THE REAL 1993 to 97 MIAMI ARENA PREVIEWS

Release or preview patches for NBA 2K12.

Re: MY MISSING: MECCA COURT NOW RELEASED

Postby Povilas3 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:31 am

Image
Image

Compare those two , OKLAHOMA CITY is too small in your version needs to be BIGGER , and the FT and FT line is half blue .The floor is yellow it need to be white.
Povilas3
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:39 pm

Re: MY MISSING: MECCA COURT NOW RELEASED

Postby retroman on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:00 am

Povilas3 wrote:Image
Image

Compare those two , OKLAHOMA CITY is too small in your version needs to be BIGGER , and the FT and FT line is half blue .The floor is yellow it need to be white.



FYI: All texture are converted from 2k11, the colors are from 2k11 the court preview is a prototype from some website. so you can find your own base to use not mine and do what ever adjustments you like with yours. no disrepect, just try making a court, instead of making comments on others. please do one if you will and use a base of your own.
retroman
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:34 am
Location: USA

Re: 1995 PHILIPS ARENA & COMPAQ CENTER COURT'S NOW RELEASED

Postby retroman on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:01 pm

1995 Philips Arena & Compaq Center Avaliable on first post, i tried this was the best i could come up with!
retroman
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:34 am
Location: USA

Re: 1995 PHILIPS ARENA & COMPAQ CENTER COURT'S NOW RELEASED

Postby jaelove on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:20 am

retroman wrote:1995 Philips Arena & Compaq Center Avaliable on first post, i tried this was the best i could come up with!

do they have the same Id's as the courts in the 1995 mod or will they replace the current modern day courts?
jaelove
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:50 am

Re: 1995 PHILIPS ARENA & COMPAQ CENTER COURT'S NOW RELEASED

Postby sevin0seven on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:39 am

great job on the courts retroman. (Y)

i know people here has been repeatedly asking for the 2007 Quicken Loans Arena.
User avatar
sevin0seven
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:00 am
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: 1995 PHILIPS ARENA & COMPAQ CENTER COURT'S NOW RELEASED

Postby retroman on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:02 am

jaelove wrote:
retroman wrote:1995 Philips Arena & Compaq Center Avaliable on first post, i tried this was the best i could come up with!

do they have the same Id's as the courts in the 1995 mod or will they replace the current modern day courts?


yes, they will overwrite files, i only make them, the patcher's make them compatible or you do them yourselves.
retroman
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:34 am
Location: USA

Re: 1995 PHILIPS ARENA & COMPAQ CENTER COURT'S NOW RELEASED

Postby retroman on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:03 am

sevin0seven wrote:great job on the courts retroman. (Y)

i know people here has been repeatedly asking for the 2007 Quicken Loans Arena.



thanks
retroman
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:34 am
Location: USA

Re: 1995 PHILIPS ARENA & COMPAQ CENTER COURT'S NOW RELEASED

Postby D-Fish on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:00 pm

Wow, retroman!!! Love the courts, man! I especially love all of the retro Hawks courts--but all of them are amazing! Thanks for all of your excellent hard work! (Y)
Image
User avatar
D-Fish
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:18 pm
Location: At Grandma's House Smoking Crystal Light

Re: MY MISSING: MECCA COURT NOW RELEASED

Postby Chuchuice on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:10 pm

retroman wrote:
Povilas3 wrote:Image
Image

Compare those two , OKLAHOMA CITY is too small in your version needs to be BIGGER , and the FT and FT line is half blue .The floor is yellow it need to be white.



FYI: All texture are converted from 2k11, the colors are from 2k11 the court preview is a prototype from some website. so you can find your own base to use not mine and do what ever adjustments you like with yours. no disrepect, just try making a court, instead of making comments on others. please do one if you will and use a base of your own.


Good job man!
Keep it up bro... (Y) :bowdown: :bowdown2:
Showtime will always be alive...
User avatar
Chuchuice
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:12 am
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Cumpade


Re: THE REAL 1993 to 97 MIAMI ARENA PREVIEWS

Postby retroman on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:00 am

THE REAL 1993 to 97 MIAMI ARENA PREVIEWS on first page
retroman
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:34 am
Location: USA

Re: THE REAL 1993 to 97 MIAMI ARENA PREVIEWS

Postby Bliss on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:22 am

(Y)
Image
you can visit my 2k gallery here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/71215819@N06/
User avatar
Bliss
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:02 pm
Location: Cainta Rizal, Philippines

Re: THE REAL 1993 to 97 MIAMI ARENA PREVIEWS

Postby RayHoops1 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:34 am

Retro, im in need of the 1995 All Star Court for my 94-95 mod bro if you have the chance. I made one a while ago, lost it and i can't get it back (Y) BTW, glad to see you back dude (Y)
User avatar
RayHoops1
 
Posts: 1260
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:00 am
Location: Chicago

Re: THE REAL 1993 to 97 MIAMI ARENA PREVIEWS

Postby broken on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:25 pm

rayhoops1 wrote:Retro, im in need of the 1995 All Star Court for my 94-95 mod bro if you have the chance. I made one a while ago, lost it and i can't get it back (Y) BTW, glad to see you back dude (Y)


I think, i have this court, check pm
User avatar
broken
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Lithuania

Re: THE REAL 1993 to 97 MIAMI ARENA PREVIEWS

Postby RayHoops1 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:03 am

Retro, i use and credited you for the Hawks court if that's cool for my 94-95 mod!
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=86777&start=400
User avatar
RayHoops1
 
Posts: 1260
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:00 am
Location: Chicago

Re: THE REAL 1993 to 97 MIAMI ARENA PREVIEWS

Postby xoamberxo222 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:49 am

what mods can i find your courts in?
Not a bro or a dude, im a girl =)
xoamberxo222
Bridgette Amber Anne
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:43 am

Re: THE REAL 1993 to 97 MIAMI ARENA PREVIEWS

Postby HAWK23 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:51 am

Ultimate Base Roster (Y)
UBR Online: http://www.UltimateNBA2k.comTwitter: @UltimateNBA2KFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14


2013 Mod2012 Mod2011 Mod2010 Mod
2009 Mod2008 Mod2007 Mod2006 Mod2005 Mod2004 Mod2003 Mod2002 Mod2001 Mod2000 Mod
1999 Mod1998 Mod1997 Mod1996 Mod1995 Mod1994 Mod1993 Mod1992 Mod1991 Mod1990 Mod
1989 Mod1988 Mod1987 Mod1986 Mod1985 Mod1984 Mod1983 Mod1982 Mod1981 Mod1980 Mod
1979 Mod1978 Mod1977 Mod1976 Mod1975 Mod1974 Mod1973 Mod1972 Mod1971 Mod1970 Mod
1967 Mod1962 Mod1952 Mod
All-Time Legends ModUltimate 90's ModUltimate 80's ModUltimate 70's ModAll-Star/USA Mod
User avatar
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3489
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:06 am
Location: Chicago

Previous

Return to NBA 2K12 Releases & Previews

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BaldyGotGame10 and 5 guests