College Hoops 2k12 T.E. Patch 2 Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: College Hoops 2k12 T.E. Patch 1.1 Released

Postby Dark Cloud on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Great work with this.
Dark Cloud

Postby MSUfan95 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:58 am

for 2k13: an accurate evaluation and information for Michigan State. I am continuously adding to it and may do this for other schools. This should help get the team more accurate.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17Ac ... rpN5o/edit
MSUfan95

Postby leungtl on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:37 am

Behindshadows wrote:
valente2g wrote:Great job on the patch Shadows. Heads up... I think there's still one missing court from page 1 - UNLV. Could you add that one in for the final patch? Thanks.

last I checked it was in the first file system...I don't have it otherwise...

my patch 2 final will be in a week...I'll check again, if not it will be there.

Any updates on patch 2 mate? Really loving your work so far (Y)
leungtl

Postby Call_M3_Mr-T on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:23 am

Thank you to all the guys who took the time & effort to make this wonderful mod.. Your hard work is appreciated..
------------------------------Youtube / DWad3MIA------------------------------------
Call_M3_Mr-T

Postby Travis2262 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:17 am

Can someone please help me. I copied the NBA 2K12 folder and extracted each download into the folder and started the game. The only thing that works are the Shoes and the name of the arena/court. EX: When I choose UNC the players are missing and the NBA team is still showing, however, it says North Carolina and the Dean Dome. When I start the game they are wearing the correct shoes. Any ideas on what I may be doing wrong?
Travis2262

Re: College Hoops 2k12 T.E. Patch 2 Released

Postby Behindshadows on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:28 pm

Patch 2 released info top of 1st post along with the link to download....Thanks to ngwilli11
Live Life Don't Let Life Live You!
Behindshadows

Postby eastcoastbias on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:58 pm

Thanks for the update sir, thought this patch was dead lol.
eastcoastbias

Postby clutchcity95 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Echoed my exact thoughts.. thanks for the patch! ppl still use this mod here in 2k12 (Y)
clutchcity95

Postby Ballaboi on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:10 am

Hey why are the player ratings so jacked up? Anthony Davis is a 55 and William Buford for Ohio State is a 93! That's just an example, there's alot of that. Also, there's alot of people assigned to the wrong positions like Anthony Davis at SF and Kidd-Gilchrist at PF. Hopefully the ratings and positions are more accurate for College Hoops 2k13, that kind of messed this mod up for me. No disrespect to BehindShadows or the other modders involved with this mod I appreciate all the work that was put in, but the inaccuracy really turned me off to it. If any of the modders that worked on this could adjust the ratings that would be great!

And why is Jerry Stackhouse the portrait for Austin Rivers and Clyde Drexler the portait for Kendall Marshall?
Ballaboi

Postby Behindshadows on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:34 am

Ballaboi wrote:Hey why are the player ratings so jacked up? Anthony Davis is a 55 and William Buford for Ohio State is a 93! That's just an example, there's alot of that. Also, there's alot of people assigned to the wrong positions like Anthony Davis at SF and Kidd-Gilchrist at PF. Hopefully the ratings and positions are more accurate for College Hoops 2k13, that kind of messed this mod up for me. No disrespect to BehindShadows or the other modders involved with this mod I appreciate all the work that was put in, but the inaccuracy really turned me off to it. If any of the modders that worked on this could adjust the ratings that would be great!

And why is Jerry Stackhouse the portrait for Austin Rivers and Clyde Drexler the portait for Kendall Marshall?

ratings never got done, they have the same ratings of the character they overwrote.....there are no ratings...if you want to do them....do them yourself...

We explained this early on...project got done late and we've moved on to 2k13.
Behindshadows

Postby Ballaboi on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:49 am

Behindshadows wrote:
Ballaboi wrote:Hey why are the player ratings so jacked up? Anthony Davis is a 55 and William Buford for Ohio State is a 93! That's just an example, there's alot of that. Also, there's alot of people assigned to the wrong positions like Anthony Davis at SF and Kidd-Gilchrist at PF. Hopefully the ratings and positions are more accurate for College Hoops 2k13, that kind of messed this mod up for me. No disrespect to BehindShadows or the other modders involved with this mod I appreciate all the work that was put in, but the inaccuracy really turned me off to it. If any of the modders that worked on this could adjust the ratings that would be great!

ratings never got done, they have the same ratings of the character they overwrote.....there are no ratings...if you want to do them....do them yourself...

That's cool, like I said I just hope they're more accurate in 2k13. I have no problem manually adjusting the ratings.
Ballaboi

Postby Behindshadows on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:30 am

Ballaboi wrote:
Behindshadows wrote:

That's cool, like I said I just hope they're more accurate in 2k13. I have no problem manually adjusting the ratings.

We have a dedicated ratings guy, using real stats and a program that generates into 2k ratings...
Behindshadows

Postby dwadeflash03 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:29 am

At the home screen, the michigan player seems to be shirtless however when in quickplay, the jersey is back on. Is there anyway to make it so the michigan jersey can appear on the homescreen too?
dwadeflash03

Postby AirJordanUNC23 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:36 am

dwadeflash03 wrote:At the home screen, the michigan player seems to be shirtless however when in quickplay, the jersey is back on. Is there anyway to make it so the michigan jersey can appear on the homescreen too?

I was wondering the same thing...Does anyone have an answer?
AirJordanUNC23

Postby Culture Games on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:57 pm

Does this mod have classic teams & is there any way to add classic teams to it?
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby Ballaboi on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:57 pm

xoamberxo222 wrote:Does this mod have classic teams & is there any way to add classic teams to it?

No it doesn't. The classic teams are being done for Rayhoops 95 college mod. If you want some classic teams that are compatible with this mod, AirJordanUNC23 90-91 & 91-92 Season Mods are currently using this mod as a base. Too your second question, if you have the guru version of Reditor yes you can add more teams. Let me suggest that if you really want too have the 2012 season as your base, because you want the 2012 season. You should update the actual 2012 season first. A number of things still need tweaking. It got released kind of late, and wasn't totally complete. It just got put out there for the supporters, and what was done was done. If you just want too have classic teams and you don't care too much about having the 2012 season, I would go over to Ray's 95 mod and add too the College UBR they're working on over there.
Ballaboi

Postby bbgeek on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:47 am

I only see about 30 teams. No Florida, no BYU, ...

Any idea what I did wrong???

EDIT: I found the unlock all settings file (by JaoSming), and that did the trick!

:-)
bbgeek

Postby findizzle on Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:43 pm

Link for patch 2 seems to be dead. If anyone has that link, can you kindly share it here or PM me please. Thanks!
findizzle

Previous

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding