Rosters gone insane!

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

Rosters gone insane!

Postby Culture Games on Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:50 am

I have no idea how to explain this. I was editing a roster, changing players shoes in reditor. Suddenly when I loaded the roster in game, 1 player was missing from the Bulls roster. I checked in reditor, and under the status tab, he was still set to be there. I couldnt figure out why this hapened, so I just decided to ignore it. Then as I continue to go through the teams, I notice that every teams roster has been completely scrambled. Players from different teams are all showing up on different teams roster. But according to reditor, everything is assigned correctly. Ive never had this problem and im sure I didnt do anything out of the ordinary. Pulling my hair out over here. I tried reloading the rosters, restarting the game...
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Re: Rosters gone insane!

Postby JaoSming on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:12 am

unfortunately this is just one of the banes of modding, keep backups, something got corrupted.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Re: Rosters gone insane!

Postby Culture Games on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:40 pm

JaoSming wrote:unfortunately this is just one of the banes of modding, keep backups, something got corrupted.

any idea of what? ive never had something get rearranged or corrupted that cant be fixed within reditor.
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Return to NBA 2K12