Layup/Dunk Packages purchasing question...

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

Layup/Dunk Packages purchasing question...

Postby DboyCluttch on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:47 am

Ok so, in about the next pay day for My player, I'm/ have been, contemplating which layup or dunk package I should purchase first. Personally, I think ima go with gettin a Layup package first then a dunk package lagter in the future. So with my 5 or some million $ to play with next pay day which Layup package do you all think I should get ? My player is basically a mix or a Lebron/Kobe/ Dwayde/ maybe Durant style player. Lebron athleticism wise & Kobe Bryant finesse/ shooting styles wise. As of now Im stuck with the reg All-Star guard package which is alright but with money at my disposal plus the options I want an actual legit package. So what do u all guys think, considering jhow I described my playing style ? Which one is good aesthetically (looks) wise, but is efficient in scoring too ? Thanks in advance for insights. :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
DboyCluttch

Re: Layup/Dunk Packages purchasing question...

Postby Andrew on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:55 am

Seems to me that the layup package of one of the players you mentioned would be ideal. ;)
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby DboyCluttch on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:13 am

Andrew wrote:Seems to me that the layup package of one of the players you mentioned would be ideal. ;)

Lol yea true. Maybe even Jordan's? I love his as well. But are kobe's, Lebron's, D-wades, are theyre packages proficient and actually great at scoring aside from just looking nice ?

DboyCluttch

Postby Andrew on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:53 am

They'd all be a step up from the All-Star layup package, I should say. I'd pick Jordan's as the most stylish, though I am admittedly biased there.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby DboyCluttch on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:06 pm

Andrew wrote:They'd all be a step up from the All-Star layup package, I should say. I'd pick Jordan's as the most stylish, though I am admittedly biased there.

Haha 'biased', yea true> I'm a Chi-town/ Bulls/ Jordan lover my self. Hmm now seriously contemplating Jordan's or Kobe s.... Ahh. Decisions, decisions..

DboyCluttch

Return to NBA 2K12