2K12 My Player Traded to the Lakers!

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

2K12 My Player Traded to the Lakers!

Postby DboyCluttch on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:40 pm

:D Alright so after my 3rd season ended, I opted out of my player option with the Clippers (free agency er w/e), in search for bigger cash money. The Clips were offering me basically an insult +3 more years in comparison after bringing them 2 back to back titles, receiving my first MVP award in my last season with them. SOO I searched the waters a bit lookin' at what others teams that were interested at me, gona offer me. At that point I am the best player in the league, hands down, 99 OVR with many individual season accolades etc. I ended up soley interested in the Lakers and their offer which was/is $63.65M for 5 years. Earning around just a bit over 12.5Mil a year. Granted probaly wasnt THE best offer I could have gotten but I was sold since it was the Lakers, my fav team. That plus the fact I'm in the starting 5 with Kobe, Gasol, & Bynum :D !.

Now my question/inquiry for insight to u guys is will this squad be almost unstoppable & a true contender against the Heat this season? To me, this squad is legit, stacked & coupled with my skills with My player I believe we can own this season, easily bring home to me & Lakers another title. Now, I am use to playing 6 min quarters, playing every game, occasionaly sim a few to the Key ones. So with the first game of the season for us yet to begin should I switch it up a bit & play 8-9 min quarters to add more realism to the gameplay considering we have me (99OVR) Kobe, & Pau on my squad ? I don't wana be the sole, complete dominator of the team like I had to be with the Clips last few seasons. Instead I want to run something similar to what the Heat have now, that 3 Musketeer shit lol ;P But mainly me obviously being the main star captsain of the team. Should I up the quarters, said before, to like 8-9- or 10? and only play Key games only, mixing in a streak of reg games as well ? I'm looking forward to sticking with the Lakers for the rest of my career & I want to make a legit, strong Hall of Fame run with this My player dude im runnin' :) So any insight from u guys or tips ? What should I do with this team to allow it to perform at max efficiency & performance ? Could this squad be the best team in the league for the next couple years, with Kobe still having a couple solid years ahead, with me still very young at 22 & still alot of growing to do? Oh also by the way I play on Superstar mode. Last few seasons Iv been toggling between Allstar and Superstarm but im commited to stickin with Superstar mode for the remainder of the season/career. Or after a while , feelin my squad out, bump up to HoF mode ?

Thanks in advance guys for any helpful insights.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
DboyCluttch

Re: 2K12 My Player Traded to the Lakers!

Postby DboyCluttch on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:08 am

Bumpp..

DboyCluttch

Postby DboyCluttch on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:10 am

Bumpp..

DboyCluttch

Postby Leftos on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:16 am

Bumping your thread (especially 2 times in 3 minutes) isn't an allowed way to get more attention to it. Don't do it again, please.
Eleftherios "Leftos" Aslanoglou
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer
Visual Concepts Entertainment / 2K Sports

Used to be "That Tools Guy" around here during the good ol' days. Although you probably remember me as your favorite Podcast host.
Leftos
I'm The Pipeline, The Pipeline Is Me
NBA 2K Developer

Postby DboyCluttch on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:35 am

Leftos wrote:Bumping your thread (especially 2 times in 3 minutes) isn't an allowed way to get more attention to it. Don't do it again, please.
I bumped only once, the second time was an accident which I noticed now from u bringing it to my attention. So bumped once, sorry tho my apologies. Thanks

Edit: Aight nevermind. I get it. The envy & jealousy of my mega new squad lineup is too much for the forum. U may close down this thread as of now please.

DboyCluttch

Return to NBA 2K12