Extract draft class from association?

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

Extract draft class from association?

Postby Skyruszxxx on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:18 am

i have made the draft class from my old association a fantastic one but i want to start a new association. is there any way i could extract it from the old one so i could load it on my new association?
Skyruszxxx

Re: Extract draft class from association?

Postby JaoSming on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:32 am

if you have a REDitor with the proper paid licensing to open association files, you can start your new Association and let the game generate rookies.
In REDitor, open your good draft class association
In the players tab, click the draft year column to sort the players by their draft year, look for the rookies you created, they should be bunched together.
You can copy those players into Excel or OpenOffice if you do not have the paid license to open multiple files at once.
Then, goto the headshapes tab, and copy the entire tab, you can paste them into excel if you want, or you can just keep it copied.

Open the new association file in REDitor
goto the headshapes tab and paste in the headshape data from the other roster (this affects the Create-A-Player headshapes)
goto the players tab and sort by draft year, locate the rookies
copy out your saved draft class from the other file and paste them in over these rookies. That should be it.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Re: Extract draft class from association?

Postby Skyruszxxx on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:35 pm

thanks! but im really having difficulty using applications like reditor, db commander etc. would you mind doing it for me? if yeds then thanks a lot :D if no its just fine as well.
Skyruszxxx

Return to NBA 2K12