimate 00's RosterUltimate 90's RosterUltimate 80's RosterUltimate 70's RosterUltimate 60's Roster
All-Time Legends Roster All-Star/USA Roster All-Time Fantasy Draft Roster
User avatar
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5424
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:06 am
Location: Chicago

Re: ***NEW UPDATE***: Ult. ModPack UBRV62+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 8/2/14

Postby Smoove784439 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:05 am

HAWK23 wrote:Then release him Smoove - use your head. I did not do the update to the roster file.

I know that I can release him to FA but I'm just requesting that you or ajmacbl can update that next version (if there is one). But great work! :D
Smoove784439
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:16 am

Re: ***NEW UPDATE***: Ult. ModPack UBRV62+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 8/2/14

Postby ajmacbl on Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:56 am

Smoove784439 wrote:
HAWK23 wrote:Then release him Smoove - use your head. I did not do the update to the roster file.

I know that I can release him to FA but I'm just requesting that you or ajmacbl can update that next version (if there is one). But great work! :D


Take it easy!. Many specialized pages in the NBA took for granted the signing of Ray Allen with the Cavs. The next update he will be removed to the roster.
ajmacbl
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:58 am

Re: ***NEW UPDATE***: Ult. ModPack UBRV62+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 8/2/14

Postby Smoove784439 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:03 am

ajmacbl wrote:
Smoove784439 wrote:
HAWK23 wrote:Then release him Smoove - use your head. I did not do the update to the roster file.

I know that I can release him to FA but I'm just requesting that you or ajmacbl can update that next version (if there is one). But great work! :D


Take it easy!. Many specialized pages in the NBA took for granted the signing of Ray Allen with the Cavs. The next update he will be removed to the roster.

Okay. Great work btw!!! Glad someone is still patching NBA 2K12. Any chance you're gonna be updating the UltimateBaseRoster file?
Smoove784439
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:16 am

Re: ***NEW UPDATE***: Ult. ModPack UBRV62+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 8/2/14

Postby VIC1979 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:15 am

ajmacbl wrote:
VIC1979 wrote:Guys, i don't like to be grouch, i just think if we do something - we should do it as good as possible, and, i'm sorry for saying this, but this association file has a lot of issues. First: trade deadline way too early, second: d-league playoffs starts at November :D, then, some first round rookies has only one year contract instead of 3 years, and last, for some reasons it is almost impossible to sign free agents, even if i give them way overrated offer they choose another team.


I´ve changed 82 teams roster, perhaps it´s a posible mistake in your game. I like to play in season mode, and the season begining october 1st does injuried roster, more realistic. However, I´ll send Hawk 23 the next option file with the old calendar too. And don´t worry, all questions are fine, the answers sometimes are bad. :lol:

Okay, thank you, man! And i'm sorry if i was rude here, i just think all wrk should be done as great as possible, and i really wanted to help with finding issues in this mode, you doing great work and i do appreciate it, guys.
VIC1979
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Re: ***NEW UPDATE***: Ult. ModPack UBRV62+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 8/2/14

Postby HAWK23 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:08 am

(Y)
UBR Online: http://www.UltimateNBA2k.comTwitter: @UltimateNBA2KFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14



2014 Mod2013 Mod2012 Mod2011 Mod2010 Mod
2009 Mod2008 Mod2007 Mod2006 Mod2005 Mod2004 Mod2003 Mod2002 Mod2001 Mod2000 Mod
1999 Mod1998 Mod1997 Mod1996 Mod1995 Mod1994 Mod1993 Mod1992 Mod1991 Mod1990 Mod
1989 Mod1988 Mod1987 Mod1986 Mod1985 Mod1984 Mod1983 Mod1982 Mod1981 Mod1980 Mod
1979 Mod1978 Mod1977 Mod1976 Mod1975 Mod1974 Mod1973 Mod1972 Mod1971 Mod1970 Mod
1969 Mod1968 Mod1967 Mod1966 Mod1965 Mod1964 Mod1963 Mod1962 Mod1961 Mod1960 Mod
1952 Mod
Ultimate 00's RosterUltimate 90's RosterUltimate 80's RosterUltimate 70's RosterUltimate 60's Roster
All-Time Legends Roster All-Star/USA Roster All-Time Fantasy Draft Roster
User avatar
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5424
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:06 am
Location: Chicago

Re: ***NEW UPDATE***: Ult. ModPack UBRV62+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 8/2/14

Postby rambolz on Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:30 am

I downloaded the UBRV62 and made a new MyPlayer with the UBRV62 association roster. I made a Center and got drafted 14th by the Rockets, and after the draft when the introduction billboard letter came up it had the free agency logo and not the Rockets logo and when I closed the letter I noticed I was in the Rio Grande Valley Vipers team. The transaction page show that the Rockets sent me down to Vipers. I didn't even know this could happen in 2K12. I would be okay with playing in D-League, but the game crashes every time in the beginning of the 3rd quarter. It doesn't crash right when the quarter starts. The players are in their huddles and then walk into their positions, and when the referee throws the ball to the inbounder the game crashes to desktop.

I tried making a new MyPlayer, also a Center, and got drafted 6h overall by the Wizards, got sent to Iowa Energy and the game crashed again in the 3rd quarter. I also tried making a SG but the same thing happened. Does anyone know what is causing this and how to fix it?
rambolz
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:17 am

Re: ***NEW UPDATE***: Ult. ModPack UBRV62+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 8/2/14

Postby lenbiasbc on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:03 pm

1991 gary payton cyberface is messed up
lenbiasbc
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:21 am

Re: ***NEW UPDATE***: Ult. ModPack UBRV62+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 8/2/14

Postby lenbiasbc on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:32 am

is the 60s and 50s rosters just for the 2k14 ubr or can you guys add them to the 2k12 ubr. i would be happy if you added them to 2k12

and the
1998 george mccloud cf (suns) and 1998 shawn kemp cf (cavs) is messed up
lenbiasbc
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:21 am

Re: ***NEW UPDATE***: Ult. ModPack UBRV62+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 8/2/14

Postby Smoove784439 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:05 am

lenbiasbc wrote:is the 60s and 50s rosters just for the 2k14 ubr or can you guys add them to the 2k12 ubr. i would be happy if you added them to 2k12

and the
1998 george mccloud cf (suns) and 1998 shawn kemp cf (cavs) is messed up

yeah it would be nice if u would convert some of the 2k14 work back to 12
Smoove784439
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:16 am

Re: ***NEW UPDATE***: Ult. ModPack UBRV62+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 8/2/14

Postby lenbiasbc on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:05 am

i would, but i only have the free versions of red mc and reditor
lenbiasbc
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:21 am

Re: ***NEW UPDATE***: Ult. ModPack UBRV62+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 8/2/14

Postby vstiguy on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:28 am

Can someone please update Derrick Rose for 2k12 with his new hairstyle and headshape? Thanks!
User avatar
vstiguy
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests